Raped at the Eagle

I was drinking in the Eagle one warm Saturday night and got a little carried away. A very large, very hot black man came up to me, put one arm around me and pulled me to him. His other hand went to the back of my head and pulled my mouth into his. He was a very good kisser and I was getting really turned on. I felt hands at my belt and flies and soon a hot mouth swallowed my cock. The black man's hand went inside my pants and fondled my ass. I was in heaven; whisky the only reason I didn't shoot in the anonymous cocksucker's mouth. The black man took my head in both of his hands, the mouth worked my prick and a pair of hands pushed my pants to my knees.

I felt the head of a cock, wet with precum, nuzzle my asshole. I tried to pull away and tell them to stop but my head was firmly held, mouth covered with mouth and full of the other's tongue. The cocksucker wrapped his arms around my lower back, the black man held my head and two more arms pinned my butt from the rear. I struggled but could not escape or cry out. I was more turned on than I'd ever been but didn't want to get fucked raw.

It didn't matter at all what I wanted. The cock centered on my asshole and stabbed in to the root in one shove. It was an average size cock and the precum, together with my ass lube meant that it didn't hurt all that much. My rapist paused in me, I could feel his breath on my neck. After a few seconds he started fucking me with smooth, steady strokes, in all the way and almost out. Every few strokes I'd feel the head of the prick pop out then slam back into my hole.

I was in heaven; it was the fuck of my dreams. I no longer cared that I getting raped by a total stranger; I just wanted him to fill me with cock and cum.

He started hammering me hard, panting on my neck. Then he rammed me hard and quivered and twitched in me, filling me with seed.

I felt the cock pull out and the mouth pull off my cock. I was empty for just a bit then a different mouth covered my prick and another prick slid up my ass. This one was a lot bigger, as big as the biggest I'd had, maybe 9 inches and thick. Apparently I'd been opened and lubed with enough semen to make its entry effortless. I looked down at the rapist's arms and saw a biohazard tattoo.

I moaned into the mouth still feeding me tongue and my stomach flipped. I was getting raped and pozzed. I cried out, struggled and tried to get away. No good. My struggles seemed to excite the second rapist and the huge cock slammed in and out. I jerked in orgasm and filled the mouth milking me with my cum. It felt like I was turning inside out, I came so hard.

The cock in me swelled and jerked spastically in me. I felt heat fill my ass as poison cum jetted into my guts. The man kissing me broke off, just before another mouth replaced it I saw the black man's upper arm and the biohazard tattoo on it. I tasted cum in the new mouth kissing me. I was being fed my own load. I eagerly scooped my juice as I felt the cock slide out of me.

Another set of arms went around me and another cockhead slid into my gaping asshole. I looked down and looked at the black arms around me. My kisser was going to use me next. I was totally limp now, supported by the three men who were raping me. A mouth took my prick in and gently nursed it back to life. I made no effort to support my weight and let my breeders use me and fill me how ever they wanted. I was in queer heaven and didn't care in the slightest that I almost certainly getting infected with HIV. At least I wouldn't have to worry about it. It was done.

I squealed when the, now impossibly large, cock slowly pushed into me. The only thing I'd ever had in me that large was a hand, and it had taken almost an hour to slowly work it's way in. I moaned in pain. That monster cock had to be tearing me open. It rested a while and let my asshole adapt to it. I was in serious pain and in absolute bliss. I gave myself over completely to getting fucked. Since the rape began I'd had my mouth and ass full almost non-stop and my cock covered with a hot mouth.

My rapist stroked steadily in and out of my butt, filling me with searing agony and pure pleasure. I moaned back incoherently, unable to form words. After an unknowable period of time the cock fucked in and out rapidly then slammed in impossibly deep and stayed there. I could feel the poison seed filling my ass and had visions of the virus seeping into my blood through my torn-up ass. I shot another load in the mouth milking my cock, probably my last neg load.

My rapists picked me up by my arms and carried me over to a chair a set me down in it gently. I was dazed and looked up at them. They were smiling as they stood in front of me, giving me a good look at the biohazard tattoos on all three left arms. The black man walked up, leaned over me and dangled his cock in my face. It was covered with cum streaked with red ribbons of my blood. I opened my mouth and lovingly sucked it in and nursed it clean, tasting cum, ass juice and blood, the flavors of my infection. After he was clean the other two rapists fed me their cocks and I lovingly cleaned the partly dried juices off them.

I called in sick for a couple of days to let my ripped up ass heal enough for me to sit in an office chair. I also went to the supermarket and stocked up on gatoraid, canned soup and crackers. Two weeks after my rape I was hit with the worst flu of my life. Might have been a coincidence, but I doubt it. I was another infected dick sucker for sure.

Every Saturday night I go back to the Eagle, hoping to find my three rapists, or at least the black man with the most wonderful cock I've ever had in me. No luck so far, but I have taken several loads from other guys. I've also fucked and filled four guys with my poison cum. No words were exchanged in any of the fucks, so I have no idea if the bitches were poz or neg. Not that I give a shit.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 11
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Wow, hot story and great you want them to rape you more. I was at a bathhouse a few years back, in a room ass up taking loads. 8 black guys entered and close the door, i usually like the door left opened. Another they were alll really hot guys, 3 had PA on their big cocks. one by one each of them fucked my ass and cum inside me. i was sucking cocks while I was getting fucked too. After all 8 have fucked their man seeds inside my gut, 6 of them left the room and 2 stayed. They spent like 3 hrs, just fucking my hole, stretching my ass and cummin in it. After they had drained their nutts of cum, they left me to rest a bit. Man I was sore for 3 days, but it felt so good, I think i was walking funny too and I had to work those 3 days.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest faggot hole

Rape like that is a totally awesome experience. Happened to me once in a bar in Amsterdam -- only it was two guys, not three. You feel violated and like shit when it is over -- then you realize that you were given the opportunity to please real men -- just the way a fag should feel.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...