rawhide2010

slavebarefoot

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

You think YOU traded a lot of cum!?  I was a bartender there for 4 months in ‘98 from Jan-Apr.  Nola is where my life path started being paved with: piss, [banned word], interracial, Tina, incest fantasies, my owncum-dumpery, POZ play— you name it, if it’s fun and dirty and obsessive/addictive i first tasted it there.

Also, I met my life’s love (and lust) at the baths in the Quarter; there was nothing that manslut didn’t know.

• Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/9/2020 at 6:17 PM, nycnastyboy said:

You think YOU traded a lot of cum!?  I was a bartender there for 4 months in ‘98 from Jan-Apr.  Nola is where my life path started being paved with: piss, [banned word], interracial, Tina, incest fantasies, my owncum-dumpery, POZ play— you name it, if it’s fun and dirty and obsessive/addictive i first tasted it there.

Also, I met my life’s love (and lust) at the baths in the Quarter; there was nothing that manslut didn’t know.

That is hot. 

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

anyone know if Rawhide and Phoenix backrooms are STILL closed?  I'm going this week (Mardi Gras).  I was there over Decadence 6 months ago, and the Rawhide had a decent amount of open fucking in the backroom - which is completely visible to the main room - but nothing like the old days where it would be packed with pigs that weekend.  I did not make my way to Phoenix, but I will if it's an option.

1 hour ago, justsexnowatl said:

anyone know if Rawhide and Phoenix backrooms are STILL closed?  I'm going this week (Mardi Gras).  

Rawhide is under new ownership. Now called The Silver Fox. From what I understand there's no more fun to be had there. 

• 1 month later...

The upstairs @ the Phoenix is open 9pm "til ..." Wednesday to Sunday nights.  It is not the same as it used to be but still some fun to be had.  It's still dark, but the sling and glory hole half walls are gone.  There's a bathroom off the dark corner (around behind the bar) with a piss trough.

• 2 months later...
On 2/15/2023 at 12:33 PM, CumdumpDad said:

Rawhide is under new ownership. Now called The Silver Fox. From what I understand there's no more fun to be had there. 

It is not new ownership- it is the same owner just a new name trying to be something it isn't.   The bar is dead - too many straight women and men there - it is no longer a gay bar.