Scorpion Bikers

Guest btm4bbrn

Guest btm4bbrn

This is my first attempt at writing. All character's and story line are PURELY FICTIONAL!. This is the first of several planned parts. This first part doesn't have much sex, but that will come in the next chapter.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Cody woke up to a notification on his phone buzzing on his night stand.  Groggily waking up he checked the notification and saw it was a text message from his best friend Grant. "Be there in 20 you better be ready bro."

Shit.  He had overslept once again.  Jumping out of bed Cody raced into the bathroom to brush his teeth.  Cody and Grant had both recently turned 18 years old and had just a week prior, graduated from high school.  The two had been best friends since second grade, and were pretty much inseparable all through high school.  Cody and Grant were both lean and muscular from playing sports, while Cody's 5'11" frame was a little shorter than Grant's 6'0" frame.  Both were quite athletic, and were fairly good at football, and Grant was apparently good enough he had received a scholarship to play football for a university upstate.  Cody had gotten a full ride to the local community college to play football next year.  Next year would be the first year that they did not attend the same school and play on the same team, so they decided to make the most of the summer and decided to take a camping trip up north for a long weekend of hiking and hanging out before each went his separate way in the fall.  Both teens were very popular and well known around school. 

Cody threw on a tank top and shorts, and threw the last of his stuff in his bag just as Grant pulled into the driveway.  Cody went out met Grant just as he was getting out of his new pickup that his parents had recently bought him as a graduation gift, using the money they had saved up to pay for his college to since he would no longer need it due to his scholarship. "Are you ready?!" Grant asked Cody as he climbed out of the pickup, wearing shorts and a t-shirt that conformed to his body, perfectly showing off his tanned athletic body.

"Yeah help me get this shit loaded up so we can get the hell outta here!" Cody replied to Grant as he opened his garage to load up all his gear.  In no time the teens were off, headed north for a weekend of camping and hanging out.  As the teens traveled down the highway they started talking about sports and what they were going to do when that weekend.  Before long the conversation turned to their girlfriends and sex.  Cody explained that he had not been getting much lately due to his girlfriend’s (Erica) hectic summer work schedule, but was able to fuck her the night before leaving for the camping trip.

"You've been getting more than me bro" Grant stated, reminding Cody that his girlfriend (Autumn) was away on a two-week summer vacation with her family. “I’m so horned up I don’t know what I’m gonna do until she gets back….”.

Cody started giving Grant shit and told him his dry spell served him right for going to college up state, and Grant slugged him in the arm and told him to “Shut up and stop being a bitch about it…we will still hang out when I’m home and shit."

The rest of the trip was fairly quiet and they jammed out to music the rest of the way, getting into town just before lunch.  The campground was about a 20-minute drive up the canyon in a state park, and the town was the last stop before they started up the canyon.  Grant and Cody ran some errands around town quickly, getting food and supplies for the weekend. “We better gas up before we head up to the campsite…I’d hate to run outta gas in the middle of bum fuck no where” Grant told Cody as they left the grocery store, noticing that he was down to a quarter tank.

Grant pulled the pickup into the local gas station and pulled up to the pumps and got out to get gas.  At the pump directly in front of them the teens noticed two street rider type motorcycles.  Two men walked out of the gas station and started toward the motorcycles.  Cody, who was still sitting in the passenger seat of the pickup while Grant pumped gas, noticed the two men as they got onto their bikes.  Cody, being the athlete that he is, noticed that both guys were in really good shape.  They bigger of the two, who looked to be about 6’4”, and had biceps that made his arms look like he was trying to smuggle grape fruits in his sleeves.  Cody also noted that the man had sleeve tattoo’s that went up both arms.  The other biker was also in great shape, and looked to be about 6’3” and ripped, but more of lean muscular swimmers build compared to his linebacker friend.  Both men were wearing black jeans and flannel button shirts with a leather bikers vest, and both were wearing backwards snap back caps with flat brims and dark sunglasses.  Cody saw that both of the back of the men’s leather vests had a logo embroidered into the back that looked like a scorpion in the forefront, with the pointed hazard symbol he always saw in chemistry books in the background. “What an odd biker vest” Cody thought to himself as the men drove away, and thought that they must belong to some sort of biker club.  

Grant finished pumping gas and got back into the pickup, asking of Cody "Did you see those biker dudes?  I swore that big one kept staring at me."

“Shut the fuck up,” Cody replied, adding "why would they be looking at you?  There must have been something behind they were looking at.  Besides, what are you gonna do try and kick his ass?  He woulda ripped you in two."

"Yeah, you’re right about that,” Grant replied with a chuckle as he began the drive up the canyon.

The teens decided to head up further into the canyon to fish and hang out, before going to the campground and setting up camp that evening.  Grant parked the pickup at a recreation area on the edge of a small lake and hung out on shore fishing all afternoon.  Grant and Cody checked out the women in bikinis that were swimming not far away from them all afternoon, and made comments between themselves about how hot they were and joked about how they hoped they were also camping nearby.

Around 7:00 PM the boys packed up and headed to the campground to get set up before dark.  Checking in, they found their campsite for the weekend.  The outer perimeter of the campground was set up with small, fairly primitive cabins, while the tent campsites (where they were staying) were located in the middle.  Each of the campground's cabins was fairly secluded, with at least 30 yards of trees between each cabin.

"Looks like we will have a run of the place for the weekend,” Cody remarked to Grant as they pulled in, seeing that the campground looked about half full, with the nearest campers on the other side of the campground, which was about 200 yards away.

"Look at that,” Grant pointed to the cabin that was directly across from their campsite, "looks like the same two bikers we saw at the gas station in town.”

Grant looked over and saw the two men they had seen earlier unpacking their bikes and going into the cabin. “Huh small world” Grant remarked as he got out of the pickup and started unpacking their own stuff.

Grant and Cody set up camp and cooked dinner over the fire.  Just after dark Cody got up and told Grant “Hate to do this to ya man, but that sun today took a toll on me.  I’m beat, I think I’m gonna head to bed.” 

Grant looked up at Cody and told him he was a pussy, and that he better get to bed so they could do more tomorrow.  “I’m gonna stay up for awhile by the fire” Grant yelled at Cody as he got into the tent.

Grant looked around and saw that the bikers across the way were also having a bonfire.  About 20 minutes passed by and Grant looked up and saw the smaller (but not by much) of the two bikers walking up to him, and when within a few yards introduced himself saying “Hey I’m Zach…me and my buddy noticed you were down here by yourself.  You're welcome to join us, if you want."

“Sure, why not?  My buddy went to bed early and left me by myself,” Grant explained as he rose to his feet, taking Zach up on his offer.

Zach and Grant walked up the short driveway to the biker’s cabin.  As they got close to the campfire Grant saw the other bigger biker sitting by the fire.  As he walked up the other biker stood up and extended his hand “Looks like you decided to join the party” the biker joked, and extended his hand, adding  “I’m Darren.  Help yourself to whatever’s in the cooler."

