weirdest thing done while cruising

Guest iJoey

I was in a sauna and getting horny when I decided that i wanted spunk up my hole.

I didnt want to be fucked but I wanted to feel different loads being dumped in me.

So, I went into a room and lay on my back with my legs wide open and my hole on offer.

A guy came in and tried to push his cock in me but I stopped him and told him to wank himself then shoot his load in me.

Just as he was about to cum he pushed his cock in about an inch and blew his load. lovely feeling. 

I took another 5 loads in that room 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

The weirdest thing that ever happened while cruising happened about ten years ago. I was driving through a park I cruised often and had good luck in. I had a flat tire. and was changing it when this cop pulled up. He got out of his car and used his flashlight so I could see better. As we talked he said this isn't a very good place to cruise anymore since  we started to patrol here at night. I said what makes you think I am cruising. Oh, time of night, location, all alone. Then he said follow me and I will show you anew place for cruising. I said ok. He led me and I followed him to a place along side the river I had never been to before. Secluded and there were a few empty cars parked there. He parked and walked back to my car and got in. He at once unzipped his pants and pushed them to the floor. He said hurry and undress I don't have much time. I undressed and we 69'D. sucked each other dry. Then he got in his car and drove off like nothing had happened. I use to look for him a but never saw him again.