First Anon Action

Cumslutbottomm

I just turned 20, but having a crazy work and school schedule, I didn’t get to celebrate my birthday, but I made up for it last night.

I have class Monday-Thursday, and as I had the day off I decided I'd try to set something up.  Now, I commute to school and still live at home, but I recently started working at a hotel which has the fringe benefit of affording the employees a discount on rooms as long as the reservation is within the same hotel group, meaning the hotel is owned by the same parent company.  I also decided to take advantage of the discount and to make the reservation in the city where I attend college, which is an hour away from my home.  Telephoning ahead I made a reservation and got the discount, which was great as I was afraid they wouldn't honor the discount given I'm less than 21, a threshold at some hotels, but everything worked-out.  I had the reservation.  In thinking about my plans, I can't honestly say I specifically planned an anonymous session as I didn't see myself as all that much of a cumslut.  I couldn't have been more wrong. 

Anyway I checked-in, pulled on my jockstrap, and scrolled through Grindr.  While I was hit-up by a few fuck buds who bred me here and there, none were readily available.  Then I received a message from a profile which was blank, conveying absolutely no information.  No age, no height, weight, status.  Nothing.  Just a dick pic of a cock which was easily nine inches.  And it was as thick as a beer can.  My hole twitched and my cock swelled hard at the sight of the cock.  I needed it inside my ass.

I replied providing with my hotel and the room number.  The guy responded letting me know he was enroute, and would arrive shortly.  He also instructed me to be ready, so that when he walked through the door I was on all fours and blindfolded.  My initial reaction was trepidation, but my cock was so hard that I agreed to his terms.  I unlocked the door, left it slightly ajar, placed a blindfold over my eyes and, stripped and ready, knelt on all fours on my bed.  Upon hearing the door creak on its hinges my heart sank a bit.  A stranger was in my room, and I was vulnerable as all hell.

Fortunatelty before I could dwell on what might happen, a tongue licked my hole.  My worries melted away as I pushed back on his tongue.  My cunt was soon dripping from his spit.  I heard him spit on his rod.  His cock head slid into my hole with remarkable ease.  My ass was pleased with the circumference of his cock.  My slutty little heart was happy.  His full cock is inside my hole and my cunt lips are gripping him for dear life. He’s a quiet fucker too. I feel his pace pick up and his cock is shooting his seed in my pussy. He rests on my back for a bit with his cock growing soft. I feel his shirt and his zipper against my naked body and realize this horny fucker didn’t even bother to strip down. Just unzipped and planted his seed. I hear the door close and get a message from him. He thanks me for letting him use my “sweet boy pussy.” And I thank him for his cum. I’m totally turned on by the anon scene at this point. I throw on a hoody and pull it up over my face. Just in my jock and a hoodie and waiting for my tops to come over. I get some messages from tops with profile pictures. And don’t get me wrong i won’t ever so no to cum in my ass. But the blank profiles sparked my interest more. It’s probably stupid and dangerous. But I just sent every blank profile “need more loads in my ass” followed by my room number. I ended up getting 8 more loads within an hour. I guess people love anon cumsloppy bottoms I have a total of 9 loads in my hole. (Some leaking out of course despite my efforts.) I’m still on Grindr with my ass in the air and I hear the door being pushed open. I put my phone face down and arch my back even more than it already was.  I hear a belt unbuckle and pants drop to the floor. Soon after there’s a cock inside my well used hole churning a mess of loads in my asshole he’s the most verbal of the night. Calling me a pig ? and smacking my ass. He tells me repeatedly that I’m a good whore and he loves my cunt. He’s fucking me so hard and fast you can hear the cum sloshing around in my hole. He gives me a 10th load. Zips up. Says “thanks fucking slut.” And is out the door. I start playing with my cunt and fingering all the loads in my ass. I’m on my back and I hear the door open again. I quickly cover my face with a pillow and prop my legs up so this man can use my pussy. I recognize the thickness. It’s the guy who started this. He confirms this by saying “I needed more of your pussy man. Especially now that it’s used. He’s making an absolute mess and a lot of noise. (Actually it’s the cum in my hole making the noise.)  and he gives me another load. This time he tells me he seeded my pussy he’s almost out the door when he turns around says “I was only quiet when I came the first time cause I wasn’t sure you wanted to be bred. But I know what I wanted. By the smile on your face I can tell you’re happy with yourself, whore. “  boy was he right. 

