As I lie here browsing Breeding Zone, it occurred to me that I probably don't have that long left. With that in mind, why don't I tell my story? It all began 6 years ago in earnest, but the situation I find myself in has probably been set in stone for the entirety of my life. 6 years ago, this was me:

tumblr_ok6zabjNdx1qfsh3ao1_1280.thumb.jpg.6365a454a54c22913cae0d461abbd2b1.jpg

I was 23, I worked hard on my body, and made sure I looked good. I was training to be a nurse, had a boyfriend, house, car, the lot. Life was going well, and the sex with my boyfriend was fantastic. However, there was a part of me that he could never fulfill. It wasn't a part of me that I ever thought would be fulfilled. I used to fantasize about being pozzed. The thought of it drove me wild. Only ever a small thing at first, a thought that would drift into my head on occasion if I was jacking off, but later it became all I could think about. The thought of toxic death being pumped into my hole - heavenly.

The fantasies grew, and I used to jack off thinking about getting knocked up and then pozzing my boyfriend. Obviously I could never tell him this, and as much as I loved him he had a real bias against guys with HIV. I knew that this was a secret I had to keep to myself, but as I fucked his ass at night I used to pretend I was putting him to death as I cummed.

Things changed when I got into work one cold, January morning. I was on assignment in a dermatology ward. Mostly spotty teenagers and old women with psoriasis. I was bored, and I'd told my boss at the time that I wanted a new challenge. "Good news, we're moving you", she said. I could tell she was delighted - she hated me, and the feeling was mutual. "Where am I going?" A smirk crossed her face - "There's a hospice downtown that needs a new nurse". Bitch. Hospice duty was notorious for being an awful assignment. Death all around, people at the lowest ebb of their lives. You were told as a junior nurse to try and avoid it at all costs. How ironic that that's where I now find myself...

Anyway, off I went to the hospice. It was in a fairly run down part of town. I sent my boyfriend a picture that morning:

x9zwxLT.thumb.jpg.76bbeabf39c784525e67f24f38aa9fe8.jpg

And he sent one back:

147237.jpg.bdbd8a3b4869cf5d3d32f00854e2dbb7.jpg

Fuck he was hot - I made a mental note to not even say hello when I got home that night - I'd push him into the wall and fuck his tight hole until I exploded. I messaged back, 'Make sure you're lubed by 6pm x' and put my phone away. I could smell death as I headed into the hospice, and my inappropriate horniness soon died away. It upset me, the poor souls in here at the end of their lives, but I tried to put on a brave face. My new boss was a mousy little woman, and you could tell that the stress of working in this place for years had got to her. She perked up a little bit when she saw me though. I could see her, looking at me in my tight uniform. 'You're barking up the wrong tree dear' I thought.

We did the rounds, checking in on each patient. It was mostly older patients, and mostly women. I did my introductions and we checked vitals. "Now," the boss said. "This next patient - I want to warn you, this is a sad case. He is in the advanced stages of AIDS". I felt my cock jump, I couldn't help it. "This particular strain is a nasty one. No medications have worked for this patient. He was diagnosed as HIV+ 10 years ago. His condition has deteriorated at a phenomenal rate". Why oh why did I have such tight pants on? My cock was rock hard and I was praying she wouldn't notice. I moved the clipboard in front of my crotch. "He has no family or friends it seems," she whispered. "He looks awful, I'll warn you. You must take extreme caution around this patient. Gloves to be worn at all times please. He has a number of other STIs, but we can't treat them as we don't think his body could cope with the medication at this stage. He's very near the end".

We walked in to see the patient. He looked awful. Skeleton thin, lesions all over him. He coughed, a long, raspy rattle that made it sound like his lungs were trying to escape through his throat. He looked over at me and his eyes lit up. He smiled a toothless grin. He was 50 but didn't look a day under 90. "Hello," he whispered. "Good Morning Mr. Pearce," the boss said as she pulled on some gloves. She nodded towards to glove box and I started to put on a pair. "Please..." he rasped. "Call me David". We did his vitals, which weren't great, and as I made notes I could see him staring at me. Mentally undressing me. My cock was aching, trying its best to force its way out of the fabric of my pants. What was I thinking? This man had a fast-acting strain of HIV. He was dying of AIDS. But my cock didn't care. It wanted him. I decided to be daring, and I moved the clipboard. I could tell he noticed my straining cock straight away. He licked his lips greedily. I put the clipboard back.

