a hole is a cunt

constructionguy

7 hours ago, constructionguy said:

As a top, I think of the hole I'm breeding as a cunt. And cunt is the word I use while fucking ["You want my fuck seed in your cunt, boy?"] ... Some bottoms are upset by this. Why?

BTW, I hate the word "pussy" - pussy is the word a toddler uses to describe a cat 

Yessir, I'd love your fuck seed in my cunt

I have no problem with a top calling my hole anything he wants to ... ass, man-cunt, cunt, fuck-hole, hole, cum-dump, seed vessel, etc.   The dirtier the talk, the hornier I get.    I also don't mind if he calls me filthy names.   The more aggressive the fuck; the dirtier the language; and the more cum, spit, and urine involved the greater my level of participation (i.e. I become a total slutty power bottom).  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

When I was neg and getting fucked by POZ guys and my eventual no meds HVL POZZER, most of them called my hole a cunt.  I was OK with that and even turned on because to them me and my hole was just a neg fuck thing for them to fuck, unload in and knock up.  It was a power trip for them, and a degrading mind fuck for me that reduced me into a total cock taking cum dump and I loved it.  Like other guys have said, when a power top is fucking me, He can call me and my hole anything He wants.  But I usually just call it a hole or fuckhole.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest arseontap

I guess this a personal thing for each guy. For me, I am just a hole for any top to use and abuse as he pleases. He can call it, or me, whatever he likes to help him get off. If he is getting off then I am happy. If his cock is up my <insert whatever word you want here> and his load is deposited, I genuinely don't care. I am there to be bred and serve the tops that need a bottom to use. Nothing more, nothing less. Call it what you want.

I used to be put off when guys called my hole a 'cunt' or a 'pussy'. Reminded me too much of the female organ. But I got used to it an no longer care, they can call it what they want. I prefer 'hole' though. One guy kept saying he loved my "tight wet cunt" and I liked it ? 

• Upvote 1

Definitely a CUNT. I hate when a top calls my ass pussy... I don't complain as long as they breed me, but sometimes they ask me to say it "breed my pussy" and I always say
breed my fucking ass like  a man!" I have a cunt and I expect tops to use it as it deserves.

• Like 2

Cunt... pussy... they both work. They are both pretty damn hot when it comes to sex. As with many others here, having my hole called a cunt by a guy pounding it.... calling me a cunt by the guy pounding it.... is just one of those little bits of awesomeness that make sex all that much more fun.

On 11/28/2018 at 8:48 AM, ErosWired said:

Like @Cumfilledbottomboi, my hole opens to whatever it’s called. When I refer to it myself, my word of choice is cunt because it connotes a sexual function for the hole that is not as feminine (to my way of thinking) as pussy. A cunt is utilitarian. A cunt is something to be used, and used repeatedly. A cunt does not require delicate handling. 

Consider similar words - shunt, brunt, punt, blunt, stunt, grunt, hunt - all words with a decidedly masculine sense, bearing meanings that denote sudden, abrupt, decisive, rough action. Thus, I would submit that cunt is an appropriate word for a male fuckhole.

It also pairs nicely in use with cock. When I’m at the bathhouse I hang a sign on the wall over me where I’m lying ass-up, with an arrow pointing down at me, that reads: CUNT FOR YOUR COCK.

I have no argument at all with those who prefer to think of their man-holes as pussies, or with Tops who use the term - mine gets called that about half the time. In fact, one of the best compliments I’ve ever had was from an older black gentleman who finished fucking me (very expertly I might add - woof) and then said, “That is good pussy. Good pussy is hard to find.”

But me... I’m a cunt for your cock. Whenever you’re ready. ?

I've changed my mind on what to call your hole.  I like the word cunt now and use it. 

• Like 2

i know i've already commented on this, but....

Not only do i love a Top who calls my hole a "cunt" or "pussy," i also get really turned on an sub when He calls my penis a "clit" or minimizes it.  It has nothing to do with me being feminine or wanting to be a woman, it's all about His attitude of making a distinction between Him and me.  He's the Top and i;m the bottom and those are all just terms that emphasizes our roles. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Eh, calling it a pussy or cunt used to turn me off, in my mind i always knew it just as my ass. But after hooking up more and dealing with it I dont mind it now. I can use a few terms to refer to it now. My cunt, pussy, ass, hole, love, cum deposit box, etc. The only time pussy turns me off anymore is when guys use the term 'manpussy', which I dont know why exactly to be honest, but it just always strikes me as silly. 

• Upvote 1

As a power bottom I don't focus too much on what the top is calling my asshole. That said, I think the term 'cunt' is an EARNED one for us super used pig bottoms whose holes are stretched and elongated like a true cunt from so much cock/big toy use and fisting. I love that when my beefy ass cheeks are spread it is instantly obvious my rectum is way bigger than a hole should be and has clearly taken massive amounts of use and size to get it to the true cunt state. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, CCbttm said:

The only time pussy turns me off anymore is when guys use the term 'manpussy', which I dont know why exactly to be honest, but it just always strikes me as silly. 

Same here. The way it strikes me when a guy uses the word "manpussy" is that he's not sure of himself. i know that isn't necessarily the case cognitively, but that's the way it makes me feel, like it's a gauche (i.e., he is not delivering the term with his dominant hand).  lol, i know i'm being way analytical. And, i am not judging it as a 'bad' or 'wrong' term, just explaining how it effects me. Like it's something a versatile guy would say lol. And again, not saying "versatile is bad" or "wrong," just that it's not fitting chemistry for me.  For me sex can be so much more than the physical act,  words and attitude add dimension. An advantage that humans have over animals when it comes to sex is we can fuck using our minds and emotions as well as our bodies. Words and attitude are part of that process.