The Gifted Virgin

Part 10 - The Date

Angelo pulled up to his house just before his sister Maria and brother-in-law Hunter arrived, they were popping in on their way up to Boston for a long weekend. It was only a quick visit for a coffee and chat but whenever they could they would meet up at least once a week. Being a couple of years older than Angelo she had a close bond with him where they always shared everything and had no secrets. As they stood at the front door Hunter was checking the car over before they set off. Maria grabbed Angelo's arm and looked at him.

"You have found someone haven't you?" She said starring in to his eyes.
Angelo smiled shaking his head "How do you do that?".
"I know you way to well, your eyes give everything away Angelo" Maria responded.
Angelo nodded "I think so, but it is early we have our first real date tonight".
"Take down your barriers Angelo, let him see the real you if you want it to work" She patted his hand.
"Always wise with your words Maria" he replied kissing her on the cheek.
Maria held him "He must be quite special if he has got that close to you".

She turned and joined her husband in the car, they waved as they pulled out the driveway, Angelo stood watching as the car disappeared, he knew his sister was right about everything. The one thing he didn't really know for sure was how Ethan really felt, being so young and new to gay life weather he would even be in the mindset to have a boyfriend. Angelo went back in to the house he had some work to catch up on and had a busy week coming up as his team would be implementing the software at the company in the city and it had to go well. But first he booked a table at one of the nicer restaurants in Larchmont on the waterfront for 8pm. He sent a text to Ethan telling him trousers and shirt for their date.

Ethan stopped doing his coursework and picked up his phone and smiled at the text he received from Angelo and sent a smiley face back to him. He gazed out of his bedroom window musing how different his life was becoming but then thought about his parents and knew that would be a challenge. Looking at his phone it was already 6pm, putting his work away he undressed and went to get ready. He packed his beach gear, shorts, t-shirt and a toothbrush and headed downstairs to wait for Angelo.

As usual on the dot Angelo turned up and smiled his heart skipped a beat seeing Ethan dressed smartly, he got out of the car and walked over towards him.

"Wow, you look amazing Ethan" Angelo kissed him on the lips.
Ethan blushed a little "Thanks and you look as hot as ever and so different Angelo, not to overdressed am I?".
Angelo smiled "No, just perfect. Come on".

They chatted about tomorrow and spending the day on the beach as they drove back to Larchmont, Ethan suddenly remembered his dreams of Angelo and him on a beach walking in the surf. Angelo glanced at Ethan noticing he had gone quiet for a moment he smiled to himself seeing that Ethan was miles away but with a smile on his face. They pulled up to Angelo's house and deposited his belongings inside.

Angelo waited for Ethan to come downstairs "It is a short walk to the restaurant, ready to go?".
"Oh are we going out for dinner?" Ethan asked looking surprised.
Angelo nodded "Yes, I am taking you out for dinner".

They walked the 15 minutes down the lane and around the marina to the restaurant, the waiter showed them to a table on the outside veranda overlooking the marina. They both ordered steak and out of respect Angelo ordered a soft drink for himself as well. Although not a big drinker he did enjoy wine when chilling out or eating, throughout the meal Ethan smiled and just loved the way Angelo's body looked through his white shirt, the muscle definition in his arms accentuated by his choice of shirt.

"What's so funny that your smiling about?" Angelo put his fork down as he finished.
Ethan put his lemonade down "I love watching you".
Angelo laughed "You are a naughty boy Ethan, and in a place like this".
"God I want to kiss you Angelo" Ethan rested his head in his hands on the table looking at him.
Angelo eyed him carefully "So do it".
"Eh, what now, with all these people around?" Ethan looked surprised but amused.
Angelo knew this would test if Ethan did have feelings for him "What are you afraid of?".
"Not this" Ethan replied and leant over and kissed Angelo for several seconds.

Margarite sat with her husband inside the restaurant she had noticed Ethan arriving with the tall hunky Latin man. She was very friendly with Ethan's mother Ellie and lunched with her at least once a week, she was also Ben's mother one of Ethan's best friends. She kept glancing to where they sat outside at one of the best tables. She dropped her fork on the floor seeing Ethan lean over and kiss the man, not just any kiss but a lovers kiss that lingered. Her husband enquired why she was so distracted during dinner, she brushed it off and laughed making the excuse that she kept thinking about the 4th July party she was organising.

Angelo smiled at Ethan "Are you not afraid of anything then?".
"You, I mean a little, I still tread carefully around you" Ethan sat back down looking at him.
Angelo's smile faded "Why Ethan?".
"Well it has been a bit rocky and I don't really know how I stand with you sometimes" Ethan looked at his plate.
Angelo held Ethan's hand "Nothing can change what happened Ethan, but I don't want you feeling like that".
Ethan looked up at Angelo "I am not scared of you just cautious but that is fading the more I know you".
Angelo rubbed Ethan's hand "Do you want to get to know me better?".
"Yes, I like being with you" Ethan blushed but chose his words carefully.
Angelo looked at Ethan smiling at him "You have one of the most disarming smiles Ethan"
Ethan giggled "Is that good?".
"Melts my heart every time" Angelo leaned over and kissed Ethan.

They ordered coffee and Margarite watched as she put her jacket on to leave the restaurant, how strange she thought that Ethan was dining so far out of Harrison, the other side wondered if Ellie even know her son was gay, she couldn't wait for her to return from the Hamptons and have lunch with her. The waiter finished serving coffee to Angelo and Ethan and walked away.

"So what business are you in if you know my father" Ethan asked.
Angelo smiled and began to unravel "Software, I run my own software company".
"Must be nice running your own business" Ethan enthused.
Angelo giggled "I like running it and it has proved to be a wise choice for me".
"My father has set out my education to take law, but I don't want to do it" Ethan sounded a little down.
Angelo looked at him "But it get's you a good education, what about your mother?".
Ethan laughed "She keeps setting me up with daughters of some the richer people in Harrison".
Angelo laughed "Why is that I wonder?".
"Social climbing, that's all she is after" Ethan looked up "she will have a surprise though".

They both laughed and continued talking until they got back to Angelo's house, it was already gone 11pm when they finally arrived and clambered up the stairs into the bedroom. Angelo stood in front of Ethan and kissed him gently and began to undress Ethan folding his clothes up as he took them off. Ethan reached up and starred Angelo in the eyes as he unbuttoned the shirt then the trousers and underwear. They stood looking at each other for a moment with no words Angelo picked Ethan up and carried him to the bed, Angelo knew that Ethan was tired he turned the light off and cuddled up to Ethan, both of them were sleeping within minutes.

Ethan woke first and carefully slipped out of bed and went downstairs to make coffee, on his return he put the cups down and slipped back in to bed thinking he done it without waking Angelo. He felt Angelo's arm pulling him so he turned over to see Angelo awake, happily he fell into his arms and kissed Angelo deep and lovingly just how he had been discreetly taught.

"Thank you for a lovely night Angelo" Ethan smiled stroking Angelo's face.
Angelo sniffed "You made coffee?".
"Tried to" Ethan giggled a bit before Angelo locked his lips on Ethan's mouth.
Angelo rolled on top and looked at Ethan "We should get up".
Ethan draw a sad face "Really?".
Angelo laughed "I know what you want but you will have to wait for the second date".
"You want to take me on a second date then?" Ethan asked smiling.
Angelo kissed him "Yes and a third and so on".

Ethan pushed Angelo off on his back and climbed on top kissing him with even more passion, Angelo wrapped his arms around Ethan and rolled him back continuing their kiss until Ethan rolled Angelo back over. Eventually stopping as they were kissing and laughing in each others mouth, Angelo flipped Ethan on his stomach and slapped his ass telling him to get in the shower. Angelo followed Ethan in and they washed each other as they kissed, Angelo turned the water off and began to towel Ethan dry.

"Angelo I love seeing you like this" Ethan pushed back closer to Angelo.
Angelo continued drying Ethan "Like what?".
"You know, the fun side of you, but I also kind of like the edgy rough side as well" Ethan replied.
Angelo slapped Ethan's ass handing him the towel "Always handy to know".