"Who is your friend?" he said to the boss. "This is Nurse Bateman, he just started with us today". She had a way of talking down to patients that was starting to annoy me. "Good Morning David, nice to meet you". He flashed me a wicked smile. "The pleasure is all mine". We finished his checks and the boss gave him a little something to help him sleep. Before I knew it it was lunchtime. I hurried to the toilet and locked the cubicle door. My pants were down in seconds and I was milking my cock, thinking of David, imagining riding his toxic cock. I cummed hard, just as my phone buzzed in my pocket. It was the boyfriend. "How's the job going?" Just then, a wicked plan began to form in my mind.

• Like 23
  • Upvote 15

5pm hit on that fateful day 6 years ago, and I couldn't resist taking one last look at David before I left. He was sound asleep, but he looked worse than when I saw him earlier that day. He was having a fitful, disturbed sleep, and my cock stirred as I watched. My phone buzzed, a pic from the boyfriend:

Mollie-King-AJ-Pritchard-together-Strictly-1194637.thumb.jpg.a3157e976b314ad4f23893850da7b8b9.jpg

'Just finished at the gym - horny. Hurry up! :p' Fuck. My cock was raging all the way home, thinking about how hard I was going to fuck him, as well as how hard David had made me. As I went through the door, I didn't even speak as I pushed him against the wall. I turned him around, slipped down his shorts and slid my cock into his tight hole. 10 minutes of frantic fucking later and the boyfriend was well and truly bred. We fucked again that night as we got to bed, and I have to admit my mind wandered to David more than once.

After a busy week, I have to admit that I didn't get to have much time with David. We had three deaths that first week, all older ladies, and I have to admit that working at the hospice was taking its toll. I hated my old boss for sending me here, and was looking forward to my next rotation. I had headed in one Sunday morning, bleary eyed, and in desperate need of coffee. The boss came over. "Mr. Pearce has asked for you. I have to admit that I very much doubt he has long left. If he survives the night, it'll be a miracle". I was stunned, and I have to admit that it gave me pause for thought. "Why does he want me?" She looked over her mousy glasses with her mousy eyes. "I don't know, but I'd like you to stay with him today. It's just me and you in but the rest of the patients are stable".

I headed to David's room and knocked. He looked dreadful, but he managed to lift a hand and beckon me in. "Th - thank - thank you for... coming" he managed to wheeze. I dispensed with the gloves and sat down next to him, holding his skeletal hand. "How are you David?" He looked at me for a while and smiled. "Ready for the end". He seemed at peace, which was good, but I was surprised. "Are you scared?" He seemed to think about it for a moment. "No, I made my decision and I don't regret it". He winced in pain, and I smoothed what little hair he had left. We sat in silence for a while, my semi-hard cock making me blush. How could I be turned on by a man who was suffering like this? None of it made sense, but David's condition was what I had dreamed for myself so many nights with my cock in my hand.

The door opening startled me, but as the boss walked in she didn't seem to notice. "I'm heading out to lunch, please bleep me if you need anything. Nurse Bateman will stay with you Mr. Pearce". She looked at my hand, holding David's. "Gloves, Nurse Bateman," she stayed sternly as she headed out of the room. "She's right," said David. "You should wear gloves near me, I'm toxic". I shook my head. "I don't want to wear gloves". He smiled wickedly. "Not afraid of the bug then?" I paused for a second. "In fact, the bug turns me on more than anything". He looked at me slyly, his grin betraying his cracked and toothless gums. "Oh, so you're a chaser then?" I'd never described myself as a chaser before, but I decided that now was as good a time as ever to seal my own fate. "Yes, I am". I put my hand onto his stomach, feeling it heaving slowly under the blanket. I worked my hand down slightly, towards his cock, and as my hand brushed it I could feel it pulsing, rock hard and straining against the blanket.

