My next bareback action - Manchester November 2018

My first story on here involved my first experience barebacking. This happened about 2 months ago now, it has stuck in my mind since. The whole thrill of not knowing the men who used my tight little arse and not knowing what they gave me has been by far one of the most intense experiences of my life!

This next experience happened this past weekend in Manchester. Through browsing on various gay hookup sites over the week I came across a post advertising a hotel room in Manchester with 2 other men for the Friday night/Saturday morning. It was quite vague really, but I messaged away and I got a very positive response. The man I was speaking to explained they were not local, they were work colleagues in Manchester on a site visit and were meant to be  traveling travelling back down south on Saturday.

We exchanged a few messages and pictures, I asked them if they were okay with bareback only, to my surprise, they were only interested in bareback! I was so happy! They asked me of my status and I told them that I recently started barebacking, I had taken multiple anonymous loads in a sauna and I'd not been tested. The response back read as follows -

'You are a fuckin slut arent ya, still, dont matter, neither of us hav been tested recently so youll get what your fuckin given'.

I have quite literally never been so turned on from a WhatsApp message! Lol! Needless to say, I made my travel plans, finished work early on the Friday and jumped the train to Manchester. They were staying very close to Manchester Piccadilly, one of them met me outside the hotel and we headed straight up the room.

Not much in the way of chit chat on the way to the room, once inside, they barely spoke to me at all, which, I didn't mind really. They both got naked on the bed and I stripped down myself before bending over so one could eat my arse and I could suck the other guys dick. They switched places often complimented my round little butt. It wasn't long before I could feel my tight arse being invaded, with 2 huge hands holding my hips and pounding the fucking life out of me whilst I tried to suck the other man's dick.

Before I knew it, the first guy was pushing as deep inside me as possible and flooding my arse with his cum, he pulled out, slapped my arse and said to his friend 'your turn to knock him up'. Before he swiftly shoved his dick in my mouth, whilst his friend got to know my arse a little better.

I spent most of the evening on all 4's, they really didn't speak to me at all, just kept putting their loads inside me. In many ways, it was refreshing really. I didn't need the false questions or them wanting to get to know me. I wanted their cum, they wanted my arse, why ask anything? Just fuck me!

It went on into the early hours and eventually I fell asleep. I woke up the next morning before they did, I made sure my butt was ready for another ride, before grabbing them both by their dicks to wake them up. One of them was very ratty and pissed off at being woken up, before he could really complain, I started to give him head to shut him up. His friend however, spat on my arsehole and just rammed his dick in me. It was actually painful and I really yelped out loud. I was told to shut up because I was a useless slag and I should be grateful to be getting their loads. It worked, it just made me even more full of lust for their cum.

Finally, they bred me, told me to get dressed and go. I put my boxers on and I could feel their cum running down my leg as I walked to the train station. I got home and I was so horny, I just had had to wank at the thought of what they did to me. I could have caught anything off them, I don't even know if the names they gave are their real names. I'll likely never see them again, but I shall always remember the time I became a cum bucket in Manchester :)

4 hours ago, evilqueerpig said:

Such a dirty lad...and I mean that as a compliment!

Haha why thank you! I'm angry with myself as for years I've been missing out on bareback sex! But I've learnt the error of my ways! Raw is the only way from now on :)