They sat eating a light breakfast and Angelo was cleaning up when they heard the boys car pulling up the drive. Angelo and Ethan sat in the back and after 30 minutes Ethan fell asleep in Angelo's arms. Adam looked back and smiled. They stopped at the first beach at the start of the Hamptons and found a nice spot that was still pretty quiet. Angelo carried the picnic hamper down and set it on the blanket, the four of them stripped to their swim wear and went running down to the sea. Adam decided to taunt Angelo and tried running off as Angelo stormed through the water catching him around his waist and hoisted him in the air before dropping him in the sea. Tony and Ethan laughed as they swam watching how brave Adam was trying to be. Adam laughing wiped the salty water from his face as Angelo picked him up again so he was to face with Angelo, Adam protested saying enough and that he would stop taunting him. Angelo released him to his feet and leant forward and kissed him full on.

"Ooops" Tony remarked looking at them.
Ethan smiled "Now that's hot".
Tony sort of smiled "You don't mind?".
Ethan put his arm around Tony and kissed his head "No, after all Adam kisses me and you don't mind".
Tony looked at Ethan "No, just very jealous though".
Ethan laughed "Why didn't you say so" he moved in front of Tony and kissed him as only Ethan knew.
Tony shook his head "Holy fuck Ethan you kiss amazingly, now I know what Adam means".
Ethan laughed as he head Adam and Angelo approach "You have Angelo to thank for that".
Angelo picked Ethan up and looked at Tony "You kissed my boy Tony".
Tony looked unsure if Angelo was joking "Sorry didn't mean to Angelo but you kissed mine".
Angelo put Ethan down and moved towards Tony "I guess I have to kiss you as well then".
Tony laughed and opened his arms "Bring it on" so Angelo did.

The four of them waded to shore as they noticed the beach was getting a little busier. Angelo grabbed Ethan's hand and asked if he wanted to walk along the beach. Adam and Tony went back to their spot to sunbathe. Ethan felt strange but very real walking along a public beach holding hands with another guy, he was loving the gentle surf lapping at his ankles. All of a sudden he had a feeling of deja vous and his dreams came back to him in a flash, he chuckled wondering if he had predicted the future as the similarities were uncanny.

Angelo looked at him "What are you giggling about?".
"Nothing really, just how much of a good time I am having with you and the others" he replied.
Angelo smiled "Ready to walk back?".
"I think so, getting hungry" Ethan said as he turned on the spot.

Angelo pulled Ethan towards him and looked him in the eye, he leaned forward and kissed him. Ethan placed his hands around Angelo's waist and happily kissed him back for several moments, the final piece of the dream had shown its hand. A young couple coming out of the sea walked within a few meters of where they stood, she turned and called them a beautiful couple before turning to her husband and kissing him. Angelo was oblivious to them but Ethan looked over and smiled at them before they continued their walk back down the beach to join Adam and Tony who were preparing the food Angelo brought. Ethan laid back in the lap of Angelo thinking the day could not be any more perfect, Adam ever the restless one held his hand out to Ethan to come for a swim leaving Angelo and Tony sunning themselves.

Tony sat up and looked at Angelo "You really like him don't you?".
Angelo looked surprised by his comment "Why would you think that?".
"The way you look at him" Tony responded thinking he should have kept quiet.
Angelo looked at Ethan in the sea with Adam "More than I wanted to".
"Does he know?" Tony asked pouring Angelo a lemonade.
Angelo took the cup of lemonade "I don't know, sometimes the way he looks at me I think he does".
"You know he talks about you all the time now" Tony laid back down.
Angelo looked at Tony "I don't think he understands how much I love him".
Tony sat bolt upright "Did you mean that?".
"Mean what?" Angelo looked confused.
"You just said how much you love him" Tony replied looking at him.
Angelo turned to look at Ethan "I trust you won't say anything Tony?".
"No I will keep it between us, but... oh, nothing" Tony watched Ethan.
Angelo looked at Tony "Come on you can be open with me Tony".
"You probably don't need advice from me" Tony ran his hands through the sand.
Angelo laughed "Give me your advice and let me see".
"Don't let it eat you up or regret not saying anything to Ethan how you feel" Tony told him.
Angelo sighed "I don't think he is at a relationship stage in his life".
Tony stood up and held his hand out to Angelo "Come on lets swim".
Angelo stood "Okay".
"Angelo you might be surprised, Ethan is no wild child and he is loves being with you" Tony looked him in the eye.
Angelo put his arm around Tony "I don't want to rush him, he has to be certain it is what he wants".
Tony stopped "Ethan told Adam about a dream he has nearly every night involving you".
"Seriously?" Angelo looked a little taken back.
Tony laughed "Yes, funny enough it involved you and him on a beach and a kiss".

Angelo smiled and walked down to the sea with Tony, Adam and Ethan were fooling around splashing as they say the other two approaching and decided to turn and splash them. Ethan putting a brave face on started stepping back as Angelo lunged forward and grabbed him lifting him up and kissing him.

"Not so brave now are you" Angelo laughed as Ethan still tried to splash him.
Ethan struggling called to Adam "I need reinforcement Adam".
Adam waded over "Not a chance Ethan" laughing as he moved away with Tony.

Angelo held Ethan up in a bearhug refusing to let him go until he finally gave up and kissed him. Angelo still held Ethan and started walking back to shore, Ethan rested his head against Angelo's shoulder and neck, his arms holding firmly around Angelo's neck.

"I've had one of the best days ever" Ethan muttered as they reached the shore.
Angelo put Ethan down "You brought so much happiness back in to my life Ethan".

Ethan grabbed Angelo's hand as they walked to join Tony and Adam who were starting to pack away. Angelo invited Adam and Tony for dinner as they piled in to the car for the trip back to Larchmont.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 8
  • Thanks 1

Part 11 - Life Unfolding

They arrived just after 6pm with the sun still blazing away in the sky they decided to eat outside by the pool, Adam asked if they could swim and Angelo laughed exclaiming that was what the pool was for. Ethan said he would help Angelo and join them shortly, he followed the guys out to the pool deck and watched them for several minutes until Angelo called him.

"Here you do the tomatoes" Angelo handed the knife to Ethan.
Ethan took the knife "Okay" Slowly he chopped away in his own world.
Angelo watched him for a moment "Okay, out with it what is on your mind Ethan?"
"Nothing" Ethan replied stopping "well, did it bother you about Tony kissing me today?".
Angelo laughed "Not at all, I did kiss him in retaliation".
Ethan smiled "Yeah, it did turn me on watching you but also jealous".
Angelo put his knife down "Do you need to get it out your system?".
Ethan looked "What do you mean?".
"Do you want to have sex with them?" Angelo replied eating a slice of cucumber.
Ethan looked on stunned "If you asked me that several weeks ago I would have said maybe".
Angelo smiled at him "So what has changed?".
Ethan looked on down at the tomatoes "I thought you wanted to own me?".
Angelo turned to look at him "Owning you may not be enough".

Ethan came round the kitchen island and kissed Angelo passionately, Angelo slapped him on the ass, finish your work he said laughing and grabbing four plates and taking them outside. Ethan stood and watched him contemplating Angelo's words until he returned.

"Are you still slicing tomatoes" Angelo laughed looking at him.
Ethan nodded and looked up "What did you mean before?".
"Exactly what I said" Angelo said picking up cutlery.
Ethan smiled "Finished, well it is a bit of a mess, I've not done this before".
Angelo smiled at him "Virgin with tomatoes as well" he shooed Ethan outside.
Tony was drying himself off "Wondered where you had got to Ethan".
"Sorry, not very quick in the kitchen" Ethan laughed sitting down.
Angelo placed a bottle of wine on the table "Adam come on time to eat".
Ethan looked at the bottle "Do I get to have a glass?" as he went to pick the bottle up to look at it.
Angelo slapped his hand "No, your to young" laughing at Ethan's sad look "Just a small one".
"Do you have a soft drink Angelo, I am driving?" Tony asked as Angelo poured a glass for Adam.
"Why don't you stay over, there is plenty of bedrooms and you can head off first thing" Angelo replied.
Tony smiled and looked at Adam "Okay great, hit me up".

