Why does becoming POZ make guys become sex crazy

Dirtyfuckboy

For me this is easy. 

I have always had a high sex drive/appetite. Since being diagnosed poz did the amount of sex I was having and the filth/perversion level jump up hugely. 

The reason was simple. It wasn't anything hiv added, but something it removed. Prior to being diagnosed the "fear factor" acted as a limiting restraint. After diagnosis all the worry and fear of getting hiv was gone and nothing holding my appetite back. 

So it was just going at full unrestricted potential 😊

• Piggy 1

Guest supersquirter

HIV is predominantly found in the subcortical and neocortical brain regions meaning that it definitely changes the brain and a virus wants to infect as many as possible in order to survive and wants to be introduced to new strains so it can mutate and become more deadly. I have never been more fucking horny now that I am poz. All I want to do is spread my deadly seed and take all loads deep in my ass. I am its slave now.

1 hour ago, supersquirter said:

HIV is predominantly found in the subcortical and neocortical brain regions meaning that it definitely changes the brain and a virus wants to infect as many as possible in order to survive and wants to be introduced to new strains so it can mutate and become more deadly. I have never been more fucking horny now that I am poz. All I want to do is spread my deadly seed and take all loads deep in my ass. I am its slave now.

I believe this. In my case it just made me want to have more sex, not infect others. But I believe it affects your mind. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, supersquirter said:

i concur 100% as i believe the life force of nature is so strong and invincible,i have taken a few poz loads very recently and crave more and more,maybe because i am converting

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, supersquirter said:

I have never been more fucking horny now that I am poz.

Same here, always horny and now I do more topping and I'm enjoying breeding holes. I'm not very good at topping, but I like topping at the bathhouse when I'm too horny and feel the need to breed a hole.

Viruses and Bacteria, etc, communicate with each other, and most definitely DO affect how we behave, in many a way, including sex, appetite, emotions, etc.

They are extremely smart, and can be found hiding behind a gel like matrix as to avoid immune system detection, and medication(s). There are strategies to get around this obstacle of course.

Just like us, for them, it is all about survival! ☣️

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, S6AT6A6N said:

Viruses and Bacteria, etc, communicate with each other, and most definitely DO affect how we behave, in many a way, including sex, appetite, emotions, etc.

They are extremely smart, and can be found hiding behind a gel like matrix as to avoid immune system detection, and medication(s). There are strategies to get around this obstacle of course.

yes and that is why once infected it quickly leads to total control of your mind and endocrine system all so that it can spread and replicate NOTHING ELSE MATTERS. we are so lucky in that so much decadent pleasure is obtained by its control

Edited by beanna
spell correction

1 hour ago, S6AT6A6N said:

Whether designed and engineered by man or by nature, this is what makes the HIV virus such a beautiful and addicting thing, with what seems to be a mind and mission of it's own, first infecting the body of the host, then the mind, with it's need for survival and need to replicate and expand it's domain. Such a beautiful thing in my opinion.

12 hours ago, Homo60 said:

Whether designed and engineered by man or by nature, this is what makes the HIV virus such a beautiful and addicting thing, with what seems to be a mind and mission of it's own, first infecting the body of the host, then the mind, with it's need for survival and need to replicate and expand it's domain. Such a beautiful thing in my opinion.

14 hours ago, S6AT6A6N said:

They are extremely smart, and can be found hiding behind a gel like matrix as to avoid immune system detection, and medication(s). 

12 hours ago, Homo60 said:

Whether designed and engineered by man or by nature, this is what makes the HIV virus such a beautiful and addicting thing, with what seems to be a mind and mission of it's own, first infecting the body of the host, then the mind, with it's need for survival and need to replicate and expand it's domain. 

Ugh this is such horseshit. "Gel-like matrix" of genius virus particles? I know this ain't the New England Journal of Medicine, but you guys are on another planet with this. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

@raw773 ~ Firstly, I am deeply saddened at your hostile reaction to myself and the other user you have quoted. This is certainly how it is coming across to myself. It does not make me feel very good, at all. Kindness really is effortless. 

The 'Gel like matrix' I referred to earlier, is scientifically known as a 'Biofilm'. If you feel I am lying and not telling the truth about this, please go an do some research on 'Biofilms', whether that be in a viral, bacterial, fungal, parasite, or a combination of the aforementioned, sense. There are literally 1000's upon 1000's of articles out there (including many scientific publications).

When Biofilms are destroyed a patient can become very sick as suddenly the immune system can mount an attack on pathogens it can now 'see' due to the loss of their 'hideout'. I have myself experienced this many times myself, and know of many who have too; This is known as 'Die-off', or a 'jarisch-herxheimer reaction'.

[think before following links] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21458997

☮️

• Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, raw773 said:

Ugh this is such horseshit. "Gel-like matrix" of genius virus particles? I know this ain't the New England Journal of Medicine, but you guys are on another planet with this. 

hate to say it but i concur with you, virus don't really have mindsets or life by their own, they're just protein capsides with RNA in them that replicate, they don't control your mind, they just use the body to replicate themselves as that's how the RNA is programmed to be.

Bcs they are dying. I know there are meds which "disable" the dying part ,as long as you are taking them ,but basically the primal fear of dying is still engraved in the psyche in a case of a fatal disease like HIV. Why they wanna have so much sex? Bcs they love sex ,so it's like a bucket list ,plus they want the constant dopamine rush you get from sex. The majority of infected ppl don't want to spread it neither want to die from it though , but those who do, are just sour and miserable and are seeking to take as many ppl down with them as they can. Some form of personal revenge to the world.

Edited by cumbaby

• Moderators
On 10/30/2019 at 1:04 AM, LeonMX18RawBttm said:

hate to say it but i concur with you, virus don't really have mindsets or life by their own, they're just protein capsides with RNA in them that replicate, they don't control your mind, they just use the body to replicate themselves as that's how the RNA is programmed to be.

It's absolutely true that HIV doesn't have plans or will. Viruses are way too primitive for any kind of cognition. 

But there are documented examples of pathogens that affect behavior (see link). [think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.dw.com/en/five-freaky-contagions-that-affect-human-behavior/a-18043053 
I did a search on the terms "HIV affect sexual behavior" and found several pages of studies of the topic. I don't think things are as clear cut as posters on this thread feel it is based on their anecdotal evidence.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2