No 18

• 3 weeks later...

The anonymous cock in my arse pulls out and I feel a gush of cum follow it, running down my arse crack. I feel for my hole, it feels wide open and semen is dripping out. I collect some on my fingers and taste it, it's a devine taste of cum and my arse juices.

A thought flits through my head, I don't know his status and he filled my hole with his seed, then I think but I know I've taken two HVL loads this evening, it hardly matters if he's poz!

Devon is still lying next to me.

‘My mate wants a piece of your arse he tells me, ‘his cock is quite special though…’

Mate of Devon's?

‘Is he Poz?’ I ask.

‘Oh yeah, very’ Devon replies, ‘but the special bit is that his cock has a few piercings. I'm sure you could take them, but they can be too much for some guys….’

Shit, I think, if he's asking me first it must be special. I wonder what the piercings might do to my already abraded hole, and he's sure to dump another ‘very poz’ load of semen inside my body.  But I've always enjoyed a bit of pain, and I feel totally out-of-it at the moment with the poppers, adrenaline, and the intensity of what I'm doing.

‘Yeah, mate’ I hear myself whisper, ‘I'll do anything tonight.’

I feel Devon’s mouth cover mine and we kiss. I reach for his wondrous cock and find it hard, I think that I need to have him again later.

There's a guy the other side of me, he's been running his hands over my chest, squeezing my nipples, working my cock that is still so hard it feels almost ready to split! He is feeling between my arse cheeks, seeking out my hole.

‘This is Shaun’ Devon tells me, ‘My mate..’

I sit up and reach for Shaun’s cock. Devon’s monster may have made me gasp but Shaun’s almost made me run!  His cock was equally as long as Devon’s, and it was thick and veiny.  But the metalwork that i encountered was something else!  I expected a PA, maybe a ring or a barbell. I could feel that  Shaun was circumcised, and I felt three thick bars passing through his cock head, each with a polished ball on each end.  These were at different angles, creating a star of stainless steel - I could only guess what this would feel like travelling in and out of my arse.

Then, as I explored further, I found a series of rings through the skin along the underside of his cock. Thick rings, each with a ball in it, fuck knows how they were put in. The first is about an inch down his shaft from his cock head and there must have been eight of them finishing just before his balls. And to add to this he had barbell piercings along the top of the shaft, I counted six or seven, all with balls on each end!

My head was spinning, I wondered what this cock would feel like inside me.  And I couldn't imagine what those piercings on the top and bottom of his shaft would feel like passing through my sphincter.  I almost decided I couldn't do it, the cock itself would be a stretch, but the piercings, what would they do to my hole?

But before I could say no Shaun grabbed me and turned me onto my front, my bare feet on the sticky floor.  He pushed me down onto the bench, I found myself laying on my stomach with my arse exposed.

‘Get some poppers mate,’ he told me, ‘you know you want to try it!’

I got the little brown bottle under my nose, closed one nostril and breathed. Deep. Long. Four or five breaths in through one nostril, then the same through the other. My heart raced, my head spun, my cock raged, stiff, trapped under me, my blood coursed through me in excitement.  Shit, I knew I was going to let him!

Shaun’s cock head was resting in the cleft of my arse, I could feel the cold steel bars between my buttocks.  I pressed back against him, the poppers starting to work.  I could feel my hole start to stretch.  Then I felt his fingers starting to work the bars that cross his cock head through my muscle.  One was inside me, then two, then the third.  I realised they were so long that they seemed to trap just inside my inner hole, before his engorged bulbus cock head burst through into me. It wasn't really painful as I had been stretched so much earlier, and the three loads of cum were lubing my passage, but it was a weird feeling of the cold steel and the hot meat forcing my muscle to widen as they enter.  And, I thought, the hot meat inside my body was a very poz cock.

He then started to press more of his cock into me.  First I felt the star of steel pushing, pressing, working through my rectum. Hard smooth bars, round steel balls, opening me up so differently than the cocks that went before. I know there are no pain receptors in the rectum, so if it feels uncomfortable what the fuck is that thing doing inside me?

But then the first of the rings underneath his cock starts pressing through my sphincter. His thick cock shaft is stretching my muscle to capacity anyway, so this new intrusion stretches my ring, pulls it inward, before the steel ring drags past the muscle, through into my arse. But before the ring is fully in one of the barbell piercings on the top of his cock starts forcing my hole open, reaming past my stretched hole which is forced to open to allow it's passage. And then the next ring piercing scrapes through into me. And so it continues, one at a time the piercings would pull, stretch skin and muscle, force muscle against its will and then pop through. One by one, top then bottom.

All of these sensations are driving me wild, and this is just him entering my arse. Slowly his cock head reams its path through my guts - he is taller than me and his cock is smashed against my prostate, the rings rubbing against the sensitive gland.