They spent the a few hours relaxing on the deck after dinner, Ethan was only allowed half a glass of wine and was trying to wangle some more but Angelo would not relent. Ethan protested and said he would strip naked if he didn't get some more, Angelo sat back in his chair warning him not to do it but Ethan took his shorts off and Angelo shook his head. Next his t-shirt and socks but Angelo still sat their shaking his head, Tony and Adam were besides themselves with laughter at how naughty Ethan was becoming around them all. Ethan whipped off his underwear causing Adam and Tony to wolf whistle at him, Angelo stood up and walked towards Ethan with a grin on his face. He stroked Ethan's face then picked him up and threw him in the pool. Ethan surfaced laughing and by the time he looked back at Angelo he was holding his glass saluting Ethan. Adam stripped off and jumped in to the pool and began swimming around taunting Ethan and calling him an old drunk until Ethan finally caught up with Adam and pinned him against the side of the pool. Angelo sat on the edge of the pool with Tony watching Adam and Ethan until way after the sun had set and a chill wafted through the night air.

Over the next few weeks Friday evening was date night for Angelo and Ethan, whilst during the week Adam would pop over and they would sunbathe and walk in to Harrison. Ethan had been neglecting his own friends and made arrangements to meet up with them in Harrison for a burger and catch up, he met up with Javier and Ben at Mel's Diner. Ben waved as Ethan entered the diner and sat down opposite them, it had been several weeks since college finished, Ben and Javier had both been away on holiday with their families.

Ben ordered a smoothie and looked at Adam "So you didn't go the Hamptons with your family?"
"No, I decided to stay home and get my course work finished and out of the way" Ethan replied.
"How is Adam" Javier asked and looked directly at Ethan.
Ethan stuttered "How do you mean?".
Javier's gaze was fixed on Ethan "You know, you see a lot of him from what I have heard".
"Oh... and exactly what have you heard?" Ethan's patience was being tested.
Ben looked at Ethan and Javier "You know Javier's brother is friends with him".
Ethan just wanted the ground to swallow him up "So, I get on with him really well".
Javier scoffed "You were seen kissing him on the grass outside college Ethan".
Ethan pushed the salt pot on the table "Is that it, is that all you got to say".
"Ethan just tell us" Ben leaned in.
Ethan noticed Javier's uncomfortable shifting in his seat "I am if that's what you want to know".
Javier stood up "Fucking queer" and stormed out of the diner.
Ben looked at Ethan's shocked face "Why didn't you just tell us?".
Ethan returned his gaze to Ben "That's why, I knew Javier would respond that way".
"I would be more worried about your parents reaction Ethan" Ben said lowering his voice.
Ethan looked concerned "What do you mean Ben, your not going to tell them are you?".
Ben shook his head "No but my mother will, she saw you in Larchmont kissing some Latin guy".
"Oh fuck" Ethan put his head in his hands he knew this was just the tip of what was to come.
Ben stood up "I thought you should know, see you around" he turned and walked out.

Ethan felt his gut wrenching and turning over, everything was crashing down around him as his two best friends had just walked out on him. The waiter placed the smoothie on the table having seen the commotion going on 'You still got to pay' he said putting the check on the table. Ethan put a $5 bill on the table, he had no idea what to do and was completely lost and close to breaking down. A few tables away one of Adam's college friends watched everything unfolding and kind of guessed what was going on. He knew Adam and Ethan had become very good friends and sent a text to Adam who was a few blocks away. Adam saw the text and sent one to Angelo 'I think Ethan might need you' and told him where Ethan was. Adam casually walked in to the diner and sat down opposite Ethan.

"What's happened Ethan?" Adam asked reaching out to Ethan's hand.
Ethan's red eyes looked at Adam "Everything is falling apart, my friends have deserted me" sniffing as he spoke.
"You have better friends than them Ethan" Adam said reassuringly.
Ethan looked down "My mother will find out next week, Angelo and I were spotted on our date".
Adam shook his head "Oh I see, wait you had a date?".
Ethan nodded "Yeah, I thought it would be safe in Larchmont but it wasn't far enough away from here".
"You had a date, a real date with Angelo?" Adam still pressed the point.
Ethan looked up "Oh fuck" he laughed "I shouldn't have told you".
"Nice going Ethan, but seriously try not to worry you can deal with this" Adam spotted Angelo's car arriving.
Ethan wiped his eyes "I will have to face up to it sometime, never thought it would be this quick".
Adam stood up "Come on let's get out of here" he nodded over to his friend.
Ethan opened the door and saw Angelo standing there "Angelo" his heart lifted.
"Need a shoulder" Angelo said looking at him.

Ethan nodded and sobbed on the street falling in to Angelo's arms. Across the street Ben was calming Javier down and watched the scene unfolding in front of them, Ben's initial reaction was to go over and confront Ethan again but he immediately knew that the Latin guy standing there must be the one who his mother saw at the restaurant, she did say he was quite a stunning young man but even Ben was struck by his looks and body under his t-shirt. Adam and Ethan got in the car and Angelo drove off them off back to his place, fortunately he had been working from home. Ethan regained some of his composure by the time they pulled up to Angelo's house, Adam sent a message to Tony explaining what was going on and that he was with Ethan at Angelo's. Ethan sat in the lounge and Adam went to fetch him a drink.

Angelo walked in behind Adam "Thank you for being there for him".
Adam smiled "It was pure luck I was near and one of my friends saw what was going on".
Angelo handed Adam a bottle of water "Still thank you for having his back".
"You turning up proved everything you know" Adam took the bottle of water.
Angelo shook his head "No idea what you mean".
"Yes you do Angelo" Adam turned and went back to Ethan.

Angelo stood in the kitchen smiling to himself for a moment and walked back to the lounge, he told Adam to look after him as he had work to do. Adam spent the rest of the afternoon talking and swimming with Ethan until 6pm when Tony arrived to collect Adam, Ethan was in a much better place and realised he had a true friend in Adam who had shown his colours and stood by him. Angelo and Ethan were due to have another date that evening as it was Friday and his parents would be returning from the Hamptons on Saturday. Angelo closed the door as Adam and Tony left and he walked outside to where Ethan sat in the garden.

"Do you want to go out this evening?" Angelo asked sitting next to Ethan.
Ethan held Angelo's hand "No I don't think going out would help at the moment".
Angelo stroked Ethan's head "I understand, do you want to eat?".
Ethan looked at Angelo hand holding his "Not yet, but there is one thing you could do".
Angelo nodded "Anything for you Ethan."
"Take me upstairs and make love to me" Ethan looked Angelo in the eye.
Angelo smiled "Now that I can and want to do" he stood and picked Ethan up carrying him upstairs.

That Saturday morning brought dark clouds and wind as they stood outside Ethan's family home, he was feeling a little down as he knew his freedom with Angelo was about to be restricted by the family returning. Angelo told Ethan to call him if needed anything then leaned in and kissed him on the lips.

"What now Angelo?" Ethan asked looking at him still waiting for Angelo to show how he really felt.
Angelo thought for a moment "We are still going to date on Friday evenings Ethan".
Ethan tried to smile "I guess I will have to get use to this now".

Ethan watched Angelo drive off and then turned to the house a strange feeling of emptiness grew in him. He knew that having Adam back at the house may also be a risk but at least he could meet up with him in Harrison. Well until Wednesday as that is when Adam and Tony would finally be moving to Larchmont so public transport would be needed, he wondered if he could press his father to buy him a car after all he was qualified to drive but suspected he was not allowed a car until he had finished all his education. For the most part the families return was pretty uneventful and life carried on where it had ended a few weeks back. Sunday they sat to have a family dinner and Ethan casually asked to hear all about their time in the Hamptons, his mother remarked that Ethan's tan was better than what they got at the beach for a month. Jack spoke about how nice it was once he had the piece of business out of the way.

