The Gifted Virgin

Love when these stories actually talk about the virus taking over the host's body. This story is great and EXTREMELY well written, but that was the icing on the cake... or at least I think that's icing....

The virus already established itself in it's new host and was beginning to divide and conquer, slowly but surely Angelo was more a part of Ethan he could ever have comprehended. Ethan was sure he had dodged the bullet this time but the one thing he hadn't researched was what to do if you had unprotected sex with a hiv positive man. By the middle of the week he had missed any chance to take PREP and unknown to him he had let the virus infiltrate every part of his body, day by day it was changing his whole life. On Thursday Ethan had the sniffles and thought he was coming down with a cold, his body had began the fight back against the invading virus, battle lines were drawn and war was fought but to no avail.

Edited by TexRanchKing
Added quote

Part 5 - Caught Red-handed

Ethan crossed the lounge towards Brad who handed him his locker key and smiled.

"Are you okay?" Brad asked.
Ethan nodded "Yes, a bit shook up from what happened".
Brad smiled "I banned the three of them, but you might want to get a cab home".
"Why is that?" Ethan asked.
"Just in case they are still hanging around in the street" Brad replied.
Ethan had a worried look on his face "Maybe I will hang around up here for a bit".

Ethan thanked him and he noticed how quiet it had become in the lounge, there was only a couple of guys sat talking since everyone else was downstairs enjoying themselves. The locker room was quiet except for one person who was busy in his locker, he could only glimpse his arms and noticed that they bore no tattoos so it wasn't Angelo. Ethan unlocked the door and started sorting his things out, a funny thing curiosity where something in the human nature likes to know who is in the same vicinity, he kept taking glances but the other person was just to far out of his field of vision. Ethan pulled his underwear out and closed the locker door so he could change. He sensed someone standing there and turned around, his mouth fell open seeing the smile on Adam's face who was looking directly at him.

"Hello Ethan!, fuck I knew I was right" Adam shook his head in disbelief.
Ethan stared back, this was not good "Oh Adam".
Adam laughed "You didn't waste any time then since you only had your birthday last week" he stepped closer.
"Adam, please don't say anything to anyone about this. I am not out with my family or friends" he looked pleadingly.
"I guess we both have a secret, but on one condition" Adam moved closer.
Ethan didn't like where this was going "What condition" he asked watching Adam closing in.
"Kiss me Ethan" Adam ran his hand down Ethan's chest.
Ethan caught his breath at Adam's touch "Just one".

His body felt electrified by Adam's touch and senses awakened and poised, Ethan had secretly dreamed about this and was only to happy to kiss him. His head moved closer to Adam's as their lips touched gently their mouths opened and Ethan was immediately speared by Adam's tongue as he kissed him deep for more than a minute until Adam moved away and looked at Ethan.

"Wow, where did you learn to kiss like that?" Adam asked looking at Ethan.
Ethan shrugged his shoulders "Kiss like what, was it bad?".
Adam shook his head "No, it's just.. wow. Are you just leaving?".
"Yes" he replied nodding his head.
"I was about to as well, let's get a coffee before we get changed" Adam said taking Ethan's arm.
Ethan stopped "Adam, I should leave".
Adam looked at him "A coffee won't hurt then we can go back together".
Ethan agreed "5 minutes Adam then we must go".
"I don't get what all the rush is about Ethan" Adam said partly dragging Ethan in the lounge.

Ethan sat at the table and watched Adam getting the drinks, his eyes picked up the tell tell signs of a tattoo on his lower back, he could make out the top section and saw the unmistakable biohazard marking. Adam returned with the coffees and sat down.

"I told Tony and Leo I had my doubts about you" Adam said smiling.
Ethan was looking at his coffee "What if I was gay?".
"Yes, when did you first come here?" Adam asked sipping his coffee.
Ethan looked over at Brad who was watching them "Last week on my 18th birthday, what about you?".
Adam laughed "About a year ago and usually come along once a month. So did you have sex last week?".
Ethan still looked down at his coffee "Yes, but it didn't turn out like I expected".
"What do you mean?" Adam asked looking intrigued.
Ethan looked at Adam "I was pulled in to fast and it happened so quickly".
Adan shook his head "I just wish you had come out to me and I could have brought you here".
"I only found out that you were gay the day before my birthday" Ethan said.
Adam chuckled "It's no secret, just the bit about Tony and I".
"You have a tattoo on your back just above the towel, is it what I think it is?" he motioned downwards.
Adam smiled "What do you think it is?".
Ethan moved his head closed "Do you have it, the hiv thing?".
"Yes" Adam laughed at his shyness "You do know this place is notorious for bareback sex".
Ethan nodded "I may have been infected" he whispered.
Adam looked seriously "Oh Ethan. Don't worry, if it has happened it is controllable. Don't let it upset you".
"But everyone will know now, my parents will flip when they find out" Ethan looked upset.
Adam looked at him seriously "Take it in your stride, I won't say anything to anyone, promise".
Ethan nervously watched the locker room area "Can I talk to you if I need to?".
Adam smiled "Of course you can".
Ethan smiled "You know I have fancied you for years, but I don't think we..." Adam cut him off.
"Ethan, if anything happens it happens, if it doesn't I still want to be your friend" Adam told him.
Ethan smiled "Thank you Adam".
"Did you have sex today?" Adam asked looking at him.
Ethan nodded "Same guy as last week, he paid for my visit tonight as he wanted to meet me again".
Adam chuckled "Is he hot, tell me about him?".
Ethan laughed "I think he is hot, tall and muscular Latin guy with tattoos" Adam grabbed Ethan's hand.
"Ethan is his name Angelo?" he asked looking concerned.
He looked at Adam's face "Yes".
"He is not the best choice, sexy yes, but people tend to avoid him" Adam said in hushed voice.
Ethan looked concerned "In what way?".
"He breeds and moves on, never fucks the same guy twice and shows no interest in them" Adam looked worried.
Ethan shook his head "So how come he has fucked me twice?".
"You got me there, he must have enjoyed fucking you, I take it you was a virgin?" Adam asked.
Ethan blushed "Yes, still never sucked a cock yet" he nervously laughed.
Adam shook his head "Angelo owned one guy a year back for several months".
"Oh you mean like a relationship?" Ethan asked.
Adam smirked "It was no relationship Ethan, the guy was never allowed to get close he just used him for sex".
Ethan looked down suddenly he began to see clearly "Explains a lot of what happened downstairs earlier".
"What do you mean?" Adam looked with curiosity.
Ethan looked around "Three guys tried to force me to have sex with them...".
Adam cut him off "I head there was an altercation in the sling room was that you?".
Ethan nodded "If Brad hadn't intervened I don't know what would have happed, it shook me up a bit".
Adam rubbed Ethan's shoulder "Did they hurt you?"
"No, one of them turned on Brad then Angelo walked in" Ethan nodded in Brad's direction.
Adam looked surprised "I heard some of the gossip up to the point that Angelo went in".
Ethan continued "I didn't see what happened but the tall one fell to the floor gasping for air".
"You know Angelo has a bit of a rough guy reputation" he informed Ethan.
Ethan shook his head "No, anyway he told the guy never to touch his property, I didn't really understand that".
Adam shook his head "Ethan, I think you may have got yourself in a little mess".
Ethan looked at him "Do you think I should forget about him?" he asked.
Adam shrugged his shoulders "I know Angelo doesn't take no for an answer".
"What am I going to do?" Ethan replied almost in tears.
"Ethan I can look out for you, I can't tell you what to do but it might be best if you did" Adam finished his coffee.
Ethan finished his coffee "Will you come with me back to Harrison?".
Adam smiled "Of course I will, come on".

Ethan cheered up as they got on the train the walk to the station had seemed to go on as Ethan kept looking over his shoulders to make sure no one was following. It was only five minutes in to the journey when Ethan disappeared to the toilet, he was beginning to feel Angelo's seed leaking out. Adam chuckled as Ethan was also seeing the funny side of it now, on his last return he sat down next to Adam.

"What do I do Adam, I am so confused about this now?" Ethan looked concerned.
Adam moved next to Ethan "He only has your phone number?" he asked.
"Yes, he doesn't even know my name" Ethan replied.
"That doesn't surprise me. Has he been violent towards you?" Adam asked.
Ethan looked at him "No".
"You could just ignore him if he tries to ring or text" Adam replied.

Adam stuck his head up looking around the carriage and seeing it was quiet he sunk back in his seat and pulled Ethan in to kiss him. Ethan didn't resist, his body tingled as Adam's lips met his and they kissed for several minutes.