Grant noticed a nearby cooler which, he learned, contained with some beer.  Grabbing one for himself, he sat down in the lawn chair by the fire.  The three guys talked for over an hour, and Grant kept helping himself to Zach and Darren’s beer.  While talking Grant was sitting directly across from Darren, and noted that both Darren and Zach had changed into basketball shorts so they could be more comfortable.  As Grant became more and more buzzed, he noted Darren had a large bulge in the front of his shorts, and thought to himself “Holy shit he must be packing some serious heat” as he looked away.  Zach was directly next to Grant, and Grant noticed as Zach stood up that he had a pretty serious bulge in his shorts as well, but not as big as that displayed by Darren.  Grant noticed one of the leather vests he had seen the men wearing earlier, and asked them about it.  The bikers explained they were part of a biker club called “the Scorpions,” and they were meeting a few other bikers up there for the weekend, and that the other bikers were expected to arrive the next night.

As the night wore on and Grant became more buzzed, Darren noticed the teen kept checking out his cock, and every time Grant was caught, he would quickly look away.  Darren smirked and thought to himself “This straight boy is gonna be taking my poz cock before the night is up."

Grant was conflicted in his head, and could not figure out why his eyes kept being drawn to Darren’s shorts, trying to figure out how big the cock was inside of them. “I’m not gay, and I have a beautiful girlfriend at home.  What am I doing?” Grant thought as he looked away from Darren’s shorts for what had to be the tenth time, and this time he panicked and was pretty sure that Darren had caught him looking.  Darren had stared at Grant and adjusted his bulge as Grant looked away.

“So, you got a girlfriend?” Darren asked of Grant

Almost too quickly Grant replied“Yep, I do.  She’s smokin hot.”

Darren again inwardly smirked to himself again, and responded to Grant “Good for you.  I could really use some pussy right now."

Grant was immediately uncomfortable at the topic of conversation with this man he had just met, but went along with it and began to boast about fucking his girlfriend and showing them pictures of her on his cell phone, hoping to sound as masculine as he could.  Grant thought he noticed Darren’s cock start to stir in his shorts as the three of them talked, but he could not be sure and while he wanted to find out for sure, he also definitely did not want to again get caught looking at Darren’s cock.

“Why don’t you come on up to the cabin?  I've got a picture of my old lady on my phone I wanna show you," Darren stated to Grant, half asking and half telling him to, adding "I’d show it to you here but my phones up in the cabin charging.”

Grant was puzzled at what Darren had said, but he said it in such an assertive way that he felt like he could not tell him no, and besides, what was the worst that could happen?  He had to pretend to care about a stupid picture before turning around and coming back out to the fire?  Zack smirked as Grant got up and followed Darren inside, knowing full well what Darren was up to.

When they got into the cabin Darren told Grant to go back into the left bedroom, and he was gonna take a leak quick and would be in there in a second.  Grant walked back to the bedroom, looking around at the layout of the cabin as he walked back.  The cabin was fairly simple with just a few pieces of furniture.  The door from the outside led into a kitchen area with a bathroom, with one bedroom on both ends of the kitchen.  Darren went into the bathroom as Grant sat down on the only furniture in the bedroom, the bed itself, and waited for Darren to come back.

Grant heard Darren flush, and a short time later heard him walking across the kitchen floor.  When Darren came into the bedroom Grant was shocked at what he saw.  Darren was shirtless, wearing only his basketball shorts.  What shocked Grant the most was the outline of Darren’s monstrous rock-hard cock in the shorts going across the front of the shorts and pointing out to his left hip.

Darren walked up to Grant, who was still sitting on the end of the bed, and stood with is crotch about a foot away from Grant’s face.  Grant was staring with huge eye’s at Darren’s cock, and was unable to look away or move, sitting frozen at the end of the bed.  “There’s no picture boi…I just wanted to show you what I know you’ve been looking at all night,” Darren told Grant in his authoritative tone.  “Why don’t you go ahead and pull my shorts down and take a look at it in real life?"

Grant continued to sit, still frozen, not sure what to do.  He wanted to see that cock in real life, but he was afraid that doing so would make Darren think he was gay.  “I…I…I’m not gay” Grant stammered to Darren as he tried to stand up.

“Looking at a cock is not gonna make you a faggot Grant, go ahead and take a look,” Darren replied, stepping a bit closer to Grant, who continued to sit motionless for a few seconds, conflicted on the best course of action.  Darren continued to coax him to pull his shorts down and take a look suggesting "Grant, you’ve been looking at it all night long.  Why stop now?”  Darren teased Grant, confirming to Grant that Darren had caught him staring earlier.

Grant finally gave in to his curiosity and slowly reached up and pulled Darren’s shorts down.  “That’s a good boy” Darren mockingly told Grant as he pulled his shorts down far enough to get access to his cock.  Grant was totally shocked as Darren’s beer can thick, nine and a half inch cock sprung out of his shorts and bobbed in front of Grant’s face.  Grant kept slowly pulling down Darren’s shorts and saw a large ball sack with what looked like two golf balls inside of it, hanging down low below his thick cock.

Grant just sat on the bed and stared as Darren rubbed his hair with his cock still bobbing front of Grant, telling him "This is what a real man’s cock looks like.”

After staring at Darren’s horse cock for what felt like five minutes, Darren finally grabbed Grant’s hand and placed it on his cock suggesting as he did so "This way you can get a real feel for how big my stinger is.” 

Grant was still in shock as this was the first time he had ever been this close to another man’s cock, yet alone touching it. Darren’s horse cock was warm and spongy in Grant’s had, but still standing hard as a rock.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Guest btm4bbrn

Part II

Grant continued sitting on the bed, with his hand wrapped around Darren’s cock, which by now was starting to throb and twitch in his hand with a steady stream of precum building up on the tip. Grant admired the horse cock and thick veins running all over it, still trying to wrap his head around what he was doing. His mind told him he needed to get out of there because he was not gay, but for some reason he could feel his own 7-inch cock starting to swell in his pants. His feet stayed firmly planted on the floor, unsure of what he should do next.

“Fuck I guess I’m hornier than I thought” Darren told Grant as the teen gripped his cock. “I haven’t cum in 5 days, and it looks like your hand on my cock has primed the pump” Darren smirked as he looked down at Grant. “Why don’t you pump my cock a little bit, try and see if we can get the swelling to go down.”

Grant thought to himself there was not way that this was happening, how did a straight man find himself in a cabin with this big biker dude, his hand wrapped around the biker’s massive dick. “Come on dude it’s not gonna hurt you, help me out” Darren encouraged Grant as the teen continued to stare at his cock. “Nobody will know about this, just one man helping another man out” Darren continued prodding at Grant, becoming more and more and annoyed with the teen as time went on. Darren knew he planned on fucking Grant that night with his poz dick, but if he could make the teen think it was all his own doing things would be so much easier. “I’ll help you get off if you help me” Darren told the teen, “I can see it looks like your cock needs some attention as well” as he looked down at Grant’s swelling cock.

Grant thought to himself “fuck why not, we are in the middle of nowhere and I’m never gonna see this guy again”, and gingerly started pumping on Darren’s cock with his hand. “That’s my boy Grant” Darren encouraged Grant as he started stroking his cock. Grant seemed shy and embarrassed about what he was doing, but Darren could clearly see Grant’s cock was betraying him as it rose to full mast in the teens track pants. “It’s not gonna hurt you boy” Darren told Grant as he stroked him, “grab on to it like you mean it and start pumping”. Darren felt Grant’s grip tighten on his cock and his tempo increase, and he started pushing his cock forward to meet Grant’s hand.

