Scorpion Bikers

Guest btm4bbrn

• 11 months later...
14 hours ago, Mkegaymer said:

So hot. Wish we had the extension with the park ranger…

Yes, I agree.  It would have been hot to see how he bottomed for the group!

20 minutes ago, Zeke17043 said:

Yes, I agree.  It would have been hot to see how he bottomed for the group!

I am the original author of this. I took a break for awhile but just opened a new account and plan to finish it, along with some of my other stories 😏

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

32 minutes ago, btm4bbrn1 said:

I am the original author of this. I took a break for awhile but just opened a new account and plan to finish it, along with some of my other stories 😏

Yippee! This is great news. Can't wait to cum again!

6 hours ago, btm4bbrn1 said:

Awesome. Can’t wait to see where it goes! 

On 1/6/2021 at 8:55 AM, Guest btm4bbrn said:

Part VI

Cody and Grant stood there awkwardly, staring at the studs before them and not knowing what to do. The bikers were all giving each other bro hugs and slaps on the back, getting reacquainted after clearly having not seen each for some time. Both teen’s cocks were straining in their locked cages as their asshole’s were throbbing on the plugs up their ass, looking forward to being taken by more cock. Before long the attention turned to them, as the studs started taking interest in the new sluts and they surrounded both teens. Hands were roughly grabbing and pulling all over their bodies, clearly showing no boundaries.  

Cody was met face to face with a sexy red headed guy. Without a word or introduction, the man’s hands were roughly squeezing his ass cheeks, and the man started aggressively making out with him. Cody was taken aback by this, never having been kissed by a man, and Zach and Darren had only been interested in Cody’s mouth being on their cocks. Cody found himself kissing back, his cock straining to get hard in its cage, as he found his own hands working up the red heads shirt. He felt the man’s tight pecs and bulging arms, thinking to himself this man was sexy as fuck. Somebody behind Cody grabbed his hips and pulled his ass back, and suddenly large jean covered semi-hard cock was rubbing against his ass cheeks. Cody looked back see the black guy giving him a smirk, knowing the teen felt the large cock that was gonna be up his ass soon.

Grant was met with the same treatment from the sexy Hispanic guy, and the tanned black-haired guy. Both teens couldn’t help but to notice that all 4 men appeared to be packing decent sized cocks that filled up the front of their jeans nicely. They each were surprised that the first thing they were doing when meeting new dudes was to check out bulge sizes. This time yesterday they never would have even dreamt about doing that.

“Alright enough feeling up the new bitches”, Darren instructed the four men, “We’ll have all night to fill them with poz cock after we talk business, and the sluts make dinner”. You could see the cock lust and eagerness in both teen’s eyes, but they knew they would have to wait. They started putting together supper as the bikers sat around drinking beers, becoming more and more boisterous as time went on. Whenever they got too close to the men, Cody and Zach were met with smacks on the ass that left red marks, swift tugs at their balls, or clothed cocks grinding at their ass. The men clearly eager to fuck them and blow their loads as well.  

After getting supper made for the bikers and everything put away, Cody and Grant were instructed to sit outside by the fire the men had lit. They were still dressed in only their jocks, and they were at first a bit apprehensive about being outside like this. They quickly realized they were far enough for anybody to notice, and even if anybody did notice they were too horny to care at this point. Through listening to conversation, they learned the red-heads name was Shane, the Hispanic guy was Bobby, Jesse was the tanned guy, and Casey was the black guy. As the sun went down and daylight faded to night the men were all sitting around shirtless by the fire. Cody and Zach both were unable to decide which stud they should focus their eyes on. They were eager to take their cocks and couldn’t wait for the breeding to begin.

“God damn I need a mouth around this dick” Bobby said as he looked at the two teens as he rubbed his dick through his jeans. “Why don’t one of you faggots get over here and show me what those cock loving mouths can do”.

Both teens looked at each other, not knowing who should go first. “DON’T FUCKING SIT THERE! SUCK THIS COCK BITCH!” the man bellowed out. “BOTH OF YOU CAN FIND A DICK TO SUCK, DON’T WORRY YOU WILL GET TO TASTE ALL OF THEM BEFORE THE NIGHTS OVER”. Grant, being closest to Bobby, walked over and knelt in front of the sexy Hispanic and got on his knees. “Just take it out through the zipper faggot’s, don’t want to make it too obvious”. Grant unzipped Bobby’s pants and fished out Bobby’s big soft cock while Cody knelt in front of Jesse and did the same. Before long the sounds of slurping and sucking were mixed into the conversation around the fire, as the bikers all continued talking like nothing was happening. Grant now had Bobby’s rock hard 8-inch cock in his mouth, while Cody was struggling to take the hard pop can thick 7-inch dick that Jesse’s dick had grown into. The two teens sucked and slobbered, eager to please the new dicks that had joined them tonight.