So what business did you have to do then?" Ethan ventured to ask.
Jack casually replied "Oh one of my clients signed a new software company".
Ethan nodded "Did you have to go in and complete all the legal bits and pieces?".
"Yes, but it was weird to start as the software company owner was quite open and spoke his mind" Jack replied.
Ethan looked at him "Weird in what way?" he tried to sound interested.
"I thought he was going to pull the deal when he met me as I didn't know he was gay" Jack mused his words.
Ellie laughed "You know your father Ethan, he can't deal with all of this gay thing".
Ethan put his fork down "But I don't understand why that should make any difference in business."
Jack looked at him "Very true Ethan, the owner of the company has very open ethics".
"Then surely you need to adapt to continue in business" Ethan sounded like a true professional.
Jack laughed "I am impressed Ethan, you will do well in business law".
Ellie chipped in "Oh yes you will do well in many aspects of your life".
"In fact I did adapt Ethan, I invited him out for a drink as a way of apologising" Jack told Ethan.
Ethan smiled "Good for you father, it may even open up new opportunities going forward".

As Ethan laid there in bed alone, he realised how twisted and out of control his life was going to be when the cat does finally slip out of the bag. Ethan had introduced Adam to the family explaining they were in the same law classes at college much to Jack's delight, he was proud that his son was making friends with students studying law which he knew would help create a new network of contacts. It had been a silent week on the Angelo front until Friday morning when Ethan got the text '7pm in Harrison by the station' he laughed thinking how Angelo knew not to pick him up at the house, he typed a reply 'Can't wait to see you'. Ellie had been busy all week and had not met up Ben's mother Margarite so peace reigned through the house for the moment. His father had come home late on Wednesday, in fact Ethan had already gone to bed so didn't know what time he did eventually come home from his working dinner. Little did he know that his father had spent the evening socialising with Angelo to the extent where Jack had put aside Angelo's private life and agreed to meet up again for lunch on Friday when Angelo would be in the city overseeing the installation of the software at the company.

Ethan left the house at 5pm Friday with the explanation he was having a sleepover and left it at that so not to completely lie to his mother. Angelo picked him up on the dot and drove back to Larchmont, no sooner than they entered the house they were all over each other, within minutes Ethan was laying naked on the sofa making love with Angelo.

Angelo rolled on to his back laughing "So much for the date".
Ethan kissed Angelo's chest "I missed you so much".
"Are you hungry?" Angelo asked stroking Ethan's head.
Ethan propped his head up "For you or food?".
Angelo laughed and pulled Ethan in for a kiss then looked at him "Food".

They sat in the kitchen naked eating sandwiches that Angelo made, Ethan spent most of the time just watching Angelo and how much he had come to love him. He stopped himself, love him, is that why I missed him so much he thought. He had no doubt in his mind that he had really fallen for Angelo and them being apart this week really proved it to him, Ethan just smiled at this revelation in his own head.

"I would really love to be in that smart head of yours" Angelo had stopped cleaning to look at Ethan.
Ethan snapped back "What, sorry miles away?".
"There is that smile again you know how weak that makes me" Angelo moved round and kissed Ethan.
Ethan held on to Angelo "Some things just become clearer when you think logically and put them in order".
"Whoa there, don't go all brainy on me" Angelo laughed.
"What is that suppose to mean, anyway your just as smart" Ethan laughed looking at Angelo.
Angelo passed Ethan a bottle of water "Ethan, I had dinner with your father on Wednesday".
Ethan looked on stunned "Why?".
"Business dinner, actually we got on really well and met for lunch today as well" Angelo replied.
Ethan swigged his water "Did he actually like you or was he touting for business".
"Both I think, he did speak about his son who was following in his footsteps" Angelo put his bottle down.
Ethan chuckled "You know this will come crashing down eventually".
"We will deal with that when it happens" Angelo replied looking at him.
Ethan looked seriously at Angelo "We?".
Angelo moved to his side "I finally admitted to myself this week how much I have come to love you".
Ethan smiled "Does that make you my boyfriend then?".
Angelo was gauging his reaction "Do you want me to be?".
Ethan smiled "If you will let me. I miss you so much when we are not together".
"You do?" Angelo looked somewhat surprised.
Ethan kissed him "Completely Angelo, my body tingles when you touch and make love to me".
"It has been a long time since someone made me this happy" Angelo picked Ethan up.
Ethan moved his head back to look at Angelo "You belong to me now Angelo, no one else but me".

Angelo smiled and kissed Ethan lovingly then took him upstairs.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 2

Part 12 - Weekend Retreat

Ethan was back home and he had invited Adam over for a swim that afternoon, Adam knew Ethan's family were back so it would be a pretty normal afternoon. They swam and played around in the pool until Ethan rested against the side of the pool his head resting on his folded arms on the edge, Adam couldn't put his finger on what was different with Ethan today.

"What is with you today?" Adam asked coming to a rest next to Ethan.
Ethan sighed "I miss him".
Adam looked at him "So your serious about him then?".
Ethan nodded "Yes, last night we sort of became boyfriends".
Adam chuckled "Good for you Ethan. But you do know Angelo is not just wanting a boyfriend".
Ethan turned his head to face Adam "I think so, he wants commitment".
Adam whispered "Do you though?".
Ethan let go of the side and swam back a little "I would with him".
Adam looked back and smiled "You two make a nice couple and even Tony thinks you belong together".
Ethan swam back towards Adam "How would you and Tony like to come to the Hamptons next weekend?".
Adam smiled "Now that would be good".
"I need to ask my mother and father first and then can you text Angelo to ask him?" Ethan sat on the side of the pool.
Adam joined him "Of course".

A few hours later Ethan's mother and father sat on the veranda enjoying a glass of wine in the evening sun. Ethan climbed out of the pool and asked if he could go to the beach house for a long weekend with his friends, his father nodded and mother said as long as they clean the place up after then yes they can use the house. Ethan was a little surprised how easy it was but then they had come to like Adam a lot, that and he came from a respectable family in Harrison. As the evening wore on Adam said that Tony would finish work Friday afternoon so they would drive down in the evening and come back early Monday. Ethan got Adam to text Angelo which went back and forth for a few minutes before Adam said that Angelo wants to go down on Thursday evening, he can work remotely on Friday. Ethan checked with his mother and confirmed everything back to Adam who in turn sent it on to Angelo who replied he would pick Ethan up at 5pm from Harrison station on Thursday.

Adam's mother arrived at 9pm to pick him up she was also intrigued to meet Ethan who Adam had talked about a lot from classes to them becoming friends. She knew Ellie to chat to but had never met Ethan before, Ellie came out and had a quick chat with Sandra before Adam and Ethan came out of the house. As they pulled away Adam's mother turned to him and asked outright if Ethan was gay, Adam replied confirming what she thought was true but he also asked her not to say anything as he wasn't out to his family.

Ellie picked up her phone whilst she waited for Sofie to finish her dance class, she was pleased to see a message from Margarite who wanted a catch up on Monday over lunch. She sent her reply confirming that she would see her at 1pm then waved as Sofie appeared from the changing rooms. On the other side of town Ethan was nervous about seeing Angelo as he sat waiting outside the station, was it all just a memory or was it real. Angelo pulled up a few minutes ahead of time and Ethan climbed in to the passenger seat, Angelo leaned over and kissed him.

"Hello lover" Angelo smiled looking in to Ethan's eyes.
Ethan pulled Angelo in and kissed him back "Hello boyfriend" and giggled.

Angelo shook his head laughing and they set off for the Hamptons looking forward to the weekend away, they chatted the whole 3 hour drive where Angelo spoke candidly about himself and opened up completely to Ethan. As they pulled up to the beach house Ethan felt he knew and really began to understand much more about Angelo and his large family.

Angelo got out of the car "Wow Ethan this place is lovely" he stood staring up at the house.
Ethan took Angelo's hand "Just you and me for 1 night Angelo" he said looking at Angelo.
Angelo kissed him "Perfect".

They had a quick dinner and sat outside overlooking on the deck overlooking the beach lit by the moonlight, in the distance lightning could be seen from the summer storm somewhere along the coast. Ethan dressed in only his underwear walked over and stood by the railings watching the storm, he felt Angelo's arms slipping around his waist.

Ethan sighed and leaned back in to Angelo "Disney is not the happiest place on earth, this is".
"Anywhere with you would be the happiest place to be" Angelo leaned round and kissed Ethan.