Adam laughed "For a beginner you kiss like a lover".
"I have only kissed Angelo and sort of followed his lead" Ethan replied blushing.
Adam smiled and sat back in his seat "I would love to kiss Angelo like that".

Over the next few weeks Ethan tried to put Angelo out of his head, Adam and himself had become friends but never more than stolen kisses and cuddling ever took place between them. Their friendship bordered more on erotic brotherly love for each other. Adam kept his word and made no mention of Ethan's like of men but suspicious eyebrows were being raised whenever they would laugh and fool around at college. The other students noticed that Ethan and Adam had become friends and also at the looks that went on between them before they both would laugh.

The final week of classes for the academic year were fast approaching, unfortunately it meant 7 assignments to be done and ready when they went back. Ethan had already decided to forego the 4 weeks in the Hamptons to get all his work out of the way so he could enjoy the rest of the summer break, he and Adam laid on the grass relaxing in the sunshine chatting.

"So how are things Ethan?" Adam rolled on to his stomach.
Ethan looked at him "Well I haven't heard from him for a couple of weeks if that's you mean".
Adam laughed and ran his hand up Ethan's arm "Maybe a good sign".
Ethan smiled "Does your boyfriend know you do that to me?".
"No I kept my promise, but he has always had fancy for you" Adam responded.
"Oh, he is sexy but I don't want to complicate things" Ethan leaned over and quickly kissed Adam.
Adam smiled "And that doesn't? People will see you doing that Ethan".
Ethan stood up "Maybe they will maybe they won't. I have to head off home".
"Already?" Adam sat up.
"Yes family heading to the Hamptons next week for a month so spending time with them this weekend" Ethan replied.
Adam squinted looking at him "So your not around for 4 weeks?".
"I will be, I decided to stay home and get my course work finished" Ethan smiled at Adam.
"Do I get to see you then?" Adam asked.
Ethan picked up his bag "Yes".
Adam stood up smiling at Ethan "Good, I like hanging out with you plus Tony works most days".

They walked through Harrison until they went their separate ways, Adam whispered in Ethan's ear 'One day I will fuck you Ethan', Ethan laughed and sauntered off down the road. Adam met with Tony after he finished work for a date night and headed to their favourite Italian in Harrison.

Tony sat there looking at Adam "Your distracted, what's the matter?" he observed.
Adam put his fork down "I shouldn't tell you this as I promised not to".
"Go on" Tony was intrigued".
Adam looked at Tony "I bumped in to Ethan at the bathhouse".
Tony laughed "No way, did you break him in?".
"No, no, no, I caught him red-handed last week" Adam replied.
Tony chuckled "So was he having sex with anyone".
Adam leaned in "Yes, with Angelo".
Tony shook his head "Your kidding me, does he not know about him?".
"Not at the time, I tried to tell him about what he is like" Adam moved the food around his plate.
Tony looked at Adam "Poor thing, I assume he got the message?".
Adam nodded "Maybe, but he has been with him twice now".
"Angelo fucked him twice?" Tony said with an astonished look on his face.
"Yeah I know" Adam replied immediately.

They continued talking about Ethan through dinner until they left the restaurant.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 10

Part 6 - The Birthday Gift

A week later and classes finally finished for the academic year, Ethan and Adam sat on the grass relaxing and watching all the other students heading home, Ethan was feeling lethargic and hot so he was glad when they eventually went their separate ways. The June weather being particularly kind with blue skies and humid conditions, but Ethan had already decided to skip the Hamptons in favour of getting his college work done so that he could at least enjoy a few weeks relaxing, his family would be gone for at least a month. He heard his father talking about some business he had to conclude next week in the city for one of his corporate clients and he would drive there from the Hamptons, he knew no one would be home for the month. When he eventually reached home he collapsed on the sofa hot and exhausted, he figured he was coming down with a cold and more annoyed that it was starting right at this point. He didn't feel like eating and wondered upstairs and laid on the bed falling asleep quickly.

The morning sunlight streamed in to his bedroom, he had a raging headache and felt very queasy, quickly he jumped off the bed and ran to the bathroom where he started heaving in to the toilet, sweat ran down his face as he sat on the floor his head resting against the coolness of the tiled wall for some comfort. He had no idea how long he had been sitting there and slowly rose to his feet heading back to bedroom he undressed and climbed in to bed, as the day wore on he felt worse and suffered alone. He was woken by his phone alerting him to a message, reaching over he picked it up and saw a message from Angelo  he was not in the mood and placed the phone back on the bedside cabinet. Besides he was going to heed Adam's advice and cut off ties with him thinking it would be the best course of action. Ethan laid looking up at the ceiling and debating if he should call his mother and tell her he was sick and laid up in bed, he knew that she would probably drive home to be with him, he didn't even get chance to think it through before he dozed off again.

His phone pinged again and he reached over to retrieve it seeing another message from Angelo so reluctantly he opened the first message 'Your quiet', he scrolled to the next one 'Don't ignore me'. Ethan not really thinking straight typed a reply 'Sorry, I am not well, in bed' he looked at this response for a moment then tapped the send button. His reply came immediately 'What's wrong, do you have flu?, give me your address and I will bring you back to mine'. Ethan laid back looking at the screen until it switched off, he really didn't know what to do. He had no idea why he did it but Ethan unlocked the phone and typed his address and sent it. Angelo laughed to himself knowing that Ethan lived in Harrison which was only a twenty minute drive from Larchmont, he replied telling Ethan to be ready in thirty minutes. Ethan sat bolt upright shouting 'fuck, fuck, fuck', he realised he had just given Angelo his address, if he could go any whiter than he currently looked he made a very good attempt at it. He had just made the fatal mistake of giving his address to him, and knew that Angelo could now get to him whenever he wanted.

Reluctantly Ethan hauled himself out of bed and threw on some joggers and a top and sat on the front door step as the sun started to sink lower in the sky, his head in his hands as the car pulled up, he looked up seeing Angelo's face who called out for him to get in. Ethan sat in the passenger seat and Angelo looked at Ethan's sweat covered face. The car pulled away for the short trip to Larchmont, Ethan paid little attention where they were going until the car stopped and Angelo got out and came round to the passenger side, he picked Ethan up and carried him inside up to his bedroom. Angelo undressed him and laid in in bed, he put the TV on and slipped in to bed beside Ethan cuddling up next to him, within minutes Ethan was fast asleep. Angelo watched Ethan sleeping in his arms he felt a sensation wakening in his body at being happy to able to care for someone, after all it had been a long time, Angelo fell asleep with a smile on his face. Ethan woke at the sound of movement, it was dark outside as Angelo entered the bedroom with some food and water. He helped Ethan sit up and began to feed him.

"How are you feeling?" Angelo asked dipping the spoon in the soup.
Ethan sighed "Not as bad as this morning, I've never been this ill".
"It looks like the fever has broken so it will pass soon enough" Angelo replied.
Ethan looked at Angelo "What will?".
"I expect it is your body reacting to the hiv virus" Angelo put the bowel on the bedside table.
Ethan sobbed and put his head in his hands "You did this to me".
"If I hadn't someone else would have, you saw what that place is like" Angelo said with no expression.
Ethan wiped the tear from his eye "You have ruined my life".
Angelo shook his head "You put yourself in the bathhouse no one else did that".
Ethan sobbed "Why did you do it?".
"To take your virginity and give you a gift for your birthday" Angelo replied looking at him.
Ethan stopped and looked at him "Wait, how did you know it was my birthday?".
Angelo laughed "Brad told me, you don't think someone like you doesn't get noticed do you?".
Ethan placed his head in his hands again "Is it just a game to you ruining lives".
Angelo smirked at Ethan "It's sex whatever way you look at it".
"For you maybe it is, but you have just taken my future away" Ethan sobbed in his hands.
Angelo looked at him "You need to go to a clinic and get tested that...."
Ethan cut him off "I should go this is all wrong".
"Go where?" Angelo moved closer to Ethan.
"Home, this is all wrong I need to be alone" Ethan moved and sat on the edge of the bed.
"I own you, your not going anywhere" Angelo's tone changed as he reached up to stroke Ethan's head.

Ethan flinched and pushed him away, his actions provoked a reaction he never expected. Angelo twisted Ethan's body around with force and pushed him flat on bed, his hands held Ethan's shoulders down so he could not move. It happened so quickly Ethan screamed and thrashed about under the weight of Angelo, his ass burning in pain. Angelo gave no warning or indication he just forced his cock deep in to Ethan's  ass and began hammering his body in to the mattress. Every time Ethan tried to escape and move Angelo fucked him harder. Ethan pleaded and cried for him stop but the fucking continued and rained down into his ass. His voice grew hoarse and his body to weak to fight he sobbed in to the bed sheet waiting for it to be over. Angelo was focused on the job at hand but couldn't hold back, he just found the young lad sexy and it brought him to orgasm quickly.

