Wonderful neighbors

I new family moved in last week Dad older son and two daughters and wife. They invited me over and we had just a nice time Food and drinks and good conversation 

The dad got talking to me and confussed he was bi. Did I know any bi guys around. Well I said I am a gay bottom and would play if he wanted.

we left it at that and then yesterday morning he texted me. Girls were out and coul he come over Sure and in a few minutes the doorbell rang.

there was the dad and his 19 year old son I was surprised but he said he wanted to introduce his son to man sex

we all went into the bedroom and got naked I was sucking the dad went he told his son to try my ass He told him real men bareback With one swipe the son entered me and started pounding It do not take him long before he unloaded deep in me

At that the dad went in me and added his load After a while of rest they both put another load I me

they asked is they could come over another yimr and I said sure. The son said his cousin may want to join them 

• Like 18
  • Upvote 12

• 2 weeks later...