"Are you- are you sure? A young, healthy boy like you, this strain will eat you alive". My cock jumped, and I nodded as I rubbed his cock through the blanket. "I want it". He smiled at me. "Strip for me - sl-slowly". I stood up, and took off my tunic. He gasped as he saw my skintight t-shirt, and he moaned slightly as I peeled it off slowly. I kicked off my shoes and then undid my pants. I peeled them off slowly, and stood back up, the cold of the room making me shiver slightly as I stood in my black briefs. I turned around, and pushed down my briefs, bending over as I took them off. I could hear David playing with himself as he watched, and as I turned back around he had pushed off the blanket and had his cock in his hand. It was rancid, and I could smell it from the middle of the room. It was covered in lesions, and sores, and puss filled blobs. The boss was right, David definitely had other STIs. Gonorrhea for certain, as well as herpes. I suddenly felt strange. My healthy body, which I had looked after for so long, was about to be corrupted. I was at the height of health and fitness, and I was about to destroy it all. A voice was screaming at me, telling me to put my clothes back on and leave, but my cock was pulling me forward.

I climbed onto the bed, and took David's cock in my hand. A pus filled bulb popped as I stroked it, and I took the pus into my hand and fingered it into my hole. I was invading my body with disease, and my cock strained harder than it had ever been before. David looked at my body hungrily. "You are stunning". I smiled as I shuffled forward, taking his hands and putting them onto my chest. "Enjoy my body," I said, as I lined his raging cock up against my ass. This was it. No turning back after this. I was about to seal my fate. I was about to introduce a fast-acting HIV strain into my body. It was going to feed on me, my body the perfect vessel for such a deadly disease to do its work. I shook as I took the plunge, sliding down onto David's shaft. I could feel the swollen head pushing into me, and as my hole gave way I felt another pus bulb pop. The pus made it easier for the cock to slide into me, and I reached around, taking the pus and rubbing it along my cock and into my slit, making sure it infected me all over my tool.

David moaned as he fondled my body, and I rocked up and down on his cock gently. "Are- you-you- sure?" I nodded silently, and moaned as I clamped down on his cock. His head was rolling around, lost in sexual ecstasy, I was frantically beating my cock, excited to shoot my last neg load all over David. I knew that he would enjoy that. I worked more of the pus into my cock, rubbing my hands over his lesions and then over my body. I was lost in it - I wanted disease. I wanted infection. I wanted my perfect, healthy body to be destroyed. And I wanted to do what I suspect had been David's work and spread it as much as possible.

I was grinding on David now, my body making hard, rhythmic movements as his diseased cock impaled me. "I'm close - are... you sure?" I looked deep into his eyes. "Yes, please, please, cum in my fucking hole!" He grinned, fondling my body harder as he started to moan louder. "Oh fuck..." he said. "Oh fuck this is it". I rubbed my cock harder than I'd ever rubbed it before. "Please yes! Oh please, fucking cum in me! Cum in my hole!" His head lolled around, and his hands clamped down on my pecs as he screamed. "I'm cumming!" My last ever neg load spurted out of my cock as David shot my death sentence up my hole. I felt his cock spasm as his toxic cum poured into my guts, and my cock continued to explode as billions of viruses flooded into me. I leaned down to kiss David, a long, deep kiss, making sure I rubbed my lips and tongue over his huge, seeping cold sore. We lay for a few minutes, him stroking my hair as I let his cum pool inside me.

I realized that the boss could come in any minute, so I climbed off of David, cum pouring out of me. I caught as much of it as I could and fingered it back into my hole as I headed over to the bathroom at the side of the room. I splashed my face with cold water and washed my hands. I took a good look at myself in the mirror. 'Fuck' I thought. I could feel my cock hardening again as I thought about what had just happened, but I knew I had to get back to being a nurse - unfortunately. I went back into the room and gently cleaned David up, tucking him back in. He smiled at me wistfully, and I quickly got dressed. "Thank you David - thank you". I pulled my t-shirt back over my head. "I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did". I put my tunic back on and made sure I looked presentable. "Is there anything I can get for you David?" David?" My heart sank as I realized he had passed away...