After a while it finally clicked in Grant’s head that he was jerking another man off and started to feel guilt and shame about what he was doing. He focused on getting Darren off, so he would hopefully get himself off, and then he could leave and pretend this never happened. As Grant was thinking this Darren looked down at him and told him “You know I never can get off from a hand job, why don’t you stick it in your mouth”. Darren’s assertive tone was again more of an order than a request, and Darren slowly started moving his throbbing cock to Grant’s lips.

Grant sat on the bed with his mouth closed, not sure if he could bring himself to suck another man’s cock. He was 100% straight just 10 minutes ago, now he had jerked off another man and now that man was trying to stick his horse cock in his mouth. “Wouldn’t that be gay?” Grant asked Darren, as Darren kept moving his cock closer to Darren’s mouth, so close that his throbbing cock was rubbing his pre-cum around Grant’s mouth. “It’s only gay if you take it up your ass, besides you already worked it with your hands what difference does it make if I stick it in your mouth for a while?”.  Grant thought that Darren’s explanation made sense and decided he would try to suck on Darren’s monster. Part of him was curious to see what his girlfriend had felt when she was blowing him, and part of him just wanted to get Darren off so they could get this over with.

“Ok man but don’t cum in my mouth” Grant looked up as he told this to Darren. “Don’t worry I won’t” Darren replied to Grant with a smirk, thinking in his head that Grant wouldn’t need to worry about that because he planned to plant his poz cum up his ass later.

Grant gingerly opened his mouth and started licking the precum off the tip of Darren’s cock, not sure of how to proceed. “That’s a good boi” Darren whispered to Grant as he started licking. “Try to take some of that dirty cock into your mouth”. Grant clumsily leaned forward and tried to take some of Darren’s meat down his throat but was only able to get about 3 or 4 inches in before he started to gag. As he began sucking, he noticed the same scorpion and toxic logo he had seen on their biker vests tattooed right above Darren’s cock, right where his pubes ended. Grant didn’t think much of the tattoo and kept sucking, figuring it must be another biker thing. Darren’s cock was so thick that it barely fit into his mouth, and he had to stretch his mouth wide around the cock in order to fit it in. “Be a good bitch and watch your teeth” Darren snapped down at Grant as he started pulling back off his cock. Grant was caught off guard at being called a bitch but his mouth was too full of cock to say anything.

Grant continued to try and take more and more of Darren’s cock down his throat, getting a little more each time. Drool and spit were now building around Grant’s mouth and coating Darren’s cock, as Grant sputtered and gagged trying to get as much cock as he could into his mouth. Grant did not know what had gotten into him, and he had made it his mission to get this cock off and make Darren feel as good as possible. Darren was becoming more and more assertive, trying to push his cock down Grant’s throat as he sucked. Each time Grant would get about 6 inches in before gagging and having to pull off Darren’s cock. “Teeth” Darren would snap every time Grant’s teeth rubbed on his cock, lightly slapping Grant’s head every time he did it.

Grant was shocked every time Darren would slap him, but he quickly decided that Darren was just trying to tell him what he wanted, and he continued to make it his mission to get the horse cock off as fast as he could. “Why don’t you take a break from the shaft and work on my balls for a while” Darren directed Grant, pulling his cock from Grant’s mouth. Grant took Darren’s massive golf ball size nuts into his hand and starting licking on them and taking them into his mouth, much like his girlfriend did while she gave him blowjobs.

After about 5 minute of this Darren told Grant “That’s enough work on my sack, let’s get this cock down your throat” as he pulled his ball sack away from Grant’s mouth. “It’s way too big I’ll never be able to get that thing down my throat” Grant panicked, telling this to Darren as he pulled away. “Don’t worry, I’ll help you with it” Darren chuckled as he climbed onto the bed behind Grant, resting his back against the wall at the head of the bed. Grant just stared at Darren sitting on the bed, with his massive rod sticking straight up into the air. “Well this cock isn’t gonna suck itself” Darren snapped at Grant. Grant took this as his cue to crawl up to Darren and start licking on his cock again. Grant was on all fours, with his ass facing the door of the room, working his mouth down on Darren’s cock. Darren let Grant suck for a while, before grabbing him by the sides of his head and lifting him off his cock. “Time to get this show on the road slut, open your mouth as wide as you can and breath through your nose”. Grant was shocked that Darren had called him this and tried to say something to Darren to defend himself. Before he was able to get any words out of his mouth Darren had pulled his head down and impaled it on his rod. Grant started to gag and tried to push away, but Darren kept pushing Grant’s head down and his cock eventually pushed passed Grant’s gag reflex and into his throat. “That’s my bitch, take that cock” Darren assertively told Grant.

Grant’s eyes began to water, and he was sputtering and gagging on Darren’s cock, he tried to push himself off Darren’s cock with little success. Just before he felt like he was going to pass out Darren pulled his head up and off his cock, letting him quickly catch his breath before repeating the process again. Darren kept working his cock into Grant’s throat, and Grant was gagging less and less each time. “That’s the way a true bitch sucks cock” Darren encouraged Grant on the last time, as his big nut sack rested against Grant’s face. “Suck on that dirty cock” Darren looked down and said to Grant, noticing that Grant’s chin was full of spit and tears were coming out of the corner of his eyes. Grant was not sure why Darren had called his cock “dirty” but was too caught up in the feeling of victory of taking Darren’s cock all the way down his throat to think much about it.

Darren began going to town on Grant’s mouth, face fucking his mouth on his massive toxic cock. Meanwhile, Zach was still back out at the fire, wondering if Darren had broken Zach yet and got him to take his cock. Zach knew that Darren had a way of getting guys onto his cock, gay or straight. He got up and decided to go inside and see for himself. As he walked inside and stood in the kitchen, he could immediately hear the unmistakable sound of sputtering and moaning of Grant being face fucked by Darren’s rod. Zach’s own cock began to swell in his shorts and he walked into the bedroom. “About time bro, where you been? He’s about ready for some more toxic cock” Darren said to Zach as he walked into the room. Grant, hearing Zach walk into the room, quickly became embarrassed that Zach had seen him in this position and tried to pull off Darren’s rod, but Darren held his head in place and told him to “keep sucking bitch, no need to be shy about sucking my meat in front of Zach, it’s nothing to be ashamed of”. Grant was so distracted he did not see that Zach had set up his cell phone on a stand on the small table in the room, with the video camera recording him on the bed.

Grant kept sucking Darren, his own cock now rock hard in his shorts. Why was he enjoying this? It had to be the horniness of not getting any tail from Autumn for a while, and he thought to himself that after this night was over, he would go on with his weekend, and forget that any of this had ever happened. In the mean time he was going to enjoy this experience as much as he could, and was intent on making Darren, and now Zach’s cock, as feel as good as possible. Grant felt Zach walk closer behind him and felt him crawl onto the bed behind him. Zach took off Grant’s shoes and socks, and then reached into the waistband of his track pants and slowly slid them down his legs, one by one taking his legs out of the pants before tossing them next to the bed. Grant was immediately uneasy about this, not sure of how much further he planned to take the night. Looking down Darren saw Grant’s eyes were as big as saucer’s and comforted him “relax boi he’s just making us more comfortable…he won’t fuck you unless you ask him to” laughing at Grant as he said this. Grant immediately thought in his head there was no way he could take a cock up his ass, especially Darren’s horse cock that he was currently sucking on. “I don’t want to get fucked, I’m not a faggot” Grant pulled off Darren’s cock and spurted out. “We’ll worry about that later, just keep sucking” Darren said as he pulled Grant’s mouth back down on his poz cock.