Ethan could feel Angelo's hard cock pushing up against his ass in its constrained state by his own underwear, Ethan release a happy moan as his hands slipped round behind him and gently pulled Angelo's underwear down to release his cock. Angelo moved one arm and his hand rubbed Ethan's ass several times before he slowly pushed the underwear down to Ethan's ankles, leaning forward he met Ethan's waiting mouth and kissed him . Angelo's cock was rubbing and tapping at the door until his precum began making it slick, Angelo kissed around Ethan's neck and ear whispering 'I love you Ethan', Ethan gripped Angelo's arms feeling his cock slipping inside. Ethan gasped and gripped tighter as more and more of Angelo's cock entered his body, it was still painful at first for Ethan but he had learned to love the pain as he knew the love of sex would follow. Ethan relaxed his body with Angelo's cock buried deep inside his ass, with slow meaningful strokes Angelo began to make love his cock providing deep penetrative thrusts, Ethan moaned overlooking the ocean. Angelo was in no rush and alternated his hip movement from gyrating to thrusting, Ethan rolled his head back against Angelo's chest proclaiming his love to Angelo for the world to hear. They continued for what seemed like hours for Ethan but Angelo just couldn't and didn't want to hold back any longer, his arms tightened around Ethan's waist and his hips began to ramp up the pace, Ethan moaned and turned his neck to kiss Angelo 'oh god yes' he pleaded looking Angelo in the eyes, he saw a true desire in Ethan's eyes and Angelo groaned and hit home flooding Ethan with his love. Angelo held Ethan tighter against his body as his orgasm subsided, kissing Ethan repeatedly he was more sure than ever he wanted him completely. He rested his chest on Ethan's back for a moment to regain his composure, his cock remaining hard as he pushed gently against Ethan's ass. His arms still clasped around Ethan as he began to pull him back towards the day bed until he laid down with Ethan on top of him. Angelo could not find the words to express his love for Ethan, instead he just held him tightly on his cock listening to the ocean waves and Ethan's murmuring of delight. He looked up at the stars appearing in the night sky breathing rapidly as his body was held tight by Angelo, he felt an enormous rush of belonging coursing through his body.

The following day Ethan swam a lot and would join Angelo on the deck who was busy working away until he closed his laptop late afternoon and walked down to the sea to join Ethan for a swim.

"Are you done?" Ethan said throwing himself at Angelo.
Angelo laughed and swept him up in his arms "Yes, now I am all yours".

Their mouths met and Ethan sighed lovingly as Angelo's tongue slipped in to his mouth. He never got bored of kissing Angelo no matter how many times they kissed during the day. He loved how Angelo would just sweep him up off his feet and hold him close against his body, Ethan just couldn't get enough of Angelo. He knew he was young and a pretty good catch himself, but he had bagged an incredibly sexy Latin guy who just happened to be amazing in bed as well and for the most part seemed to be besotted with him.

Angelo and Ethan showered and dressed then headed in to the village to get some supplies for when Adam and Tony arrived later that evening. It was one of the busiest weekends in the Hamptons and it seemed that most of New York's gay scene had descended. Ethan was looking in the window of a shop whilst Angelo was buying some food in the shop next door.

"Hey" a man in his late twenties with a cocky arrogant look stood eyeing him up.
Ethan glanced at him "Hello" and continued browsing the shop window.
"Your incredibly sexy, want to come to a party tonight?" he asked Ethan.
Ethan chuckled "No, and sorry I don't know you".
"Matt, now you know my name how about it sexy what's your name?" Matt moved closer.
Ethan stepped back and turned to look at him "My boyfriend will be back in a minute so you better go".
Matt laughed "Heard that before, I bet your a horny fucker in bed" stepping closer to Ethan.
"No really, my boyfriend is in the grocery store" Ethan turned to walk away.
Matt swooped round the front of Ethan "Come on you would go down a treat with my friends".
"I said no" Ethan said stepping back again.
Matt raised his hand to touch Ethan's face he was not about to allow him to go "Just you and me then".
Angelo came out of the shop "Get your hands off my boyfriend".
Matt stopped and turned "Oh fuck" he recognised Angelo.
"Matt" Angelo stopped dead in his tracks.
Matt looked him in the face "Angelo, I err, hell this is awkward".
"Ethan this is the my ex Matt" Angelo obviously never expected to be running in to him.
Matt's attitude towards Ethan went cold "You must be fucked up to date him?".
Angelo didn't react well to the way he spoke about Ethan "What did you say?".
Ethan held Angelo back "Leave it Angelo, I can see why you threw him out" Ethan hadn't warmed to Matt at all.
Matt stood with his mouth open and looked at Angelo "You told him?".
Angelo nodded "We have no secrets, good bye Matt".

Ethan and Angelo turned and walked off leaving Matt standing there in the street, Ethan spotted a coffee shop and guided Angelo inside and ordered a couple of coffees. He looked over at Angelo who stared out the window, Ethan placed the coffee in front of Angelo who looked and smiled at him.

"Thank god I don't have an ex to worry about" Ethan smiled touching Angelo's hand.
Angelo was loosing some of his tension from the encounter "I'm sorry about that".
"Why, because he never realised what he had?" Ethan laughed.
Angelo looked at Ethan "I am worried every time I turn my back someone will try it on with you".
"Do you not think I have the same concern?" Ethan said looking at him.
Angelo smiled "As long as I have you..." Ethan cut him off.
"You do and your all I want" Ethan smiled then leaned over and kissed him.

Shopping finished they went back to the house and were both exhausted and just laid in each others arms kissing , Ethan snuggled up in to Angelo's arms listening to the surf through the open windows. Ethan's phone started ringing and Angelo reached over and passed it to Ethan he looked and saw it was Adam calling, he had a quick conversation before telling Angelo they would be here in thirty minutes. Ethan climbed over Angelo to put his phone back but found Angelo's arms slipping around him and preventing him from moving off, Ethan smiled and leant forward kissing Angelo and feeling his amorous state against his ass. Ethan wriggled his ass until he felt Angelo's cock pressing at his ass, Ethan leaned back and moaned grabbing Angelo's arms as sat deep on his lovers cock. For the first time Ethan controlled the sex between them as he moved his ass back and forth on Angelo's cock, he looked down at the smile on Angelo's face it was enough to say it all. Ethan closed his eyes and his head dropped back he couldn't stop himself and began to orgasm without touching his cock, he could feel his cock stretching and bouncing as he began to shoot his cum over Angelo's chest, at the same time he felt Angelo jolt his hips up hard, the sight of seeing his lover in ecstasy brought Angelo over the top he moaned and thrusted up several times as his seed flowed in to Ethan at the same time. Ethan collapsed forward straight onto Angelo's mouth kissing him all the while as Angelo's hips kept pushing hard up against Ethan's ass. Ethan wrapped his arms around Angelo's neck.

"Oh fuck Angelo look what have you reduced me to" he smiled looking Angelo in the eye.
Angelo smiled "Yes but look what you do to me".

Ethan kissed him and gently rose off Angelo's cock and stepped off the sofa holding his hand out, he took Angelo to the bedroom and wet room where the both quickly showered. Ethan finished drying off and walked back in to the bedroom watching Angelo get dressed.

Angelo turned to see him standing there naked watching "Stop watching and get dressed".
Ethan picked up his shorts and walked over to Angelo "I love you and love watching you".

Angelo couldn't stop smiling as they went downstairs just in time as Adam and Tony pulled up in their car. The rest of that Friday evening was spent having dinner and talking on the deck until the early hours of the morning. Saturday afternoon they sunbathed on the deck and it wasn't hard to fathom out as Tony looked between Ethan and Angelo and their body language he saw how much in love they had grown in a couple of weeks. Ethan and Adam ventured off for a walk along the beach leaving Tony and Angelo on the deck, Tony stood and walked to the edge of deck watching Ethan talking animatedly with his arms.

Tony leaned on the railings "You are in love with him aren't you?".
Angelo walked over where Tony stood "Incredibly".
Tony put his hand on Angelo's shoulder "I am really happy for you Angelo and you are a different person".
Angelo looked at Tony "I closed all my feelings away, didn't want to love anyone again. How wrong I was".
Tony put his arm around Angelo and hugged him "It only takes that special someone".
Angelo kissed him on cheek "Your to sentimental and soft" he said laughing.
Tony watched Ethan "Adam and I are very lucky having both of you as friends".