Just as they grew accustomed to the rhythm and cocks, they were sucking Zach and Cody were instructed to switch to a new dick, and the process was repeated. Zach was now sucking on a black 9-inch bone he had fished out of Casey’s pants while Grant had discovered Shane’s 7.5-inch piece of meat. They sucked and slobbered on these cocks until they were to switch and suck Darren and Zach. After going around the circle for what felt like two hours, Cody and Grant’s jaws were sore, they had tears running down their cheeks, and their faces and chins were full of spit. Each time the cock they were sucking came close to blowing they were pulled off and sent to the next man. “Don’t want to waste this dirty seed in a mouth” they were told on more than one occasion.

“I’m ready to put my dirty cum up one of these pussies boys”, Casey said looking at the other guys. The other men all snickered and nodded in agreement, and before long Grant and Cody were told to get off their knees and into the cabin to get fucked. The biker’s followed behind the teens, taking turns slapping at their asses and laughing as they walked.

“Get those asses up on the arm rests of the couch faggot’s” Zach told them once they got inside. They quickly complied, they themselves being eager to get boned after sucking those cocks for so long. Both teens leaned over the arm rest with their ass in the air, open for the taking. In this position they were both face to face and were in a front row spot to watch the other being fucked.

Almost simultaneously both teens felt the plugs swiftly pulled from their asses and thrown down onto the ground. “Look at that pretty rosebud” Shane said he hocked a wad of spit on the tip of his cock as he lined it up to shove it in Grant. “No shit dude this one’s fucking tight as fuck, even after being plugged all day” Bobby responded to him as he rubbed his finger around Cody’s hole.

Cody saw Shane grab onto Grant’s hips and thrust his in. “Fuuuccccckkkk god damn this is some good hole” he moaned as his cock slowly slid into Grant. Grant arched his back and his face scrunched up while his mouth formed an “O”. He was clearly in a little discomfort as the big dick slid into his ass, but as Shane bottomed out, he was already moaning and pushing back.

Cody was so turned on by this his cock was leaking and straining at the confines of its cage. Bobby was behind him, teasing his hole as he rubbed his fat brown dick all over his ass leaving streaks of pre-cum all over his ass cheeks. “Look at this little bitch looks like she wants my dick” Bobby snickered as Cody started moving his ass, trying to line up the big pink mushroom head with his hole. “Take this dick then you slut” he quietly said to nobody as he grabbed Cody's hips and thrust his dick inside with one forceful thrust. Cody let out a squeal as he saw white in his eyes, feeling that fat 8-inch piece of meat lodge itself in his ass. Just as fast as it went in the cock was pulled back out leaving just the tip inside, before it slammed back in balls deep. Bobby started violently pumping and fucking Cody’s hole, his big balls filling the room with slaps as they hit his ass.

Shane’s large cock continued to steadily saw at Grant’s ass in a tempo that was getting faster. Grant felt Shane’s red trimmed pubes tickling his ass on every downward pump, as the slight upward curve in Shane’s cock pressed his man button making him let out a happy moan on every thrust.  He looked over to see his friend being roughly fucked, happy that he was not on the receiving end of that fuck. “You are getting a good view of what’s going to happen when Bobby takes his turn on your pussy in a little bit. Don’t forget you won’t be taking that first dirty load out of his balls, so you are gonna have to work a little harder to milk your reward out” Shane snickered into Grant’s ear as he smacked his ass. Grant’s heart dropped, knowing that Bobby’s cock would not be nearly as nice to his ass as the cock that was currently in him.

“Ow ow ow fuck that hurts go slower, Sir” Cody pleaded with Bobby, who continued to pummel his ass and ignoring the request. Cody started to crawl up the couch, trying to get some relief from Bobby’s dick that felt like it was gonna break him apart. “Oh fuck no you don’t! This ass was begging for my dirty dick you little pussy. Now it’s getting what it begged for” Bobby sternly told him as he grabbed onto Cody’s hips and tugged him back onto the arm rest, impaling Cody onto his dick further then it had yet been. “Awwww fuck me god damn it” Cody whimpered out as the cock inside him dug down into him.

“Shut these bitches up” Bobby told the other biker’s as he grabbed onto Cody’s hair with one hand, pulling his head back, and gripped his hip with the other. “Get this dick into your mouth faggot” Casey said as he knelt up on the couch in front of Cody, holding his cock up to Cody’s lips. Jesse did the same with Grant, and before Grant knew it he was trying to stretch his jaw around Jesse’s pop can as his ass was being fucked. Zach and Darren both stood along the couch with their hard cocks jutting out in front of them as they watched their two newly turned boys getting ass fucked. Zach moved Cody’s hand onto his cock and said “pump my cock while that stud fucks your ass. Keep it hard so it can go up that loose sloppy cunt later”. Grant found himself pumping on Darren’s big piece of meat as he sucked on Jesse.

