The Gifted Virgin

I usually keep myself from commenting but in this case I felt like I had to tell you how amazing your story is. Some passages are incredibly hot while others like the marriage are so emotional that it makes me cry.

Keep it on what your doing and think about doing it in a professional way maybe. I would be happy to buy your book :)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Part 43 - Full Circle

Angelo walked in to the kitchen and noticed Ellie already up and sitting outside drinking coffee, he grabbed a cup and went out to join her noticing he wasn't alone, sat with her was Margarite. She was happy to see Angelo again and catch up with him since they only spoke at social gatherings. Ethan woke up hearing the laughter coming from outside. Just as Daniel and Jordan appeared round the side of the house. It was the first time Ellie had actually met them properly, Ethan dressed and rushed down stairs.

"Morning Britboy" Ethan said appearing on the terrace looking tired.
Daniel laughed "You look rough Yanke" he replied striding over giving Ethan a kiss.
Ethan laughed "Tired" he replied "When are you both heading back?" he asked kissing Jordan and sitting down.
"This afternoon the late flight. Your suite is ready for you" Daniel replied sitting next to him.
Ethan smiled "Looking forward to our two weeks in Barbados, we will see you both?" he asked
Jordan nodded "Of course, you will be next door to us so not too much noise please" he laughed.
Angelo brought Ethan a coffee "Did our clothes arrive?" he asked Jordan.
"Yes all unpacked so you have nothing to do but enjoy your honeymoon" he replied.
"Angelo don't forget Mark and Ben are taking you out to lunch today" Ethan said reminding him.
"I know, why aren't you coming it is your birthday?" he asked Ethan.
Ethan chuckled "I want to have a catch up Adam and Tony and I will see you at the Chatwal this afternoon".

Ethan had been planning this day with Mark and Adam's help as an anniversary present to Angelo, it was a big gamble but so far it seemed as though the plan was working. Angelo left with Mark and Ben for lunch at 11am and Ethan waited until midday when Tony and Adam came to pick him up. They chatted and drove in to New York dropping Ethan off at the Chatwal so he could leave his things and store their passports in the hotel safe, after a quick bite to eat they drove out of Manhattan.

"Are you sure you want to do this Ethan, I mean you don't want us to come in with you?" Tony asked.
Ethan smiled "I'm sure it will be fine, I can take care of myself" he replied nervously remembering the incident here previously.
Adam laughed turning to Ethan in the back seat "Well you certainly got more muscle than before".
The car pulled up and Ethan got out "Anyway he will be here in 30 minutes" Ethan said kissing them good bye.
Adam looked at his phone which buzzed "Another text from Juan, he wants to speak to me" he said looking confused.
Tony chuckled "I'm dam sure it's not about him being gay" he smiled at Adam and they pulled away.
"Who is Juan?" Steve asked from the back seat.
"We were in the same lectures at college, his brother Javier was Ethan and Ben's best friend" Adam replied.
Steve leaned forward "Was?" he asked.
Adam nodded "They had a massive bust up at Mel's diner in Harrison. It was all about Ethan being found out he was gay" he said recalling the day in the diner.

Ethan rang the buzzer and the door unlocked, he pushed it open and walked through. Angelo pointed out to Mark he had taken the wrong turning for Manhattan and asked if he really knew where he was going. Mark and Ben laughed and told him to be quiet as they were nearly there, turning the corner they pulled up in front of the building.

"Guys this is not the hotel, you do know where we are?" Angelo said looking confused getting out of the car.
Mark got out and walked round to him "He is waiting for you Angelo" he said kissing him "See you at the hotel later".

Angelo looked at the door and smiled suddenly realising the significance of the date and place, he rang the buzzer and the door unlocked. He paid and wandered through changing and then down the stairs. Ethan much more confidence than a year ago fended off two horny young men and their persistence to entice him, he had only eyes for one person and sat there waiting, the plumes to steam enveloping his body he had the biggest smile on his face waiting. The blast of cold air wafted over him as a figure sat a few meters away from him, Ethan composed himself and allowed the steam to roll over his body. He was still Ethan but slightly taller, one year older and now with a defined muscular build. He moaned softly as he felt the hand touching his chest, just to be sure he looked down and saw the familiar tattoos on the arm that he knew so well now. The hand roamed all over his chest then circling around his back pulling him and guiding him. Obliging he sat across the lap of the man in front of him, there was no doubt he still took Ethan's breath away looking at the face and the eyes that looked back at him with such love. His hand caressed Ethan's face pulling him closer, their lips rubbing against each others for a few tender moments. Ethan parted his lips and kissed Angelo as if it was their first kiss, teasingly in an unsure manner but now with more experience his lips already locked against Angelo's feeling and tasting his man. Ethan moaned in his erotic state as Angelo closed his arms around Ethan's body and applied enough pressure to hear Ethan moan and gasp in pleasure, his body lifting feeling Angelo's cock position itself and holding him in suspense for a moment before he pulled Ethan's body down on his cock slowly and fluidly in one sublime movement. The steam pulsing around their glistening bodies from the sweat covering them from head to toe, Ethan clasped his hands around Angelo's neck and slowly he began to ride Angelo's cock. They spoke no words, just the sound of the hissing steam their kissing and the moans from Ethan as they made love taking time and pleasuring each other.

He gasped and moaned again feeling the arms tighten around his body, their kissing taking on more urgency as Ethan felt his lovers cock twitching and pulsing harder in his ass knowing that Angelo was about to orgasm, his own body alive and ready he moaned and clasped tighter around Angelo's neck, his cock straining between their abdomens giving moan and raising his body slightly releasing his orgasm, his hole tightening in waves from the contractions in his cock. He felt those arms sharply tighten around his young body as Angelo pushed up hard impregnating the first stream of his seed deep in to Ethan, this was quickly followed by several more volleys  being pushed deeper and deeper in his lover. Ethan wriggled his body in the arms of Angelo that still held him tight, he kissed Angelo roughly several times 'Happy anniversary' he said looking in to Angelo's eyes. He couldn't tell but was sure Angelo welled up before kissing him hard and lovingly shrouded by steam. They made love three more times before their bodies slipped off each other. He still found the steam room overpowering and Angelo steadied him as he stood up, Ethan laughing and cuddling up close to the firm pecs adorning Angelo's body, the relief of the cool air as they left the steam room to take an invigorating cold shower together, their hands continued touching and caressing.

Angelo kissed his neck "This is where it all started one year ago today" Ethan whispered to him.
"It took me a few minutes outside to realise the significance" Angelo said kissing him on the lips.
Ethan smiled "It is where you took my virginity. I never expected my first encounter would end this way".
"I meant what I said Ethan, you have changed me with your love in many ways" Angelo replied stroking his face.
Ethan kissed him "You own me Angelo, nothing and no one will ever change that or how I feel towards you" he replied.

Angelo kissed him deep as the cold water cascaded over their heads. Brad had just come back on duty from his break, and looked at the list of men who had arrived, to his surprise the names Tiger and Angelo written half way down. He heard a laugh as the two appeared at the top of the stairs, he recognised Angelo immediately but had to double take at Tiger, he was unsure at first if this was the same guy.

"Ethan?" Brad asked walking over towards them.
Ethan nodded "You remembered my name?" he said chuckling.
"Holy shit, I didn't, I mean, wow you have changed so much" Brad said running his hand along Ethan's arms.
Ethan smiled embarrassingly "Thanks".
"Angelo so good to see you" he kissed and hugged him.
"You look like your keeping well Brad" Angelo said "I am surprised your still here".
Brad held Angelo's hands "This place is so empty without you coming here" he felt the ring "No way?" he said.
Angelo smiled "Yes, Ethan is my husband as of yesterday" he said.
Brad shook his head looking at Ethan "How the hell did you do that?" he laughed and kissed Ethan "Congrats".
Ethan could feel there was a coldness from Angelo to Brad that he had never picked up on before "Thanks".
"Things have changed slightly" Brad started saying "I met a cute young guy a few weeks ago".
Angelo looked sceptically at him "Have you corrupted him yet?" he asked but he didn't smile.
Brad smirked at Angelo "You know me to well Angelo, but no" he replied "we are heading to the city later".
Ethan chuckled "Come to the Chatwal and join us for dinner at 7pm" he suggested.
Brad looked at Angelo who smiled "Will we be intruding on your dinner plans?" he asked.
"No, it is my birthday dinner, Adam and Tony will be there" he said "please come" Ethan repeated.
"Okay but only if my date is happy to" Brad said saying good bye to them as they left the bathhouse.

Angelo and Ethan's journey had come full circle and complete in one year, closing the door behind them of the bathhouse they headed to the train station. Adam was packing his overnight bag with Callum laying for the most part naked on the bed, Steve calling to him several times to pick out his clothes for the night, Tony dragged Callum by his legs to the edge of the bed rubbing his crotch against Callum's ass laughing and pulling him upright. Coming Callum called out to Steve having a quick snog with Tony and being patted on the ass  as he left to sort his clothes out.

"Juan has just pulled up" Adam said looking out of the window and turning to head downstairs.
Tony nodded "I will let you both talk and finish off packing" he said moving to the window and looking.
Adam opened the front door to see Juan looking worried "Sorry Adam I know we haven't spoken for ages" Juan said.
"Is everything alright Juan?" Adam asked expressing a sorry look at him "Lets go round the back and talk".
Juan followed Adam and sat down on the garden bench "It's Javy he has gone all weird the last few weeks".
Adam looked unsure at Juan "I don't understand Juan, what has this to do with me?" he asked.
"It's not you, I just need to ask you some things, you know being gay you might know" Juan said looking at him.
Adam nodded "You think Javy is gay?" he sounded a little surprised.
Juan nodded at him "He left his phone unlocked and I found texts from a guy, pretty graphic and intimate plus grindr".
"Oh" Adam didn't quite know what else to say "it could explain why he is behaving weird if hiding it from you".
"Two days ago he was even stranger, I noticed a needle mark on his arm" Juan said nearly in tears.
Adam shook his head "Shit Juan, you think he is doing drugs?" he asked.
Juan nodded wiping his eye "I don't know how to stop him, even our parents are besides themselves".
"They know?" Adam asked taking Juan's hand.
"Yes, they just wanted to call the cops and ground him" Juan said "but I told them it would make things worse for everyone".
"Juan, you know if we can help we will do" Adam said reassuring Juan.
Juan half smiled "Thanks, I know he is meeting this guy again today, they are going in to NY".
"So are we tonight but we will be back tomorrow lunchtime" Adam said patting him on the knee.
Juan stood up "I am going to see friends in Brooklyn tonight, I have to find out who this person is" he stressed
Adam held Juan "Not alone Juan. I don't want to see you get in to any trouble I know how protective you are over Javy, we do it together".

