Got Bred

MackyJay

Last load taken?   WOW, Just got it today at an ABS in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.  Went in and wondered around a long time with no hits at all.  Was about ready to give up when I went into one of the large rooms.  Only a stool in there.  Leaned over it, dropped my pants quite a ways, until my ass was hanging out through my jock strap I had on.  In just a few minutes and guy walked in, dropped his pants and wham, out popped very nice cock at least 8" long and definitely big around.  Beautiful.  I turned around a little and sucked him all the way hard and slobbered all over that monster.  Then turned around, bent over the stool, and he rammed it home.  Didn't last as long at I wanted it but damn that big cock felt amazing in me.  He filled me very full of cum.  There was no discussion of status nor condom use.  All bare and my ass full of cum.  Been quite a while so it was fantastic.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2