Angelo pushed his cock in deep and locked his hips up tight against Ethan as he let out a loud grunt releasing a fresh quantity of potent seed in to his boy. Ethan cried as he felt each breeding contraction in his ass from the invading cock releasing more seed in to his body. Angelo panted heavily next to Ethan's face and kissing his neck he whispered 'Never push me away, you belong to me, never forget that I own you!'. He followed with several had thrusts to reinforce his statement to Ethan. In some far off bizarre way and through the pain of what he endured he felt a very strange desire for Angelo, but he knew he had just seen part of Angelo's aggressive side.

Slowly Angelo withdrew his cock from Ethan's ass and rolled on to his back and looked at the ceiling, he didn't know what had come over him to behave like this. Yes he had been brutal with other men but never on this scale to someone so young, was he really that afraid that he had pushed the young guy to far and may have scared him off. He turned his head to look at him, Ethan laid on his stomach to exhausted to move. He daren't move, his body ached and his ass was in pain, he now only comprehended Adam's warning and should have trusted him. There was an eerie silence in the room and Ethan closed his eyes as he felt Angelo moving on the bed, he waited but nothing happened.

Angelo sat on the edge of the bed looking at himself in the mirror, had he really become that much of a monster, never allowing anyone to get close and always keeping them at a distance to use and abuse when he wanted and on his terms. He saw the young guys reflection in the mirror still laying in the same position, it was the first time he had ever brought anyone back to his home since his previous partner from 5 years ago. He had caught him cheating and sat waiting for him to come home, when he did Angelo tried to fuck his partner who pushed him away saying he was not in the mood. Angelo slapped him and held his partner down before fucking him aggressively telling him that if he wanted to fuck with other men then he would treat him like the cheating whore he is. After he finished he dragged his partner by his legs naked in to the hallway outside their apartment and threw his clothes at him and locked the door. He vowed then never to let anyone get close to him for fear of rejection or deceit. But seeing the reflection of the young guy brought a sadness to him.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that to you" Angelo said watching the reflection in the mirror.
Ethan turned on to his back "You hurt me, what did I ever do to you?" his voice shaking.
Angelo looked at Ethan through the mirror "I'm so sorry" he said again and lowered his head.
"Why would you do that to me?" a tear rolled down Ethan's face.
Angelo stood up "I can't do this now, I will drive you home when you are ready" he left and closed the door.

Ethan watched Angelo as he left the bedroom he saw deep sadness clearly on his face, Ethan rolled over on to his side going over what had just happened, his body still weak gave out and he fell asleep. The dreams came and went, the same dream of Angelo and him on a beach playing and walking in the surf. Ethan woke and saw the time was 3am and the house was silent the bed apart from him was empty, he needed a drink of water so he quietly got walked down the stairs towards the kitchen. He stopped at the bottom surprised to see Angelo sat in the lounge in darkness looking out in to the garden. He looked lost as he just stared out of the French windows at nothing, Ethan felt sorry for him, yes, what he did to him a few hours ago was unpleasant but his head was telling him it was not aggression against him personally. Ethan walked round the sofa and stood to the side of Angelo who quickly rubbed his eyes seeing the young guy standing there. Ethan had no idea what to do or had any experience of dealing with these things, he mustered up the courage.

"Talk to me Angelo?" Ethan spoke softly.
Angelo looked up at him "No, you better leave".
Ethan stood there "Why did you, you owe me that much of an explanation?".
"A complex of fear and emotion, you wouldn't understand" Angelo's gaze returned to the garden.
Ethan kneeled down in front of him "Why won't you be open with me?".
"Your just a fuck that was in the wrong place at the wrong time" Angelo spoke with sadness in his voice.
Ethan touched Angelo's leg "Is that what you do, fuck and shut people out?"
Angelo looked at him as he hit the nail on the head "Your very perceptive".
"Do you think that people don't care for you despite what you did, I mean do?" Ethan stood up.
Angelo's gaze returned to the garden "It makes things less complicated".
"For you maybe, you don't even know my name do you?" Ethan looked Angelo in the eye.
Angelo looked at him and shook his head "No, as I said it makes things less complicated".
Ethan touched Angelo's hand "You are the only person I have had sex with or been so intimate with".
"What I did upstairs was not intimate" he replied looking at Ethan's hand.
Ethan looked at Angelo "I'm glad you know the difference. I can get a cab if you want me to leave now?".
Angelo shrugged his shoulders "Do what you think is best for you, I won't stop you".

There was an awkward silence between them for a moment, Ethan knew that he didn't want to leave as he had come to the realisation he found Angelo intriguing and somewhat crazy but liked him, but there was that nagging worry that he could turn and do it again. Ethan pulled his hand away and stood up. Angelo fixed his gaze on the young guy, seeing him standing there lit by moonlight he was undeniably attractive in many ways in his eyes. Angelo was hoping that it wasn't going to end like this, the young guy had in a short few weeks got closer to him than anyone had these past few years. Ethan stepped forward and sat on Angelo's lap looking him in the eye he kissed Angelo on the lips delicately.

"At least come and lay in bed with me" Ethan spoke softly to him.
Angelo nodded "Are you sure?".
Ethan smiled "You told me upstairs that you owned me".
Angelo stood picking Ethan up "Is that what you want, me to own you?".
"I don't know, I'm so confused at the moment I can't think properly" Ethan replied.
Angelo kissed him "I will lay with you until daylight then take you home".
"Ethan, my name is Ethan and Ethan needs water" he told Angelo.

Angelo broke a smile and carried him to the kitchen nodding towards the refrigerator, Ethan opened the door and retrieved a bottle of water. He clasped his hands around Angelo's neck as he carried him upstairs to the bedroom. Ethan was still feeling weak and exhausted and soon his heavy eyelids closed as he fell asleep. Angelo held Ethan in his arms and gently stroked his back until sleep overtook him as well.

The sunlight woke Ethan who found his body enveloped by Angelo's muscled arms wrapped around him, feeling a lot better he laid there not stirring but looking out of the window and began thinking about his decision to explore sex. It had led him down a path he never suspected or wanted, yet he laid in the arms of the person who has destroyed his life and verged on raping him last night. Ethan didn't know what to make of Angelo's motives and if he was just another notch on the bed post, Angelo moved his arms pulling Ethan closer to him. Ethan laid there in bliss with the warmth of Angelo's body next to his, he had never felt so close to another man like he did right now and drifted off in to a comforting sleep.

Angelo opened his eyes and glanced at the clock, it was early afternoon, Ethan was still sleeping and huddled up close against him, he gently removed his arms and slipped out of bed heading to the bathroom. Ethan stirred and realised he was alone in bed, he sat on the edge of the bed and took a sip of water. Standing up he walked over to the window looking out at how beautiful the day was and the how pretty the grounds and surrounding area looked. Ethan sensed Angelo had come back in to the bedroom.

Angelo stood at the doorway from the bathroom and watched Ethan for a moment, he liked what he saw and loved the sexual naivety about him. Angelo crossed the room and stood behind him, Ethan felt the warm breath on his neck, he moved back a touch until their bodies touched. Angelo wrapped his arms around Ethan gently he did not hesitate and pushed back more to be closer as his ass rubbed against Angelo's semi hard cock. He was beginning to learn how to respond and respect the strange intoxicating power Angelo had over him now. He stroked Angelo's arm as Angelo kissed his neck, gently Angelo turned Ethan around picking him up and carried him to the bed, gently laying him down. There was no sex but what Ethan saw was a loving and tender moment, just the intimacy of them being together in each others arms kissing.

At some point things turned in his head and Ethan hit the point where he did not want Angelo to let him go. Was he really falling for Angelo he thought to himself, his erratic dreams always involved Angelo at some point and they always ended with them on a beach walking in the surf. The sun was sinking lower in the sky and Ethan knew he had to get home and try to catch up on his course work, he was somewhat hesitant to bring up the subject not knowing how Angelo would react.

Ethan turned to face Angelo "I have to go home Angelo".
Angelo looked at him intently "I understand Ethan" he replied a little hesitantly.
"Thank you for looking after me" Ethan moved and sat on the edge of the bed.
Angelo moved up behind Ethan and kissed his neck "I am sorry about last night Ethan".
"Why did you?" Ethan asked turning his head.
Angelo stroked his head "You pushed me away, I don't like that and to many bad memories flooded back".
"Oh" Ethan struggled to find his words "I should go".
Angelo's hands dropped from Ethan's head "Okay" he sounded disheartened.