Adam gave Juan a hug and watched him drive away. Tony walked up and put his arm around Adam sensing he was disturbed by the conversation with Juan. Adam spoke to the three of them telling them what just happened, although Steve and Callum had no vested interest in Juan or his brother Steve made it known that they would stick by and help as much as they could.

Ethan watched Angelo as they sat holding hands on the train journey, he knew something was not sitting right with Angelo. He squeezed Angelo's hand and reminded him not to have secrets or hold anything back from him. Angelo smiled and explained to Ethan about the real Brad, the small time drug dealer that bedded guys and got them hooked on drugs only to become their dealer and getting money and sex out of them. Ethan nodded but was truly shocked, he never would have associated Brad and drugs in the same sentence, Angelo confided that Brad always picked younger guys as they were easy pickings and persuadable to do anything. Ethan apologised for inviting Brad explaining that had he known that side of them he would have been the last person he would invite. The train pulled in the Grand Central and they hopped off and strode the short distance to the Chatwal hotel to check in and meet up with the rest of the gang most of whom had arrived. Mark, Ben, Franco, Stefan, Josh and Bobby were all sat in reception waiting for Angelo and Ethan. Mark smiled and looked at them before asking if the job was done in an ironic joking manner. Ethan nodded and smiled thanking him for delivering his man on cue.

The apartment buzzer sounded and Brad opened the door beaming at the 19 year old Latin guy standing at his doorstep. You look amazing he said inviting him in and closing the door. Brad had plans for this one, he knew his family were pretty well off and he seemed to have money all the time, since they had only kissed and had oral sex it was tonight that Brad planned to take the sexy lad to a new place and fuck  him whilst he was high. He loved his shyness and could tell that as soon as he was freed it would be an adventure with him for a few months until he became clingy and desperately needy for him. He ran his hand along the young face and kissed him tenderly.

"Ready to go on our date?" Brad asked him "Hope you don't mind but we are having dinner with friends".
"Oh" he looked down at the floor "do we have to?" Javier asked.
"Don't be worried Javier they are really nice, it's a birthday dinner for his husband" Brad replied.
Javier nodded "Okay".
Brad kissed him "How about something to calm and relax you before we go" he said guiding Javier to the bathroom.

They set off to the city half an hour later with Javier smiling in his out of body experience, confident and talking rubbish to Brad who kept him close. Good thing he brought another syringe for later to keep Javier in this good happy place, considering it was only his second hit his reaction was much less calming and he didn't freak out so much. Javier  kept rubbing the spot where the needle went in to his arm. They arrived at the hotel spot on 7pm and made their way to the private area of the small intimate restaurant. The group were all talking and standing most of them had their backs to Brad and Javier as they approached. Javier was beginning to come down and noticed Ben his face looking at who he thought was Ethan but the build seemed to be all wrong, he stopped and told Brad he couldn't do this.

"Oh shit" Ben suddenly said seeing Javier walking with this guy stopping as they made eye contact.
Javier lowered his head the shameful expression written all over his face "We need to go" he said to Brad.
Ethan walked over "Javy, what are you..." he started but then felt Angelo's hand holding his arm.
"Brad, glad you could make it" Angelo said smiling "I think Ethan and Ben know this young man".

It was awkward without any need to emphasize it as they looked at each other. Ethan went over and politely greeted them both inviting them to sit down. Shyly Javier wished him a happy birthday, Ethan was devastated inside knowing what he knew now about Brad he wanted to say something but kept quiet and tried to engage Javier in conversation with Ben and himself. Adam looked at Tony and pulled his phone out sending a text to Juan to tell him Javier had turned up but not panic and come to the hotel around 9pm. He kept the message short as he didn't want to tell Juan to much. During dinner Ben and Ethan kept glancing at each other, both were upset and hurting inside but the look they got from Angelo told them to play it calm. After desert Javier excused himself to visit the restroom, Angelo and Adam engaged Brad in conversation although Adam kept his fist clenched under the table, he couldn't fathom how Javier had got involved with Brad like this. Ethan noticing that everyone was chatting slipped away from the table and walked in to the restroom door nearly bumping in to a man coming out. Javier stood at the sink splashing cold water on to his face and wiping it with a paper towel. Spotting Ethan entering he quickly rolled the sleeve of his shirt down.

"How long have you known Javy?" Ethan asked walking towards him.
Javier stood upright "Few weeks. I didn't really know until I met Brad" he replied looking at Ethan's reflection.
"Why didn't you call me?" Ethan asked "You know Ben and I would do anything for you" he said.
Javier looked down "We weren't exactly on best terms Ethy".
Ethan leaned back against the sink "I don't understand why you reacted like that and cut us both out".
"You hate me for what I did so let's just get dinner over and go our separate ways" Javier said.
"I can't" Ethan wiped his eyes "you can't see him any more Javy" he said pleading to him.
"Fuck off Ethy, you have your life and I have mine I don't need you" Javier replied facing him.
Ethan looked at him "He will ruin you Javy why can't you see that" he said noticing Javier rubbing his arm.
"What is your problem?" Javier asked a feeling of anger and despise surfacing from his normal calm demeanour.
Ethan grabbed his arm and pushed the sleeve up "That is my problem" he easily held Javier's arm "How many times?"
Javier looked at his arm tears began streaming down his face "Twice" he sniffed "he loves me Ethan".
"Fuck does he" Ethan grabbed a towel and wiped Javier's face "He is using you to get you on you drugs".
Brad noticed Ethan was missing "I need the toilet, back in a moment" he said to Angelo and Adam getting up.
"He loves me Ethan he told me he did" Javier protested.
Brad walked in to the restroom "Javy is Ethan hurting you?" he asked.
Javier looked between them and freed his arm from Ethan's grip "No, do you love me?" he asked.
Brad smiled "You don't need to ask that Javy, come on you need something to calm you down" he held out his hand.
Ethan stood with his back to Javier "No Brad I know what your doing to him" he said angrily.
Brad walked towards Ethan "Do you Ethan, maybe you would like a little birthday present to make you feel good".
He knew Brad could overpower him easily enough "Don't come near me" Ethan warned him.
"Sexy young Ethan you know I want you" Brad smirked and grabbed Ethan dragging him towards a cubicle.
Ben shouted across the table to Angelo who was still deep in conversation to get his attention "Ethan".
Angelo looked around and shot up from the table "Stay there Ben" he said with Adam following on.
Ethan struggled and held on to the door frame "Let me go" he shouted seeing Javier sinking to floor crying.
Brad released one hand and delved in to his pocket pulling the syringe out "We do this the hard way then".

Ethan seized the moment and punched Brad on the face sending him reeling backwards in to the cubicle. Ethan swore shaking his hand feeling the pain from hitting him, he backed away and went over to Javier pulling him to his feet forgetting about Brad until he felt his body being pulled backwards with incredible force then pushed up against the washroom wall the full weight of Brad pushing up against his body pinning him there unable to move. Ethan struggled and pleaded with Javier for help. Javier watched in shock unable to decipher if this was funny or dangerous. Ethan glimpsed the syringe held in Brad's hand moving towards his neck.

The washroom door flew open "Get your hands off him" Angelo shouted advancing on him.
Javier shook off his feelings and grabbed Brad's hand "No" he said.
Angelo was pushed out of the way as Juan stormed in straight over to Brad "Get out Javy" he told him.
Brad slightly confused let go of Ethan and turned "Shit" was the last word he muttered.
Juan caught him square on the face and he folded on to the floor "Not my hermano" he kicked Brad.
Adam ran over and pulled Juan back "Bastante, enough Juan".
Ethan grabbed hold of Javier "It's okay Javy" he said as Javier broke down hugging Ethan.

Mark arrived with two hotel security officers who dragged Brad out, Ben stood there shaking eyes walling up trying to figure things out. Mark took the three lads up to one of the suites. Adam, Angelo and Juan spoke with NYPD explaining what had happened then went upstairs to join the others in the suite. Javier sat by the window looking out and staring unable to face Ethan and Ben who sat either side of him, hands clasped together tears rolling down his face in shame. Ethan turned seeing Adam coming in to the room he stood up and walked over to him, without a word he grabbed Adam's arm and pushed his sleeve up, Adam pulled his other one up to prove he had nothing to hide. Ethan looked at him and apologised but Adam hugged him letting him know that he has never and will never do drugs.

Ethan and Juan hugged "Thank you" Juan said to him "You are a true friend despite what happened".
Ethan smiled "That's the first time you have ever hugged me Juan" he said.
"I won't make a habit of it" Juan joked and smiled at him.
"Juan have you met my husband, Angelo this is Juan" Ethan said formerly introducing them.
"Your married?" Juan asked shocked by this news "I owe you all for helping my hermano" he said shaking Angleo's hand.
Angelo looked at him "It's not over yet Juan, Brad does not give in easily" he said warning Juan.
Juan looked at his brother "I don't know what I can do" he said as Ben walked over.
"Let us take him" Ben said surprising everyone.
Juan looked at Ben "What do you mean?" he asked unsure what he was talking about.
"Back to LA, he can come and live us for a few weeks if it will help" Ben said and Mark nodded in agreement.
"Would you do that?" Juan asked looking at them all.
Adam put his arm around Juan "It would be best for Javy to go. Can you clear it with your parents? he asked.
Juan nodded "Thanks" he went off and called his parents.
Ethan looked at Ben "I will help when we get back from Barbados" he said.
Juan returned from speaking with his parents "They have agreed for as long as necessary. I will book his flight" he said.
Mark stopped him "No Juan, leave it with me to sort out" he said.

