Don’t cum in my ass

Japbtm

22 hours ago, FaceLoad said:

the latter is often more dominant, degrading, and personal since it typically involves standing over the bitch, breath control, and the forced ingestion of ejaculate and other fluids.

Ah, but does it really? I know it does if you have your cock buried down the guy’s throat when you cum, but my experience with Tops using my mouth for their hole is that more than half the time they pull out to shoot onto my face. And the thing is, I’m right there, inches away, mouth open wide, my tongue out like a landing strip - and they miss. Completely. With every spurt!

I mean, it fucking defies the laws of physics. Last fall I had this big guy who wanted to stand on his knees over me with me on my back so he could cum on my face. I was looking up at this big cock and hefty balls, thinking this was probably going to be a big load, so I opened wide, and he made it rain cum all over my face, shoulders, hair, everything - and did not hit my mouth with a single drop. ! !!

Somebody explain this bizarre phenomenon, because it beats me how they do it...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Ah, but does it really? I know it does if you have your cock buried down the guy’s throat when you cum, but my experience with Tops using my mouth for their hole is that more than half the time they pull out to shoot onto my face. And the thing is, I’m right there, inches away, mouth open wide, my tongue out like a landing strip - and they miss. Completely. With every spurt!

I mean, it fucking defies the laws of physics. Last fall I had this big guy who wanted to stand on his knees over me with me on my back so he could cum on my face. I was looking up at this big cock and hefty balls, thinking this was probably going to be a big load, so I opened wide, and he made it rain cum all over my face, shoulders, hair, everything - and did not hit my mouth with a single drop. ! !!

It’s like firing a 45 caliber pistol. Lots of firepower...but little accuracy unless you practice.

• Upvote 1

On 1/10/2019 at 12:59 AM, ErosWired said:

Yes, many men are oddly incompetent with regard to this simple delivery of seed. They don't seem to have the wherewithal to take proper aim in good time. Small variations in the trajectory of ejaculate and the orientation of the penis can thus lead to haphazard placement. If I intend to befoul a kneeling boy's face, I immobilise his head by taking firm hold of his hair or his forehead and then aim directly at my target from as close a distance as possible. It's really just a matter of having the intent and putting a little thought into how to achieve the goal.

But some men might not intend to hit your mouth, preferring to see as much of it dripping off the rest of your face as possible. It depends on whether their need to defile you or to breed you is stronger. If I'm not on a mission to plant all of my seed, I prefer some of each, with the at least one spurt in the mouth and the rest directed to the middle of the face and the forehead. Then back into the throat for last drops and cleaning.

• Upvote 1

On 1/9/2019 at 7:35 PM, Gangbanghunter said:

I’m the one who gets your DNA. You think you are dominating me but you are really just fulfilling my desires.

You have correctly identified the primal female motive for sex. But while the man is fulfilling her desires, he is also dominating her. The bodily invasion he perpetrates is unambiguous. Further, the burden of bearing of his children, the future of his genes, falls almost entirely on the female. Impregnation is the ne plus ultra of dominant male behavior.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, FaceLoad said:

You have correctly identified the primal female motive for sex. But while the man is fulfilling her desires, he is also dominating her. The bodily invasion he perpetrates is unambiguous. Further, the burden of bearing of his children, the future of his genes, falls almost entirely on the female. Impregnation is the ne plus ultra of dominant male behavior.

I’m on birth control

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I rarely get cum shot in me. Majority of the time he either pulls out and jerks his load right on my hole, or he creampies me. Not ALL tops shoot their load in bottom holes.  Unless its NSA from 'one of those' apps or websites. Versatile-bottoms who cum in a bottom's ass and pretend like they'll get angry if they're told not to cum inside are just silly. 

I never told a top to not cum in me, if he wants to its okay. If I like how he's fucking me I will tell him to cum in me tho. But, I do wanna tell a top to not cum in me just to see what happens. 

• Downvote 1

Some how, a man telling you not to cum in his ass... just makes you wanna breed him even more. It just does. The faux resistance is hot and makes you wanna tell all your buddies to Jump on this insolent hole and breed this stupid faggot... 

just saying ... 

On 12/1/2018 at 4:34 PM, BBBoyfromTN said:

I hook up anon with a lot of str8 and bi guys and I'll often hear them say for me not to cum inside them. That gets me majorly hard and I wanna cum inside them even more. I'll usually have an "accident" (sorry bro...I got too excited!) or hope they change their minds as I get closer to cumming. I've gotten good at controlling my breathing when I'm about to cum so it seems like more of an "accident". Some guys will change their mind or forget. If they're adamant about it I usually go the "accident" route. I mean...fucking hell...if you're gonna take a guy bare in the ass you're asking for a load inside you.

Fuck you can have an accident in my ass any day. Wish I lived close to you ?

If I am topping a man, he does not get to say "Don't cum in my ass". 

As we are getting naked, I ask him if he wants my highly charged load.  If he says yes, we continue, and I ask him if he wants my highly charged again, with the head of my dick at his hole. After I have my dick inside him for about 2 minutes, I ask him one more time if he wants my highly charged load. 

If he says no any time, I stop and get dressed. 

Of the nearly 300 men I have asked this series of questions to, none have ever declined the first or second asking. There have been 6 who decided on the third asking to decline. 

All 6 came back for another round and none declined the third asking a second time.

296 conversions and counting...

• Upvote 6

On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 9:30 PM, Barebackerscot said:

Once inside a bottoms ass he is getting the load whether he asks me to pull out or not. Never will I allow a load to be sucked from me. It goes up the ass only until the last twitch the last pulse and every last drop of cum has been bred deep into his guts.

that is exactly it should be especially if it is a hvl poz load going in

• Upvote 1

On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 12:12 PM, DocThor said:

If I am topping a man, he does not get to say "Don't cum in my ass". 

As we are getting naked, I ask him if he wants my highly charged load.  If he says yes, we continue, and I ask him if he wants my highly charged again, with the head of my dick at his hole. After I have my dick inside him for about 2 minutes, I ask him one more time if he wants my highly charged load. 

If he says no any time, I stop and get dressed. 

Of the nearly 300 men I have asked this series of questions to, none have ever declined the first or second asking. There have been 6 who decided on the third asking to decline. 

All 6 came back for another round and none declined the third asking a second time.

296 conversions and counting...

you deserve a medal

Guest gwmcatcher
On 2/8/2019 at 6:12 AM, TommyDean4 said:

Fuck you can have an accident in my ass any day. Wish I lived close to you ?

You said it TommyDean4!   BBBoyfromTN is the hottest guy on this site. Would take his load any day if I were closer, too.