The drive home was a pretty quiet as Ethan's emotions were in turmoil over if  should see him again, but on the flip side he didn't know if Angelo would want to see him again. As the car pulled up to the driveway Ethan noticed that Angelo just stared dead ahead.

"Thank you Angelo" Ethan said touching Angelo's arm.
Angelo glanced at him "I am in the city on Wednesday and will be at the bathhouse at 4pm".
Ethan opened the car door "Do you want me to be there?" he asked looking back.
"No Ethan, you need to decide if you really want me to own you" Angelo replied.

Ethan closed the car door slightly stunned and shocked at his reaction, it was as if Angelo had put his guard up again but it was in no way a demand. Ethan watched him pulling away disappearing down the tree lined road, he had already decided he would be at the bathhouse and knew that this action would mean surrendering himself to Angelo.

• Like 21
  • Upvote 10

Part 7 - Taking Care Of Business

Monday morning Ethan woke up feeling like his normal self, his dreams again were full of Angelo and the beach. His desire for Angelo was overtaking him but he could not shake off what happened, and to boot he now knew where he lived so he was caught between a rock and a hard place. His head ringing of the warning from Adam, he picked up his phone and sent a message to Adam as he needed to talk and confide in him. Adam responded within minutes and said he would come over in an hour. Ethan heard a car pulling up at the front the house, as he stepped outside he saw Tony in the driver seat and Adam getting out the passenger door.

"Hi Ethan" Tony called from the open window.
Ethan shouted "Hi" as Tony pulled away and Adam headed towards Ethan.
Adam walked up and kissed Ethan "Someone looks like they need a friend" he said.
Ethan burst in to tears as his emotions finally boiled to the surface "I do Adam".

They walked inside the house Adam had his arms around Ethan holding him until the sobbing stopped. Adam sat Ethan down on the sofa in the dayroom and sat next to him holding his hand.

"Want to tell me what's going on Ethan?" he asked.
Ethan nodded "Angelo told me that he gave me hiv and I have been so ill on Friday and Saturday".
"Why didn't you call me, I told you I would be here for you." Adam looked shocked.
Ethan sobbed "I know I'm sorry I didn't call you. He told me to go a clinic for tests".
Adam put his arm around Ethan "I can take you Ethan, so did you see him again?".
Ethan nodded again "Stupidly I gave him my address, he picked me up Saturday and took care of me".
"Really?. Go on" Adam prodded.
Ethan looked at him "Things got a bit heated and I pushed him away".
Adam shook his head "He doesn't like being pushed away Ethan".
"I found that out, he held me down on the bed and..." Ethan stopped.
"Did he rape you?" Adam asked looking at Ethan.
Ethan nodded "I don't think it was rape as such".
Adam held Ethan tighter "Do you want to report it?".
Ethan looked at him "No, he told me it triggered some bad memories. I think he has been badly hurt".
"That's no excuse for what he did though" Adam replied.
Ethan nodded "I know, but I saw such a vulnerable side to him yesterday, he was sad".
Adam shook his head "Your falling for him aren't you?".
Ethan shrugged his shoulders "I don't think I am, it is just very confusing".
"Well you did sort of go in full steam ahead, maybe you need to take a step back" Adam suggested.
Ethan kissed Adam "Thank you Adam, I don't know what I would do if I didn't have you to talk to".
Adam smiled "Fancy some lunch, my treat, we can meet up with Tony in Harrison?".
Ethan smiled back at him "Yes, I need some normality".
"Be honest with me Ethan have you fallen for Angelo?" Adam asked him again.
Ethan stopped laughing "How do you mean fallen?".
"Are you in love with him?" Adam replied.
Ethan thought for a moment "I don't know what it is to be in love with someone Adam".
Adam looked at him "Do you have feelings for him?".
"Oh, well he drives me crazy when I am around him, I don't know what it is about him" Ethan said honestly.
Adam cuddled Ethan "Sometimes things have a strange way of showing themselves, just be careful with him".
Ethan smiled "I will and if I am unsure I will turn to you".
"I will always help as much as I can Ethan you can be sure of that" Adam replied standing up.

Adam and Ethan left the house and walked up to Harrison to meet with Tony for lunch. Tony was going to be starting work in a few weeks and his parents were setting him up with a small house close to Larchmont, he walked in to the diner to find Adam and Ethan sitting there waiting for him, the sight brought a big smile to his face.

"How did it go?" Adam asked as he sat down.
"Done, I have a small 3 bedroom place near the centre of town" Tony said looking happy.
"Isn't is scary moving in to your own place?" Ethan asked.
Tony laughed then looked at Adam "So are you going to move in with me?"
"Yes of course I will" Adam replied all smiles.
Tony looked over at Ethan "When we are settled I hope you will come and stay".
Ethan had never been shown such kindness "I would love to Tony".
"Tony you do a favour after lunch for a couple of hours?" Adam asked picking up some pizza.
Tony nodded "Of course I can, what is it?"
Adam looked at Ethan who nodded understanding what he was asking "Can you drive us to the clinic in Larchmont?".
Tony stopped eating "Is something wrong?"
"I need to get tested, but why Larchmont" Ethan plucked up the courage to speak up.
Adam leaned over "It is away from here and a specialist clinic for this type of thing".
Tony nodded "We will both come with you Ethan for support".

They settled down to finish lunch before Tony drove them to the clinic in Larchmont. It was a small unassuming building almost like a large family home, it bore no signage to indicate it's purpose. Adam lead the way with Ethan and Tony at the rear, they entered in to the reception room which had a few chairs and approached the desk. Ethan saw the dark haired receptionist who was tanned and actually pretty attractive he thought, his name badge showed him as being Stefan who was 30 years old and built much like Adam. Stefan smiled at seeing Adam and Tony and came round from the desk to hug them both.

"What can I do for you boys?" His eye was taken by Ethan who stood quietly in the background.
Adam pulled Ethan forward "Stef can we get our friend Ethan tested please?".
"Sure, we just need details and insurance. I take it you do have insurance?" Stefan looked at Ethan.
Ethan nodded "I do but will my father find out?".
Stefan smiled "No insurance companies aren't permitted to divulge information irrelevant of who pays".
Ethan breathed a sigh of relief "Thank god".
"Oh but hang on" Stefan walked back round and started typing on his computer for a few minutes.
Adam leaned on the desk "Still as sexy as ever Stef".
Stefan looked up "So are you" he stood up again "Okay Ethan I can put you on the clinic program".
"Clinic program, what is that?" Ethan said looking confused.

Stefan explained to Ethan that the program was testing and treatment funded by the clinic so long as you attended a minimum 3 tests per year as part of trials and research, and the best part was that it was anonymous but they have to be able to get in touch with participants by phone.

Adam smiled "We are both on it Ethan" nodding over at Tony.
"Okay" Ethan nodded.
Stefan came round from the desk "Let's take you to a treatment room".
"Oh, can they come with me?" Ethan asked.
Stefan chuckled "Yes of course, Dr Mark will be with you a moment" as he showed them in to the room and left.
"Why am I so worried?" Ethan looked at Adam and Tony.
Tony put his arm around Ethan "Don't worry I felt the same even though I knew I had hiv".

The three of them sat and chatted about what would happen with the blood test and the short wait, only a couple of minutes had passed before the door opened and Dr Mark entered the room. Ethan looked and fell in love immediately, he stood 6 foot, black hair with a beard to match, in his 30's and obviously worked out a bit as he could see he was slim but very fit.

"Ethan" Adam prodded him.
Ethan blushed the finest colour of red "Oh sorry what?"
Dr Mark laughed "Hello Ethan, don't worry I get that reaction at least 4 times a day".
"Sorry I don't know what come over me" Ethan fumbled his words out.
Dr Mark greeted Adam and Tony as friends and looked at Ethan "Just need you to fill out this form".
Ethan took the form and filled out his first name, date of birth and phone number "Is that all you need?"
"Yes, your on the clinic program. So tell me Ethan why do you think you may be hiv positive?" Dr Mark asked him.
Ethan lowered his head in shame "I had sex with someone who is hiv positive and I was ill last week".
Dr Mark put his finger under Ethan's chin raising his head "Don't ever be ashamed Ethan, be proud of who you are".
Ethan smiled "It all just happened so quickly".
Dr Mark nodded "Roll your sleeve up and lets do a blood test" he replied putting on latex gloves.

The wait seemed to go on for hours as Ethan sat there waiting with Adam and Tony, he had relaxed more and felt a little more comfortable about the inevitable outcome of the test. He was glad to have his friends with him especially as they had both been through this and explained exactly what would happen. Dr Mark came back in to the room after 15 minutes had passed and sat down opposite Ethan.

