I fully intended to stop barebacking and not take loads up my ass and I saved my fantasies of taking poz cum in my ass for jerking off. I posted ads on Craigslist and got the usual ratio of about 8 losers to 1 keeper. Finally a guy who sounded really hot came over: black, tall, built, 9 inches and uncut. Like most queers I adore big black uncut cock. A total top he said; I was going to be his bitch for the evening. I was really excited, I hadn't gotten fucked in 8 months and needed it bad, so I said I'd love to be your bitch gurl.

"Do you mind if I turn a couple of video cameras on and record you fucking me?"

"Go ahead, just give me a copy. One thing I should tell you, I'm poz. I'll been a little erratic with my meds, so my viral load is kind of high."

Shit. I'd forgotten to ask him his status online. I didn't play with poz guys, fantasies notwithstanding.

But, I was so fucking horny, and he was hot and he was here.

"Well, ok, but use a condom to fuck me; I'll suck you raw, but I won't eat your load."

"That's fine" He took me in his arms and kissed me deep, I was oozing precum and my asshole was lubing up, getting ready for his cock.

"Take my cock out and suck it you hot bitch. Call me Daddy.".

"Yes Daddy."

I dropped to my knees, unfastened his belt, unbuttoned his 501s and pulled his soft cock out. It was lovely, pitch black with a long foreskin extending well beyond the head. I took the skin in both hands, pried it apart and began licking the head and inside of the skin. He was flowing precum, I was in heaven lapping up his juice; then I remembered, I was eating poz precum. I was getting virus in my mouth. My stomach flipped over, I was scared but my dick was hard as a rock and my hole was sloppy, ready for anything. I sucked him till he was rock hard, which didn't take long. He was indeed 9 inches, but he'd neglected to mention how thick he was; thick as a beer can. I'd gotten pounded by a couple of nine inchers, but none as thick. This was going to be a fuck to remember. His balls were huge and hung low, I dove down and started licking and sucking on them. I could barely get one at a time in my mouth.

He moaned, pulled me up to his face and kissed me.

"Let's get into bed." I whimpered. I really wanted that big black prick in my pussy.

"Get a rubber and put it on" I always kept a selection of condoms and lube by the bed. I dug through the pile and got the biggest one. Holding the thick shaft in my hand I licked and mouthed the head, lubing it for the rubber. My hands wouldn't go completely around his cock, and I have big hands with long fingers. He'd opened the condom package and handed the rubber to me. I positioned it over the head and slid it down over the head and the shaft with my mouth. Except I didn't, it wouldn't fit. I was trembling with need for for his cock, struggling with the rubber. I struggled with the slippery condom and the hard cock oozing precum for what seemd like an eternity, But I just couldn't do it; his cock was too big and the rubber too small

Finally he growled, grabbed me by the neck and pulled me off his cock. He picked up the rubber and threw it across the room.

"Fuck it. I'm gonna fuck your ass raw, you faggot bitch!" I turned away and tried to swing my legs over the side of the bed, but his two big hands grabbed me and pulled me to the center of the bed. He pinned me face down, climbed on top and kicked my legs apart.

"No, don't. I don't want to get pozzed!"

" Take a deep breath bitch, you're going to get fucked now!" I felt the head of his cock against my asshole. He rubbed it around, drooling virus laden precum on my hole and rubbing it in. I was terrified, moaning and crying, tears pouring down. I was getting pozzed.

"Please use lube, please!"

"Fuck you, you little whore; you're getting it now!" He shoved his huge prick deep into my asshole with one stroke. I screamed, I could feel my ass tear. I'd never felt so much pain. I struggled, but didn't have a chance. Like most men that liked cock I'd fantasized about getting raped, about how hot it would be. Now I really was getting raped. It wasn't fun at all. The pain was incredible. I had no control over the situation, he could use me however he wanted, for as long as he wanted. He could do anything he wanted, he could kill me. My dick was hard as it had ever been, I was terrified, about to throw up from fear. I shot a load into the bed. He felt me twitch and ran his hand under my cock. It was smeared with my cum.

He laughed, "How's it feel having your darkest fantasies come true, boy? You're getting raped by a big, coal black nigger and you love it. You're getting pozzed and you love it."

He smeared his hand across my mouth, "Eat your cum, you little queer. I'm going to make all your deepest desires come true tonight."