Juan went over and sat next to Javier who looked at him and broke down, Juan comforted his brother telling him everything is alright and he was going to live with Ben and Ethan for awhile to sort things out. Mark quickly got the flight arranged and told Juan he had also sorted him a flight out next Friday if he wanted to fly out and visit. Javier fell asleep in his brothers arms the effects of the drug wearing off. Juan was quite overwhelmed with the amount of friends that had come to his help and their generosity shown to him and Javier. Angelo came over and picked Javier up carrying him to the bed, Ethan and Ben sat next to him chatting to each other.

Juan stood up "I need to go and get him some clothes it will only take me and hour or so" he said to Angelo.
Josh came bounding over in his practical manner "That's okay I have closet full of clothes that would fit him".
Juan looked at him "You was in a couple of Javy's classes?" he asked.
"Yup did I stick out that much?" Josh asked.
Juan chuckled "Kind of, you always kept  to yourself at college" Juan replied.
Josh smiled "Yeah, I still have the biggest crush on you Juanito" he confessed.
Jaun laughed "Juanito, no one has called me that since I hit 21" he looked at Josh "flattered I guess".
Josh chuckled "Don't worry I won't attack you" he said "bite and kiss maybe" he laughed.
Juan shook his head smiling "And I guess that you and Bobby are an item?" Juan asked nodding in his direction.
Josh looked and smiled "All mine".

Juan stayed the night in the suite with Javier, Ben and Mark. He slept lightly for a few hours keeping an eye on his brother until Ben walked over and told him to get in to bed with Mark as he would look after Javier. He was a little hesitant sharing a bed with another man, he laid on top of the bed until Mark turned to face him and told him to stop being silly and get under the sheets. Ben slipped in besides Javier causing him to stir, it's Ben he whispered putting his arm under his neck cuddling him sensing he was still upset. A few rooms away Stefan was sat on the bed talking with Franco filling him in on Javier and recalling how they fell out and how Juan had stepped in putting a stop to Javier's berating of Ethan and getting him to avoid Ben to stop things boiling out of control. Franco told him that when you have a such a close bond in friendship as they three of them had growing up together at some point it explodes as if it needs to reset and learn about each other again. Stefan yawned looking at his watch, it was nearly 2pm and he needed sleep. Franco still cautiously played his cards climbed in the bed next to Stefan's. He noticed the little disappointed look on Stefan's face as he set the alarm for the morning.

"What's the matter Stefan?" Franco asked leaning on his side looking at him.
Stefan looked at him "Nothing Franco, good night" he said pulling the sheet over him.
"If you have something to say Stefan say it. Be open with me" Franco leaned up.
Stefan rolled on his back looking up at the ceiling "Do you like me Franco?" he asked daring not to look.
"Yes" Franco replied "But I am not going to jump in to bed with you".
Stefan turned his head "Can we not at least sleep together?" he asked.
Franco climbed out of bed and slipped in next to Stefan "I don't want to rush things I got hurt and new to this".
Stefan smiled "I agree, but I need to make sure I can sleep in a bed with you" he chuckled.
Franco slapped his leg "And if you can?" he asked turning to face him.
Stefan rolled on his back again "Who knows Franco" he replied grinning.
Franco rolled on his back "Cock tease" he said jokingly and began tickling Stefan.
"Franco no" he laughed uncontrollably "stop it, Franco, stop it please" he was laughing out of breath.
"Behave yourself then" Franco replied smiling and holding Stefan's hand.

They both laughed laying on their backs holding hands in bed their faces turned to each other smiling. They both stared up at the ceiling but tiredness won over Stefan and he fell asleep. By morning everyone was piling in to Mark and Ben's suite for breakfast, Ethan just had coffee as he was starving himself for when they got to Barbados as he wanted the Salinger Club sandwich for dinner and had already sent a text to Daniel ordering two. He was surprised to see Daniel reply so quickly telling him he would order them and a bottle of champagne. Angelo kept telling him to eat some fruit at least otherwise he would be munching on the flight, Franco laughed and said he had plenty to munch on nodding to Angelo who retaliated and threw a small open butter pack at him landing and sticking on his eyebrow causing everyone to laugh.

Javier came out of the bathroom he still felt sick from the drug exiting his body but sat down and ate some fruit, he sat hunched over still feeling unable to look people in the eye. Juan told Javier they were meeting up with their parents at the airport to give him his passport to travel. Javier looked confusingly at his brother.

"Travel?" Javier asked "What do you mean?" he had no recollection of the arrangements made last night.
Ben came over "You are coming to LA with us for as long as you want" he said.
Javier looked down at his plate of fruit "Did I agree to this?" he asked.
"No" Ben said "but it's not up for debate" he shut Javier down before he could protest knowing that he would.
Javier looked at Ben and Ethan "Thanks" he said "I mean it and thank you for stepping in Ethan".
Ethan waved it off "I still count you as one my closest friends Javy".
Javier welled up and Ethan came round and hugged him "Never forget who your friends are Javy" Ethan kissed his cheek.

Javier felt embarrassed Ethan had kissed him and the emotions running through his body feeling a glint of happiness that things were going to be alright between them. It just seemed to be all go to Javier as they left the hotel and headed for the airport in the fleet of airline limousines. Javier stood and hugged his mother and father her parting words to him was not to rush and take his time and get to understand himself. Juan came over to Mark and thanked him again for helping sort things out, in many ways he was like a slightly younger version of Angelo but without the tattoos or muscular build albeit he was still powerfully built. Mark spoke to Javier;s parents and gave them his phone number and made sure that if they wanted to come out to LA and see Javier they are call him first and he would make the arrangements.

Ethan walked over to Javier and hugged him hard rocking him from side to side "I will see you two weeks".
Javier nodded "Maybe one day you will show me this place in Barbados" he joked.
Ethan smiled "I would love to Javy, you will like it" he said as Angelo came to get Ethan.
"Have a great time" Javier said to Angelo and Ethan as they went through security to international departures.
Ben came over and put his arm around Javier "Ready to go?" he asked and Javier nodded.
"Look after yourself Javy you will have an amazing time in LA" Adam said.
Javier smiled then looked at Steve and Callum "See ya Britboys" he said chuckling as Ben laughed behind him.
"You will pay for that Ben" Steve called out smiling and waving to them.

They hadn't gone 10 meters when they were stopped by the airports photographer sensing a scoop getting a picture of Mark and Ben at JFK. Javier looked confused and Ben smiled telling him it would all make sense in LA. Javier slept for 4 hours on the flight and woke beginning to feel a little more normal and no longer suffered from feeling sick. He leaned across to Ben and said this was more comfortable than his bed at home. When the stewardess asked if he wanted some food he asked for the pasta dish and wolfed it down not realising how hungry he was.

"Thank you both, I have never travelled like this before" Javier said without any idea of how much Ben's life had changed.
Ben turned his head and smiled "Seriously you have no idea who I married?" he asked.
Javier shook his head "I heard that you had met a guy but I sort of shut myself away from wanting to know anything about you and Ethan" he quickly wiped his eyes.
Ben reached out across the aisle "I think this is going to be a bit of a surprise to you" he said teasing Javier.

They buckled up as the plane began it's final series of banking turns over the Pacific towards LAX. Javier was surprised when they pulled in to Bel Air and passed the mansions partly hidden behind trees and walls and in to their house on St Pierre.

Javier stood looking at the mansion "How rich are you?" he asked stumbling over his words
Mark put his arm around Javier "To rich if you ask me" he said looking at Javier.
Ben chuckled "He hates having money Javy" he said walking around to his other side.
Javier laughed seeing the car out by the garage "BMW" he looked at Ben "Yours?".
Ben nodded "I will take you out in it tomorrow we can go to the beach".

Angelo and Ethan walked in to their Orchid Salinger Suite next stripped and jumped in the pool to cool down from the intense humidity that prevailed at this time of year. Daniel popped his head in and sat on the edge of the pool dangling his feet in the water chatting away happily to Ethan whilst Angelo swam. Jordan arrived with the butler and food, he had taken the liberty of putting some French fries with the sandwiches as well.

"You don't mind if we join you do you?" Jordan asked Angelo as he pulled him out of the pool.
"Not at all, we told you at the wedding we would love to dine with you as much as possible" he said hugging Jordan.
Jordan smiled "Yuk Angelo ya got me all wet now" he said laughing.
"Guess you will have to come of for a swim after then" Angelo said sitting down sipping his fruit punch.
Daniel sat down "Why not swim down at the beach, the water is great at this time of year" he suggested.
"Can we skinny dip" Ethan asked chuckling.
Daniel laughed "As long as we are quiet, no one goes down there this time of night they are all eating".

They finished eating and sat chatting for an hour when Ethan returned with towels, they set off across the Orchid pool terrace and on to the sand that was still warm under foot from basking in the sun all day. Daniel and Ethan stripped off and ran down to the sea meeting the gentle lapping waves that seemed to caress the shoreline. Jordan and Angelo stripped off and dived in swimming over to the Daniel and Ethan frolicking around in the water they splashed and chased each other, Ethan giving in to easily as Angelo caught him by the legs and pulled Ethan back towards him. Ethan twisted over on his back his legs wrapped around Angelo's waist he pulled himself upright and clasped him around the neck. Angelo slid his arms around Ethan's back holding him close as their lips met kissing and tasting the saltiness of the sea, he glanced over Ethan's shoulder and saw Daniel and Jordan laying together at the shore, his focus returned to Ethan kissing him deeper. Angelo was horny there was no doubt and Ethan could feel it, he slipped his hand from Angelo's neck and guiding his gently towards his ass. Ethan chuckled in to Angelo's mouth, who am I kidding he thought it needs no guiding. Ethan moaned holding tighter on to Angelo as the head of his cock passed the threshold slipping inside him, his desire to make love to Ethan caused him to penetrate faster he needed to be inside and make love to him. Ethan buried his head in to Angelo's neck the kissing and biting passionately broken only by his moans.

