Don’t cum in my ass

Japbtm

I have a hot 19 yo bottom boy I fuck on occasion, hes 5' 4" and 110lbs so he is definitely a fun size gay boy to play with, like me he is on PrEP and is cool with BB, but its frustrating because he gets off on guys cumming on his chest, I have only properly bred him once. : ( 

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, orionboy1 said:

I have a hot 19 yo bottom boy I fuck on occasion, hes 5' 4" and 110lbs so he is definitely a fun size gay boy to play with, like me he is on PrEP and is cool with BB, but its frustrating because he gets off on guys cumming on his chest, I have only properly bred him once. : ( 

Ditch him?.... cum fuck me deep in my arse..... ?

On 12/2/2018 at 3:04 AM, BBBoyfromTN said:

you're gonna take a guy bare in the ass you're asking for a load inside you.

Totally agree. I m married myself and have been  barebacking more and more. Literallt pulling to condom off and pushing the cock cock raw in me. I can feel them getting harder as I do it. I am not yet on prep. And most guys tell me that they are happy to pull out. But I know fully well that I may end up with an accidental load in me. Hence I am getting on prep as soon as possible. I know it's only time before a top comes in me. And honestly I would rather be fully aware  that a guy comes in me .I will keep you updated

• Upvote 1

On 2/8/2019 at 5:42 PM, DocThor said:

If I am topping a man, he does not get to say "Don't cum in my ass". 

As we are getting naked, I ask him if he wants my highly charged load.  If he says yes, we continue, and I ask him if he wants my highly charged again, with the head of my dick at his hole. After I have my dick inside him for about 2 minutes, I ask him one more time if he wants my highly charged load. 

If he says no any time, I stop and get dressed. 

Of the nearly 300 men I have asked this series of questions to, none have ever declined the first or second asking. There have been 6 who decided on the third asking to decline. 

All 6 came back for another round and none declined the third asking a second time.

296 conversions and counting...

It's criminal what you are doing. hIV without treatment is a death sentence. 

• Downvote 1

13 hours ago, aargosbot said:

It's criminal what you are doing. hIV without treatment is a death sentence. 

I'm not into HIV and wish the whole topic would remain in the past where it belongs, but it's certainly not illegal or immoral (as if that mattered) to give a faggot bitch what it's begging for. It sounds like he has many satisfied, if dumb customers.

• Upvote 1

On 2/17/2019 at 5:13 AM, orionboy1 said:

Does he at least have pretty tits?

On 12/2/2018 at 12:46 AM, Japbtm said:

It’s hard to not cum in an ass through a glory hole... the bottom can pull away at anytime. 

This bottom never pulls away and if through a gloryhole there is a good chance I have my hand under your balls and I will FORCE it Deeper until you blow a load and pump my ass full of sperm.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Well beings my first time with a guy was bare he told me I make the choice well when I felt his BBC churning my insides I remembered the video he sent of him cum and it gushed with thick globs and bam I told him breed me! Well hearing him grunt and feeling it slosh was so hot!! We hang out now and I’m glad I let him! We just had a fun play last week and invited 5 friends over I took every load and loved it now I need more! If I have a top want to pull out I will be sad but it’s his choice but when I clench my hole most beg to shoot deeper 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1