Grant began sucking Darren again, now laying in the bed, feeling exposed, with only his boxer briefs on. He heard Zach chuckle, before saying “What do we have here?! The access hole?” as he felt Zach stick his finger in the hole in the back of his boxer brief’s. Grant’s heart sunk, and he thought to himself that he should have thrown the old pair away when they became so thin a small hole had opened up where his asshole was, but he he did not have enough clean pairs to get through the trip and thought he would throw them away when he got home. Little did he know that the hole in his boxer’s would be an invite for Zach to playing with his asshole.

Grant felt Zach take two fingers and pull the hole a little wider, hearing the fabric rip as the hole in his boxer’s expanded. Before he could comprehend what was happening, he felt a warm sensation around his asshole. He panicked and looked back seeing that Zach was now standing completely naked with his own 8-inch hard cock pointing straight out. Grant noticed that Zach had his nipples pierced and two tattoos on his chest. On the left pec was the same scorpion and toxic tattoo Darren had above his cock,   and on Zach’s right pec was just a “+” sign. Zach began licking around Grant’s asshole, and he was at first disgusted before he began to feel what was one of the most pleasurable sensation’s around his pucker that he never wanted to stop. Zach kept licking as Grant start pushing his ass back against his mouth and moaning into Darren’s cock as he kept sucking. “Looks like the boi likes having his ass ate” Darren said down to Zach as Zach kept working around Grant’s hole, now working his tongue into his tight pucker, loosening it up in the process.

Grant kept sucking Darren’s horse cock as Zach kept working on his hole. After a few minutes Grant felt Zach’s mouth pull away from his hole. He heard him rustling around behind him, before hearing a cap click open and then shut. Before long Zach was back at his asshole, but this time he felt a different sensation pushing into him. He panicked and tried pull his ass away, but Darren held him in place. “Relax it’s just a finger, your tight pussy is going to like this in a second just give it a chance.” Pussy? Did he just call his ass a pussy? What the fuck? He thought to himself as he felt Zach’s finger circling his hole and working its way inside with the lube. Zach got his finger up Grant’s tight hole, and quickly found his prostate and started working it. He knew if he could get Grant over the fear of having something in his ass and realize how pleasurable it could be the faster he would be able to work his toxic cock into him.

Grant began moaning and working his ass back onto Zach’s finger. He felt Zach’s finger rub something inside of him that caused his cock to tingle and twitch, feeling the most pleasure he had felt in a long time. Grant’s ass became used to one finger, and Zach slowly worked in finger’s 2,3, and 4, loosening Grant’s up to take his and Darren’s poz cock. Zach’s finger nails worked into the sides of Grant’s tight pussy, causing scratches that was leaving a little of Grant’s blood on his fingers. Zach smirked to himself and thought to himself that Grant’s ass was finally ready. Zach pulled his finger’s out of Grant’s ass, leaving his ass feeling empty and exposed, and nodded up to Darren that Grant was ready for cock.

Darren pulled his cock from Grant’s mouth, and whispered in his ear “are you ready to take your first cock?” Grant’s heart began racing and he yelled out “I’m not taking a cock, I’m not gay, I will suck you both but there’s no way I’m taking your cocks up my ass. “You already took four of Zach’s fingers, and by the looks of it you loved it. I saw the way you were pushing back fucking yourself onto his fingers. And by the looks of the pre-cum on the front of your boxers and your cock that has been rock hard the entire time I think you are enjoying yourself”. Grant laid there in his boxer brief’s, feeling the cold air on empty exposed ass crack from the hole that Zach had ripped into him. He wanted to feel the pleasure inside of him again that Zach’s fingers had caused, but there was no way he could let anybody know he had taken cock up his ass. After thinking about it for several seconds, and feeling his empty ass twitch, he decided to give in and let Zach fuck him on three condition’s. “I will let you guys fuck me, but you have to use lots of lube, go slow, and wear a condom”. Grant had remembered all the diseases he had learned about in health class that you could get from fucking strangers without a condom, and there was no way he could let that happen to him. “No problem” Darren whispered into Grant’s ear.

Darren turned Grant over onto his back, with his legs dangling over the bed. Darren stripped down so he was now completely naked just like the other two (except for Grant’s ripped boxer brief’s that he was wearing).  “I got some condoms and Vaseline in my bag” Darren said to Zach with a smirk, and Zach smirked back knowing what Darren was up to, knowing the vaseline would quickly shred the condom. “Grab the poppers too” Darren said to Zach as he was getting the supplies of the bag.

In no time Zach was back between Grant’s legs, working a condom onto his thick 8-inch cock before rubbing a large amount of Vaseline on his cock and working some into Grant’s pussy. Darren told Grant he would feel uncomfortable at first, but if he worked through it, he would get his reward in the end. He also explained that once Zach starting fucking, there was not stopping him. “Yeah Yeah just put it in me already” Grant panted to Darren. Darren was sitting above Grant’s head at the top of the bed, looking down at him so he could watch Grant’s face as Zach slid his poz cock into him. He grabbed both of Grant’s arms and, laughing, told him that he would hold them for him so he would not feel the need to push away.

Zach stroked his cock a few times before lifting Grant’s legs against his shoulders and placing his throbbing cock at Grant’s entrance. Feeling the dull tip of Zach’s large cock against his hole, Grant instinctively clenched his ass cheeks together, preventing Zach’s cock from entering. “You gotta loosen up man” Zach snapped at Grant, trying several more times to push his cock into Grant. “Push out like you gotta shit” Zach directed Grant, but the anticipation and fear inside of Grant of what he was about to do prevented him from doing so. Annoyed, Zach slapped both of Grant’s ass cheeks twice, leaving red hand prints on them. The shock and unexpected pain caused Grant to jump and shriek, causing his asshole to open up.

Zach took this as his opportunity and pressed his hard cock into Grant’s hole, just being able to work his cock head into Grant’s tight chute. “There we go man” as Zach slowly pushed two more inches into Grant’s tights ass. Grant felt his ass hole immediately become full and warm, with an intense stinging sensation as Zach’s cock stretched his hole. The experienced Zach held his cock still for a minute, allowing Grant’s ass to stretch around him, before pulling it back out so just his head was in his ass, before repeating the process again and again, putting more of his cock into Grant each time. Grant continued to moan and shrieked out a few times as Zach worked his 8 incher into his hole, trying to lift himself off the bed a few times and crawl back onto the bed off Zach’s cock, but Darren being above him prevented him from being able to.  “This is a nice tight pussy Grant” “Work that pussy onto my cock” “Fuck yes, take that dirty cock” Zach kept shouting out to Grant as worked his cock in.

Finally, Grant felt Zach’s ball sack and trimmed pubes resting against his hole, and Zach held it for a few seconds allowing Grant’s hole to accommodate his size. “You really let him open that pussy up Grant, now the real fucking begins” Darren said down to Grant. Grant, finally getting upset about Darren calling him a “bitch”, “slut”, and Darren referring to his ass as a “pussy” he snapped and told Darren to “stop fucking saying that”.  Darren leaned into Grant’s hear and whispered, “remember what I said earlier about not being a faggot unless you take a cock up your ass? Well I guess you are a faggot now, and faggot’s have pussies. Grant’s heart skipped a beat and he lost his breath for a second. He was right. These two bikers had made him into a faggot and taken his pussy, and he didn’t even try to stop them.

