a hole is a cunt

constructionguy

19 minutes ago, find91 said:

Actually I prefer fucking masculine butch men and I still call their ass a pussy of cunt. I can only speak for myself but I'm not looking for a man with feminine traits. It's more the fact of the bottom taping into that aspect of just being a complete receptacle for my dick and seed. A pussy (vagina) only has two function to take dick and give birth. It's more of a play because I know it's an ass and not a real pussy, but it so much more a sexier concept that he is offering his ass "pussy" for my complete enjoyment. a man grunting is hot and I like the raw masculinity of it but I also like the juxtaposition of him offering his hole for me to use and wreck.

i used to be turned off by effeminate guys, but then found "she-males" who are total tops and that reorganized my mind lol.  For me it came down to undoing some bias and centricity on my part.  Now the thing that will turn me off with a guy is a contrived or disingenuous demeanor.  If i perceive a guy is being true to himself, it evokes affection and love from me, even if not sexual desire. 

The best fucking for me is where we are "tapping into" each others desire/need.  In my mind, the Tops need to breed, to have a receptacle for His seed,  is no less than the bottoms need to be bred and be that receptacle.  For me where it becomes "best" is when the 'breed' reaches a psychological level in both of us, when it is not just a physical part of Himself that is left inside of me, but an almost spiritual part of Himself.  

Several posts on this thread are hitting it with me with why terms like "pussy" are so evocative for me, and i suspect many of us.  Both FaceLoad and Sunofabesh hit the mark for me when they described the sexualization that those terms gives to body parts that are traditionally associated with digestion lol. i suspect that's why they are such powerful terms for me on an evocative level, they actually ellicit receptivity in me. 

3 hours ago, ErosWired said:

When I’m being fucked, the sex sounds I make are generally not feminine. The grunts, outcries, growls and moans are those of a man being used by another man. Only at the end, when a Top has broken me down to full instinctive breeding, do my sounds suggest anything feminine. Although, in concession to your point, I very often find that the moment my sound changes many Tops are hugely turned on and ramp their fucking to another level.

The sounds i make have run the gamut.  i used to try and make sounds i thought my Top might like, but that didn't last long. Anymore, it's just whatever comes out lol. i have no typically feminine manners, i have to come out in order for people to know i am gay.  i have been embarrassed on more than one occasion by the squeaks or squeals that have come out of me, even stifled them.  Was with a guy on Sunday who had a long enough cock that he would hit the curve and it was thick too. He was aggressive and trying to wreck my hole and He got me writhing and squirming, biting and grabbing my matress. At one point i clenched my teeth and growled . Wtf, where did that come from?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

i have been embarrassed on more than one occasion by the squeaks or squeals that have come out of me, even stifled them.

A couple of months ago I was being fucked by a man (with the single thickest cock I have ever encountered o.0) who was very vocal when he came. Even though it was taking all my concentration to keep my ass open enough to let him drive it in to the balls, it grabbed my attention when his orgasm moans suddenly broke into a high-pitched squeal.

I thought, Damn - he is loving this.

God knows I was.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

The sounds i make have run the gamut.  i used to try and make sounds i thought my Top might like, but that didn't last long. Anymore, it's just whatever comes out lol. i have no typically feminine manners, i have to come out in order for people to know i am gay.  i have been embarrassed on more than one occasion by the squeaks or squeals that have come out of me, even stifled them.  Was with a guy on Sunday who had a long enough cock that he would hit the curve and it was thick too. He was aggressive and trying to wreck my hole and He got me writhing and squirming, biting and grabbing my matress. At one point i clenched my teeth and growled . Wtf, where did that come from?

If you think girly noises are embarrassing. Imagine hole noises. I was fucking this sub and his sloppy cunt was making al sorts gurgling noises I could tell he was super embarrassed the way he covered his face. I just kept plowing his gaping hole cuz I'm a bit messed up like that lol

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest Blackrabbit

I tend to call mine a cunt or pussy as I have a fetish for Mpreg and being impregnated. As far as in concerned I have a hole that serves a guys need to cum.....a cunt

• 2 months later...
Guest kyoralguy4u

Yes my hole is a man cunt I need dicks in me all the time well hung men and black me are what I need the most cum fuck my cunt guys I need it