Glory holes

Davidc

I love my local sauna , however after a refurbishment they put in thick 30mm or so walls between cubicles , and small holes ! WTF

You need thin walls and large holes ! , when I was first cruising most glory holes were much bigger , even if I'm sucking a guy anon I want to try and finger his ass to see if he's a bottom , and even better a bottom full of cum.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Davidc said:

I love my local sauna , however after a refurbishment they put in thick 30mm or so walls between cubicles , and small holes ! WTF

You need thin walls and large holes ! , when I was first cruising most glory holes were much bigger , even if I'm sucking a guy anon I want to try and finger his ass to see if he's a bottom , and even better a bottom full of cum.

i know, right?  As a bottom, i find even the thin walls restrictive, i want to be able to reach through and hold and stroke  my Tops balls while i suck Him, and be able to take Him to the hilt. And, when He wants to breed, definitely want Him to have full access to my hole, thick walls and small gh's just do not accommodate that.  ABS owners need to do surveys and learn from their customers what works, it'd be revolutionary lol. 

Oh for better attention to sex club design! My local cruise club has sensibly also put two sets of glory holes for each booth, one set higher than the other. It recognises the obvious fact that guys vary in height and a choice of holes allows the most comfortable fit to be achieved. It works well with the preferred slot tending to be initiated by one guy sticking his cock through or the intended sucker or bottom positioning his mouth or ass at the gap or reaching through to grab passing cocks. However, it’s not uncommon after starting for a guy to guy to give an indication that they’d like to move to a more comfortable higher or lower hole. While it’s a good design it is a compromise and I personally find that because of my height I have to slightly stoop down or stand on tip toes to get my cock through some holes so no design can be perfect for everyone!

i totally agree about wall thickness and hole size. While the walls of my local cruise club are reasonably thin and are very good for sucking, and the holes are reasonably wide, I find them frustrating with fucking. While I enjoy being fucked by guys with long cocks through them they don’t work so well for average guy’s cocks or shorter cocks. My own cock is of average length, but quite thick at the base, and when fucking I find a successful session will depend upon the skill of the other guy positioning their ass hard up against the glory hole

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BB4fking said:

i totally agree about wall thickness and hole size. While the walls of my local cruise club are reasonably thin and are very good for sucking, and the holes are reasonably wide, I find them frustrating with fucking. While I enjoy being fucked by guys with long cocks through them they don’t work so well for average guy’s cocks or shorter cocks. My own cock is of average length, but quite thick at the base, and when fucking I find a successful session will depend upon the skill of the other guy positioning their ass hard up against the glory hole

To me, all cocks (i.e., size doesn't matter to me), and the men who possess them, are awesome. For me, it's the drive within the Top that matters, His cock is just how He expresses that desire.  I'd rather be fucked by a Top with a 12 inch desire to penetrate and breed with a 3 inch cock than the reverse.  

If a facility is built for sex, it only makes sense that it should be constructed with understanding. Many facilities are simply built for making money, with a blind eye towards accommodation of the customer.