Grant’s attention turned back to the cock in his ass as Zach pulled out almost all the way again, leaving just the head in his ass. Zach slammed his cock all the way back in, causing Zach’s balls to make a “smack” against his ass cheeks. Zach repeated this at least five more times, each time pushing harder and harder into Grant’s ass, waiting to feel the condom break from all the Vaseline he had put into Grant’s ass before fucking him. It wasn’t long before Grant was moaning like a bitch in heat, biting his lower lip as Zach fucked as ass. Finally, Zach felt the condom snap, and he started pounding on his cock into Grant’s ass, his toxic pre-cum working into Grant’s scratched cunt. He continued fucking Grant and the broken condom rolled down onto the end of his cock, and he knew he would not be able to last much longer since Grant’s pussy was so warm and tight and felt so good on his ass. Each stroke out Zach saw a small trail of blood on his cock, so he knew his preparation had worked.

Darren was watching Zach fuck Grant, his cock slapping in and out of his pussy. The “Smack” “Smack” “Smack” of Zach’s balls hitting Grant’s ass cheeks and the smell of sex quickly filled the room. Darren knew that Zach would not be able to last much longer and waited for the look on Zach’s face that he was finally cumming. Darren and Zach had been buds long enough and fucked enough ass together that Darren knew Zach was able to cum quietly and keep fucking for another round right away. It wasn’t long before he saw Zach’s face tighten up and he knew Zach was pumping his dirty load into Grant. Grant, too distracted by the cock fucking his new-found pussy, that he did not even notice Zach was cumming. Zach slowed down for a short time, but quickly started humping Grant’s ass and long dicking him again. Grant did not think much of this and just thought Zach was catching his breath before he started pounding again.

Zach continued fucking and was so turned on that he had put a load into Grant’s ass, he knew he was not going to last long on round two. Knowing that he already put a load in Grant’s ass (and Grant would not go home empty handed), he looked down and pretended to be shocked when he saw the broken condom. “Fuck bro the condom broke” Grant heard Zach say as his heart sank. Grant saw Zach pull his cock from his ass with the condom rolled around the base of his dick. He saw white and pink froth around Zach’s cock, but just thought it was lube.  “What do you want to do?” Zach asked Grant, knowing that he already had a load in him if he told him to stop. “Just put it back in” Grant pushed his ass toward Zach, not enjoying the empty sensation of his ass. Darren whispered into Grant’s ear “if he puts that cock back in you, he’s gonna flood your ass with cum, and then when he’s done my cock is gonna work a load up your ass. We are both poz and there is no going back from here”. Grant, too horny to care, heard what Darren had said and comprehended what he said, but didn’t care and just yelled “I don’t care what happens just get that cock back into me”.  “Good choice” Darren said down to Grant, has Zach shoved his cock back into Grant. Zach was so worked up he didn’t last more than three pumps before his cock started to twitch and he filled Grant with his second poz load of the night. Grant felt Zach’s cock bottom out in his ass, before he felt it start to twitch and the warm sensation of cum deep up his ass.  Zach’s cock must have pumped 7 or 8 shots of cum up as ass, causing him to feel full. “Fuck yes” Zach yelled out as he felt his cock start to deflate in Grant’s new pussy. He slowly pulled his cock from Grant’s ass, covered with a twinge of blood and cum. A steady stream of cum began leaking out of Grant’s pussy and down his ass cheeks.

“You gotta try this pussy out bro” Zach said to Darren as he climbed onto the bed. Darren climbed from the bed took Zach’s position between Grant’s legs, and lifted them up onto shoulders, just like Zach had done. Darren wasted no time before chubbing his cock back up and pressing it against Grant’s cum filled hole. “NO FUCKING WAY THAT’S GONNA FIT DUDE ITS TOO BIG” Grant yelled at Darren. Darren just smirked and said, “Don’t worry, we will find a way, you’re not the first cherry or the last cherry we have taken” Darren smirked as started pushing his horse cock into Grant.

Grant was too tight, and Darren was having a tough time getting his cock-up Grant’s pussy, so he told Zach to get the popper’s out. Grant was nervous about this, he had never heard of “poppers” as Zach pulled a small brown bottle out and he assumed they were some kind of drug. “Sniff this” Zach ordered Grant and seeing Grants uneasiness told him “trust me you’ll love the feeling and it’s the only way you’ll get that cock up your ass, and they are 100% legal”. Grant got the courage and took the bottle from Zach, sniffing into both nostrils as Zach helped him. He immediately felt a warm sensation, and his “pussy” began to tingle. Darren, seeing the poppers had worked, slowly pushed into Grant and did not stop and until his big ball sack rested against Grant’s pussy. “Good thing Zach opened you first and lubed your hole with two loads of cum for my big fuck stick” Darren said to Grant as he pulled his cock back out. “Two loads?” Grant asked Zach, puzzled. “Yeah I worked one into you right after the condom broke” Zach said smiling. Instead of being pissed or mad at Zach, Grant was immediately turned on and began pushing back onto Darren’s cock “Fuck me” Grant yelled up Darren, who smiled and complied with Grant’s order and shoved his cock back up Grant’s pussy. Darren started fucking Grant with long, deep strokes, making Grant’s feel so full he thought it would split in two. Darren had pulled out his cell phone and took a short video of his cock going up Grants hole. “What are you doing you can’t send that to anybody” Grant panicked, and Darren told him “Don’t worry it’s just for me to enjoy later”.

Grant’s pussy loosened up and he started feeling immense pleasure every time Darren’s cock rubbed against his prostate. “This first load is gonna come quick this pussy is too tight, and it’s gonna be huge I haven’t cum in 5 days.” Not long after Grant felt Darren’s cock bottom out, with us golf ball size nuts pressed against his hole. This caused Grant to cum, spraying a large volley of his neg cum up and over his head. “AHHGGG” Darren grunted as he felt Grant’s pussy squeeze around his big cock, and his cock swelled up and begin pumping poz cum up Grant’s pussy. 15 spurts later Grant’s hole became so full he could feel cum leaking out around Darren’s horse cock. “That’s some fine pussy” Darren said to Grant as his deflated cock slide out of his ass. “Clean me up” Darren said as he climbed onto the bed, putting his cock in front of Grant’s face. Grant obediently took Darren’s cock into his mouth and licked the cum and streaks of blood off. “I’m gonna take another crack at that pussy” as Zach’s cock swelled back up to full mast, with dried cum still on it from the last time he had fucked Grant.  Zach pounded Grant as he cleaned Darren’s cock, spit roasting him on between their two cocks.

Over the next two hours Zach and Darren both took turns in Grant’s ass, both cumming two more times, for a total of 7 poz loads up Grant’s ass over the course of the night. After Zach pumped his last load into Grant, he went to his bedroom and passed out, leaving Darren to fuck his last load into Grant. After Darren shot up Grant’s ass for the last time, Darren laid down across Grants stomach and fell asleep with his softening cock still up Grant’s ass. Grant, worn out from all the fucking his ass had received, fell asleep under Darren with a steady stream of poz cum leaking out of his ass around Darren’s cock.