He bottomed out and felt Angelo's balls against his ass, he kissed Angelo hard gently raising and lowering his body, the arms around his body tightened around him 'I can't last' Angelo whispered to Ethan who giggled in to his mouth. Ethan threw his head back pushing his ass up closer to Angelo 'oh god yes Angelo' he muttered staring up at the stars. The happiness etched across both of their faces as they held each other making love in the warm waters of the Caribbean. The steady rhythm began to change in tempo and power, Ethan grabbed Angelo's face and looked down in to his eyes with so much love. Ethan's lips rubbed and tenderly kissed Angelo's mouth he could feel Angelo's cock swell and go rigid, he moaned louder and closed in kissing Angelo hard. Ethan clasped and held tightly around Angelo's neck feeling the hips underneath jolt up hard and the cock pulsing sending shock waves through his ass, Ethan pushed down his ass clamping as he felt the excitement being released by his cock. Angelo grunted in to Ethan's mouth, their lips locked together tongues dancing around each others mouths riding out their orgasms. Ethan giggled and swayed in Angelo's arms 'you are horny tonight' Ethan said stroking Angelo's face and kissing him. Angelo tenderly pulled his cock from Ethan's ass 'wait till I get you in bed later' he said to Ethan kissing his neck and licking the saltiness from his skin.

They turned to shore seeing Daniel and Jordan both laying on their backs pointing up at different places in the night sky. Ethan looked up and saw a couple of shooting stars flying across the darkness, he pointed out to Angelo who stood behind Ethan with his arms wrapped around him 'perfect' he said kissing Ethan on the head.

Daniel sat up "You two finished?" he asked smiling.
Ethan grinned "Just about" he burst out giggling.
Jordan stood up "Drink at ours?" he asked.
Angelo nodded "Sounds good I need to chill" he said slapping Ethan's ass.
Jordan turned back to look at Ethan "Your a noisy lover Ethan" and sprinted seeing Ethan running at him.

Ethan caught Jordan by the arm but with Jordan's build he easily swung Ethan around straight over his shoulder and carried Ethan back to their suite occasionally slapping Ethan's ass just for good measure. Angelo and Daniel laughed bringing up the rear their arms around each other seeing the grin on Ethan's face as he pulled Jordan's swimming trunks up giving him a wedgie.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

Part 44 - The Beast Unleashed

It had been a hard couple of days adjusting to being in the house, often taking the wrong turn and taking longer than usual getting anywhere. The first night was difficult and weird having gone nearly 24 hours since Brad last shot with him heroine he spent most of the night on the bathroom floor in his own bedroom reeling from the aftermath vomiting for several hours. Ben stayed by his side making sure he drank so that he didn't dehydrate himself. As daylight broke Mark appeared rubbing his eyes.

"How is he?" He asked leaning down kissing Ben.
"It's longest he has slept and stopped vomiting" Ben stood up to stretch.
Mark hugged him "Go and get some sleep I will stay with him" he told him.
Ben shook his head "No it's fine Mark. Anyway your suppose to be running things whilst Angelo is away".
"Okay, I will ask Stefan to come down later to see you" Mark suggested and Ben nodded.
Javier woke up and pulled himself upright "I'm sorry" he said looking up them both.
Ben rolled his eyes "Stop apologising Javy" he said "Think you can manage some coffee?" he asked.
"Yes I think so, I need something to eat as well" Javier said standing up his stomach rumbling.
Ben pointed to the shower "Shower first" he said "Josh is popping by later with some clothes".

Ben stayed with him until he showered and lent him a t-shirt and some shorts, Javier laughed at how baggy the clothes looked on his slender body. Ben chuckled and apologised blaming Jordan for getting him in the gym and starting to work out, he then had to explain who Jordan was along with the others. By the time they went downstairs they could hear voices coming from the kitchen and found Stefan there who had made coffee and now preparing some breakfast, Franco was also there drinking coffee waiting for Mark to take him to work.

"Morning guys, Javier how are feeling?" Stefan asked pouring them coffee.
Javier half smiled "I don't know, how am I suppose to feel" he asked strangely "but I am happy to be here".
"Here eat something Javier" Stefan said placing some fruit and yoghurt in front of him.
Mark rushed through the kitchen grabbing coffee "When are we going to get a housekeeper" Ben asked stopping him.
"When we find one we like, anyway we have 3 cleaners who come in so don't complain" Mark laughed kissing him.
"Have you still not found one?" Stefan asked looking up "I know a few people I could call if you want".
Ben chuckled "Unless they look like you and cooked naked I wouldn't be happy" he grinned.
Mark lightly punched Ben on the arm "Enough of that you" he laughed putting his cup down.
"What about Pedro up at Liongate, you know he can cook?" Stefan suggested.
"And run the wrath of my parents, anyway Pedro is very happy at Liongate" Mark replied.
Javier looked confused "Liongate, Pedro. This all sounds like code" he said feeling better after eating.
Mark laughed "Sorry Liongate is my parents home, Pedro works there and we grew up together".
"Pedro and Mark are really quite good friends you would never knew he worked there" Ben chipped in.
"Why don't you take Javy up there later show him around?" Mark suggested.
Ben stood up "Plenty of time for that, I promised to take Javy to the beach today" he replied.
Mark and Franco left and Stefan started to tidy up "Why don't you come to the beach?" Ben asked him.
"Me" Stefan asked chuckling "I have work to do" he replied.
Ben laughed "What work there is no one there, come and have a day out with us".
"Okay" Stefan said smiling as he continued cleaning the kitchen.
"What is the deal with you and Franco?" Javier asked Stefan "I mean you two act like a couple".
Stefan stopped and turn to look at him and Ben laughed "Don't ask they are like cat and mouse" Ben replied.
Stefan's smile said it all "Sort of together but we are taking it slow" he replied.
"Slow is not the word" Ben giggled "They have spent the last few months eyeing each other up until the wedding".
Javier nodded lowering his head "I missed both of you getting married, sorry about that".
"I told you stop apologising" Ben said then looking at Stefan "Pick you up at 1pm?".
"Sounds good, what are your plans for this morning?" Stefan asked finishing his cleaning.
"Taking Javy shopping, then walk around the neighbourhood" Ben suggested looking at Javier who nodded.

Their afternoon at the beach as Javier called it was magnificent, he spent most of the time eyeing up the candy and swimming in the Pacific ocean with Ben and Stefan. Ben decided to go and get some sun but as he got to shore Javier noticed two strange but rather sexy men approach Ben, they had what looked like a brief conversation then took selfies with Ben before going on their way walking down the beach. Stefan put his arm around Javier and laughed looking at the strange expression on his face.

"He is quite famous round here" Stefan said looking at Ben as he went to lay down.
Javier looked at Stefan "Famous, in what way?" he asked.
Stefan chuckled "He married Mark Davenport it is about as a famous as you can get without being an actor" he replied.

Javier began to return more like the friend Ben knew back in Harrison over the next few days as he relaxed more and began to enjoy himself, they went to the beach most afternoons and Ben took Javier out to lunch with Stefan. He would often stand behind giggling when Ben got noticed, he began to understand Ben's life being a Davenport family member but for the most part it went over his head. He was just happy and came to terms with Brad and what his real motive was doing to him. Friday came around and he and Ben went around their usual daily things, his nerves showing a little as Ben brought Javier an evening shirt, trousers and shoes since they would be dining this evening at Liongate with Maddy and David. Ben explained that this was their Friday routine when they were in town whilst he tried the shoes on. Javier got his credit card out but the assistant told him it had been taken care of and handed him the bags. He looked at Ben who pretended to be looking at something avoiding getting in to a discussion in the shop. Javier shook his head and smiled at the assistant who addressed Ben by name and thanking them for visit. Today was also the first time he had been taken out in the limousine instead of Ben driving, Javier got in after handing the bags to the chauffeur and looked at Ben shaking his head. Ben just smiled and patted his knee causing him to laugh. Walking along St Cloud they met up with Stefan and Franco and continued up along Nimes road until they stood by the two stone lion statues, Mark tapped a code on an app on this phone and the gates opened. Javier was feeling a little jittery when saw the imposing Liongate mansion standing before him, his mouth open in surprise seeing the size of the place. Mark put his arm around him and said they would give him a tour later as they approached the front doors.

The butler opened the doors and greeted them all by name and welcomed Javier he disappeared after telling them that Mr & Mrs Davenport were in the family room as usual. Mark understood that this might be a little intimidating and sure enough he saw Javier hesitate a little.

"Are you okay Javy?" he asked.
Javier nodded "Kind of, a little of my league here" he said nervously.
Mark laughed "They are my parents Javy and they are quite normal" he said as Maddy appeared with Josh.
"Hello everyone" she said "David and Bobby are discussing business, Josh and I are having cocktails".
Mark and Ben went over to kiss Maddy "I hope your not getting Josh drunk" he laughed.
Maddy waved her hand "Don't be daft were on virgin cocktails. This must be Javier" she said walking over to him.
"Oh, Hi" Javier said nervously as Maddy hugged him.
"Come on in Javier and make yourself at home" she said guiding him by his arm in to the family room.

There followed half an hour of very normal conversation which took Javier by surprise at first before realising it was just a normal family, when David appeared he whisked Javier off and took him for a quick tour around Liongate. When they returned to join the rest Mark's sister and husband had arrived and the butler announced dinner was ready. Javier was pretty relaxed and got on really well with David chatting as they went in to the dining room. All through dinner Javier noticed how differently David treated Ben compared to Selina's husband John, he was polite to him but could see there was not the closeness that showed with Ben. Javier was use to having a housekeeper that prepared their meals but never in a situation where people actually served the food, yes he had been to restaurants but never had this kind of attention in a home like this. He was pretty chilled about it and polite until his eyes fixed on the handsome but ruggish looking Pedro, his composure fell apart in an very extraordinary way. Shifting in his seat, playing with his napkin, dropping his cutlery during every course. He just couldn't keep his eyes off him and concentrate on what was going on around the table.