• Like 16
  • Upvote 9

I got home that night and was a little shaken, as well as turned on, by what had happened. I was exhausted. The boyfriend had made some dinner and I could tell that he was horny, but I told him a patient had died and that I just wanted to get some sleep. I kissed him goodnight, aware that I was probably passing David's cold sore germs to him as well, and went to sleep. I remember dreaming that night of David, and what my life might be like now that it had changed forever. I woke up that morning with a huge boner, but the boyfriend had already gone to work, so I jacked off thinking about David sentencing me to death. I was glad the boyfriend had gone, as I wanted to wait until I had gotten over the fuck flu before I changed his fate too.

As luck would have it, a friend of mine texted me a few days later to tell me that he had seen the boyfriend kissing another guy at a bar at the weekend. I had always assumed that the boyfriend was cheating on me, he loved sex too much, but I knew he always played safe. Nevertheless, accidents happen, and I had found my window of plausible deniability. I was going to knock him up, bad, and then I'd blame it all on him for being a slut. He'd never suspect a thing.

Sure enough, two weeks later the fuck flu hit me like a freight train. I'd never been as ill in my entire life. To be fair to the boyfriend he really looked after me, but he had no idea he was nursing to maturity his very own demise. David's cold sore germs took over my lip, and it was painful. But the pain only turned me on. I also managed to hide the horrific cases of gono and herpes that I had picked up. My asshole ached from the herpes sores, and my cock stung like a bastard. However, after two weeks it all died down, and I was looking reasonably like my old self again - for now.

I had another text on the boyfriend's fateful night - telling me he was severely cheating and why was I still with him? That I should confront him. All in good time. He got home that night and I had made a nice dinner. A last meal before his death sentence was handed down. We ate and chatted, and then I told him I felt a lot better and was horny as fuck. His eyes lit up, and we made our way to the bedroom. Clothes were off in seconds, and after some hot fondling he got onto the bed. "Fuck me!" I couldn't resist taking a quick snap:

tumblr_pi1og7sVYs1t99to9_540.jpg.4725ca2eac955483a27aa6c42a23f9a4.jpg

My death stick was rock solid, the thought of infecting him with HIV, gono, herpes and God knows what else I caught driving me wild. I got behind him and sank my cock into his tight hole. "Mmmm I've missed this," he said, with no idea of the danger he was in. I knew I wouldn't last long, so I got to work, hammering his hole as he screamed in ecstasy. I pushed down on his strong back, imagining the disease eating him alive, my poisonous balls slapping against his firm ass. I could feel death swelling up in me, and I pushed in until I was balls deep. "You want it baby? You want my load?" He screamed. "Yes baby! Fucking cum in my hole!" Well, he did ask for it. I grunted as 8 thick ropes of certain death flooded his guts. He moaned as I pushed harder, making sure the shots of toxic cum went straight into his womb. He was going to have my AIDS baby, and I felt like a God as I realized I had just murdered him. I pulled out, pushing my escaping load back into him, and we slept in a tight cuddle that night.

After a few weeks, the fuck flu hit him too. "I think I must have that bug you had," he said one morning. 'Oh you've got my bug alright'. The flu hit him harder than I had it (which I didn't think was possible), and I went into the bedroom with chicken soup one afternoon to find him collapsed on the floor. A trip to the hospital confirmed that he had developed pneumonia, and that they would need to do some blood tests to get to the bottom of it. One sunny morning, a Doctor came into the room. "I'm afraid you've tested positive for HIV and a number of other sexual infections. I must warn you, this is a particularly virulent strain of the virus. We can give you some drugs for the other STIs but I'm afraid there's nothing we can do for the HIV infection". Not only had I given him HIV, gono and herpes, but syphilis and Hepatitis C too. 'Fuck' I thought, as my cock hardened. The boyfriend was in tears, and it was at that moment, at his lowest ebb, that I decided to confirm my plunge into evil. I showed him the texts, confronted him about the cheating. He admitted it, insisting he was always safe. "Safe goes wrong sometimes," I said, to which he quietly nodded. "See you in the next life, slut - be out of my house by next week". And with that, I closed down a very satisfying chapter of my life.

Next chapter soon - hope you guys are enjoying it!