"So Ethan the test has come back positive" He held Ethan's hand.
Ethan looked and nodded "I sort of expected it to".
Dr Mark smiled "Good thing is the viral count is very low at the moment and CD4 has dropped marginally".
"The what?" Ethan looked confused.
"CD4 is sort of your army, it had only dropped by 50 so you are very healthy" Dr Mark explained.
Ethan nodded again "Is that good then?".
Dr Mark patted Ethan's hand "Very good, we will keep an eye on both levels, so no treatment is needed now".

Dr Mark went on to explain what Ethan needed to do and when to come back for his follow up appointments. Ethan was somewhat relieved as they stood at the reception making his appointment in 4 months, Stefan told him that if he felt unwell he was to call in immediately no matter what the illness was. On the drive back to Harrison Ethan asked if they would stay with him for a few hours as he didn't feel like being alone at the moment, Adam and Tony agreed and spent the rest of the afternoon by the pool at Ethan's home. As early evening drew in the three of them were sat naked in the pool, it was the first time Ethan had ever gone naked in the pool let alone with two other gay guys with him. But strangely he felt a whole different person and not afraid of who he had become, he put it down to the people in the clinic and his two new friends.

Tuesday he spent finishing off some assignments and swimming in the pool, he was enjoying the peace and tranquillity and often his thoughts would wonder off to Angelo. He woke at 7am on Wednesday he had the dream again of walking along the surf with Angelo and the dream had cut off when Angelo would lean in to kiss him. Ethan laid in bed giggling realising he had his first very real wet dream and was now laying a pool of his own cum. After sorting himself out he decided to sit by the pool and bide his time until the afternoon.

Angelo sat at the board table across from Raffa the CIO and Jerry the president of the company, they chatted whilst waiting for the company legal adviser to arrive. The CIO apologised explaining that he was driving in from the Hamptons and traffic was busy. Just before midday Jack opened the door to the board room and walked in apologising for the delay. Angelo looked at his face and could have sworn he recognised him from somewhere but immediately put the thought behind him to get down to business. It was a very quick meeting as both sides agreed to the legal terms and signed on the dotted line. The CIO insisting they all went for lunch at a nearby restaurant, Jack had hit it off with Angelo and was impressed by how he built up his business from scratch to have 15 people working for him.

"So are you heading back to the Hamptons this afternoon Jack?" Angelo asked sipping his wine.
Jack nodded "Yes the family is there for a month vacationing. Have you been there Angelo?".
Angelo laughed "I go down to the beach sometimes but never stayed down there".
"You should it is a great escape from the hustle and bustle" Jack replied.
Angelo smiled "Maybe when I have someone to share it with I will".
"Your still young Angelo, plenty of time to find the right girl" Jack said smiling at him.
Angelo shook his head "I don't think the right girl would ever come along".
Jack suddenly realised what Angelo meant "Ah" was all he could muster up.
"You seen unnerved Jack do you have a problem with that?" Angelo asked looking seriously at him.
Jack looked at Angelo "No, no problem".
Raffa hearing this quickly intervened "Jack is old school conservative stock Angelo".
Angelo looked at Jack "You know my stance on this Raffa".
"Angelo we have worked with Jack for several years he knows the score with our company" Raffa replied.
"I don't have a problem with this Angelo, it just took me by surprise" Jack said looking at both of them.
"In what way?" Angelo asked.
"From the outside I would never have guessed" Jack replied.
Raffa laughed "You just don't flaunt it in his face but otherwise a great person to work with".
Angelo looked carefully at Jack fis features again looked familiar "I think we will be okay".
Raffa looked at Jack "You better get moving Jack otherwise you will hit the traffic".
Jack looked at his watch "3pm hell, we have neighbours round for dinner tonight as well".
Raffa stood and shook hands with Jack "Glad you could spare the time Jack".
"Anything for you Raffa you know that. Angelo great meeting you" Jack held his hand out to Angelo.
Angelo stood and shook his hand "Likewise".
Jack stopped for moment "Maybe we can go for a drink or dinner one evening as an apology if I upset you".
"I don't think any apology is needed but thank you" Angelo replied.

Angelo said goodbye to Raffa and headed towards his car to drive over to the Bronx. He was unsure about Jack but given that Raffa worked with him he would give him the benefit of doubt this time. Angelo made record time to the bathhouse as traffic was pretty light and by 3.45pm he had wondered around the almost empty bathhouse hoping to see Ethan, residing to the fact that he may have pushed him to far, he wandered in to the steam room to relax.

"Well hello baby" Brad smiled at Ethan who came through the door.
Ethan smiled seeing him standing behind the counter "Hello Brad".
"Come through, Angelo didn't know if you were going show up, he is downstairs".
Ethan looked at Brad "Why?".
Brad smiled "He doesn't tell me everything, something must have happened between you".
"Oh, we had a turbulent time at his house at the weekend" Ethan replied taking the key from Brad.
"His house?" Brad looked astonished.
Ethan nodded "Yes".
Brad shook his head "He must like you" he said handing the towels to Ethan.

Ethan's heart almost skipped a beat hearing what Brad said, he rushed around getting changed, he walked down the stairs to the lower level noticing a few guys roaming around and many of the private rooms had their doors closed. Ethan opened the door to the steam room and carefully worked his way around past a couple of guys and then he caught sight of the muscular body and tattooed arms through the mist, it was like a feeling of happiness had taken him over seeing him there. Ethan looked and saw his head was rolled back enjoying the steam and heat, he wondered what to do for a moment. He stepped forward and straddled Angelo's lap.

Angelo almost jumped feeling the person sitting on his lap, he tilted his head forward and opened his eyes but the persons mouth was already on his, he knew who those soft lips belonged to and he wrapped his arms around the young body of Ethan as they kissed passionately for several minutes, Ethan could feel Angelo's cock get an instant erection once he knew he was there. He felt the arms lifting him up and the cock position itself ready. He winced in pain as Angelo pushed his cock in a few inches then slowly he guided the rest of his shaft deeper in to his boy. This was what Ethan had hoped sex was like, he kissed Angelo over and over as he slowly rode Angelo's cock, the adrenaline running through his body killed the pain and he felt a pure sense of enjoyment for the very first time. Angelo's arms tightened around Ethan's body and he moaned in escatsy, Angelo's head tilted back and Ethan looked deeply in to his eyes as he felt the cock inside him pulsing and reverberating through his ass, he could feel the warmth of Angelo's seed entering in to his ass. They never lost eye contact through Angelo's orgasm, his grip on Ethan's body held tight as they continued looking in to each others eyes. Finally Ethan kissed Angelo in a more intimate way than they had ever done, Angelo's arms loosened their grip but still held Ethan close to him as the sweat dripped between their bodies. Ethan stayed impaled on Angelo for nearly half an hour during which time he received two more loads from Angelo, when they finally stopped kissing Angelo looked him in the eyes.

"You came" Angelo said.
Ethan rubbed the sweat from his face "twice I think".
Angelo laughed "No I mean you came here".
Ethan looked in to his captivating eyes "I wanted to".
Angelo caressed Ethan's body "I didn't think you would".
Ethan continued kissing Angelo's neck and face "I belong to you Angelo".
Angelo kissed him back "Am I forgiven?".
"Just never do that again to me Angelo, talk to me if I upset you" Ethan leaned in and kissed Angelo deeply.
Angelo nodded looking him in the eye "Don't ever push me away Ethan".
Ethan smiled and nodded "I need a cold drink" he whispered to Angelo.
Angelo smiled "You go up, I will come up shortly".

They kissed as Ethan rose and glided off Angelo's still semi hard cock, he wrapped his towel around his waist and headed upstairs to the lounge. Tony watched Ethan through the mist as he disappeared through the door, his gaze returned to Angelo who now put his towel over his groin, between the plumes of steam he saw a very happy and content look on Angelo's face. It was evident from what he just saw that there was more than just a fuck taking place between them. Tony stood up and slipped out of the steam room and wandered round to the cubicles, Adam exited from the third cubicle along adjusting his towel and looked up to see Tony.

Tony kissed Adam "Never guess who I just saw having sex?".
"No guessing just tell me who?" Adam demanded.
"Angelo and Ethan" Tony nodded to reaffirm his statement.
Adam's eyes opened wide "Seriously, I thought Ethan was going to avoid him".
Tony smirked "Oh but from I saw it was more than just sex".
"What do you mean?" Adam asked looking curiously.
"What took place was not just a fuck, they were nearly making love" Tony enthused.
Adam smiled "May need to have a talk with Ethan. Want to get a drink and head home?"
"Sounds like a good idea my man" Tony replied kissing Adam.

