Gangbang disaster in London

Guest Cumlaut

Guest Cumlaut

Tried to go to a BBRT=organized gangfuck in London yesterday. I tried telling the host that he needed to txt me the room number cause my browser crashes when I try to use BBRT on my phone. He never did. Turns out, from the messages he subsequently sent out, that hardly anyone showed up except an "old fart", then when the guy kicked him out, the sad geezer tried to report the party to reception in an attempt to have it shut down. lol

The host came all the way from Liverpool.... for that shit.And his train was late (Virgin lol) If any of u guys saw a skinny ginger guy waiting around in front of the Euston hilton yesterday that was me. I wasnt gonna stay there all day waiting for the securitards to come out and "question" me either..

Luckily there are other places to get laid in London so I didnt go home without getting some good dick :)

Edited by Cumlaut