Around 4am Darren woke and climbed off Grant, going into the bathroom. Grant drifted back asleep to the sound of the shower going with cum still dripping from his ass, his pussy lips puffy and ass sore. Grant woke to a loud “Whack” across his ass, opening his eyes to see Darren had come out of the shower and slapped his ass. “You better get back across the street to your boyfriend” Darren snarled, causing Grant to become defensive, snapping back “I told you he’s been my best friend, he’s not my boyfriend, I’m not gay, and I have a girlfriend”. “Well then you better get your faggot ass back to your tent before your friend wakes up and sees you walking bow legged back to your tent with our cum dripping from your ass and he finds out you spent the night riding two random biker’s cocks”.

Hearing this made Grant feel so dirty, and he sheepishly got out of bed and started to find his clothes. Had he really done that? Why did he let these two men fuck him, yet alone willingly take their poz loads? Just then his heart stopped, and he got a pit in his stomach. Did he really take their poz loads? “Darren where you serious when you said you guys were poz? Do you think I will be poz from tonight?” “Hell yeah I was dead serious, and we both have high viral loads. If you didn’t become poz tonight you surely will by the end of the weekend”.

“Give me your phone” Darren ordered Grant with his hand out in front of him. Not knowing what Darren was going to do he was a little apprehensive, but something about Darren’s assertiveness made it hard to disobey him. Grant handed over his phone and saw Darren punch in a few numbers, and then heard a buzz nearby. “I put my number in your phone and sent a text to my phone, so I have your number. I will text you when I am ready to fuck another charged load up your pussy, and your ass better show up. Now get the fuck outta here I need to get to sleep. And leave those brief’s here, you’re not gonna need them anymore, let alone want them after we ripped the ass out of them”. Grant gathered his clothes and put his track pants and tank top back on, leaving his ripped boxer briefs on the floor in Darren’s room. “Please don’t tell anybody about what I did tonight” Grant asked Darren as he walked out of the room. “Don’t worry nobody will know you are a cock slut who takes raw poz cock besides me and Zach.”

Grant left the cabin and walked back to his tent just as the sun was coming up. He looked at his phone and saw it was 5:30am. As he walked back to his tent, he could feel Zach and Darren’s cum still dripping out of his “pussy” as they had called it, leaving a wet spot on the back of them. Grant climbed into his tent, ashamed at what he had done and regretting his choices. Yet his cock was still rock hard, and he could not figure out why. Grant realized he had not cum yet tonight, and quietly stroked his cock and pumped a load out inside his sleeping bag, thinking about Zach and Darren’s cocks splitting him open. He drifted off to sleep, with Cody fast asleep in his sleeping bag beside him, thinking that he would text Darren in the morning and tell him it was a misunderstanding, and he didn’t want to come over again. He prayed as he fell asleep that somehow, he would not become poz after tonight, and prayed that Cody would never find out what he had done.

To Be Continued....

I could see a nasty turn to this story.  Cody doesn't find out at all, until the end of the summer after Grant finds out he is poz and does his friend before they leave to their respective colleges.  OOOH,  WHAT A TWIST.  LOL.

• Piggy 1

Guest btm4bbrn

Part III

Cody woke up the next morning to a tent full of sunlight and a morning woody. He looked over and saw Grant fast asleep, and thought to himself that he never even heard him come into the tent. Cody grabbed his phone and checked the time and saw it was almost 8:45 am. Cody opened a text from his girlfriend that he had received an hour ago “Hey babe what’s up how’s the trip?” followed by a picture of her on the beach. “Good, quiet night. Going hiking today. Miss you” Cody quickly texted back before crawling out of his sleeping bag. Cody thought the tent smelled like cum but figured it must be some sort of plastic on the tent that stunk. He threw on a pair of shorts and sweatshirt before going outside to start a fire and wait for Grant to get up.

Sitting down by the fire Cody decided to pass the time by looking at his phone and catching up on his Twitter and Facebook accounts. About 15 minutes later he noticed movement at the cabin across the street where the bikers were staying. Looking over at the cabin he saw the slightly smaller of the two (Zach) stretching out using a picnic table to hold his leg up. Zach was wearing a t-shirt with the sleeves cut off, running shorts and tennis shoes. Figuring the biker was just going for a run he went back to his phone, and a short time later saw the biker go jogging down the road. As he passed by the campsite Cody saw the biker give him the polite head nod, and not wanting to be rude he gave a nod back.

Cody saw the biker run by his campground four times in the next 45 minutes, realizing that he was probably running the approximate 1-mile loop around the campsite as his jogging path. When the biker came by the third time Cody noticed he had now taken his shirt off and tucked it into the back waistband of his shorts, showing off his tanned muscular body. Cody noticed the biker had two tattoos’, one on each pec, and saw that he had both nipples pierced.” Interesting” Cody thought to himself, before going back to his phone. Cody was becoming hornier, thinking about his girlfriend back home and wishing she was here right now. He pulled up his favorite porn site on his phone, and immediately got a hard on as he began watching.

The fourth time the biker came by he was walking and appeared to be on a cool down after the run. Instead of turning to go back up toward his cabin he turned the other direction and walked into Cody’s campsite. Cody immediately panicked and locked his phone and tried to cover his erection as the biker walked up. “Hey what’s up enjoying the morning?” the biker asked as he walked up. Zach noticed Cody appeared flustered and was red faced and figured he had probably caught him looking at something on his phone that he didn’t want anybody else to see. “Yeah just waiting for my buddy to wake up so we can get on with our day” Cody replied the biker, becoming calmer as he spoke with the biker. Cody could now see the biker’s tattoo’s and saw the same Scorpion emblem with the toxic symbol on his left pec, and just a “+” sign on his other pec. “Interesting tattoo’s” Cody thought to himself, figuring the one tattoo was for his bike club and wondering if the “+” tattoo had any meaning. “Yeah I saw him come in pretty early this morning, must have been out chasing some tail last night” Zach told Cody, smirking to himself as he said this, fully knowing that Grant had been at their cabin last night being stuffed full of cock and poz cum. “Sounds about right for that guy” Cody replied, thinking to himself that he can’t even go a weekend without chasing tail, let alone the fact the guy had a girlfriend back home. “Well I figured I’d let you know you’re more than welcome to come up to our cabin to shower, instead of going to the filthy community shower’s up by the lodge. It’s just me and my buddy staying there, won’t be a bother at all” Zach told Cody. Cody pondered the offer before deciding to take the guy up on it, knowing how nasty the community showers could be.

Cody got up to grab his things and sent Grant a quick text saying “biker’s letting us use their shower. I’ll be up at their cabin and will head back when I’m done”. He heard Grant’s phone buzz in the tent as he walked away with the biker towards his cabin.

“Name’s Zach” the biker said as they walked putting his hand out toward Cody, realizing he had not introduced himself to the teen. “Cody” the teen said, shaking Zach’s hand. When they got to the cabin Zach pointed Cody toward the bathroom and told him “You can go ahead and shower first. I’ll be in the room to the left here. My buddy is in the other room sleeping don’t wake him up.” “Thanks man” Cody said as he walked into the shower, closing the door behind him.

Zach went into his room and stripped-down naked laying on his bed. He was always horny after a long run, and even more so thinking about fucking Grant he night before, and knowing that if he played his cards right, he might be able to convert Cody to a cock slut too. He pulled up the video on his phone of Grant getting fucked by him and Darren just a few hours ago in the other room of the cabin, and his cock was instantly rock hard.

