Cute Visiting Twink

Guest latintoppoz

Guest latintoppoz

Up in Flagstaff I don’t get too much action.  Most guys are trolls or too much of pussies to actually meet up.  However, a lot of people travel through though, and that’s when most of my great fucks happen.

Coming home from work Friday night, my original plan was to just get home, drink a little and relax.  After I showered though I noticed I got three messages from a cute, 20 y/o white, fit, short, brunette boy, with a smooth body and hole.  My cock was instantly hard when I looked at the pictures he sent me.  He was on his way back home from visiting family but was traveling with others.  I told him I’d gladly pick him up and take him back to my place for some hot fun.  Freeballing in sweats and a hoodie I left to go pick up this hot piece of ass.

I drove to his motel, and he hopped in my car to go back.  We chatted and shot the shit until we got back.  The instant we were inside my place his hands were down my sweats, grabbing at my throbbing cock.  He got on his knees and took my whole cock in his mouth.  The kid's mouth was talented, and I could tell he was a bit of a slut.  I held his head still and thrust in, balls-deep until he was gagging on me.  I let go and let him milk me for a few minutes.  Soon we were naked and I told him to get up and lead him to the bedroom where I pushed him face down ass up on the bed and spead his cheeks apart. Pausing to gaze at his perfect, pink hole, I shoved my tongue into it.  He moaned like crazy as I worked his hole with my tongue.  After a couple minutes I sat up, positioned my cock on his hole and gently slid in.  I spit some more on my cock and went in balls-deep,  His whimpers and moans left me all the more horny.  Grinding my hips against him for a minute, I began thrusting long and hard.  The twink was already furiously jacking himself off and I smirked with satisfaction as I quickened my pace, smacking his ass and telling him how good his boy hole felt. 

I could tell by his loud moans he was getting close.  I leaned forward and pulled his hair, whispering in his ear “Cum for me baby, I’m gonna breed you."  Almost instantly he let out a sharp groan and I felt his hole tighten as he unloaded on the mattress.  The extra tightness sent me over the edge.  “Oh hell yeah, here I cum!” I grunted, thrusting into his hole one more time as my cock pulsated, shooting my load into the boy’s hole.

We cuddled for a while before I took him back to his motel to get some sleep, all wet and loose from my load. 

Guest BBBoyfromTN

that is so fucking hot! he even ask your status or no? love hookups like that where they don't even ask...just want a load, any load inside them.

Guest latintoppoz
1 hour ago, BBBoyfromTN said:

that is so fucking hot! he even ask your status or no? love hookups like that where they don't even ask...just want a load, any load inside them.

Nope didn’t ask. Didn’t tell, his profile said on prep but who knows

Guest BBBoyfromTN

that is SO fucking hot. If they don't ask I don't tell either...just blast inside them. I've hooked up with a few guys who said they were on Prep on the profiles on when we messaged but admitted they just said that so the other guy would go raw. That really made me want to bust inside them cause then I knew how slutty they were and that they just wanted bare and would take any load.

Guest Saturn1

Awesome encounter AND fuck! YAY!!! It is possible that the Boi is NOT on Prep. I've spoken to more than one Boi who say they were on Prep just so they could get fucked by more Guys. I hope that you are able to get at the Boi, again and again!!! :2thumbs:

On 12/1/2018 at 3:55 PM, latintoppoz said:

However, a lot of people travel through though, and that’s when most of my great fucks happen.

Same here.  I've had several good fucks from guys that had stopped on their way through for gas or food or something. 

Had a daddy bear type stop by on his way through a few months ago for some hot making out and oral.  Tonight, he stopped by again and I got in his hungry raw ass.

• Upvote 1

Guest BBBoyfromTN
On 12/2/2018 at 5:21 PM, Saturn1 said:

Awesome encounter AND fuck! YAY!!! It is possible that the Boi is NOT on Prep. I've spoken to more than one Boi who say they were on Prep just so they could get fucked by more Guys. I hope that you are able to get at the Boi, again and again!!! :2thumbs:

I have had so many boys say they were on Prep like that too. They want bareback and don't want a lot of questions and they'll admit after I've bred them or they've bred me that they lied about it just so they could go bare.

• 1 month later...