Why does becoming POZ make guys become sex crazy

Dirtyfuckboy

6 hours ago, drscorpio said:

It's absolutely true that HIV doesn't have plans or will. Viruses are way too primitive for any kind of cognition. 

But there are documented examples of pathogens that affect behavior (see link). [think before following links] [think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.dw.com/en/five-freaky-contagions-that-affect-human-behavior/a-18043053 
I did a search on the terms "HIV affect sexual behavior" and found several pages of studies of the topic. I don't think things are as clear cut as posters on this thread feel it is based on their anecdotal evidence.  

Viruses can’t modify their host’s behavior to spread (2010)...and the Japanese can’t fly airplanes (1940)

I was actually pretty safe and quite honestly pretty boring before I became POZ and then I turned into and absolutely sexual freak.  Having that fear gone from my brain has been life changing VERY sexual liberating.  I guess prep kinda does that for guys these days.  I do wish prep was around before I converted, but oh well, life is pretty good these days.

• Like 2

On 10/30/2019 at 2:04 AM, LeonMX18RawBttm said:

although the toxicity wasn't really needed

WOW I wonder how many benign viruses are controlling our thought patterns. It would be logical that the new thoughts would be geared towards infecting others, not simply killing the other possible hosts by loving war or violence. But, nobody is studying this. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/30/2018 at 5:19 PM, bugRyan said:

I converted to POZ less than a month ago and one of the agreements I had with my Breeder was that I would fuck my newly charged nut into a neg boy of His choosing.  I never topped in my life but by being made to breed that neg hole, something went off in my head, maybe it was the bug effecting my brain, that I have a duty to help other guys fulfill their gay destiny and become POZ.  I even found a will barboy to swap fucks with and he's been taking my newly POZ seed for a couple weeks now and I've been taking his neg but converting loads.  Another member on here helped  me to realize how special and powerful my new loads are and it's my duty and obligation to gift my POZ seed to other guys to keep the bug brotherhood growing and to keep getting new strains fucked into my POZ hole to make my nut even stronger and more toxic.  So yea, becoming POZ does make me more sex crazy to keep taking POZ  loads and to spread mine.  POZ seed really is a gift!

Damn! You're a poz rockstar

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fukdboi said:

Damn! You're a poz rockstar

Oh Fuck Yes !  Yes !  Totally agree - Poz seeders - spreading the seed - like a male stud whore - women and males - having Poz Conventions - so Freaking Horny - do not care - single and vers - steam bath houses and health clubs - imagining living in a huge complex of Poz people - getting re-charged and time - perverts !

• Like 1

On 11/30/2018 at 5:19 PM, bugRyan said:

I converted to POZ less than a month ago and one of the agreements I had with my Breeder was that I would fuck my newly charged nut into a neg boy of His choosing.  I never topped in my life but by being made to breed that neg hole, something went off in my head, maybe it was the bug effecting my brain, that I have a duty to help other guys fulfill their gay destiny and become POZ.  I even found a will barboy to swap fucks with and he's been taking my newly POZ seed for a couple weeks now and I've been taking his neg but converting loads.  Another member on here helped  me to realize how special and powerful my new loads are and it's my duty and obligation to gift my POZ seed to other guys to keep the bug brotherhood growing and to keep getting new strains fucked into my POZ hole to make my nut even stronger and more toxic.  So yea, becoming POZ does make me more sex crazy to keep taking POZ  loads and to spread mine.  POZ seed really is a gift!

YES !  YES !  YES !   Extremely HOT ad Beautiful !  

• Like 2

Being poz has made me a sex crazy slut. Nothing to fear anymore and finally the possibility of making another man pregnant of me for the rest of his life. The virus have the power to transform us in sex driven machines cause they depend on us to survive and being spread.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, kente said:

Being poz has made me a sex crazy slut. Nothing to fear anymore and finally the possibility of making another man pregnant of me for the rest of his life. The virus have the power to transform us in sex driven machines cause they depend on us to survive and being spread.

Just another reason why I am so open to letting it happen and I get pozzed up.

• Like 1

I dont know.  I mean, I've been mansex crazy for as.far back as I can remember. but Finally hearing the words has made my already high sex drive explode.

I only wish I got my gift intentionally, with some memory to beat it to, instead of a hospital fuck up that changed me.forever

• 2 weeks later...
Guest universityPOZZED

I can attest to this, before being converted into a poz pig I was a total bottom. But now my fucks have purpose. I feel so powerful when I'm fucking a poz load into my cum dumps