Tony and Adam climbed the stairs and walked in to the lounge immediately they spotted Ethan sat at a table on his own drinking juice.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 7

Part 8 - The Other Side Of Angelo

Adam headed over to Ethan and Tony fetched drinks from Brad. Ethan looked up seeing Adam heading in his direction and smiled.

"Hi Ethan, what are you doing here today?" Adam sat down next to him.
Ethan shifted in seat "Hi Adam, so I tried but I met...." Adam cut him off.
"You met with Angelo didn't you?" he said shaking his head.
"Yes" Ethan looked down at his juice.
Tony appeared at the table "Hello sexy" he smiled looking at Ethan.
Ethan smiled "Hi Tony".
"Did you have fun in the steam room?" Tony chuckled as he spoke.
Ethan looked horrified "Did you err".
"Every moan and kiss Ethan, fuck you two were hot together" Tony laughed
Ethan blushed "Oh you pervert" he said smiling at Tony.
"Dam annoyed I missed it" Adam retorted.
Tony looked at Ethan "I seriously hope you know what your doing Ethan".
Ethan looked at them both "Why is everyone so paranoid about him?".
Tony looked around "He has a reputation you know".
Ethan looked astonished "Yeah I sort of know now".
Tony shook his head "He was my first fuck as well, fucked and pozzed in one night".
"So did he talk to you when you met? Ethan put his drink down on the table.
Tony looked at Ethan "No, he came in to my cubicle fucked me then left, banged me up good".
"Who banged you up" Angelo asked standing behind Adam and Tony.

They were so engrossed in their conversation that none of them saw Angelo arrive. Adam and Tony were stunned by his appearance and both looked at Ethan and stood up to leave, Angelo told them both to sit back down. Adam and Tony glanced at each other with worried looks on their faces, it was evident that they didn't want to be there and felt uncomfortable before sitting back down. Ethan saw the tension on their faces and decided to take lead.

"Angelo these are my friends Adam and Tony, we go to the same college, well did, Tony works now" Ethan said.
Angelo looked at the two lads "Just friends?"
Ethan now had a worried look on his face "Well Adam and I kiss but no sex".
Angelo laughed and sat down next to Ethan and Tony "Oh now I know what you were talking about" looking at Tony.
Tony sat in awkward silence for a moment "Sorry I wasn't being rude".
Angelo held out his hand to Adam "Nice to meet you Adam".
Adam looked curiously at Angelo and took his hand "And you Angelo".
Angelo turned to Tony holding out his hand "Tony, I remember fucking you a year or so back".
Tony nodded and glanced at Ethan before shaking Angelo's hand nervously "Hi".
Angelo looked at Adam "And are you and Tony together?" he asked.
Adam nodded "How did you work that out?" he said "We haven't told anyone except Ethan".
Angelo smiled "I see you two when you are here sneaking off together for intimate moments".
"Oh I see" Tony nervously replied.
Angelo laughed "Why are you two so nervous?".
Tony looked down "Sorry".
Angelo touched Tony's arm "Don't judge me on what others say".
"Ethan do you want me to drive you home?" Angelo asked looking at him.
Ethan's smile disappeared "Oh I guess so, errrm  my home or yours?" he asked outright not sure what to expect.
Angelo smiled "You decide Ethan".
"I think you know" Ethan looked at Angelo who smiled and nodded.
Angelo looked at Adam "You two in Harrison as well?".
"Yes, but moving to Larchmont town in a few weeks" Tony replied to his question.
Angelo laughed "Pretty close to where I live in Larchmont".
Tony was surprised as Larchmont was not cheap "At least we will know someone" he nervously laughed.
"Why don't you two join us for dinner tonight?" he genuinely asked.
Ethan looked surprised at Angelo's question, but he leaned forward "Please come".
Adam looked at Tony then at Angelo "Yes if it is not any trouble".
Angelo stood and looked at Ethan "Come on lets get changed" and they headed to the locker room.
Tony waited watching them and looked at Adam "Fuck are they dating or what?".
Adam smiled "Honestly I don't know, never seen Angelo like this".
Tony looked towards the locker room "He is so different from when he fucked me".
"I think Ethan has definitely got something to do with that" Adam replied holding Tony's hand.
Tony mused for moment "Can't believe we just sat and had a conversation with him and now dinner!!".
"Turning out to be very bizarre week" Adam said looking in to his lovers eyes.
Tony chuckled "I see why you like Ethan so much, he is such a lovely person".
Adam stroked Tony's face "Come on we need to go and make ourselves presentable".

Angelo handed Adam his address and told them to arrive at 7pm, Angelo and Ethan left and walked a couple of blocks to the car, Ethan got in the passenger side, he was glad he didn't have to get the train home as it was nearly 5pm and it would be crowded with shoppers.

"You seem a much more relaxed and happy Ethan" Angelo asked taking Ethan a little by surprise.
"Happy in what context Angelo?" Ethan asked.
Angelo smiled looking ahead "About everything".
"I found out on Monday that I have got hiv" Ethan waved his hand out of the window catching the breeze.
Angelo's smile grew bigger "Do you like being owned by me?".
Ethan shrugged his shoulders "I don't really get it Angelo, but I like you".
Angelo glanced at him "I guess that will do for now".
"Angelo does it bother you that Adam likes to kiss and touch me?" Ethan asked uneasily.
Angelo glanced "As long as no one else fucks you I don't mind".
Ethan nodded "So is that what you owning me is all about?".
"Partly" Angelo replied hoping that Ethan would be receptive to this.
Ethan smiled "I like them both Adam and Tony, but I have told Adam fucking is out of the question".
Angelo laughed "Why?".
Ethan touched Angelo face "It could complicate things between us".
Angelo smiled "Your still young Ethan, things change".
Ethan wasn't sure if he was being brushed off "And if things don't change?".
"Then be certain of what you want and when you find it commit to it" Angelo replied.

Angelo began to slowly unravel beginning to open up more about himself and his one true love who destroyed him during the rest of the ride, Ethan could now see things much clearer with Angelo and incredibly he felt a much closer bond to him. The car pulled up in to the driveway of Angelo's house, Ethan had never really paid much attention previously and saw how large the house was and the immaculate gardens surrounding it. It was also pretty obvious the house was in a very wealthy suburb of Larchmont.

Ethan unbuckled his seat belt "Angelo can I ask one thing?".
Angelo looked at him "No promise that I will answer but you can try".
"Do you like me?" Ethan paused.
Angelo opened the car door to get out "Of course" he replied and stepped out of the car.

Ethan sat on the sofa as Angelo made salad and grilled chicken in the kitchen, Ethan popped in and asked if he could help but Angelo pointed to the sofa and told him to sit down. The time Ethan spent in the house he had never actually looked at it properly, the furnishings were modern and very sleek and it showed that Angelo was actually astute about what he liked. Angelo walked in to the lounge where Ethan sat on the sofa, catching sight of him he saw facial features that reminded him of someone else but he couldn't figure out who, he shook his head, why was he having these weird thoughts today. He sat on the sofa next to Ethan who by surprised piled on top of him pushing him on his back, Angelo laughed at how brave Ethan was becoming but found himself liking this side of him, Angelo wrapped his arms around Ethan and kissed him in one sensual and long moment.

Ethan stopped and sat across Angelo "I'm so tiny compared to your muscle" he said stroking the six pack.
Angelo just watched smiling at him "I have a gym behind the office".
"Ahhh" Ethan ran his hands up along Angelo's arms and squeezed his biceps "Amazing".
Angelo laughed "Maybe I need to get you in the gym and work out with me".

Angelo pushed up quickly throwing Ethan off balance, he wrapped his arms around him and laid on top of him, it was Ethan's turn to see the fun side of Angelo as they laughed, slowly the laughter died down as Angelo's mouth contacted with Ethan's. His tongue slipped past Ethan's lips and met his waiting tongue as they shared another sensual kiss. The doorbell rang, Angelo jumped up not realising they had been kissing for over half an hour, he opened the door to see Adam and Tony standing there.