"Javier" David called out to him and he snapped back to the table "I asked how you enjoyed the beach?".
"The beach" Javier looked and then caught up "Oh yes, it was great" he replied as everyone laughed.
Ben was in fits at Javier's loss of concentration "Maybe we could have lunch with my father tomorrow?".
"Your father?" Javier looked at him "Does he live out here?" he asked sounding surprised.
Ben nodded "At Laguna Beach about a couple of hours from here with traffic".
Javier smiled "That wold be great Ben, I haven't seen him since..." he trailed off.
"It's okay Javy, since they broke up" Ben smiled at him "I see him quite often now".

As the continued their conversation Javier noticed that Mark just stared at him with a strange smile on his face, initially Javier wondered what was going through Mark's head and shook it off when he saw that Mark would watch Pedro every time he came near Javier. Pedro fell in love on first sight seeing the spikey haired Latino walking in to the dining room talking with David, all he knew about him was that he was Ben's childhood friend. Every time he served Javier he would take his time and breath him in trying to take in his essence. He blushed as best he could when he found Mark staring at him grinning, trying to contain his feelings but Mark was no fool when it came to Pedro and reading him like a book. Pedro tried to keep his distance but found that when he wasn't serving his eyes would bore in to Javier urging him for some response. Everyone else around the table didn't seem to notice so at least he would only have Mark to deal with knowing that conversation was going to happen sometime this evening. Javier managed to get through dinner without any further mishaps and they retired to the family room for coffee. Maddy walked out of the dining room just ahead of Mark they were the last two leaving when she stopped and waited for him to catch up, she linked her arm through Mark's.

"Well that was a disastrous meal" Maddy said chuckling "the service went down hill rapidly".
Mark shook his head and laughed "You noticed" he said patting her hand.
Maddy looked at him "What Javier's clumsiness when he saw him or Pedro's forgetfulness?" she asked.
"Both" Mark said smiling "Javy is a really nice guy he just got in with the wrong person back in NY".
"How long is he staying?" she asked out of interest.
Mark looked at her "I don't know, until he feels it time to go back" they walked out to the pool terrace.
Maddy sighed "What about his family?" she asked.
"They told him to take as long as he needed. He finished college and was doing odd jobs as a pool boy".
Maddy stopped "Strange occupation for someone like him" she remarked.
"He was doing it through college so he has carried on doing it to earn his own money" Mark said.
Maddy walked with Mark in silence for a moment "You should bring him up here to use the pool" she said.
Mark stopped "Mother are you playing matchmaker?" he asked chuckling.
"Pedro needs someone Mark and you now it would make us happy to see him settle with someone" she replied.
Mark smiled knowing his mother only to well "Let it play out and see what happens".
"God your so annoying when your right, just like your father" they laughed turning back towards the house.

When they returned everyone was around Ben talking to Angelo and Ethan on a facetime call. Pedro had slipped off leaving the butler to finish serving coffee and went to his rooms to avoid the conversation with Mark, he had never felt this way and he knew it was Javier's doing, he fell back on the sofa in his lounge trying to make sense of it all. Taking off his shirt he ran his hand along his body wondering what Javier's would feel like, the images blazoned on his thoughts was Javier looking at him smiling as his ran his hand over the spiked hair and finally kissing him. He stood shaking his head and removed his trousers and went to the bathroom to shower before retiring for the night, maybe just maybe he thought to himself. After all he was really fed up with some the deadbeat one nighters and his regular fuck buddy who seemed only to want a booty call when he was lonely or in need of cock. Picking up a guy from the fuck app was easy as you didn't have to talk to them, it was just sex and no mindless chit chat was required. The last thing he wanted was to go through his life history and the desperate times he had endured before the Davenports took him in. He never expected much since it was just a job, settling in and learning his role from the butler he had also struck up a friendship with Mark and would often go to the beach with him in the afternoons. After several months Maddy and David gave Pedro bigger living quarters and gave him almost free run of the house, but he was respectful and only ever used the pool and gym when Mark was around. The one thing he never expected was the generosity of them making sure that he never went without anything but he also never asked, after all he had a paid job and lived in one of the best mansions in Bel Air. Meeting another guy he liked was not easy, at 22 he was a catch but the walls around him were far to high for anyone to climb over and invade his personal space, but also the respect he had for the Davenports. The warm water cascaded over his head washing the soap away, he had to and wanted to get to know Javier, but Javier was from NY and would be going back in a few weeks. The last thing Pedro even contemplated was leaving Liongate and the Davenports, this was his home and private sanctuary. Conflicted he didn't know what to do.

Mark, Ben and Javier carried on walking after saying good night to Franco and Stefan, it was less than a five minute walk to their house on St Pierre. Ben noticed how quiet Javier was but there was definitely a little grin on his face and certainly a skip in step. Ethan had sent Ben a text after his facetime call saying how good Javy looked, as tempting as it was to say that he thought Javy went all flustered seeing Pedro he refrained from doing it as it looked like a fleeting moment. Ben jokingly asked if Javier needed guiding to his bedroom as they returned home and climbed the stairs. Javier chuckled and told him that he knows the way now, he gave Ben and Mark a kiss good night.

"Thank you I really enjoyed this evening" Javier said after kissing him on the cheek.
Mark held on and looked at him "I'm glad you did and I expect someone else had a good evening as well" he said.
Javier looked away suspecting Mark had noticed his fumbling around Pedro "Everyone looked happy" he replied trying make it casual.
Mark chuckled "Wish you would stay around and not have to go back to NY" he said to Javier then looked at Ben.
Javier laughed "I could get use to this to living here but my life is back in Harrison" he said.
"I moved here, so did Ethan, Josh and Franco" Ben chipped in.
Javier smiled "Yes but for good reason. I have no reason to move out here" he replied shrugging his shoulders.
Mark let Javier go "There are plenty of pools out here need maintaining, think about it" he said.
Javier chuckled "Now your putting reasons in my head. Anyway I couldn't afford to live here".
Ben looked at Mark who nodded "Javy look at this place it is way to big there are plenty of rooms here" Ben said.
Javier shook his head "Nice try Ben" he chuckled and walked off to his room.
Ben and Mark entered their room "What was all that about?" Ben asked Mark.
Mark took off his shirt "Pedro" he replied watching Ben strip naked and going to the bathroom.
"You think there is something?" Ben called out turning on the shower.
Mark stripped off and joined him in the shower "Oh yes, even mother noticed it".
Mark wrapped his arms around Ben's body "Your working out is starting to show" he said nibbling Ben's ear.
Ben "Is it, I know one thing and that I am as horny as hell and it is showing down here" he giggled.
Mark kissed Ben's neck "How horny are you?" he asked "love horny or jock man horny" he rubbed his cock against Ben.
"Both" Ben replied pushing his ass against Mark's cock "jock man first then love then sleep".

Mark laughed and started rubbing soap over Ben's body caressing every inch from head to toe, Ben did the same to Mark then towelled each other dry. Mark slipped in to his jock strap and put on Ben's favourite baseball cap, Ben finished drying his hair and looked at Mark 'Jock rape me' he said sauntering over to him and Mark chuckled 'You know I can't rape you your to willing' he said grabbing Ben's arm and pulling him forward lifting him off the ground he kissed him and carried him back to the bedroom and dropped him on the bed as Ben giggled and wriggled his body against the duvet. Mark loomed over him and grabbed his legs roughly twisting him over on to his stomach 'Your gonna put out bitch' Mark said trying to sound like a red neck and stifling his giggles. He gave Ben no chance to respond pushing his cock straight inside Ben's ass and crashing down on to his body pinning him to the bed. Underneath him Ben wriggled and moaned in excitement and the pain that hightened his desires forcing him to push his ass up only to be forced back down against the bed from the fucking that had begun in a relentless fashion 'harder fuck me harder' Ben called out his voice muffled by the pillow he was half biting enjoying every moment of his submissive state at the hands of the man he loved. His legs hooked apart by Mark's legs giving him easier access as he continued sending cock throbbing rapid thrusts deep in to Ben's ass 'god I love you' Mark shouted at him feeling his balls beginning to tingle, at that same time Ben's arse pushed up and clenched his hands punching the pillow crying out in orgasm shooting his load underneath him. Mark's cock felt like it was being held in a vice, he managed two more thrust then collapsed on top on Ben pushing his hips up hard against Ben's ass feeling the seed being pulled from his cock grunting loud in Ben's ear. Ben's hands grabbed hold of Mark's and he held them tightly until he felt the tender kissing against his neck and Mark's body relaxed from his orgasm.

They both laid there catching their breaths and giggling, it was by far the hardest and most intense sex between them. Ben was in heaven laying underneath him, Mark was still horny and his erection showed no sign it was finished. Flipping Ben on to his back they made love sensually three more times before finally falling asleep. Little did they that this was the night that the seemingly impossible was finally achieved, tiny microscopic changes began in Ben's body. The army of defenders triggered and despatched to rage war against the invasion but it would be their last stand as they bravely fought no longer able to contain the invading army that worked it's way through the defences hiding and lurking ready to pounce and destroy the protectors of the realm. The beast was finally unleashed and succeeded after months of futile attempts to gain control, the war would rage for several weeks until it finally could establish itself as the victor and subdue the pockets of resistance fighters that sporadically appeared.

