Why does becoming POZ make guys become sex crazy

Dirtyfuckboy

• 4 months later...
Guest beardedbastard

I was sex crazed well before becoming poz. That’s what lead to me being poz. Taking and giving raw loads. Was never interested in guys who wanted to play safe. To me the fluid exchange is what makes it good and feel like we’ve done what we as men were designed to do, breed. 

Edited by beardedbastard

It is part of the well, the lust that comes from that demonic connection that brings AIDS in the blood, that unnatural DNA exchange that occurs when you impregnate the ass of another man initiating it as your servant, your slave, your son or part of the Brotherhood. The lust to chase the bug is born in many men lately, but few are willing to surrender to the well as the work of the dark lord. AIDS is practically an honor, and the real impulse to swallow all the sperm that you can collect (especially if it is in cruising, for me the fundamental part of being hit by the well)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, AtlFire75 said:

I know I won't live forever, but sharing my virus with someone else means a part of me will live forever in him.

Only if you consider the virus "you". It's no more part of "you" than the dirt under your fingernails or the scum on your teeth when you wake up in the morning.

Guest Scoeri123
6 minutes ago, BootmanLA said:

Only if you consider the virus "you". It's no more part of "you" than the dirt under your fingernails or the scum on your teeth when you wake up in 

It crawls into our DNA and becomes part of us. While fingernails and teeth scum are also parts of us. They can be removed. The virus cannot. Therefore when someone new gets the gift, we do leave part of us with that man. 

2 minutes ago, Ftmwannabpoz said:

It crawls into our DNA and becomes part of us. While fingernails and teeth scum are also parts of us. They can be removed. The virus cannot. Therefore when someone new gets the gift, we do leave part of us with that man. 

Sounds to me like a desperate attempt to justify passing along a disease to another person for selfish reasons. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 1 month later...

Before I was poz I was very conservative. Used condoms all the times limited partners . I had one accident with a condom in a bathhouse and didn’t think much of it until I found out I was poz. Now it’s all raw all the time love to get bred. So yes it’s changed me....Think about getting bred all the time definitely more slutty

Edited by Blatinobttm
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/11/2020 at 6:20 PM, bbtwinkhole said:

Yeah after being pozzed I turned to a bottom pig fucking like crazy.

Same here bro.. I don't know who pozzed me either I do know of the time It happened and have it narrowed down but I was taking soo many loads left and right being the cumdump I am that I knew it happen eventually. After I found out I was POZ I turned into a BIG Poz PIG !!  like a pig in heat wanting loads left and right ass up on my bed door unlocked for guys to cum over and breed their load in my hole like the pig boy I am 

• Piggy 2

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

I’ve always barebacked and had quite a few poz fuckbuds over the years, to be honest I found sex with them always far more horny, open and raunchy. A couple I used to fuck bare, then fist while sucking them and swallow their loads, one used to squat over my mouth after I fucked and fisted him so I could lick inside his stretched hole and taste his arse juices and my cum. The sex with them was far harder, more sleazy and far more pleasurable.

• 2 weeks later...

My gifter's strain did its work well.. Even if it wasn't his who infected me it transformed me nonetheless to be just as big of a slut ... once activities resume more towards normal we'll be back together but this time sharing cock and loads together ...  instead of me always getting the loads... we'll be sharing them... 

• Piggy 1

Guest Goodbye

I personally think a lot of people struggle with social boundaries and personal limits. But, once you have been pozzed then seemingly all of that just metls away for the majority of the BB-poz clan. 

After I was diagnosed, I was a bit apprehensive to have sex. Now I sometimes even forget that I am positive.