Sunday late afternoon they had dinner out and returned later that evening, Adam and Tony went to bed as they had to leave early in the morning. Ethan sat on the balcony of the bedroom and Angelo stood at the doorway, he had decided what he wanted from Ethan and knew he needed to do it tonight.

He stood watching Ethan for a moment "Are you happy Ethan?".
Ethan leaned back and smiled "Very".
Angelo sat down opposite him "I need to talk to you seriously".
Ethan sat up looking concerned "Am I going to like this?".
Angelo smiled "I don't know, it all depends if you are in a place to want what I offer".
Ethan laughed "And what do you want to offer?".
Angelo held Ethan's hand "I want you to share your life with me".
"Right now?" Ethan looked at Angelo.
Angelo smiled "I think a couple of months so in 8 weeks time".
"Oh, that is quite exact" Ethan was a bit stumped and nervously laughed.
Angelo continued "But you need to tell your parents about you and me".
Ethan shook his head "No Angelo".
Angelo nodded "I...." Ethan stopped him.
"6 Saturday's from now and you have a deal, I know what I want Angelo".
Angelo laughed "Are you absolutely sure?"
Ethan leaned over and kissed him "I don't want anyone else, you are who I want to be with".
"Are you sure I am not moving to fast for you?" Angelo sat back in the chair.
Ethan walked in the bedroom and laid on the bed "Your not moving fast enough Angelo".

Angelo turned and saw him laying naked on the bed and laughed, before he could even get off the lounger chair Ethan had jumped on to Angelo and started kissing him madly. Angelo could sense how horned up Ethan was and wasted no time making love to him, the moans escaping Ethan mixed like a symphony with the sound of the surf.

Adam and Tony had left early that morning, Ethan and Angelo walked along the beach holding hands. There was a chill in the air as the dark clouds began rolling in off the Atlantic, Angelo commented how dark the clouds looked so they turned and walked back towards the beach house running up the steps just as the wind picked up and rain began to fall heavily. The thunder and lightning raged and Ethan felt a chill run up his spine as he watched, Angelo appeared with lunch and set it down on the table.

"It feels strange" Ethan mumbled as Angelo cuddled up behind him.
Angelo rested his chin on Ethan's shoulder "What does?".
"The storm it's like a raging animal on the warpath" Ethan said looking out to the deserted beach.
Angelo kissed his neck "It will blow away and calm down, come and eat".

Ethan turned and hugged Angelo.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

Part 13 - Ladies That Lunch

Ellie arrived at the restaurant and found Margarite sat at a quiet table in the corner. Margarite stood and gave Ellie a kiss on the cheek and they both sat down as the waiter brought the menus over, they chatted about the Hamptons and what was going on in Harrison over the last few weeks. Ellie talked about Sofie and her dance classes hoping that she would take up ballet. Margarite place her desert order and closed her menu.

"Oh I spoke to the Guttenburgs last week" Margarite piped up.
Ellie ordered her desert "They only stayed a couple of weeks in the Hamptons this year".
"Yes, said they had a lovely beach BBQ at yours" Margarite laughed.
Ellie laughed with her "Well he nearly lost his eyebrows at one point, you should come next year".
"Husband likes to jet off for holidays, I do try to persuade him" Margarite said looking disappointed.
Ellie smiled "Mine wants to go to the Caribbean again in November".
"Will all of you go?" Margarite asked.
"Ethan probably not, he has his studies and is doing really well" Ellie remarked with pride.
Margarite smiled "Ethan looked so happy when I saw him in Larchmont a few weeks back at the Marina restaurant".
"Oh, he never told me he went there for dinner" Ellie looked surprised.
Margarite leaned forward "He certainly looked all loved up with his date".
Ellie grimaced "Well as long as he is happy but doesn't get to serious at the moment".
"Of course Ben told me had some suspicions that there was something going on" Margarite casually said.
Ellie smiled "Well they are young".
Margarite leaned in again "But a Latino, I would never have saw that coming" she looked at Ellie.
"Latino?" Ellie remarked "Do you mean Latina?".
Margarite shook her head "No Latino, rather sexy as well and very fit, a little older than Ethan I would say".
The colour drained from Ellie's face "You must be mistaken".
Margarite sat back "Ellie didn't you know?" she feigned a look of shock.
Ellie tried to compose herself "Probably a friend from college".
"Ben confirmed to me he was the other day" Margarite was enjoying her time immensely.
Ellie saw the look of satisfaction on Margarite's face "Gay son, well at least that puts me above the rest".
"You don't mind Ellie?" Margarite looked at her.
Ellie smiled "At least we have a diverse family unlike the bog standard ones in Harrison".
"You know there are other's around here in fact Ethan hangs out with one of them" Margarite played on it.
Ellie suddenly guessed "Oh you mean Adam, such a lovely mannered boy we loving having him round".
Margarite knew it was backfiring "You do know that Ben and Ethan had a falling out?".
"Oh dear is your son not so accepting and open?" Ellie had Margarite on the run and loved it.

Lunch over Ellie sat in the car fuming and sent a text message to Ethan 'Where are you?', annoyed at all the networking she had done to pair him off with some of the most respectable girls in Harrison. More than that she was angry that Margarite had to tell her, on the drive home she couldn't work out weather she was really upset, angry or just against it. Ethan's response text came as she pulled up the garage 'Back at 7pm'. She suddenly stopped and realised that Adam was in the Hamptons with Ethan, but no he wasn't a Latino so it couldn't be him. Head full of emotions she decided to sleep on it before confronting him and telling Jack, she knew she would have to before Jack found out from someone else in Harrison.

Ethan put his phone down and settled back down in Angelo's arms as they watched the storm raging on, he thought it strange his mother would send a text asking where he was and began to feel a little on edge. An hour had passed and Ethan was packing his bag when his phone pinged again, he saw a new message but this time from Ben, he opened it and read it then dropped his phone. Angelo looked over at his worried face.

"What is it Ethan?" Angelo walked over.
Ethan sat down "My mother knows, Ben's mother had lunch and told her about us".
Angelo sat down besides him "You are going to have to face up to this Ethan".
Ethan nodded and looked outside "I think the storm is about to get bad".
Angelo put his arm around him "We will deal with what ever happens Ethan".
"Really?" Ethan looked at Angelo who nodded.

It took nearly 5 hours to drive back as the Hamptons roads were flooded and traffic was slow. Ethan finally walked in to the house at just after 9pm, he could hear his father in the study working and his mother came out from the lounge and looked at him.

"You look tired Ethan, long drive back with the weather?" Ellie asked.
Ethan looked curiously at her "Yes, really bad storm there".
"Come on I will make you a hot drink" Ellie turned and walked in to the kitchen.
Ethan sat down "Thank you" he said.
"So how was your weekend, you don't seem very happy" Ellie was watching the coffee machine.
Ethan looked at her "It was good swam a lot and relaxed".
Ellie put the coffee down in front of Ethan "I had an interesting lunch today with Margarite".
Ethan looked at his cup "I know".
Ellie had a surprised look on her face "How do you know?".
"Ben sent me a text gloating, you know we fell out" Ethan wiped his eye.
Ellie nodded "I know and I know why" as much as she wanted to be angry with him she couldn't do it.
"Oh" Ethan sat starring at the cup "does father know?".
"Not yet, I wanted to speak to you first" Ellie closed the kitchen door "Really Ethan?".
Ethan looked up at her "Yes, I tried to play along with your matchmaking but it isn't me".
"Your only just 18 Ethan we will find you a nice girl to settle down with" Ellie was testing him.
Ethan shook his head "It would be living a lie mother, I am just not attracted to girls".
"Is it Adam your attracted to?" She asked.
Ethan shook his head again "No, he has been very supportive and more loyal as a friend".
"I can't say I am happy about this Ethan, it is not who you were raised to be" Ellie looked on disappointed.
Ethan stood up "It has nothing to do with being raised it is just who I am inside".
Ellie shook her head "Go to bed Ethan".