"Come in" he moved aside.
Tony was about to hold his hand out but Angelo embraced him "Oh right okay" he seemed confused.
Adam smiled and pushed Tony out of the way and hugged Angelo "My turn, hi".
Angelo picked Adam up and plonked him on the sofa next the Ethan "This one is wild" he laughed.
Tony laughed behind Angelo "Wild is not the word I would use".
Angelo put his arm around Tony "Come and help me in the kitchen".
Tony smiled "Sure" they turned and headed to the kitchen.
Ethan leaned over and kissed Adam "Thank you for coming".
"Curiosity more than anything Ethan. He is so different" Adam said nodding to the kitchen.
Ethan cuddled up next to Adam "I don't know what it is Adam but he drives me fucking crazy".
Adam laughed "Definitely one of the most stunning guys I have ever seen. Is it getting serious?".
Ethan looked at him "Don't know, he is still very guarded about me getting to close to him".
"Maybe he needs something more you know like commitment" Adam said stroking Ethan's head.
Ethan chuckled "He used the same word in the car earlier".
Angelo walked through seeing them sat there "You two look as if your going to have sex" he laughed.
Ethan laughed "There is only one person here I will have sex with" his gaze fixed on Angelo.
Angelo laughed and wandered back to the kitchen "Good" he said glancing back.
Adam smiled "I think that is your answer Ethan if you want it".
Ethan cuddled Adam "How do I know if it is what I want though?"
Adam chuckled "Your heart will tell you Ethan".

Tony appeared smiling telling them to get their asses in to the dining room for dinner. The evening went by so quickly with Adam and Tony became much more at ease with Angelo after finally getting to know him in a little more. Tony suggested that on Sunday they all go to the beach for a day out, Angelo took some convincing but finally agreed and offered to bring food.

Angelo came out of the bathroom and looked at Ethan laying in bed he had a smile on his face, he was finding himself drawn more and more to Ethan.

"You look so young Ethan" he said walking towards the bed.
Ethan giggled "Is that why you like me?".
Angelo sat on the bed "Your very sexy Ethan".
Ethan giggled again "I will take that, your not to bad yourself" he smiled up at Angelo.
Angelo climbed in to bed next to Ethan "And is that why you like me?".

Ethan nodded and kissed Angelo, slowly he worked his way down the firm hard body, stopping at each nipple which he sucked on gently remembering seeing this in a porn movie. Ethan continued his downward journey, he was heading towards Angelo's cock as of yet he had not taken a cock in his mouth and this was something he wanted to do. Angelo move his hand and slowly pushed the duvet down revealing his cock that was already erect and bouncing with anticipation. Ethan raised his head and looked at it for a moment, he had never been this close to it with his face and realised now why his ass was sore after being fucked, it was big. He kissed the tip and heard Angelo moan, Ethan tenderly kissed down the shaft and cupped Angelo's balls in his hand, he felt Angelo's hand caressing the back of his head. Ethan licked up the shaft and slipped his lips around the head, a sweet salty taste bounced across his taste buds on his tongue from the precum Angelo had leaked. He worked his tongue around the head and feeling Angelo's hand on his head stroking as his body wriggled in enjoyment, Ethan took a mouthful and worked further down. He was only halfway down when he choked and hit his gag reflex, his eyes watered but he continued a slow sucking rhythm. In the distance he heard Angelo moaning his name, Ethan pulled his mouth up to the head of his cock caressing and sucking gently he could feel the cock bouncing inside his mouth. He began to apply more pressure with his lips and he felt the cock harden even more, Angelo gasped and moaned his hips rising off the bed, Ethan continued sucking causing Angelo to orgasm, it caught him by surprise as he swallowed the first stream of cum nearly causing him to throw up. He removed the head from his mouth and continued licking it as Angelo continued to ejaculate and moan as the cum shot across his abdomen. Ethan looked up and Angelo was smiling and breathing heavily, he moved up towards Angelo's face and kissed him.

Angelo laughed "Hell Ethan, that was so nice".
Ethan looked him in the eye "First time I have ever done that".
Angelo kissed him "You did well" he chuckled and got out of bed to clean up.

Angelo got back in to bed and pulled Ethan close to him wrapping his arms around the young body, he smiled looking in to Ethan's eyes before their mouths sought each other, they kissed holding each other until they fell asleep with bodies entwinned. Angelo woke as his alarm went off, it was Thursday and he had work to do. He leaned over to switch it off as Ethan mumbled and rubbed his eyes, Angelo pulled Ethan in to a kiss and manoeuvred him on to his stomach. Slowly Angelo kissed Ethan's back and moving lower and lower, Ethan wriggled on the bed like a child in delight as he felt Angelo's tongue gently licking his hole, he heard Angelo spit and felt the warm saliva at his hole. He knew Angelo was about fuck him and he had never wanted anything more than this right now. Angelo kissed along Ethan's back as he positioned his body over Ethan's rubbing his cock between the ass checks pushing it deeper between his cheeks until it prised Ethan's hole open and slipped in. Ethan moaned loudly and with instinct he raised his hips to meet Angelo's cock now entering his body, he winced at the pain and tried to arch his back but the weight of Angelo's body forcing him flat on the bed, he tensed as the flashback of that night ran through his mind before brushing the thought away and relaxing his body.

Angelo penetrated him deep as Ethan moaned and turned his head to kiss Angelo, his cock resting inside allowing Ethan to get use to it for a few moments, Angelo clenched is ass muscles down gently to allow his cock to caress the inside of Ethan's ass. Ethan moaned and the words 'Angelo' escaped his lips, Angelo smiled and kissed his neck before whispering in his ear 'I own you Ethan', he watched Ethan nod then began to fuck his boy slowly and gently this time. The sex was more powerful with passion than of anger, Ethan's hands grabbed at Angelo's arms that were positioned either side of his head, he moved his hands until their fingers entwinned gripping hard against each other as Angelo picked up the pace, Angelo could already feel the orgasm building in his body. It was by far the biggest orgasm Angelo experienced in many years as he felt a connection and a desire with Ethan, his ass muscles clenched tight as he shot his seed deep in to Ethan's body. Ethan gasped and gripped Angelo's hands harder as he felt the cock inside him pulsing and delivering it's load. Angelo collapsed on top of Ethan panting heavily and moaning, there they laid for several minutes until Angelo kissed Ethan and released him from his duty.

Angelo held out his hand to Ethan "Come on shower and then I have to go to work".

Ethan nodded and grabbed his hand unable to say anything he smiled, another first for Ethan as they washed each other in the shower kissing and caressing as they did so. Ethan declined breakfast and they set off for the short drive to Harrison, Ethan smiled the entire journey, Angelo glimpsing him couldn't help but smile and wonder if he had finally put his demons to bed and could love another. Ethan didn't want to push Angelo so he got out of the car and went round to where Angelo sat and kissed him. Angelo smiled and drove off without a word, he looked in his rear view mirror to see Ethan standing watching him, in his head his mind was made up. Ethan confused as ever didn't know what to make of his morning so far, he felt something bigger than just a fuck with Angelo this morning.

He was still unsure if all Angelo saw was someone to fuck on his terms. His phone pinged pulling him back to reality.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 9

4 hours ago, losolent said:

Ethan moaned and the words 'Angelo' escaped his lips, Angelo smiled and kissed his neck before whispering in his ear 'I own you Ethan', he watched Ethan nod then began to fuck his boy slowly and gently this time.

Who could possibly not want to be Ethan in this scenario?  I would love to be told I was owned.

Part 9 - Connecting The Dots

Ethan saw a message from Adam 'Tony gone to work, what are you up to?', he messaged back 'Come over we can sit by the pool', an hour later Adam knocked on the door.

"So what did you to get up last night after we left" Adam said resting on the side of the pool.
Ethan swam up beside him "Did my first blow job" he smiled.
Adam laughed "And how was it?".
"Interesting, I swallowed some of his cum by mistake and nearly threw up" Ethan said laughing.
Adam punched him lightly "You will get use to it, is that all that happened?".
Ethan looked "Well he fucked me this morning, very differently from other times".
"In what way" Adam asked as he swam about it.
Ethan thought for a moment "He was more intimate and gentle with me".
"Ooooh was he making love to you Ethan?" he smiled at Ethan.
"Hmm, don't know, he repeated that he owned me whilst he fucked me" Ethan said with a sadness.
Adam swam up to his side "Ethan you have got it badly haven't you?".
"Got what?" he said with a quizzed look on his face.
"Love Ethan, you have fallen for him hard" Adam got out of the pool.
Ethan let Adam pull him out of the pool "Do you think it is a mistake?".
Adam put his arm around Ethan "He is hard to read sometimes, but don't get upset if nothing happens".

Friday came and Adam spent the day with Ethan again, they swam then walked to Harrison for lunch. As they sat outside watching people going around their routines Ethan's phone pinged, retrieving it from his pocket he saw a message from Angelo, Adam looked over and told him to read it. He clicked on the message and read aloud to Adam 'Pick you up at 7pm'.

Adam shook his head and smiled "Are you sure Ethan?".
Ethan shrugged his shoulders "You know I am going to go, plus I don't want to upset him".
Adam sat back "I don't think anyone could stop you Ethan".

