Why does becoming POZ make guys become sex crazy

Dirtyfuckboy

I don’t think we become sex crazy. I can only speak for myself but once I became poz back in the mid 2000s I felt a sense of calm and relief. I wasn’t sad, upset, or worried. I had enough poz friends to know I will be fine. The feeling I felt most was just a sense of relief that I no longer have to worry about the inevitable as I always knew I would eventually convert as mostly had BB sex. I tried my best to only BB with neg men but I knew eventually something will happen. Once I got my diagnosis I really just felt that all the barriers came down and that I can comfortable BB without second guessing or worrying. I didn’t become sex crazy but felt a big freedom and weight off my shoulders and that encouraged me to just be adventurous & that meant more sex and more risky sex that I’ve always dreamed of. I felt more comfortable doing things I’ve always wanted: BB parties, bath houses, pump and dumps. I just felt a big sense of freedom

12 hours ago, Mcv69 said:

I live in one of the busiest gay cities in the world, lots of bath houses here, everytime I speak to Poz guys which is a lot over the years they all despise bug chasers have literally zero time for the concept also any time it is mentioned online to “real Poz men who openly have positive undetectable on there profile they reject the notion straight away, they almost find it offensive to talk about. My theory is the majority of Bug chasers are actually afraid of Having HIV and most likely use it as a fantasy they will never ever explore apart from masturbation purposes, every time my ex partner who was Poz chatted to a supposed “bugchaser online they usually blocked my partner just after they had jacked off over the conversation of a supposed “conversion”. 

Similarly to a lot of poz men, I just brush off the nonsense of bug chasing. I don’t think many guys who call themselves chasers are actually such. I find most of them are in a fantasy land imagining things in their heads & wasting everyone’s time with their fantasy. The concept to me is rubbish. In my years of being poz I’ve only once met a guy who truly was a chaser and I believed him simply because he really thought things through as to why he wanted to convert. This was before PreP and in meeting him he really did put some thought to it. everyone else is just telling stories to get themselves  off 

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, BobbyLamb said:

Just trying to get Poz makes me more sex crazed. I'm not Poz yet, not from lack of trying, just too many guys on Prep, Undect or both now days.  

Nobody is both on PrEP and undetectable. If you're undetectable, then you're on meds with more components than just PrEP; and if you're negative and on PrEP, you aren't "undetectable" - you don't have HIV, period.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 months later...