My arse started to feel full again, familiar feelings, Shaun’s cock is filling me to capacity. He reaches the end, I knew that the steel piercings of his cock head were now pressing against the rear of my rectal void, I wondered if it could push through into my intestines the way Devon’s cock head had, but before I could try to move to allow it Shaun began to withdraw.

As his shaft moved through my hole all of his shaft piercings pulled out through my sphincters again. I groaned at this sensation, he pulled outside more quickly than he had entered making the feelings more intense.  But then, before I could process this, he was pushing back in again! My hole was pummelled, my prostate pounded as he started to fuck in and out of me, the fucking quickly created sensations that were so extreme, they were painful but so erotic.

As I snorted more poppers I felt my arse muscles start to spasm.  My body was unable to control the stretching being imposed by Shaun's cock and my muscles were struggling to adjust. This, along with the continual massage that my prostate was receiving, rapidly took me toward another orgasm But the anal stimulation being caused by Shaun's fucking prevented me reaching the point of release, thiis was such an intense feeling.  My balls were boiling and I wanted to cum so badly but could only concentrate on Shaun's murderous cock head doing its worst inside my rectum, his piercings sawing in and out through my tortured hole, and my muscles trying but failing to clench his thick cock shaft.

I tried to reach my cock to wank it but Shaun took hold of my hand and twisted my arm behind my back.  His other hand was on my shoulder pinning me to the bench.

‘Just enjoy the fuck, bitch’ he snarled, ‘you don't cum til I let you.’

My cock was trapped, rubbing between my stomach and the edge of the bench, but the rubbing wasn't enough to make me cum.  His fucking was now faster, one second my colon felt so full with his cock head bars ramming into my arse wall, then I was empty and my hole felt like it was being turned inside out.  His cock was running the full depth of my arse, his shaft piercings being wrenched in and out of my hole, again and again, my prostate being mashed by his meaty pierced shaft. He drove in and out of me, faster, deeper, shagging my hole, grating my ring.

Then he reared up, both hands on my buttocks pulling himself higher, his cock driving deeper into me. I felt the familiar feeling deep inside as his cock head hit the same point that Devon had, but the bars through Shaun’s glans made the passage around into my colon more difficult.  The deep intrusion hurt, but when I tried to pull against it this caused his cock to travel even deeper. Then the out stroke pulled the metalwork back out, through my colon, the shaft piercings dragging my sphincter out, the rings under his shaft dragging, one at a time, past my prostate.  He fucked into my inner opening again and again.

Finally I started to cum, but this made my arse clench against the tortuous cock, doubling the sensations that his piercings were producing, causing me to cry out in ecstasy and pain. I tried to stop my arse clenching but that made it worse.  He kept fucking, I kept cumming, an intense orgasm that just seemed to open the passage from my balls, cum pouring out of my cock as my arse tried to clench onto his.  My cum seemed to last an eternity, and throughout the unrelenting fucking continued.

‘I'm gonna breed you!’ he finally cried, ramming deep into me again. In my head I saw his thick toxic semen spraying into my hole, I imagined the pressure building behind the star of steel before forcing past as a jet of poison, spraying against the soft, mashed and abraded tissues of my intestines. He rammed deep, four, five, six, more, until he eventually collapsed, falling forward onto my back. Spent.

I hoped he'd not caused any damage inside my arse, but then thought about the massive load of ‘very poz’ cum that he had just deposited.  I'm definitely damaged I thought to myself.

He slowly extracted his cock from my arse.  He had softened but was still long and thick, I felt every lump and bulge as they left my hole. Once he was out I moved round and leant over to worship his weapon, taking his cock into my mouth, managing to get the pierced head and part of his shaft past my teeth.

As I leant over I felt another pair of legs move up to my arse and a long cock slid up my back.  Looking behind me I recognised the shape as being Devon.  I shook my head but his fingers were in my hole.

I stood up.

‘No more, mate’ I tell him, leaning back to kiss him. ‘I'm fucked.’

‘Come with me’ he replies.  Taking my hand he leads me from the darkroom, along the corridor into one of the private booths.  On the bench is Bobby, lying on his back, his cock hard in his hand.  He looks worse in the light of the booth, his cheeks are sunken, his stomach distended, lesions on his arms, legs, stomach. But his cock is hard as he slowly slides the foreskin back and forth over the head, precum glistening as it drips onto his bony fist.

‘Do you think you could take us both?’ asked Devon.

The idea scared me, I'd never been DPd before.  Bobby isn't massive, but Devon is. AIDS cock and high viral POZ cock inside me together?

Devon hands me my poppers. ‘Have a few breaths of this before you decide…’

• Like 21
  • Upvote 13
  • Thanks 1