Dead on 7pm Angelo pulled up to collect Ethan, Angelo looked at Ethan and had that nagging thought about Ethan's looks. Ethan jumped in the car and saw the perplexed look on his face.

"What is it?" Ethan asked.
Angelo turned to look ahead "Nothing, I just feel I know someone who looks similar to you but can't place it".
Ethan chuckled "Sure you haven't fucked my father".
Angelo stopped the car suddenly "What?".
Ethan looked worryingly at him fearing Angelo "Sorry it was a joke".
"Stop being scared of me Ethan." Angelo saw the look on his face "Does he look like you?" he asked.
"My father?, he is very similar to me but has dark hair and older" Ethan felt uneasy.
Angelo looked at him "What work is he in?".
"Legal, mostly business law" Ethan replied "a lot of his work is in the city".
Angelo knew why he looked familiar "Is your father's name Jack?".
Ethan looked surprised "Yes, oh please don't tell me you know him?"
Angelo nodded "He represents a company I am doing business with, that is where I was on Wednesday".
Ethan looked down "Oh fuck, do you want me to get out?" he asked.
Angelo shook his head "No, but I will give you the chance now if you want to quit".
Ethan touched Angelo's arm "I think I am already in way to deep to quit Angelo".
Angelo knew this would come back one day "I think we both are".

Ethan followed Angelo in to his house and stood watching as Angelo closed the front door, he turned and walked towards Ethan and picked him up and flung him over his shoulder, Ethan giggled as Angelo climbed the stairs and in to the bedroom where he laid Ethan on the bed. Ethan didn't waste any time and began stripping his clothes watching Angelo undress in to a full naked state. Ethan threw his clothes on to the floor and laid back on the bed, Angelo smiled looking down at Ethan and climbed up on to the bed.

"You ready for me Ethan?" Angelo asked running his hand up Ethan's leg.
Ethan's body tingled and he nodded "I want you Angelo".
"Tell me what you want Ethan" Angelo moved closer.
Ethan looked in to his eyes "Make love to me" he had no comprehension of the words escaping his lips.
Angelo smiled "Is that what you really want from me?".
Ethan starred back at Angelo "You confuse me so much Angelo I don't really know what I want".
Angelo kissed Ethan "Tell me what you want Ethan".
Ethan moaned at his kissing and finally he repeated the words "Make love to me Angelo".

Ethan found his body wrapped around Angelo's in no time at all with Angelo kissing him deeper on the mouth than he had ever done before. Ethan held on to Angelo afraid to let him go, he found his legs pinned up against Angelo's thighs, Ethan's hands roamed over Angelo's back caressing and stroking him as they continued kissing deeply. Ethan's whole body was alive with desire and want for love with the kissing that didn't show any sign of relenting as they explored each others mouth's exchanging saliva. He never felt the pain as Angelo manoeuvred his cock in to position and slowly prised Ethan's hole open allowing the head to glide inside, Ethan tightened his hold around Angelo's back his head cradled in Angelo's arms and his stroked Ethan's forehead and face. Ethan moaned and arched his back slightly as he now felt Angelo penetrating him in a slow continuous movement, he kissed Angelo back harder moaning in to his mouth as he took the last inch of Angelo's cock in to his body. Angelo's hips moved in a wave motion that caused his cock to gently caress the inside of Ethan's ass, the sensation Ethan felt was overwhelming his body, his toes curling and stretching as he was made love to for the very first time. Their bodies remained locked together for nearly an hour as they continued making love, Angelo deliberately keeping his movements slow to prevent him climaxing to quickly was closing everything out around him as he finally got lost in the moment and allowed himself the feeling of love to coarse through his body.

Angelo couldn't hold his desire, he raised his head slightly breaking their kiss and looked Ethan in the eye, their mouths still so close to each others continued kissing lightly on the lips. Angelo's hips pushed down hard in to Ethan who moaned and kissed him quickly, Angelo's head moved forward until his forehead rested on Ethan's as he now let out a long moan feeling his balls tighten and his cock expand, he reached his climax shooting seed deep in to Ethan his body continually pushing up trying to get deeper inside Ethan, his orgasm enhanced by Ethan's legs clamping around his thighs with the feet pulling his ass closer against Ethan. Angelo panted heavily as a drop of sweat fell on to Ethan's face, his hips grinding away at Ethan's ass when finally Ethan pulled Angelo's head closer to kiss him.

Angelo rolled on to his side with Ethan still attached after delivering his third load during their love making. Ethan's ass ached as this was the longest time Angelo had spent inside him, Angelo wiped the sweat away from Ethan's eyes and both of them to exhausted to speak cuddled up caressing each other.

Angelo saw the time "Wow Ethan it is midnight already".
"How long did you make love to me then?" Ethan couldn't be bothered to do the maths.
Angelo laughed "Nearly 4 hours".
Ethan raised his head and looked at Angelo "My bum aches" laughing he cuddled back up to Angelo.
"That was quite extraordinary" Angelo replied stroking Ethan's head.

Angelo withdrew his cock and cuddled up to Ethan as they fell asleep in each other arms. Ethan woke and looked at the clock, it was a little after 9am he still felt a little tired. Ethan twisted his body round to face Angelo who murmured in his sleep and held Ethan closer, a sleeping smile on his face as Ethan laid there watching him for several minutes.

"What are you looking at?" Angelo muttered in a sleepy state.
Ethan kissed him "You".
"Do it quieter then" Angelo replied with a bigger smile on his face.

Ethan drifted off to sleep again and woke to find Angelo coming in the room with coffee, it was gone 10am and Ethan sat up in bed watching Angelo as he sat on the edge of the bed, it was obvious he had something on his mind but Ethan didn't want to probe, he just wanted to enjoy his time with him.

Angelo sipped his coffee "I will drop you off when your showered" he said.
Ethan put his cup down "I guess that's me dismissed for the day".
Angelo looked at him and stroked the side of his face "Sort of for now".
"I understand" Ethan replied nodding.
Angelo leaned in kissed Ethan "There is something I need to, no, want to ask you though."
Ethan wondered if this was about his father "Okay".
Angelo turned to face him "Tonight, if your not doing anything can I take you out on a date?"
Ethan smiled "You want me to go on a date with you, like real, a proper date?".
Angelo nodded "Yes".
Ethan kissed Angelo "Yes of course I will".
Angelo smiled "Please don't tell anyone not even Adam and Tony, not until we know how things go".
Ethan nodded "Angelo why do you want to go on a date?" he asked unsure what his response would be.
"Last night you confirmed what I hoped for" Angelo looked at him.
"Ethan smiled "Oh right, you mean when I asked you to make love to me?".
Angelo nodded "You are the first person ever to ask me to do that".
"I hope that means that you like me then." Ethan moved and sat on Angelo's lap.
Angelo kissed him "Way more than like Ethan".
Ethan cuddled up to Angelo "Good" he said as Angelo stroked his back.
Angelo picked Ethan up and kissed him before letting him go "Coming to work out?".
Ethan jumped up "I could do with a run".

They walked in to the small but adequate work out room behind the office, it had floor to ceiling windows overlooking the backyard and swimming pool. Angelo worked on the weights whilst Ethan jogged on the treadmill stopping only when he hit the 5km's mark. The rest of the time he spent watching Angelo at the weights then on the treadmill. Ethan grabbed a couple of dumbbells whilst Angelo ran, every so often Angelo would look and smile at Ethan. They showered together and dried each other off, Ethan couldn't help notice that Angelo seemed to have a sparkle in his eye this morning and to Ethan it made him appear sexier than ever.

"Angelo, are you sure your okay about going to the beach on Sunday?" Ethan asked dressing.
Angelo stopped for a moment "Yes, only because you will be there".
"What about Adam and Tony?" Ethan pulled his socks on and looked at Angelo.
Angelo smiled "I like them and they are very kind to you".
Ethan giggled "I fancied Adam ever since I started college you know" he said looking up at Angelo.
Angelo laughed "I did wonder about you two and if anything was going to happen".
Ethan laughed "No, he has been such a support to me that we have grown close as friends".
Angelo rubbed Ethan's head "Ready to go?".
Ethan's smile faded "I guess so, just wish I didn't have to keep leaving".
Angelo laughed "If things work out you won't need to".

It was a quick drive back to Harrison considering it was nearly midday by the time they arrived at Ethan's family home, he leaned across and kissed Angelo.

Angelo smiled "Pick you up at 7pm for our first date".
Ethan kissed him again "7pm it is".
"Bring your beach things as you won't be coming back here tonight" Angelo told him.
Ethan smiled "I will let the guys know to pick us up in the morning from yours then".

Ethan go out of the car and walked round to the front door, Angelo turned his head to look at Ethan and smiled before driving off.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 3