• Like 20
  • Upvote 10

For some reason, getting breed by a poz top has always made a explosion go off inside me. Well 6 months ago I was looking on Grindr and this hot guy kept at me to hook up. I finally gave in and we met in the woods that you can drive into with your truck and it's around the corner from my house. Well he ended up being 11 inches long and fat. He refused to wear a rubber even though I never told him he had to. It had been around 4 years since anyone had opened me up so I was extremely tight. All he used was the precum leaking from his anaconda to work just the head in. He had me laying on my back with my knees draped over his shoulder's, as soon as he covered my mouth he put all of his weight into my tight puckered hole and I must've passed out for close to a minute because when I came to he was all the way deep inside me. Can I tell you how fucking awesome it felt. He fucked me for about 10 minutes and in that time I came twice without having to touch myself. He was all the way in, up to his orange size nuts. I knew he close because his cock started getting rock hard and swelling up then he collapsed dead weight on top of me. It was jerking and I felt every drop shoot inside me like a fire hose. That made me cum once again but I was empty. Well 2 weeks later I get a message on Grindr and him telling me that I was his creation and to go out and spread the gospel. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 4

• 2 months later...

I’ve had another anon experience and I thought I would share. 

I had to go to Denver for a work training and I was put up in a hotel because I live 4 hours away. I had gone to dinner and a movie with my friend and her boyfriend but I was free for the night after that. I decided to hit up a few fuck buds I’ve acquired over the year. (My best friend and I are super close, I visit pretty much bimonthly. ) 

unfortunately they were all busy, or couldn’t stop by until the next day. I decided that since I enjoyed my anon adventure the first time I would do it again. I showered, pulled on a hoodie, got into my mesh jock, and hit up some blank profiles on Grindr. I had a few responses right away. First of the night was a father who was visiting from California. He was staying at the same hotel a couple rooms down. Told his wife and kids he had to meet up with an old friend. 

I placed some lube next to me but no condoms. I wanted loads. 

He sticks a finger in my eager hole and it greedily engulfs it. I hear him grab the bottle of lube and I feel the all too familiar coldness of silicone lube coating your pucker. I reach back and glide his cock inside me, I couldn’t even wait for him to lube himself up. He was fair sized but it took my walls awhile to get used to it. “Where do you want me to finish?” He asked. “Breed me please.” I begged. 

He happily obliged. He let out a roar when he filled me, and was quickly on his way. I got another message and he notfied me that he was downstairs. I told him to come up and he did. I hear the door push open and I’m told to pull my hoodie over my face and get on my back legs up. I did. I feel him tease my hole a bit, he drove me insane with teasing, so much so that as soon as his head was in, I came. He wiped my cum from my sweater and used it as lube to fuck me with, I was rock hard again. He didn’t last long, which was okay because I had tops all night. He gave me 6 ropes of cum. 

I took 7 more loads in my ass after this. 

My 10th load of the night was very interesting. 

I wanna start this by saying I’m not actually or actively “chasing.” However I am aware that this is a very risky sex practice. 

My next top came in, and I was propped on all 4s. He teased and traced my hole and asked me if I was ready for some more cock. I always am. He starts fucking me long and slow. I’m in ecstasy. His cock is perfect. I feel him picking up his pace, and he tells me he’s about to shoot. He slams hard into me and let’s me know that he just filled me with poz cum. 

Again, I’m not chasing, but this drove me kind of wild. I ended up cumming hands free again, and my heart was racing. I’m sure this wasn’t the first time as I don’t really ask anyone’s status, but this was the first time I was aware of it. I have been tested since, this was about 3 months ago, and I’m neg. (and plan on staying that way) but there was something about it that made my heart race and my cock throb  

• Like 1