Why does becoming POZ make guys become sex crazy

Dirtyfuckboy

Guest cardoc49
On 12/1/2018 at 3:15 PM, leatherpunk16 said:

Ironic, isn't it. The virus must take hold and replicate itself, and when it controls you to spread it around, it is doing its job. You become not only its host, but also its manufacturer. And the gift goes on. And on and on and on.

Venom was right. :) 

This must be part of the allure of conversion. The control. The lack of control. The monsters dwelling inside us. The toxic spew that is continually producing itself.

Hi leatherpunk: this is written so very caring and loving and so PRECISE!! the very essence in HIV - that toxic spew YES

I’m not yet poz, but once I went off PReP and had my Toxic Conversion Party I’ve turn into the total slut cumdump I always fantasized about being. FREEDOM!!! I do anything and every dirty nasty thing I want to do. Naked in the gutter, being pissed on by one guy and poz fucked by another guy, I’m in heaven since I threw all my inhibitions away.  I’m not poz yet but I think it’s happening to me.

I’m a total slut cumdump bottom, but my 3 poz gifters made me promise if I converted with their hiv strain I would stealth top/breed at least 6 neg unsuspecting bottoms for them! Without that promise they would not convert me...so I’ll be topping soon and I can’t wait!!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

16 hours ago, Guygonebad said:

I’m not yet poz, but once I went off PReP and had my Toxic Conversion Party I’ve turn into the total slut cumdump I always fantasized about being. FREEDOM!!! I do anything and every dirty nasty thing I want to do. Naked in the gutter, being pissed on by one guy and poz fucked by another guy, I’m in heaven since I threw all my inhibitions away.  I’m not poz yet but I think it’s happening to me.

I’m a total slut cumdump bottom, but my 3 poz gifters made me promise if I converted with their hiv strain I would stealth top/breed at least 6 neg unsuspecting bottoms for them! Without that promise they would not convert me...so I’ll be topping soon and I can’t wait!!

Continue the cycle, nothing will give you as much power as knowingly gifting a neg pig. Trust me bro it'll become addictive and you'll be a new man because of it!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, lone_wolf said:

Continue the cycle, nothing will give you as much power as knowingly gifting a neg pig. Trust me bro it'll become addictive and you'll be a new man because of it!!!

Thanks guy!! That’s what my AIDs Dad’s told me, that I’d want to do it and it would be out of respect for what they were giving me. Makes me very excited!

I’m not there yet. Getting tested next week and still accepting unmedicated poz loads, but it will happen soon.  

• Upvote 1

Guest POZaddict
On 12/12/2018 at 12:01 PM, lone_wolf said:

It sure as hell is addictive! At My first stealth pozzing I was a bit conflicted. Could I made such a decision for an not knowing neg guy? I backed out a few times, but one time I was so horny and the guy I was fucking was so hot, blonde hair and blue eyes, I just couldn’t stop fucking! So I thought I gonna give him my HVL pozload and make him mine. It made me even hornier. Later I heard he got pozzed that night by me and I couldn’t be prouder! We still fuck each other and he thanked me for my gift. Fucking great!

Guest POZaddict
On 11/30/2018 at 11:19 PM, bugRyan said:

I converted to POZ less than a month ago and one of the agreements I had with my Breeder was that I would fuck my newly charged nut into a neg boy of His choosing.  I never topped in my life but by being made to breed that neg hole, something went off in my head, maybe it was the bug effecting my brain, that I have a duty to help other guys fulfill their gay destiny and become POZ.  I even found a will barboy to swap fucks with and he's been taking my newly POZ seed for a couple weeks now and I've been taking his neg but converting loads.  Another member on here helped  me to realize how special and powerful my new loads are and it's my duty and obligation to gift my POZ seed to other guys to keep the bug brotherhood growing and to keep getting new strains fucked into my POZ hole to make my nut even stronger and more toxic.  So yea, becoming POZ does make me more sex crazy to keep taking POZ  loads and to spread mine.  POZ seed really is a gift!

It definitely makes you hornier and more kinky. Pozzing others becomes a big turn on, a need and the bb and poz world is so different from the save sex world in my opinion. So much more taking chances, go for more extreme sex and parties with hundreds of other inhibited poz or aids fuckers. I chased being poz and I got it with my first pozfuck. Totally happy.....and a sleazy perverted pozpig! ?

Guest POZaddict
On 12/12/2018 at 3:56 PM, Guygonebad said:

Thanks guy!! That’s what my AIDs Dad’s told me, that I’d want to do it and it would be out of respect for what they were giving me. Makes me very excited!

I’m not there yet. Getting tested next week and still accepting unmedicated poz loads, but it will happen soon.  

Just keep collecting poz and aids loads mate and soon you dump your own toxic load in unexpecting neg sluts.

Guest neghole4poz

As a neg pig I'm actively seeking gifters to breed my fuck hole, I will then take great pleasure in  breeding some younger neg holes.  What's the point in having a gift if you don't pass it on. ;@)