Bathhouse tease gone wrong

*story*

I am 27 athletic build and good looking.  I always had a fetish in my mind if being tied up and used. I loved going to the bathhouse to tease.  Maybe get sucked for a few seconds then walk away but NEVER anything else. I guess I just never viewed myself as gay, loved attention though and especially from guys I knew wanted to fuck me but couldn't.

So I wanted to go the bathhouse but make sure it was packed with an audience. So one day I posted ads on all the gay hook up sites a few days in advance with a fake blurry picture but kind of looked like me, saying pretty much;

"Going to be a the bathhouse this sat at noon for blackout.  I will be in the darkroom tied up in the sling.  I want all guys to come fulfill my rape fantasy.  No matter what! No one can untie me"

So Saturday hit and I went down to the bathhouse with my leather cuffs in tow.  I got a locker and I think I was the only person inside.. hoping it was gonna get busy..  I walked to the darkroom and sat up in the sling.  I cuffed my ankles to either chain tightly but only cause I would leave my wrist ones loose so I could get up.  I put the leather cuffs attached to the chains on my wrists loosely that I can pull my wrists out.  I leaned back in the sling but I didn't realize how far back it was to lie down and lost my balance.  Falling back my wrists yanked the cuffs and made them ultra tight.  Slowly an older maybe 60 year old man walked in and said "mmm I was hoping you were real". I asked him to uncuff my wrists and that it was just an accident". He walked over pulled my head back and shoved his sizeable cock in my mouth.  My head pulled back I couldn't see.  Hell I couldn't breathe with him face fucking me. Suddenly someone was fingering my virgin ass.  I tightened up and tried to struggle but they wouldn't stop..... TBC gotta run