Why does becoming POZ make guys become sex crazy

Dirtyfuckboy

On 12/21/2019 at 10:52 PM, Cutedelicategay said:

First....bug chasing is a total fantasy. No top will willing come to you, prep your ass and breed you with HVL. Second, living with HVL for a long time is very dangerous and difficult on your overall health. Third, only way you can really convert is to sleaze at a bathhouse and from guys who dont know that they have contracted HIV. There is no stealth and there is no real bug chasing except in masturbation fantasy. All these stealth talks and conversion parties have legal ramifications. Any bottom can turn around and complaint. There are individuals from the 80s outbreak who will advice anyone never to risk their asses and convert. When you can take one pill of prep to prevent why convert and still take a pill? 

BUG CHASING IS ABSOLUTELY A MASTURBATION FANTASY IN TODAY'S "REAL" WORLD.

You are absolutely wrong! Everyday thousands of gay men contract hiv infection all around the world, even in the US and Europe. There are guys seeking bug chasing  and many guys  willing to convert them, either you like it or not. Lots of men  dont't take any medication against hiv because they can't afford to pay for them or have decided not to take them. Others are infected without knowing it and have bareback sex that can cause infections in their partners. Bug chasing is not a fantasy. It's a reality that have been spreading everywhere.  

Edited by kente
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 3

• 2 months later...

I was exactly the same. That's why my ex and I organised a group of poz tops to spend a sunday afternoon gangbanging me and knocking me up. From then on I was free and have actually thoroughly enjoyed the pig I became. I am totally addicted to cock and seed and I just love it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Seems like everyone I know who is got pozzed after I knew them had their sex drive go sky high except one.

My poz twink fuck buddy said since he got pozzed, all he wants to do is fuck 24/7.  He says this is one reason I should quit PrEP and get knocked up.

• Like 5

Guest Tommylovescock
On 11/28/2018 at 6:33 AM, Dirtyfuckboy said:

We all know it's true. As soon as the results are in we all give into that little voice and turn into fucking pigs which is awesome. What's your story?

I've became hornier than ever since I became poz, always hard, dripping precum, I'm a bottom and love sucking cock so maybe the fact that im a cock sucking poz whore just turns me on.

20200310_145310.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Phillyphucker25

Sex was the last thing on my mind when I was diagnosed with HIV. I took a brief hiatus until I was undetectable, after that life went on, and start focusing on breeding any poz bottoms I could get.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
On 4/6/2020 at 5:47 PM, Passalaque said:

I think we are going off topic here 

this post is about why being poz makes you sex crazy and recent posts are about getting pozzed 

please stay on topic 

Moderators Note: This is a valid point. But someone had asked a direct question, and most of those posts followed from that. I have split those posts off into another thread. If you want to post about your chase, please go here:

• Upvote 1

On 2/17/2019 at 5:43 AM, Dirtyfuckboy said:

Part of the joy of AIDS is to feel it change you. On one hand you have this power like a God because you can change a person's life with your cum but on the other hand you're a slave to this alien virus that's now part of you. 

You can feel the ultimate destruction and pleasure as you have complete freedom to release your inner darkest desires and have the type of sex that would make a Treasure Island Media pig blush but it's not enough. It's never enough. You need to go deeper and more twisted. You now know that you can't have pleasure without pain. The best apples are always the ones out of reach and now AIDS have given you a ladder to reach everyone. 

Why do I Stealth? Because a cute innocent neg lad has so much potential and I love being part of that destruction and seeing evil take hold of them. Sorry willing sluts but sometimes I love seeing the fight from a guy as he battles his conscious but ultimately sleaze always wins.

Very fucking true and extremely fucking HOT! Well said!

On 12 March 2020 at 3:58 PM, BiAggieGuy said:

Seems like everyone I know who is got pozzed after I knew them had their sex drive go sky high except one.

My poz twink fuck buddy said since he got pozzed, all he wants to do is fuck 24/7.  He says this is one reason I should quit PrEP and get knocked up

Go for it Man, you won't regret it , your Fuckbuddy is spot on

• 2 months later...
On 12/3/2018 at 7:12 AM, boybottom4use said:

it's so hot being poz and has turned me into a total slut cumdump.  My goal is to become totally toxic and filled with all STD's!

'

That’s what I felt when I tested poz . It was so hot becoming poz . I was a gay male in a straight marriage who now just tested poz from a few of my fuck buddy friends. My wife or family never knew I was gay. 

• Like 1

On 11/30/2018 at 2:07 PM, leatherpunk16 said:

I've got a friend who was pretty tame in his sex life when I met him. Then his boyfriend pozzed him by accident - neither of them knew he had it. Now this friend is a major whore, and I observed him get pounded by at least 12 guys in one night.

I would have loved to have my boyfriend poz me by accident. But I got pozzed while I was chasing on the west coast. Then got transferred to the East coast and had to change my lifestyle. I got married and had to hide that I was gay and was poz. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Poz2play said:

I would have loved to have my boyfriend poz me by accident. But I got pozzed while I was chasing on the west coast. Then got transferred to the East coast and had to change my lifestyle. I got married and had to hide that I was gay and was poz. 

And how has that worked out for you? Surely your spouse knows your status?