A few minutes later he heard the shower turn off and Cody coming out of the bathroom. He quickly closed out of the video he was watching and pulled up a straight porn website. “Hey Cody, get in here you have to check this out” Zach yelled out of the room to Cody. “Showtime” he thought to himself as he looked down at his rock hard 8-inch rod flying at full mast.

Cody walked into the room and he was instantly turned red when he saw Zach laying on the bed naked with his rather large cock sticking straight up. Cody closed his eyes and turned to walk out, “SORRY DUDE, I thought you told me to come in here!” Cody said to Zach as he walked out clearly embarrassed, thinking he had accidentally walked in on Zach. “I did get in here” Zach said to him, in a tone that sounded more like a command than anything. “It’s just a naked guy in here what’s the big deal. Nothing you haven’t seen before. I was sitting here thinking about this cock slut me and my buddy fucked last night and got too horned up and started looking at porn. You gotta check out this video I found. Get up here and lay next to me for a second”.

Cody stood there, unsure if Zach was being serious or not. “You coming? I don’t have all day. Or don’t you like to look at girls” Zach snapped at Cody, sounding more annoyed. Cody thought this was a weird situation he had found himself in. If he did not watch the video Zach would think he was gay, and if he went and laid next to another naked man that would be kind of gay in itself. He decided to crawl onto the bed next to Zach, not wanting Zach to make accusation’s again. “Did you and your other buddy really tag team a bitch last night?” Cody asked curiously. “Sure did” Zach replied matter of factly. We put 7 of our dirty loads up that pussy before we sent it on its way”. Little did Cody know the “bitch” Zach was referring to was his buddy Grant. Cody had no clue why Zach called his loads “dirty”, and figured it was some kind of sex talk.

“Fire it up lets see this shit” Cody said to Zach as he laid next to him trying to sound macho.“Why you so far away? You aren’t gonna see anything from there” Zach growled to Cody noticing that he was laying three feet away from him. Cody gingerly moved closer to him, so they were laying shoulder to shoulder. Cody’s attention was immediately drawn to Zach’s erect cock that was jutting straight up, still rock hard, with a bit of pre-cum beginning to leak down the side. He had never been this close to another man’s cock, just what he had seen around the locker room. Cody’s noticed Zach’s 8 inch cock was much longer and thicker then is 6.5 incher. He kept trying to avoid looking at Zach’s cock, and tried to focus on the shitty porno that was playing on Zach’s phone. But Cody kept catching his eyes wandering down to Zach’s meat, and Zach noticed this as well. He smirked to himself and thought “he’s making this too easy.”

Zach put the phone down and said to Cody “You keep looking at my dick. Ever touched another mans before?”. Cody’s face turned red and he stammered out “No man I’m not gay, I’ve just never seen another cock this close up before”. Zach took this as his cue and he grabbed Cody’s hand, placing it on his cock. “Take a feel man, check it out. I’m cool with it”. Cody froze, not sure what he should do, before Zach grabbed Cody’s hand and started moving it up and down on his cock, telling Cody “What do you think?”. “It feels weird touching somebody else’s”, Cody said feeling the warm spongy yet firm piece of meat in his hands. Cody continued to stare at Zach’s cock, mesmerized by it for some reason. But in his head Cody was telling himself I’m not gay, why am I jacking off another man’s cock? Cody felt his own cock start to betray him as it began to swell in his shorts. “You’re kinda over dressed boy” Zach told Cody as he pulled off Cody’s shirt and tossed it on the floor. “That’s better” Zach told Cody, thinking to himself in his head that he gonna have to work Cody into getting naked one piece of clothing at a time.

Cody felt Zach grab the back of his neck and start pushing him down toward Zach’s cock. Cody immediately tensed up, knowing what Zach was trying to do. “I can’t do that man I’m not gay sorry. I have a girlfriend bro” Cody trying to talk Zach out of getting him to suck his cock. “It’s not gay unless I fuck you man. Just go in for a taste of my toxic dick. I’m sure you girlfriend gives you BJ’s all the time, you can see what its like to be on the other end.” Cody was torn inside on what to do. He had never imagined sucking a cock before, but now that Zach had him mesmerized by his meat stick, he was contemplating it. Zach continued pushing Cody’s neck down toward his cock, and Cody slowly eased up and allowed Zach to do it. “There you go boy. Go in for a lick”.

Cody stuck out his tongue and licked the tip of Zach’s cock, getting his first taste of Zach’s toxic pre-cum. It tasted kind of salty and was surprisingly not as bad as he had expected. “Just keep licking the head for a while, and when you’re ready you can take some down your throat” Zach told Cody as he kept licking his cock. Zach’s cock smelled musty and salty since he had not showered yet after his run, but Cody decided he would just power through it.  Before long Zach grew impatient at Cody’s progress, and guided Cody along by pushing the back of his head down onto his cock, filling it with is big dick. Before Cody knew what was happening, he had 5 inches of Zach’s poz cock down his mouth. “Take that poz cock boy” Zach encouraged Cody as he pushed. Eventually Zach’s cock reached Cody’s gag reflex, and he felt Cody start to wretch and gag around his cock. He slowly pulled Cody’s head back up a little bit to let him catch his breath, before shoving it back down again. Zach repeated this process many times as Cody continued to gag and sputter on his thick cock. “You gotta relax man and just let it happen” Zach told Cody as he continued to slowly face fuck him, and before he knew it his cock slid all the way down Cody’s throat and his pubes were resting on his nose. “Looks like you found your calling as a cock sucker” Zach exclaimed to Cody as his cock bottomed out in his throat, “Fuck ya that mouth feels good”. Cody tried to argue with Zach and tell him he was not a fucking cocksucker, but his mouth was so full of cock all that came out was grunts and moans. “What’s that? I can’t understand you with my cock down your throat boy, just keep sucking” Zach told Cody as he continued to face fuck him. Cody’s eyes were starting to water and his face was full of slobber, but Zach continued to pound his throat. Much to Cody’s dismay, his own cock remained rock hard the whole entire time, and he began to enjoy being used as Zach’s cock sucker. “It’s fine, I’ll let him blow a load in my throat, but I’m not gonna lose total control and let him fuck me” Cody thought to himself, trying to make an excuse for what he was allowing himself to do.

As Cody continued to slobber up and down on his dick, Zach reached over and slid down Cody’s shorts and boxer’s half way down, and then taking his finger and slowly massaging his ass crack. Cody was lying next to Zach face down sucking his cock with his ass facing back at Zach. Zach kept pulling at Cody’s short’s, trying to get them off him. Cody immediately tensed as he felt Zach pulling his shorts down, trying to lock his knees together to prevent him from getting them off, fearing that he was getting ready to try and fuck him. “Relax man I’m gonna blow soon and I don’t want to get cum on your shorts” Zach explained to Cody, hoping that Cody would believe him. Cody relaxed and let Zach take his shorts and underwear off him, thinking that he was being kind of thoughtful. Zach smirked and thanked Cody in his head for giving him easier access to his ass cunt.