Saturday was turning out to be a beautiful day, Mark sat there on how own drinking coffee outside texting with his mother deciding what to do next if last night was anything to go by. Maddy suggested they come to Liongate for the day to relax and bring Franco and Stefan, Mark was certain that maybe they just needed some more encouragement and sent a final text back to his mother confirming they would come round before lunch and spend the day. Javier walked in to the kitchen looking a little lost until he saw Mark outside, wearing only his boxers he wandered outside. He still felt a little awkward being in another persons home although he felt adequately comfortable. It was a nice change not having his parents around constantly and it gave him the freedom to be the person he wanted to be without any judgement. His parents and brother were okay with him being gay that much he understood, but he was thankful that his friends still remained his friends after their falling out and could now see why everyone circled around and protected him from Brad defiantly.

"Morning" he said to Mark walking outside.
"Hey sexy" Mark replied looking up and smiling "your spikes have gone" he chuckled "Coffee?" he asked.
Javier nodded "Thanks err sexy" he chuckled and Mark stood and hugged him "sit down" he said going to the kitchen.
Mark brought Javier a mug of coffee "Thanks. Ben not up yet?" he asked nervously but unsure why.
"No he gets up around now on Saturday. Your not worried about being here alone with me are you?" Mark asked.
Javier tried to smile "No, at least I think not" he replied looking at his coffee.
"Javy never feel uncomfortable being around any of us. How are you really feeling?" Mark knew something was on his mind.
Javier looked at him "I saw it this morning. Understood why you all did what you did that night" he looked down.
Mark sat besides him "If Ethan hadn't invited Brad to dinner we would never have known or been able to help".
"I know" Javier nodded "I don't even know why I let him talk me in to it" he said with profound sadness.
Mark held his hand "Brad is sexy and to young guys like you he can easily manipulate them using sex".
Javier looked at Mark "We never did it, you know" he said looking embarrassed.
"You mean sex" Mark asked and Javier nodded "have you ever had sex?" Mark looked at Javier.
He shook his head "Sucked cock and kissed" he said feeling proud to admit it.
Mark chuckled "So come on then as were being honest are muscly blonds your type?" he asked.
Javier smiled "Don't know he was interesting and felt amazing, I should have just ignored him on the sex app".
"You dirty little slut" Mark laughed and Javier burst out laughing "come on who is your ideal man?".
Javier wiped the tears from eyes from laughing so much "I don't know, someone a little older than me".
Mark chuckled "You mean like me?" he inquired.
Javier threw up his hands "Hell no your way way way to old for me" he replied laughing.
Mark stood up "You cheeky bitch" he picked Javier up who was struggling through laughter.

Ben stood at the French windows smiling as Mark carried Javier over to the pool struggling to break free from him but Mark had him securely held and threw him in to the pool. Javier splashed Mark who jumped in and gave chase. Ben laughed and poured himself a coffee hearing the screams from Javier and Mark caught hold of him by the legs and dragged him around the pool until Javier apologised for saying he was old. Mark climbed out of the pool and held his hand out for Javier, he lifted him almost all the way out then let go watching Javier fall back in to the pool. Mark went over and gave Ben a kiss rubbing his body against him getting him wet. Javier climbed out of the pool and laid on his back giggling, Mark and Ben noticing the bulge in his boxers as he laid there heaving catching his breath.

Ben stretched in the sunshine "Are we staying by the pool today?" he asked looking over his shoulder at Mark.
"Better than that" he said sipping his coffee "Mum has invited us over to spend the day".
Ben sat down "Perfect" he said "Franco and Stefan?" he asked.
Mark nodded "Josh and Bobby will join later in the afternoon they are on a job this morning".
Ben looked at Mark "Anyone else?" he asked then looked over at Javier who was standing up.
"Maybe" Mark grinned at Ben as Javier walked over "Did I give you an erection?" Mark asked Javier outright.
Javier sat down and chuckled "You know you did" he replied as the last of his unease slipped away.
Ben smiled facing the sun "I can't believe both my friends turn out gay and I can't fuck with either".
Javier shook his head smiling "You to girlie for me" he said bravely.
Ben looked at him "Careful or you will end up in the pool again" he said with a big grin on his face.
"There is nothing girlie about my husband" Mark said play punching Javier.
Javier tried grabbing Mark's hand "There is no proof to say otherwise" he responded.
Ben stood up and walked over Javier pinning his arms to the chairs arm rests "I will give you proof" he said.

Javier looked a little worried as Ben's face moved closer to his unsure what was about to happen. He froze unable to say anything but found himself looking in to eyes of Ben and feeling the touch of lips against his own. He moved his head away giggling and gave a glance in Mark's direction who just watched with admiring eyes. His thought interrupted quickly as he felt more pressure forcing down on his lips kissing Ben, he parted his lips and Ben's followed never loosing the connection, he eyes opened wider feeling Ben's tongue slipping in to his mouth meeting his own. He was powerless to fight it off but was so turned on kissing Ben he switched and kissed Ben back enjoy a few tender moments with one of his best friends, a moment that seemed like it should have happened yeas ago. Ben broke off from the kiss and smiled at Javier and nodded 'nice' he said. Ben picked up his coffee and said they should get ready to head over to Liongate. Javier stood up and realised he had kissed Ben in front of Mark.

"Sorry I didn't mean to kiss him" Javier apologised.
Mark stood and looked curiously at him "Why are you apologising Javy, I think Ben had you pinned down".
"Yeah but I kissed him back" Javier responded unsure what to do.
Mark walked over and kissed Javier deep "You better get use to it Javy if your hanging around".
They walked inside Mark with his arm around Javier "What do you mean get use to it" he stopped looking at Mark.

Mark smiled at him and explained about how close the group was as friends but where the line was drawn. Mark was surprised to hear Javier just say okay and slip his arm around Mark's waist as they climbed the stairs to get ready for their pool day. Mark looked at the smiled on Javier's face, a smile that could melt any persons heart. Javier was surprised to see Pedro swimming in the pool as they walked through the house and on to the pool terrace. Maddy was sat in the jacuzzi chatting away to Pedro whilst David was trying to light the BBQ. Stefan went over to lend a hand to David since they had given all their staff the day off, Franco and Ben stripped off the jumped in to the pool shouting back at Javier to get in. Mark took his clothes off and joined his mother in the jacuzzi. Pedro swam over to the side of the pool and watched Javier with interest pretending he was looking up at the sky if anyone glanced his way. Javier walked over to the side of the pool with the steps leading in to the water, he had spotted Pedro and finally got a close enough look of his body. Clearly he could tell that Pedro worked out but not overly so, whilst he was not as built as Brad he still carried a very sexy and nice muscle definition in his arms and legs but his focus was more on the face. To him Pedro was still as mysterious as yesterday when he first clapped eyes on him.

"Are you coming in?" Pedro called over to Javier.
Javier just stared and grinned mischievously at Pedro "Maybe".
Pedro laughed "Do I have to come and get you" he asked standing up to his chest in the water.
Javier shook his head "No, I can make my own way" he replied hearing Ben giggling who was watching him.
Pedro sunk under the water and came back up "Get in before your pulled in" he said turning to swim off.

Franco swam towards where Javier stood and grabbed his hand pulling him in to the pool. Mark turned to face his mother and she smiled and nodded, Mark laid his head back 'smitten' he said to his mother 'very' she said. Pedro was never one for showing his emotions having learned the hard way to survive in life, but they were seeing a very different person in the pool as soon a Javier appeared. Franco and Ben fooled around in the pool with Javier for several minutes, Pedro swam to the shallow end with the sunken steps and sat there watching Javier being picked on, his laugh was like an elixir of life to him and he couldn't help falling in love the more he watched Javier. Quickly he got the upper hand with Ben who now started swimming away and he took the opportunity of escaping Franco and Ben and coming to a stop meters from Pedro panting heavily and laughing as he sat on the step.

"Good thing Ethan and Josh aren't here" Pedro said to him watching Franco and Ben.
Javier glanced at him "Why is that?" he asked.
Pedro smiled "You would stand no chance against the four of them when they start" he replied.
Javier smiled "Do you speak from experience then?" he asked.
"Every time I get in the pool" Pedro replied smiling and glancing at Javier.
"Anyway I'm a very good swimmer" Javier replied leaning back on the steps facing the sun.
Pedro chuckled "I noticed" he said "but then I notice a lot of things when I need to".
Javier looked at him "So you are watching me then?" he said shyly.
Pedro stood up "Yes" he replied diving back in to the water.

Javier felt his face go hot he , thankfully the colour of his skin mean it didn't show to much as he watched Pedro swimming. Javier got up and walked out of the pool and over to his sunbed, he heard laughter from the corner of the terrace where Stefan was sat on the floor laughing watching David trying to get the BBQ going. He couldn't deny it to himself any longer that he was really beginning to enjoy being here around all these people that opened their homes to him. Mark came over and offered Javier an iced soda and sat down next to him.

"Enjoying yourself?" Mark asked sitting back on the sunbed.
"Way to much Mark" he smiled "I may not want to go home" he said jokingly.
Mark looked at him "Then stay" he said, Javier looked seeing he wasn't joking.
"You wouldn't want me around all the time in your house" Javier replied sipping his drink.
Mark cocked his head to one side "It's a big house Javy in case you hadn't noticed. Would you though?".
Javier sat up and looked at him "Don't know it's a big decision" he replied and slipped a look at Pedro.
Mark smiled "You know he likes you" he said noticing Javier's glance to the pool.
Javier lowered his head in embarrassment "Who does?" he tried to pretend he didn't know.
Mark laid back on his sunbed "You know who Javy" he replied grinning.
"Your father is having a problem with the BBQ" Javier said nodding to David who was now sat down as well.
Mark got up "Very tactile change of subject Javy" he walked off and looked over his shoulder smiling.

Javier laid back and smiled quietly giggling to himself that Mark had picked up on his wandering eye in Pedro's direction so easily, was he that obvious he wondered to himself putting his drink down and closing his eyes. The smell of the BBQ woke him from his slumber unsure how long he had dozed off for, Javier sat up and looked around to see Maddy, Stefan and Pedro getting the table ready for lunch. Standing up he walked over towards them asking if he could anything to help.