I eagerly licked my cum off his hand, sobbing, tears flowing. And my ass hurt. God, did it hurt. My cock was still hard.

His cock started stroking in and out, lubed by precum, and no doubt, my blood. He pulled all the way out. My asshole ached and stung, the pain was intense. I wanted his prick back in my hole and pushed my butt up trying the capture what I wanted. He laughed.

"Want more, bitch? Don't worry, you're going to get it. But first, lick my dick clean."

He rolled me over on my back and shoved his cock in my mouth. It was smeared with precum and streaks of blood. He shoved my head down on it, I licked, tasting precum, assjuice and blood. It was wonderful. I whimpered, but from pleasure this time. I loved worshipping my daddy's dick. He chuckled.

"Looks like I've got a brand new convert. A faggot whore for poz nigger cock. Your ass is torn up, my babies are already in your blood. You're just another infected dicksucker now. But I'm still going to fill you with poison seed, make sure I do the job. What do you say to that, faggot?"

"Thank you, sir. Thank you for your cock and your gift. Please fuck me, please?" I wasn't pretending, I was in pain, but I really was glad. I was on the road to where I wanted to be. I no longer had to worry about getting infected. It was done.

He pulled me to him and kissed me.

"You're Daddy's little whore now, aren't you? You'll do anything I say, won't you?"

"Yes Daddy, I'm yours now. I want to please you." And I did, this man owned me now, I had his babies, his dna, in my blood. And I really wanted that lovely prick in my pussy again.

"You took your fucking like good little whore, I'm going to reward you" He reached over to the end table and got a bottle of lube and smeared it over his cock.

"I don't care how much I tore you up; I'm lubing you so it feels better for me. I don't give a shit whether you like it or not; you're just my punk ass faggot bitch. Stick your ass in the air, queer." I did and Daddy stuck the bottle's nozzle in my pussyhole. He squeezed and I felt a cold invasion flow into me. I whimpered, I wanted Daddy's hot cock in me.

"On your back, bitch." I rolled over, Daddy grabbed my legs, pulled them apart, put my heels on his shoulders, nuzzled his cock against my hole and slid in. He bottomed out and held it, put one hand on the back of my head and pulled my mouth to his. Daddy's tongue slid past my lips and raped my mouth, like his cock raped my asshole. I played with my owner's tongue with mine, loving it that Daddy liked kissing me.

My Daddy rode me long and hard, his wonderful prick stretching my hole, getting it accustomed to being used for his pleasure. I loved it, I'd never been fucked like that. He kissed me again and I shot a load all over my belly and chest. Daddy laughed, licked it up and kissed me, pushing my cum in my mouth.

Then he picked up the pace and banged me hard for 10 or 15 minutes, finally shoving his prick deeper that it'd ever been and groaned. A warm flood filled my pussy as Daddy's cock twitched and shot spurt after spurt of poison jizz into my guts.

"Pozzing your cunt, bitch!" He humped his cock into me 4 or 5 times really hard, tearing my pussy more, I screamed with pain.

Daddy collapsed on me, kissed me again and looked into my eyes. I was moaning and whimpering with pain and pleasure.

"Welcome to the club, you poz fuckhole."

I kissed Daddy back, "Thank you Daddy".

Daddy slid his cock out of me and held it in front of my face. It was lovely, softening slightly, dripping cum heavily streaked with my blood. I eagerly raised my head and took it in my mouth and sucked it clean. It was even better than the first time he had me clean him; his cum delicious, especially spiced with my pussy juice and the coppery taste of my blood.

"Don't let anybody use your pussy till you get the fuck flu and test positive. I want you infected with my babies first."

"Daddy, I don't want any cock but yours. I hope I please you and that you will fuck me anytime you want"

Three weeks later I was down with the flu for 10 days. I was so sick I couldn't get out of bed except to crawl to the toilet. Daddy took pity on me and had his girls drop by and bring me food and gatorade. When I got better I went to the clinic and got tested. It worked; I was poz!

• Upvote 12

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest mspsubmale

that could be me in that story!   luv to get fucked by big black cock and to have it bareback is so much better...probably would react the same way in the heat of the moment and the feeling of needing to get fucked by a bare cock....mmmmmmmmm....

• 2 years later...