Scorpion Bikers

Guest btm4bbrn

This is one hell of a HOT story. Been keeping me ROCK HARD here through all six chapters so far. Can't wait for more.

The sexual content is GREAT, PLENTY and VERY VIVIDLY DESCRIBED. The CHARACTERS are great. Absolutely LOVE it how the mindset of Cody and Grant is "transformed" by their encounter with Zach and Darren, who are both excitingly twisted in their minds and their way of "scheming" with our two young friends.

MASON's entrance in the last chapter so far is a new and exciting twist ... can't wait to read what his role in this party will be.

Hopefully there's much more to cum 😈 😈 😈

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Moderators
7 hours ago, LehighCub said:

I would give anything for another chapter of this. 

Moderator's Note: I agree this is a hot story. But the author and original poster's name now has "Guest" at the front which means they requested their account be deleted. I would not expect there to be more. 

On 3/7/2023 at 7:52 AM, drscorpio said:

Moderator's Note: I agree this is a hot story. But the author and original poster's name now has "Guest" at the front which means they requested their account be deleted. I would not expect there to be more. 

is there a rule that another member can't finish the story since this guy doesn't seem likely too

• Moderators
4 hours ago, ijoey said:

is there a rule that another member can't finish the story since this guy doesn't seem likely too

No, that would be okay. Why don't you start a new thread? Call it "Scorpion Bikers Continued" or something. I can help you link the threads, if you don't know how to do that. 

• Like 3

• Moderators
2 hours ago, drscorpio said:
6 hours ago, ijoey said:

No, that would be okay. Why don't you start a new thread? Call it "Scorpion Bikers Continued" or something. I can help you link the threads, if you don't know how to do that. 

I will add here that it's important to respect the creation of the original author, even though he's not on the site anymore, and you would do well to make it clear in your topic (possibly with a short intro) that yours is a continuation by a new author. This is a subject about which some people are rather touchy, and in light of the recent news regarding the original James Bond novels, I don't think they're entirely wrong.

• Like 1