Stefan looked "Hello sleepy head" he laughed "you can help Pedro bring the plates and cutlery" he suggested.
"Sure" Javier replied without any suspicion.
Pedro looked over at Javier "Come on I will show you where they are kept" he said waiting for Javier to join him.
They walked up to the house as Mark came over to the table "Nicely done Stefan" he chuckled.
Stefan chuckled "I know how it is done, you have all been doing it to Franco and me" he glanced smiling at Mark.

They walked in silence both feeling nervous until they entered the kitchen "Wow big kitchen" Javier remarked.
Pedro nodded at his nervous statement "Yes" he replied almost kicking himself at his dumb reply "plates" he said.
Javier stacked the plates on the counter behind him then leaned against it "Cutlery?" he asked Pedro.
"Behind you in the draw" Pedro replied noticing that Javier didn't register his words.

Pedro walked over and stood in front of Javier, his arm stretched out reaching for the draw behind Javier, it gently brushed against his body and Javier raised his hand and touched Pedro's arm, oblivious to his own actions but sub consciously he had wanted to touch him. Pedro's face was very close but he was looking down at Javier touching his arm, he raised his head and looked in to his eyes. He paused unsure if this was the right time or even if Javier felt the same, there is only one way to find out he thought. He leaned in closer to Javier's face their lips within striking distance, the only sound was the beating of their hearts and breathing. Pedro raised his other hand and ran it along Javier's face he could sense his nervousness, their eyes looking at each other seemingly giving the signal that it was what they both wanted. He gently rubbed his lips up against Javier's and then ever so tenderly he kissed his lips. Javier felt like he was going to crumple in to a heap his face tingling at Pedro's touch, the deep brown eyes seductively looking directly in his, the sensuousness of his lips against his own brushed as if testing and eliciting a response. The first kiss felt like soft silky satin against his lips, was he really getting to experience what a real first kiss should feel like. His only other experience was Brad who had no tenderness about him when he kissed him. Pedro landed a second kiss that lasted slightly longer but affirmed his intention. Javier raised his hand and stroked Pedro's arm hoping it was a sufficient sign that he was interested and was rewarded as Pedro's body gently touched up against his, an arm slipping around Javier's waist gently caressing his back with long tender strokes. Javier responded and kissed Pedro on the lips tenderly as Pedro did the first time. Pedro smiled and Javier rested his head against Pedro's shoulder for several moments as Pedro held him in his arms.

Pedro tapped his back twice "Cutlery" he said to Javier who looked up and smiled.
"Yes sir" Javier replied giggling "Plates" he told Pedro.
Pedro pulled his arm away from Javier "Yes sir" he saluted with a smile before stroking his face one more time.

They collected the items constantly glancing at each other and smiling then headed back outside to join the others. As they walked across the terrace it was almost as if they knew when the other was going to look finding themselves continuously looking at each other walking back to the pool terrace. Mark was bringing BBQ chicken over to the table when he spotted Javier and Pedro glance at each other, both had mischievous grins on their faces and unmistakably Pedro seemed to be smiling more than usual. Mark placed the bowel of chicken on table and smiled to himself knowing to keep quiet and keep out of the way as he wanted this to evolve naturally on Pedro's side. Javier and Pedro approached placing their items down asking if they should fetch the salads, Maddy nodded thanking them and watching them walking away. Their hands brushed against each others as they walked and Pedro made a deliberate grab using his little finger to entwine around Javier's, they glanced at each other and smiled.

"Pedro looks very happy" Maddy said noticing Mark had seen them as well.
Mark looked at his mother "He does, I think Javy is a good match for him, but as I said last night" he was about to finish before Maddy cut him off.
"I know" Maddy nodded "he needs some happiness in his personal life it is best he finds it" she replied.

They walked in to the kitchen the finger holding had gone and was replace by their hands as Pedro guided Javier over to the refrigerators and handing the 2 salad bowls to Javier who placed them on the counter top. Pedro closed the refrigerator door to find Javier leaning up against the other door watching him his hands behind his back and a dreamy state on his face. Pedro just found him so incredibly sexy standing there looking at him, moving closer he kissed Javier gently several times.

"Come on otherwise they will get suspicious" Pedro said pulling Javier forward.
Javier laughed "Suspicious of what?" he asked teasingly at Pedro.
"Of this" he grabbed Javier and held him closer than ever and kissed him with his mouth slightly open this time.
Javier pushed Pedro off "Stop it, look what you are doing to me" he laughed looking down at his erection.
Pedro lifted Javier's head and kissed him lightly "Does that mean you like me?" he asked.
Javier blushed and nodded "Yes" he said quietly and paused "actually quite a lot, maybe more that a lot" he looked at Pedro.
Pedro smiled briefly the looked at him seriously "But you will go back to New York?" he asked.
Javier shrugged his shoulders "I suppose eventually but I can stay for a couple of weeks" he replied.
Pedro ran his hand down Javier's arm "I see, best if we don't get to close then" he suggested.
Javier saw the sadness in his eyes "Can we get to know each other, you know see how things go?" he asked.
Pedro half smiled "But it takes longer that 2 weeks" he said turning to pick the salad bowls up.
Javier picked up the other bowl "Wait Pedro, if you still like me after 2 weeks I will stay longer".
Pedro looked at him "Here in LA?" he asked and Javier nodded "For how much longer?" he asked.
Javier smiled "Until I annoy you" he giggled "I will have to ask my parents".
Pedro was uncertain for a moment  before nodding "So will you go on a date with me?" he asked "tomorrow we go to the beach you and me".
Javier smiled "Yeah I would love to" he replied quietly.
Pedro smiled "Guess we are going on a date then" he said and began walking back to the terrace.
Javier caught him up "Yes but can we keep it quiet?" he asked missing the door frame by inches.

Pedro nodded and they walked back to the table placing the salad bowls down just in time as all the BBQ food was ready and everyone was piling up to the table taking seats. As if by divine intervention the only two seats left were next to each other so Javier and Pedro ended up sitting next to each other. Lunch lasted a good two hours and Javier had never felt so happy sitting there with this crowd of old and new friends in such an amazing setting, his life back in Harrison was just a mere blur on the horizon at this moment. Javier and Pedro chatted but tried not to give anything away but they were finding it hard not sneak glances at each other and hang off their every word when speaking. Under the table their hands did all the talking as Pedro would often touch Javier's leg and vice versa. The rest of the day was much about friendships, the one person that he owed a lot to was Ethan for standing up for him. He missed him and really wanted to chat and catch up since their time in NY was very short. But he pushed that thought to one side and joined in. Mark's father David found Javier fascinating as he liked soccer as did David and they quite happily made plans to watch a match one evening during the week. Mark understood that his parents acceptance of Javier in this way would make things with Pedro go that much easier since they protected him like their own son. Mark sat there contemplating the scene and the love he had for Pedro from spending so much of his youth with him, but his focus was on them both and he knew something must have happened up in the house.

Javier had no way of knowing that this innocent day by the pool at Liongate would be the start of his life changing forever.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 3

Part 45 - No Doubts

It was dark when they returned home exhausted from the day at Liongate, having laughed so much to all the swimming they did. Javier was so happy and excited he bounded up the stairs like a puppy who just got free run of the house, they kissed good night and went to their rooms, Ben looking back shaking his head smiling and wondering what had happened to make him this way. Franco collapsed on the sofa flicking the TV on to sit and watch an episode of Big Little Lies, he had become a fan since Nicky took them on set to watch it being filmed. Stefan came back in to the lounge grabbed a couple of sodas and sat down next to Franco in silence watching with him until the credits rolled.

"She is so good" Franco said finishing his soda.
Stefan nodded "It's funny watching her now I know her" he said.
Franco looked at Stefan then leaned over and kissed him "What's that for?" Stefan asked smiling.

Franco stood up and held out his hand to Stefan who took it and felt himself being pulled up off the sofa. Franco held on to Stefan's hand tightly and kissed him again looking him in the eye then turning he began to walk towards his room holding Stefan firmly. There was no hesitation from Stefan he felt the time was right for them to spend the night together. As they stepped in to Franco's room he closed the door looking at it for a moment hoping that he had judged things right, when he turned Stefan stood close and his arms were already pulling Franco in and wrapping around his body. Both men were hungry for the other but neither of them knew how much they really did wanted each other, their lips met and parted quickly kissing deep and with urgency, hands roaming over bodies lifting their t-shirts off and stopping their kissing to quickly discard their clothing. Standing naked kissing and walking clumsily towards the bed, Stefan fell back and Franco held on tight kissing and biting each others lips gently as he landed on top. Their arms wrapping around each other they kissed harder and deeper rolling around on the bed bodies wriggling to get closer. Franco rolled on top again and slipped downwards finding Stefan's nipple he licked and sucked briefly hearing Stefan moan. His tongue circled each nipple and began running it's way further down his body, ignoring his cock he felt the tongue work around it licking and kissing until he reached Stefan's balls. His mouth opened and sucked gingerly eliciting a squeal of joy from Stefan, slowly he worked his way up along the shaft closing his mouth around the head of Stefan's cock, tasting him for the first time he gently increased the pressure and depth of his sucking, his eyes watching as Stefan arched his back clawing at the sheets.

Stefan's hands grabbed Franco's head pulling him further down getting his cock in to Franco's throat 'oh fuck' Stefan moaned several times until the cool air rushed around the his cock being released from Franco's mouth gagging leaving a string of his saliva connecting them. His legs pushed up and Franco playfully bit at his ass cheeks moving inwards until his tongue found his hole. Franco licked hard upwards and he could feel the trembling in Stefan's legs, his hands gripped the sheets moaning loudly head rolling from side to side, Stefan was in shock at his own uncontrollable aroused state never imagining that Franco would be so dominant in the bedroom. He was out of control and couldn't and didn't want Franco to stop, the tongue flickering around his hole depositing saliva before finally pushing in. Stefan raised his ass almost shooting his load in orgasm feeling the warm tongue licking and probing inside his hole. Franco had never felt urges like this with any other guy, he wanted to fuck him and he wanted to fuck him now but doing so he knew he would cum straight away. Teasingly he kissed and blew cool air over the hole feeling Stefan's legs trembling again, his kissing moved up along his inner thigh and Stefan relaxed his heart beating fast intoxicated from rush of desire speeding around his body, his legs came to rest on the bed parted by Franco's body who now leaned forward and gently bit on Stefan's lower lip tugging at him to open his mouth. Stefan slipped one hand behind Franco's neck and pulled him forward sinking his tongue in to Franco's mouth kissing him with more urgency than ever, his other hand moving around Franco's back. Franco leaned further forward pushing Stefan's legs up and around his hips.