It was tense and Ethan walked in to his bedroom feeling sick, he sat in the bathroom on the floor and cried. Over the following days he kept out of everyone's way at home when he could and had several conversations with Angelo and Adam who had wanted to come over and see him, he had put Adam off for now as he didn't want to antagonise the situation. The first Saturday approached and Ethan quietly slipped out in the afternoon and spent the day with Angelo, it was breaking Angelo's heart to see Ethan so quiet and distracted. By 7pm Ethan asked Angelo to take him home as he shouldn't spend the night out of the house at the moment.

Angelo watched Ethan get out of the car "Ethan if things get bad call me, I am here for you".
Ethan nodded and kissed Angelo "I promise, I just need this to be out of the way now, I know it's coming".
Angelo called out to him "5 to go" he watched Ethan smile and nod.

By the time Angelo got back home at 8pm Adam was sat on his porch step wanting to find out how Ethan was holding up. Since he now lived in Larchmont with Tony it was a blessing to see Adam there as Angelo found he needed the company to help take his mind off things. The weekend out of the way Ethan got a call from Adam telling him he would be in Harrison on Tuesday morning and would like to meet up, Ethan agreed and said he would be there by 11am. He was still keeping a low profile around his mother and concentrating on his studies to make sure he was well versed for the year ahead at college. Tuesday came and Ethan quietly came down the stairs and opened the front door.

"Where are you going Ethan?" Ellie stood at the kitchen door looking at him.
Ethan turned in surprise "Harrison, I am meeting Adam to catch up".
"Just don't get spotted doing anything else" Ellie turned and closed the kitchen door.
Sofie looked up "What's the matter mother?".
"Nothing, how is your rehearsal going?" Ellie changed the subject.
Sofie looked over at her "It's Ethan isn't it?".
Ellie turned to face her "What do you mean?".
Sofie rolled her eyes upwards "You know full well what I mean".
Ellie looked shocked "You know?".
"Of course, it is obvious if you only stopped and paid real attention for once" Sofie retorted.

At sixteen Sofie was not above speaking her mind in front of her mother. She kept her ear to the ground and knew what was going with Ethan through her own circle of friends.

"What do you mean by that young lady?" Ellie lost her patience with Sofie.
Sofie shook her head "Really mother, you and father don't know Ethan at all, he is just a puppet to you".
Ellie sat down "Is that what you think?".
"Ethan's life has been mapped out by you both, somewhere along the way you lost sight of him" Sofie replied.
Ellie knew she had hit the nail on the head "Is that why he rebelled like this?".
"He hasn't rebelled he just likes boys, why don't you find him one instead of a girl" Sofie chuckled.
Ellie looked at her "It doesn't bother you?".
Sofie laughed "Of course it does, I have to worry about competing against him for boys now".

Ellie laughed for the first time in many days, chatting to Sofie had shone a whole new light on things seeing her daughter quite open and happy about a gay brother. Ethan shook his head in disbelief and walked up the drive and along the lane towards Harrison, his head conflicted not really knowing where his mother stood, he was happy to finally see Adam and be able to talk to him. Although brief Ethan felt a lot better and walked back towards home. He said hello to his mother and went up to his room. Jack had finished early and headed home pulling up the driveway just after 2pm. Ellie made him a sandwich and took it to the study where Jack was catching up on some emails. She waited until he had finished and wondered in.

"Jack we need to talk about Ethan" she closed the door and walked over towards him.
Jack looked up "Has he got in to trouble?".
Ellie nervously laughed "No, well not quite but you should know he is not interested in girls".
"Not interested in girls, you mean he doesn't want to marry?" Jack looked confused.
Ellie shook her head "Not quite, he is.. well gay".
Jack looked at her "What!, when, are you sure?".
Ellie nodded "Yes he is Jack".
"Not in my house he doesn't I won't have it" Jack stormed to the door and shouted "Ethan get down here now".

Ethan shook as somehow he knew his mother had just told his father and could tell by the way he was summoned that he was angry, he slowly made his way downstairs he walked in to the study where Jack gabbed his arm and spun him around.

"Well is it true, you fuck around with men?" Jack shouted in his face.
Ethan stepped back looking afraid and nodded "Yes".

Quick as a flash Ethan felt the stinging pain across his face as his father struck him with hefty force, his eyes filled with tears at the pain and he wiped under his nose to see blood. Ethan had fallen to the floor and stood back up.

"No son of mine is gonna be gay" Jack screamed at Ethan.
Ellie was horrified and upset "Jack please calm down".
Jack continued his shouting "Get out of my house, pack your things and fuck off out of my house".
Ethan looked "Father please".

Jack repeated louder stressing his anger for Ethan to get out of his house and raised his hand again. Ethan reacted quickly in self protection and punched his father in the face with all his might sending him toppling over the sofa. Realising what he had done he ran out of the study and up to his room and locked the door. He sobbed for nearly an hour in the corner of his room, his face still sore. Eventually he stood up and went in to the bathroom and looked in to the mirror, he had blood stains running down over his lips and chin and several splatters on his t-shirt. He wiped his eyes and went back to the bedroom to get his phone and rang Angelo, the phone rang and rang, he called the number again but it went to voicemail he left a message 'Angelo, please I need you' he put his phone on the bed and sat waiting. Ethan could still hear his father ranting downstairs, Ethan had never hit anyone and to do it to your father was something he couldn't fathom out where it had come from.

An hour had passed and he heard nothing from Angelo, he was now beginning to fear the worse that Angelo was not turning out to be the real deal and had lead him up the garden path, had he played him for a fool and left him to deal with his own consequences. Ethan cried again and began packing some of his clothes and college work in to a couple of large bags he had for weekends away. He picked up his phone again and tried Angelo's number but it rang and eventually went to voicemail again. He sat on the bed all cried out, he had nowhere to go and no idea what he was going to do, he sat for a what seemed like hours. He packed a few more things and thought to call Adam and Tony and was reaching over for his phone.

Angelo was finishing his meeting and returning to his office when Mark, his assistant, told him his personal phone had been going off like crazy. Angelo saw the missed calls from Ethan and listened to the voicemail. He ran out of the office and called to his assistant that he would be back in the morning. Angelo jumped in to his car and put his phone on Bluetooth, he sped away towards Harrison and called Ethan's mobile.

The phone rang and Ethan saw that Angelo was calling him "Angelo".
"Ethan what's wrong" Angelo asked urgently.
Ethan sniffed "Please come and take me away..."
Angelo stopped him "I am already on my way, you are coming home with me where you belong".
"Thank you Angelo" Ethan hung up and wiped his eyes.

He felt an immense sense of relief that he had somewhere to go, but more so it would be with Angelo. He picked up his two bags and quietly walked down the stairs the study door was closed and he could hear his father had calmed down and was talking with his mother. Unmistakably he heard his name mentioned several times and a banging sound from his father hitting the desk with his fist.

Sofie appeared over the stairs "Go Ethan I love you, will text you later" she said quietly.

Ethan smiled but with sadness in his eyes and opened the front door then quietly slipped out, he went round the side of the house to avoid being seen walking up the drive. He threw his bags over the wall and climbed over then sat on the grass, he had been there only seconds when he saw Angelo's car approaching. Angelo jumped out of the car and saw the blooded t-shirt and redness around his nose and chin. He shook his head and hugged Ethan.

"Did your father do this" Angelo said.
Ethan nodded "Yes, but  he was angry".
Angelo looked angry "Fuck Ethan that is no excuse, if he wasn't your father I would beat him to pulp".
"It will just make things worse. I thought you had changed your mind when I couldn't get hold of you" Ethan said.
Angelo kissed his head "Never Ethan, you belong with me".

Angelo put Ethan and his belongings in the car and drove off towards Larchmont, Ethan looked back tears running down his face. Sofie went in to the kitchen to fetch a drink and as she closed the refrigerator door she heard the door to the study open and Jack walked in.

"Oh, thought you was Ethan" Jack looked at her then shouted up to Ethan "Ethan come down".
Sofie passed by and climbed the stairs "He won't answer you father" she looked at him.
"Can you talk to him Sofie?" Jack asked
Sofie shook her head "He left about 15 minutes ago".
"Left, what do you mean left?" Jack replied looking more annoyed.
Sofie continued up the stairs "You told him to leave, so he has".
Ellie burst in to tears "See what you have done" she ran up the stairs towards Ethan's room.

