Why does becoming POZ make guys become sex crazy

Dirtyfuckboy

• 3 weeks later...

ima bottom. I try to be safe and safe options suck. I get dunk and start searching poz. Surprisingly I am not yet but when I am drunk I try to get pozzed so I can be a cum dump. I am sex crazy but hold back some how. From my point of view you get what is cumming in you and you dont have to stop or limit yourself anymore. for me being a bottom, how good it feels to me with my loose ass and cum dipping out, fuck yea

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/22/2018 at 9:58 PM, BlindRawFucker1 said:

I do understand the desire of a poz guy wanting to pass it along.

But, I don't understand the stealthing aspect.  As I've said in other posts, wouldn't it be more fun to have a neg guy knowingly and willingly taking yourHVL?

Part of the joy of AIDS is to feel it change you. On one hand you have this power like a God because you can change a person's life with your cum but on the other hand you're a slave to this alien virus that's now part of you. 

You can feel the ultimate destruction and pleasure as you have complete freedom to release your inner darkest desires and have the type of sex that would make a Treasure Island Media pig blush but it's not enough. It's never enough. You need to go deeper and more twisted. You now know that you can't have pleasure without pain. The best apples are always the ones out of reach and now AIDS have given you a ladder to reach everyone. 

Why do I Stealth? Because a cute innocent neg lad has so much potential and I love being part of that destruction and seeing evil take hold of them. Sorry willing sluts but sometimes I love seeing the fight from a guy as he battles his conscious but ultimately sleaze always wins.

• Like 20
  • Upvote 3

• 2 months later...
Guest SEPaBBGuy
On 2/17/2019 at 5:43 AM, Dirtyfuckboy said:

Part of the joy of AIDS is to feel it change you. On one hand you have this power like a God because you can change a person's life with your cum but on the other hand you're a slave to this alien virus that's now part of you. 

You can feel the ultimate destruction and pleasure as you have complete freedom to release your inner darkest desires and have the type of sex that would make a Treasure Island Media pig blush but it's not enough. It's never enough. You need to go deeper and more twisted. You now know that you can't have pleasure without pain. The best apples are always the ones out of reach and now AIDS have given you a ladder to reach everyone. 

Why do I Stealth? Because a cute innocent neg lad has so much potential and I love being part of that destruction and seeing evil take hold of them. Sorry willing sluts but sometimes I love seeing the fight from a guy as he battles his conscious but ultimately sleaze always wins.

WOW!!

As far as I know, I am neg actually. But I want to change that as soon as possible. I want to experience the new feeling in all aspects. Thats why I prefer to have sex with poz guys. Luckily I found a regular fuckbuddy, who is poz. May be he will help me...

22 minutes ago, averageslut48 said:

As far as I know, I am neg actually. But I want to change that as soon as possible. I want to experience the new feeling in all aspects. Thats why I prefer to have sex with poz guys. Luckily I found a regular fuckbuddy, who is poz. May be he will help me...

If he has any kind of viral load above “undetectable”, you will eventually get infected if he keeps shooting loads in your ass. The higher the VL the less it will take.  

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

It's the sense of freedom.  You suddenly feel that there's no more need to hold back.  I wasn't much of a cum dump when I was neg but still took the occasional load bareback.  Once I did finally convert, I became more cock hungry and now love, love, LOVE to take other poz guy's sperm inside me.   Bonus if he's verbal about giving it to me.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

• 2 months later...
Guest Wrdbbboi

Is it wrong of me to crave in my mind the this mindset of wanting to be pozzed...

I deliberately don’t take prep cause the feeling of poz seed fucked In feels more exciting. Im so curious as to how it will feel once I cross over. I’ll definitely want to spread it when my time comes. Most of the comments on here only reiterate me own thoughts 

I am open about my HIV. I've talked to 100s of guys in chat rooms about it, single and married, and without exception, they all contacted me FIRST. I know of no other disease where people are so curious and eager to get infected. I meet with as many as I can. either local guys or visitors. Once HIV gets into your brain, there's absolutely no stopping it. I know because it happened to me. I lifted my ass for every bare cock I could find, at baths, ABSs, and gay parties (omg, there were a lot of those) hoping they would infect me. It was obsessive, and it has not stopped.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 2/17/2019 at 10:43 AM, Dirtyfuckboy said:

dead fuckin right, every time!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 12/1/2018 at 1:22 PM, negchaserlooking said:

Since joining this site, it's all I can think about - Poz cock and cum in my neg hole. 

Anyone in Perth Western Australia ?

That's because you are a dirty poz loving slut like me 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest supersquirter

I think for many it is still the rush of the risk. I have always been a horndawg slut but now that I am poz no meds I know every load I take and every hole I explode in increases my viral load and std collection as my immune system can't fight the way it used to. I crave both neg and poz holes to unload in and poz loads inside me to increase the potency of my strains. I think the virus gets into the brain and turns you into a total poz slut thus ensuring the spreading and replication of the hungry hiv virus into new hosts. Now I am fucking so horny. I love this site.