The fucking continued like this for another ten minutes, the room soon smelling like sex and filled with the sounds of moans and skin slapping. Cody eventually felt Bobby’s cock start to swell in his ass and he felt the unmistakable feeling of cum being pumped into his ass. “Knocking up this tight little ass with my poz baby fuck this ass is tight” Bobby moaned out as his hands gripped onto Cody’s ass, and his cock pumped load after load of toxic nut up Cody’s ass. This put Shane over the edge, and his cock was soon pumping Grant full of his dirty nut.

Cody and Grant felt the cocks in their asses being pulled out, feeling much more slippery than they did just a second before. The cum in their asses didn’t even have time to drip out before a new cock was thrust up them. Grant’s ass was now struggling to stretch to accommodate Jesse’s thick cock, while Casey was lining up his black python to take Cody’s freshly seeded ass. Both dicks went in with relative ease after being loosened up with the dicks before. Grant felt much more filled with Jesse’s fat cock, while Casey’s cock pushed even further into Cody's ass then Bobby’s had, which Cody didn’t think would be possible.

Without missing a beat each cock in the teen’s asses started pumping and thrusting, picking up where the dick before it had left off. The holes were much more lubricated now that they each were lined with a poz load that was getting working into each pussy. “Work those loads into these sluts make sure they both get pregnant tonight” Zach told each of the tops. Bobby put his dick in Cody’s face and told him “clean up this dick for your buddy and get it ready to go in your pussy”. Cody took the cock into his mouth and started to clean off the cum and ass juices left on it, while Grant did the same thing with Shane.

Cody was enjoying the fuck from Casey much more than his previous fuck, as the big black cock steadily pumped his hole and pushed at his g-spot. Casey worked his hips in a circle motion, causing Cody’s whole body to tingle each time it slid over his sweet spot. “Holy fuck holy fuck this cock feels so good” Cody moaned out as the cock continued to work at his hole. “You like that big dick boy? Fuck this pussy is great” Casey responded to him as he continued to fuck.

“This tight hole is like a fucking sleeve around my cock jesus fuck” Jesse told the group as his fat cock slid in and out of Grant’s hole. “I’m gonna fucking flood this ass with my load! Here it fucking comes!!...Unnn” he bellowed out as his fat cock started spewing pump after pump of nut into Grant. Grant felt the fat cock pump no less than ten times and felt like somebody had flooded his ass. “That’s a huge poz load I just put up that ass no way that’s not gonna breed that pussy with my strain” Jesse told him as he pulled his cock out.

Casey continued fucking Cody for another 10 minutes before felt his nut building and he filled Cody with his black poz cum. Grant did not think that Jesse was ever gonna blow, and he was surprised he didn’t after Casey did. Casey moved in front of Grant to have his dick sucked clean while Jesse did the same with Cody. The cycle repeated, with Zach and Darren now having an encore run at the teen’s asses. “Just like old time’s sake isn’t it boys” Darren laughed as he fucked Grant. “These asses are gonna be fully bred with poz cum by the end of the night” Zach answered back as he looked down and slapped Cody’s ass.

This cycle continued for several hours, with each teen filled with at least 6 loads of poz cum. Cody and Grant’s holes were both loose and sloppy, with puddles of cum underneath them that had dripped out of their asses. Each teen was frustrated, having not been able to cum themselves with their cock cages on. They would have given anything to have them taken off at this point to get their own load out.

Around 12:30 am the guys heard a knock on the cabin door. “Who the fuck is that?” Casey asked, looking at the other guys. “Beats the fuck outta me but they are gonna get a show because I can’t stop fucking this ass” Zach responded to him. “Fuck it” Casey told them as he walked to the door, slipping on a pair of boxer briefs that did not do much to conceal his rock-hard cock.

He opened the door a crack to find a 23-year-old, 6’1” blonde guy with a lean swimmers build wearing a Park Ranger’s uniform. The Ranger started speaking, “Hey sorry to bother you guys but….”, before he stopped dead in his tracks, realizing the man was wearing only boxers that had a large tent from the hard cock it was trying to contain. “…. Your fire is still going and I noticed nobody has been outside for a while. It can’t be left un-attended. Sorry to bother you but I wanted to let you know I put it out”.  

Casey smirked, eying the sexy guy standing in front of him. “Sorry about that man…I’m Casey” he said has he reached out to the guy. “Mason” the Ranger awkwardly shook the hand back, uncomfortable with the situation. “Why don’t you come in for a beer? Me and my friends are just having a get together. You have time for a beer?” Casey asked, and thinking quietly to himself, “and for that sexy ass to be fucked?”. “Ahhh….I’m not sure man. I should get back to work” Mason said back, awkwardly. “Come on man loosen up just one beer” Casey told him. “If you put some pants on I will man haha” Mason responded, not knowing what to say.

“Sure thing man” Casey said with another smirk, as he opened the door to let Mason inside.

To be continued…

Too many loads jerked off with this story series. I need more.. (no load is wasted; scooped up and fingered into my hole as dildo lube).

• Like 2