• Like 12
  • Upvote 9

Guest blnpig74
7 hours ago, BarebackRegrets said:

I got home that night and was a little shaken, as well as turned on, by what had happened. I was exhausted. The boyfriend had made some dinner and I could tell that he was horny, but I told him a patient had died and that I just wanted to get some sleep. I kissed him goodnight, aware that I was probably passing David's cold sore germs to him as well, and went to sleep. I remember dreaming that night of David, and what my life might be like now that it had changed forever. I woke up that morning with a huge boner, but the boyfriend had already gone to work, so I jacked off thinking about David sentencing me to death. I was glad the boyfriend had gone, as I wanted to wait until I had gotten over the fuck flu before I changed his fate too.

As luck would have it, a friend of mine texted me a few days later to tell me that he had seen the boyfriend kissing another guy at a bar at the weekend. I had always assumed that the boyfriend was cheating on me, he loved sex too much, but I knew he always played safe. Nevertheless, accidents happen, and I had found my window of plausible deniability. I was going to knock him up, bad, and then I'd blame it all on him for being a slut. He'd never suspect a thing.

Sure enough, two weeks later the fuck flu hit me like a freight train. I'd never been as ill in my entire life. To be fair to the boyfriend he really looked after me, but he had no idea he was nursing to maturity his very own demise. David's cold sore germs took over my lip, and it was painful. But the pain only turned me on. I also managed to hide the horrific cases of gono and herpes that I had picked up. My asshole ached from the herpes sores, and my cock stung like a bastard. However, after two weeks it all died down, and I was looking reasonably like my old self again - for now.

I had another text on the boyfriend's fateful night - telling me he was severely cheating and why was I still with him? That I should confront him. All in good time. He got home that night and I had made a nice dinner. A last meal before his death sentence was handed down. We ate and chatted, and then I told him I felt a lot better and was horny as fuck. His eyes lit up, and we made our way to the bedroom. Clothes were off in seconds, and after some hot fondling he got onto the bed. "Fuck me!" I couldn't resist taking a quick snap:

tumblr_pi1og7sVYs1t99to9_540.jpg.4725ca2eac955483a27aa6c42a23f9a4.jpg

My death stick was rock solid, the thought of infecting him with HIV, gono, herpes and God knows what else I caught driving me wild. I got behind him and sank my cock into his tight hole. "Mmmm I've missed this," he said, with no idea of the danger he was in. I knew I wouldn't last long, so I got to work, hammering his hole as he screamed in ecstasy. I pushed down on his strong back, imagining the disease eating him alive, my poisonous balls slapping against his firm ass. I could feel death swelling up in me, and I pushed in until I was balls deep. "You want it baby? You want my load?" He screamed. "Yes baby! Fucking cum in my hole!" Well, he did ask for it. I grunted as 8 thick ropes of certain death flooded his guts. He moaned as I pushed harder, making sure the shots of toxic cum went straight into his womb. He was going to have my AIDS baby, and I felt like a God as I realized I had just murdered him. I pulled out, pushing my escaping load back into him, and we slept in a tight cuddle that night.

After a few weeks, the fuck flu hit him too. "I think I must have that bug you had," he said one morning. 'Oh you've got my bug alright'. The flu hit him harder than I had it (which I didn't think was possible), and I went into the bedroom with chicken soup one afternoon to find him collapsed on the floor. A trip to the hospital confirmed that he had developed pneumonia, and that they would need to do some blood tests to get to the bottom of it. One sunny morning, a Doctor came into the room. "I'm afraid you've tested positive for HIV and a number of other sexual infections. I must warn you, this is a particularly virulent strain of the virus. We can give you some drugs for the other STIs but I'm afraid there's nothing we can do for the HIV infection". Not only had I given him HIV, gono and herpes, but syphilis and Hepatitis C too. 'Fuck' I thought, as my cock hardened. The boyfriend was in tears, and it was at that moment, at his lowest ebb, that I decided to confirm my plunge into evil. I showed him the texts, confronted him about the cheating. He admitted it, insisting he was always safe. "Safe goes wrong sometimes," I said, to which he quietly nodded. "See you in the next life, slut - be out of my house by next week". And with that, I closed down a very satisfying chapter of my life.

Next chapter soon - hope you guys are enjoying it!

great story