Questions for the "TOPs"

D123

So this Fuckbuddy I have on BBRT hit me up the other day, cool cute dude we fuck around when both have the same off days he's kinda like my fetish fuck when ever I need a lil more then a regular fuck he's there Man smells unwashed, dick cheese, ass pissing ect, Anyway he hit me up and ask me to talk and says can we be in relationship. he goes on to say how he likes that I'm more then a pump & dump and let him stick around before & after the fuck, play the game, me not knocking that he dose tina all that, So I ask what a relationship means to him, he said we just do what we doing now just with each other only.  So I say I would think about it, but asked would he be will to share my hole with other men, He said no that for him would be a deal breaker, So I told him I don't think it could work, I went on to explain that I was a CUMDUMP, that 1 dick can't do it for me no matter how many time I take it, I need more I told him that even he comes in me and leaves I'm looking for more dick & he would not be willing to share It couldn't work. SO Tops if you wanted to be with a bottom & he wanted you to share him hole with other would you do it??? 

If I had a cumdump bottom and he was with me then I would allow it to continue to be fucked filled by others. I would have only one restriction , I get to be first and last one to fuck it each day. Hell I would help it find more tops to fuck it and arrange weekend gangbangs.