A few thrust’s later Cody felt Zach’s body tense up and his cock begin to swell in his mouth. Zach pressed Cody’s head firmly against his cock and unloaded spurt after spurt of toxic cum into his mouth. “Take that filthy load boy. Don’t waste any of that spunk you better swallow it all”. Cody felt dirty and used the way Zach was talking to him but was somehow turned on by it. He tried to swallow as much cum as he could, but still some escaped around his lips and dribbled down his chin. Not wanting to upset Zach, Cody pulled his mouth off Zach’s deflating cock and scooped all the cum that spilled out back into his mouth and swallowed it, looking back at Zach for approval. “Good slut” Zach commented as he leaned against headboard of the bed. Cody rolled off Zach and laid face down in the bed next to him, with his feet up by Zach’s head, and laid there waiting to see what Zach would do next. It wasn’t long before Cody felt Zach stirring behind him and looked back to see him kneeling on the bed, his half hard cock still full of slobber dangling in front of him.

“Pull those knees under your body boy and get that ass in the air” Zach instructed Cody, causing Cody to have a sinking feeling in his stomach thinking that Zach wanted to fuck him. “I don’t want to be fucked” Cody told Zach has he did what he was told. “I’m not gonna fuck you” (*yet* he thought in in his head). I’m gonna eat your ass pussy. Just relax and enjoy this.” Cody felt Zach’s unshaven face rubbing against his ass checks, immediately followed up the most beautiful warm sensation he had ever felt on his ass. Zach swept his tongue around Cody’s hole before working his tongue up ass. Cody moaned into the bed, never wanting Zach to stop whatever he was doing to his ass. Cody’s felt Zach’s tongue pull away from his ass, followed shortly by a hard object poking at his ass hold. “Just gonna work a finger in to get your ass more loosened up for my tongue (and cock)” Zach calmly explained to Cody. Zach took his index finger and scooped up some of the spit around Cody’s asshole before roughly working his finger into Cody’s tight fuck chute, making sure to move it in circle’s scratching up as much of the inside of Cody’s ass that he could in the process.  Zach quickly found Cody’s prostate and began working his finger across it, causing Cody to moan loudly and push his ass further back onto his finger. “Looks like the cock slut likes having his ass worked on” Zach said to Cody, causing Cody to shudder at being called a cock slut. He continued to moan into the bed as Zach kept working his tongue and then 2,3 and finally 4 fingers into his ass, not saying anything to Zach about calling him a cock slut because he did not want him to stop.

Suddenly Zach stopped what he was doing and pulled his tongue from Cody’s ass, announcing “I think your ass is ready for cock”. Cody was stunned at what he had just heard. There’s no way he could let Zach fuck him. If anybody found out he got fucked by another dude his life would never be the same. Yet Cody’s ass felt empty, and he would give anything for Zach to put his finger’s back in it. “Can you just your fingers back in for a little bit longer?” Cody asked Zach. “Nope. You’re gonna either take my poz cock up your ass pussy or nothing.” Zach answered matter of factly. “What’s it gonna be? If you’re not gonna take my cock and you can get dressed and leave.” Cody was torn at the decision he had to make. Either allow Zach to fuck him and accept the fact he was a cock slut or leave and probably never get to feel what Zach had done to ass again. “I’ll take it” Cody said quietly. “Take what?” Zach asked. “Tell me exactly what you want”. Cody sat in silence before loudly saying “I want you to stick your poz cock up my ass”. “Well if that’s what you want all you had to do was ask” Zach answered, snickering to himself. Zach’s cock was twitching at the thought of taking Cody’s cherry and knocking him up. He grabbed Cody by the waist and pulled him back toward his cock, spitting several times on Cody’s tight rosebud and the tip of his cock. Cody felt the tip Zach’s cock pressing firmly at the entrance to his ass (or ass pussy as Zach called it), with the pressure steadily increasing until finally the head of his cock broke through. Cody immediately jumped at the burning sensation, but Zach took one arm and pushed him down firmly against the mattress while he continued working his cock-up Cody’s ass pussy, causing Cody’s ass tight ass to stretch to accommodate the thick invader. Zach was able to work 6 of his 8 inches into Cody’s ass glove before hitting a barrier. He pulled his cock out of Cody’s ass and spit on the head several times before thrusting his rod back up Cody’s chute. This time he was able to break past the barrier and his cock wormed its way all the way up Cody’s ass, finally stopping with his ball sack pressed snugly against Cody’s ass cheeks, holding it there for a second to let his ass loosen up. Cody’s ass pulsed and squeezed at Zach’s cock as it became accustomed to the cock being lodged up there.

As Cody felt Zach’s cock break through the second barrier he had screamed and felt the must uncomfortable burning and tearing sensation he had ever felt. He was sure that Zach’s cock was gonna do some permanent damage. As Zach’s cock rested in his hole, he became more and more comfortable, before eventually feeling pleasure from the fat cock stretching his hole. Just as he was getting used to the “poz” cock as Zach had referred to himself several times, Zach withdrew it from his hole completely before shoving it back in. “Arghhaahhmmhh” Cody moaned as Zach did this repeatedly, starting to pound his cock-up Cody’s pussy, causing there balls to slap together. Zach kept this pace up for several minutes, and both men started building up a sweat sheen on their bodies from all the work.

Zach withdrew his cock from Cody and sat back on the bed against the headboard, his cock sticking straight up in the air with Cody’s ass juices and streaks of blood from the dry fucking he had received. “Sit on my cock” Zach instructed Cody, and he quickly complied, eager to get the thick cock back up his ass. Cody sat down facing Zach fucked himself down onto his cock, stopping with just two inches left, unable to accommodate them due to the different angle the cock was taking on his ass. Zach quickly became impatient and grabbed Cody’s shoulders forcing him down onto his stinger the rest of the way, causing Cody to yelp loudly. “Sit on my cock and don’t move” Zach ordered Cody. “I’m about to shoot my load up your pussy and you will be knocked up with my poz babies. This is gonna change your life forever, and if you don’t want this you can climb off my cock right now and get dressed and get the fuck out. Tell me what you’re gonna do”. “Knock me up with your poz babies” Cody panted with his eyes closed, slowly starting to rock on Zach’s shaft, unable to hold still. “Do you know what that means?” Zach asked Cody. “Yes, and I don’t care if me taking your cum pozzes me. I will take that chance just to feel your cum inside me.” Zach took this as his cue and grabbed Cody’s sides and began pumping him up and down on his cock, getting ready to blow his load.  Cody continued to moan and buck uncontrollably, eager to feel Zach’s cum up his ass.

Just then both men heard another voice in the room. “Well fuck me, looks like the other boy decided to come over and get a taste of some poz meat, just like his buddy did”. Justin looked up to see Darren standing in the doorway with a big toothy smile. “You’re just in time to see him take his first Poz load” Zach grunted to Darren between thrusts. Darren watched as Cody rode Zach’s cock like a rag doll and took out his cell phone and started taking video just as Zach tensed up and started pumping his load into Cody. Zach’s dick swelling and pumping in his ass put Cody over the edge, and he began blowing his neg load all over Zach’s chest. “Take my poz babies” Zach yelled as he pumped his seed into Cody before leaning back against the headboard, exhausted, with Cody sitting on his lap resting his head on his shoulder. Zach’s cock slowly shrunk and came out of Cody’s new ass pussy, followed by a few drops of blood streaked cum.

Both men heard the chime from a text message being sent and looked up to see Darren putting his phone back into his pocket. “I’m gonna hop in the shower. You can send that slut over to wait in my room, I will give him a dose of my cum when I get out”. Darren turned and walked into the bathroom.

Meanwhile, across the street, Grant’s phone buzzed with a new video message from “Scorpion Darren”, but he was still in a deep sleep and did not hear his phone go off.  

To be continued...