Ethan was asleep when Angelo arrived home, he got out of the car and put Ethan's belongings in the hallway before going back to the car to wake Ethan up. Angelo helped him out of the car and picked him up carrying him inside.

"Do you want to have a bath?" Angelo asked putting Ethan on the sofa.
Ethan nodded "Please".
Angelo ran a bath and Ethan walked in to the bathroom naked "Take your time, I will make you something to eat".
Ethan looked at Angelo "Thank you Angelo, for being here" he smiled and kissed him.
Angelo smiled "Ethan you don't need to thank me".
Ethan climbed in to the bath "You still love me then?" he looked at Angelo.
"Very much so Ethan" Angelo stroked Ethan's head "I will get you a set of keys tomorrow".
Ethan hadn't computed things properly for a while and looked confused "Keys?"
Angelo smiled "Yes, that is if you still want to live with me?".
Ethan smiled at Angelo "Yes but I don't want you to think it is because of today".
"It is earlier than anticipated but it doesn't change anything" Angelo kissed him on the head.

A heavy downpour of rain had suddenly appeared and Angelo picked up the blood stained t-shirt looking at it, he felt angry at Jack for hitting Ethan, he took it to the laundry room then brought Ethan's bags upstairs to the master bedroom. Angelo's anger dissipated and was replaced by real happiness that Ethan would now be living with him, he knew there was a lot of recovering ahead for Ethan but at least he could be by his side. Angelo stood in the kitchen making a sandwich when there was a knock at the door, he wasn't expecting anyone he looked at the door cam and saw Adam standing there looking anxious, Angelo opened the front door and saw a drenched Adam standing there.

"Angelo is he here?" Adam asked looking worried.
Angelo nodded and pulled Adam inside "I picked him up about an hour ago".
"Thank god, his sister sent a message to my sister, blah blah you know what girls are like" Adam spoke fast.
Angelo shook Adam gently "Hey calm down Adam, Ethan is okay, a little upset and soaking in the bathtub".
Adam breathed and hugged Angelo "Did he leave home?".
Angelo nodded "Yes, but you need to get out of those wet clothes Adam".
Adam undressed "His sister said there had been a big fight" he said standing holding his clothes.
Angelo brought Adam a dressing gown down and put his wet clothes in the dryer "Yes" Angelo held his breath.
"Angelo, please don't do anything crazy" Adam held Angelo's arm.
Angelo looked at Adam "He hit his own son and my boyfriend, god it makes me angry thinking about it".
Adam hugged Angelo "You must let it go Angelo let it sort it self out".

Ethan walked in to the kitchen he had heard the last part of the conversation, the sight of Adam hugging Angelo in comfort was a big step with Angelo showing his emotions. Angelo wiped his eyes and told Ethan to eat his sandwich, Adam came over and gave Ethan a hug and sat down next to him.

"Are you working tomorrow Angelo?" Adam asked.
Angelo nodded "Yes I have a busy couple of weeks in the city".
"Do you want me to come over in the morning and be with Ethan" Adam suggested.
Angelo looked at Ethan "Thank you that is if Ethan wants the company".
Ethan nodded "Yes, I don't want to be alone and dwell on today, I want to move forward"

Ethan had put his phone on silence and refused to answer calls and messages from his mother and father. He sent one message to his sister telling her he was fine. Ethan climbed in to bed next Angelo his face was still sore and a small bruise was appearing under his left eye, Angelo put his arm around Ethan and allowed him to cuddle up. Ethan had no idea how long he had been asleep but his dreams replayed the fight with his father and he felt he was struggling to be free and sat bolt upright gasping. Angelo sat up and put his arm around Ethan who flinched at the touch thinking he was still dreaming. Angelo knew this time he was not flinching at his touch 'Ethan it's alright you are safe' he whispered, Ethan turned and kissed Angelo and settled back down in his arms. Angelo stroked his head 'Never forget you are loved and wanted' he whispered cuddling him.

Finally Ethan settled back down but was wide awake, he slipped his hand down Angelo's body and was rewarded feeling Angelo's aroused state, Ethan kissed him lovingly and rolled on to his stomach. Angelo didn't need any prompting as he guided his body over Ethan's and rested on his back slowly kissing and biting his neck working his way towards Ethan's mouth, Ethan responded with small moans of pleasure and pushing his ass up grinding it against Angelo's cock. The magic between them showing it's hand as Angelo slipped his arm around Ethan's neck firmly holding his shoulder, Angelo raised his hips and let his cock slide between Ethan's ass cheeks. Angelo moaned in excitement feeling his cock slipping inside, Ethan raised his head turning to kiss Angelo, he moaned and whimpered between kisses as Angelo pushed his cock in deeper until his hips rested on top of Ethan's ass. Ethan pushed his ass up and Angelo forced it back down with his hips causing Ethan to cry out in pleasure, Angelo held Ethan closer to him and began moving his hips up and down in a tender loving motion. They continued for nearly half an hour with Ethan feeling more than ever this was what he needed and wanted.

For the first time Ethan moaned louder and begged Angelo to fuck him harder, no sooner had he said that he felt the pressure increasing from Angelo as he pushed past any resistance from Ethan's ass. His hips slapping down harder withdrawing more of his cock each time and ramming it back in, Ethan's legs shook through the excitement and his toes tried curling in on themselves as every fibre of his body cried out for Angelo's sex. Angelo kissed Ethan's neck and continuously telling him how much he loved getting fucked by him. Ethan had never endured such powerful emotions his head buried in the pillow he cried out 'fuck me Angelo, show me you own me' he pleaded. Angelo gave Ethan one last kiss and raised his body up and began relentlessly hammering his cock in to Ethan, precum leaking from his cock coated the inside of Ethan's ass, his cock sweeping in and out with ease. His balls suddenly tightened without warning his hips pushed down hard as Ethan gasped and moaned, Angelo's hips kept pushing hard up against Ethan's ass as the seed from his cock erupted in to Ethan's body, he grunted loudly and cried 'You belong to me Ethan, I own you forever' Ethan's eyes were watering from the hardest sex he had willingly endured, his head jolted up with every clenching movement of Angelo's ass checks that forced the cock deeper inside his ass. Ethan collapsed on the bed his ass wriggling in happiness as he tried to catch his breath. Angelo collapsed on top of Ethan his hips grinding hard against Ethan's ass showed no sign of stopping imminently.

Ethan moaned and turned his head to look at Angelo "I love you and belong to you".
Angelo slipped his tongue into Ethan's mouth kissing him "That's everything I wanted from you".

Angelo pulled Ethan on to his side still holding on to him as they both fell asleep and slept through the rest of the night. The alarm woke Ethan abruptly and he sat upright still slightly confused until he felt Angelo's arm pulling him back down to lay by his side.

"I guess I have to get use to this" Ethan said cuddling next to Angelo.
Angelo stroked his shoulder "How are you feeling?".
Ethan rolled on to his back "I don't know, upset, angry you name it and I am probably feeling it".
Angelo got out of bed and looked at him "Loved?".
Ethan smiled "Very much so".

Ethan settled in and with Adam as company he was putting he worse behind him, after 3 days Ethan eventually relented from the continuous text messages from his mother and told her he was doing well and would return to college in two weeks. He was being evasive and wouldn't let on where he was living or with who, but his mother bombarding him said she wanted to meet to talk. Cutting all his family out was the last thing he wanted to do and after much deliberation and coercion from Angelo he agreed to meet her on Monday in Harrison at Mel's Diner for a coffee. Adam who was now sporting a car of his own said he would drive Ethan and look after him to make sure nothing happened. Ethan was learning how to cook with Angelo and he was making himself useful tidying and cleaning around the already spotless house thanks to the cleaner.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 6
  • Thanks 2

I don’t know about you but this story made me cum three times today. 

Especially I am in a similar situation than Angelo, but I was pozzed 2 years younger than him. Meaning I have the bug for 12 years, and it is not fiction.