Surprise

Bottom Jim

I was at a party last Saturday night. It was a fuck party with about 40 guys. There was one really hot young guy around 20 Swimmers built with a huge dick.

Any way I played and sucked and was fucked by a number of guys. When it was time to go the host asked if I wanted to crash there for the night

I said sure and found a bedroom to crash in . I fell asleep and next I looked it was about 6 am. It was then I felt someone playing with my ass. It was the hot guy with the swimmers build.

He said he liked to get off early in the am and would I mind. Hell no. He played with hole for a while and then I saw him lubing up. He asked if he could fuck me. I said sure He also said he did not like rubbers so would I take it bare 

I said sure and in one motion he shoved he huge dick deep in my hole.He fucked me for a while and I could hear him breathing harder He said he close and did I want him to pull out to cum 

I grabbed his hips to pull him deeper and then he have out a groan. I felt his cum flooding me. He stayed in until he went soft. He pulled out and said thanks I felt the sheet under me and it was full of his cum. Hope he comes to the next party 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 4