Franco stopped kissing and looked him in the eye "You know I am poz?" Stefan said looking up at him.
"Yes" Franco replied positioning himself in to a perfect missionary position poised to connect their bodies and make love.
Stefan struggled to push Franco up "Wait, there are condoms in the bedside draw" he said pinned under Franco.
Franco looked at him "No, I want to do this properly with you" he whispered seductively kissing him again.

Stefan could feel Franco's hefty piece of meat against his hole from the gentle movements Franco's hips now gesturing as his hole, gradually he was pulling his hips away and Stefan felt his cock moving. He was under no illusion that Franco was about to fuck him feeling the cock working downwards, the head was now rubbing and pressing just above his hole. He knew this was going to hurt somewhat but he still pulled Franco forward and kissed him as he felt Franco's cock finally pressing harder it slipped down a few millimetres and penetrate in to his ass swiftly. Stefan's hands gripped Franco by the shoulders partly in shock but also struggling to take his Latino cock knowing that only the head had penetrated him, he moaned and gasped catching his breath and found himself looking up in to the eyes that stared back at him. Franco slowed and showed consideration letting his cock rest and allowing Stefan to adjust, kissing his neck and moving around to his ear lobe he nibbled tantalisingly then 'Do you want me Stefan?' he whispered to him moving back towards Stefan mouth 'Of course I do' he answered arching his back feeling the cock pushing deeper in to his body, his mouth attached again to Franco's his moaning increased taking more of Franco's cock and kissing him back matching the vigour Franco was showing. Stefan found a new submissive side that would only ever surface with Franco, he relaxed wanting him to make love to him as the thrusts came slow and hard to start with allowing them both enjoy the sexual freedom and intimacy together. Franco's pent up desire for Stefan played out over the course of an hour, he quickly learnt how to control his orgasm holding his cock inside with just enough hip movement, several times nearly tipping over the edge, his body telling him to do it and his head and heart wanted to enjoy and savour this moment. His arms wrapped around Stefan's head and neck holding him close kissing him on the mouth, face and neck keeping themselves close to each other. Franco looked into Stefan's ice blue eyes even more turned on, he kissed him harder tongues twining, lips pressing and sliding. Chest to chest Franco could feel Stefan's erection against his stomach his own cock caressing deep inside Stefan's ass, he made small pleading noises in his throat. Franco began a steady rhythm of gentle rapid thrusts his mouth left to kiss and suck and nip at Stefan's neck but again his eyes were drawn to Stefan's that seemed to be smiling up at him. Stefan touched and teased, caressed and stroked until Franco's breaths came long and deep, each one an almost-moan of pleasure. Their lips pressed together and Franco felt his body go in to a transient state, pushing his hips down hard 'yes' Stefan moaned feeling the beginnings of Franco's orgasm. The moaning and grunting came from deep in his body, he felt the force of his seed being fired from his cock collapsing on top of Stefan his body quivering and jolting as each load left his cock passing in to Stefan's body.

Stefan grasped tighter as Franco collapsed on top of him, feeling a whole new world of enjoyment had just opened up and having not just sex but someone who really wanted to make love to him and share the experience. His cock subjected to the constant massaging by Franco's stomach climaxed ejecting his seed between their stomachs. His body starved of this kind of affection woke and responding to gentle post orgasm thrusts from Franco his legs and arms clamped lovingly around Franco's body never wanting to let him go. Franco breathed heavily against his ear, neither of them spoke laying there in the after glow dozing from tiredness. His legs unfurled from around Franco's body falling into a slumber, his ass half full of Franco's still erect cock. Franco kissed Stefan's ear and neck fully relaxed and very happy straining to keep his eyes open, finally his eyelids lowered, his lips pressed up against Stefan's neck falling asleep as he kissed him.

The lightning flashed brilliantly through the room followed by aloud clap of thunder waking them both. Stefan turned his head to face Franco who was running his hand through Stefan's short hair toying with it and stroking the side of his face. Stefan leaned forward and pressed his lips against Franco's kissing gently.

"We fell asleep" Stefan said caressing Franco's back giggling.
Franco gently extracted his cock from Stefan's ass "That was amazing" he said rolling on to his back.
"You don't need to tell me Franco, no one has ever made love to me like that" Stefan replied looking at him.
Franco smiled at him "So you want to do this again?" he asked stroking Stefan's chest.
Stefan chuckled "Oh yes definitely, but not tonight my ass is a little sore from the surprise" he leaned forward and kissed Franco.

Franco was drawn back to the ice blue eyes and realisation washed over him that he was really falling in love with Stefan. He found it a little embarrassing and rolled on to his opposite side, Stefan turned off the bedside light and pulled the sheet up as another flash of lightning filled the room, he cuddled up to Franco wrapping his arm over him and parking his cock between Franco's ass cheeks. Both quickly feel asleep their bodies touching as close as they could spending their first night together as new lovers.

Javier was up early having had a restless night thanks largely to the storm that lasted several hours before finally moving off. Adept at making coffee now he put on the drip filter and went to sit outside watching the first rays of sun filtering through the trees, wondering how he was going to explain to Ben and Mark that he was going to the beach without them. He would be meeting Pedro at midday on the corner of St Pierre and St Cloud but felt devious if he didn't tell them since they had opened up their home to him. He stood and walked back in to the kitchen and poured himself a cup of coffee and retrieved his phone from the sofa where he left it the previous day. He sat down again outside his thoughts interrupted when Mark appeared on the terrace.

"Morning Javy" Mark said sitting opposite Javier.
Javier stood up "Morning I made coffee do you want one?" he asked Mark.
"Thanks yes please. What is on your mind Javy" he called out to Javier.
"What makes you think that?" Javier called back from the kitchen.
"You were sat out here thinking Javy" Mark replied turning his head to look at him.
Jacker walked back from the kitchen "I have to go out at midday" he said handing the mug to Mark.
Mark raised an eyebrow "Don't keep secrets Javy it is not how we live" he replied.
Javier sat down "But if I tell you I don't want a big deal" he looked pleadingly at Mark.
"Go on" Mark said sipping his coffee "but I probably all ready know" he smiled looking at Javier.
"Did he say something?" Javier asked looking a little shocked.
Mark chuckled "Maybe" he paused "I was asked if he could take you out today".
Javier looked down at his mug "So much for privacy" he said turning the mug in his hand.
Mark smiled "Javy we won't get involved but for what it's worth he confessed to liking you" he said.
Javier laughed "Hold on we don't even know each other" he said cheering up.
"Just be yourself Javy and don't be afraid to be open and honest with him" Mark said reassuringly.
Javier smiled "We kissed yesterday" he said waiting for Mark to respond who just looked and smiled "How was it with you and Ben?" he asked.
Mark smiled and touched Javier's hand "You know Ben was so scared of getting involved with me at first" he said fondly remembering.
Javier looked up surprised "Really?".
Mark nodded "He hadn't really come out and when I first saw him at the party I just fell in love and wanted him badly".
"Was he easy?" Javier asked giggling as Mark burst out laughing.
"Far from it. Took several dates and one snow storm before anything happened" Mark said finishing his coffee.
Javier smiled "He did alright for himself though" he said referring to the house.
Mark chuckled "He had no idea who I was, he thought I was just Angelo's friend and assistant at work".
Javier looked thoughtful at him "Did you... I mean did you just not tell him about you?" he asked.
Mark shook his head "Partly, Angelo was my escape from reality, I could just be Mark, hidden away".
"You mean out of sight out of mind" Javier said in a understanding manner.
Mark smiled "Exactly, Angelo keeps me grounded. But marrying Ben has changed all that and I knew it would".
Javier laughed "Did he freak out when you told him?" Javier asked
Mark laughed "I didn't, it came out at Thanksgiving his step fathers sisters did that and he called me to ask. I guess it was more shock".
"So what did you do?" Javier asked keen to find out as he knew Ben's step aunties and what they were like.
Mark chuckled "Drove round to his house and proposed to him there and then" he sighed "it was a massive gamble but it paid off".
Javier smiled "Well it would do, he totally adores you. You know he hates people buying him things".
"That I know to well, my father keeps spoiling him rotten, the BMW outside" Mark said "I told him not to".
"Yes but I can see how much your parents love him" Javier said in a knowing way to Mark.
Mark smiled "They love him like a son and it is more than I could hope for. They really like you as well" he said.
Javier half smiled "They do?" he asked "probably out of pity" he suggested.
"Not at all Javy, you are Ben's friend from Harrison that is all they know" Mark said.
"Pedro seems to like working at Liongate" Javier said and was about to ask a question before Mark stopped him.
"And I am not going to tell you about him, that you have to discover with him" Mark said closing the subject.
Javier looked down at his mug "What if it doesn't work out though are people going to hate me?".
Mark held his hand "No Javy you just need to be ready and go in open minded and open hearted".
Javier stood up "More coffee?" he asked grabbing Mark's mug who nodded and waited for him to return.
"Thanks" Mark said as Javier sat down again "My mother has suspected something yesterday was happening".
Javier looked at him worried "Oh" was all he could say.
"Don't worry she is all for this to happen" Mark's words stated clearly.
Javier sighed "So if things don't work I upset your mother as well as Pedro. Flipping great".
Mark laughed "Don't be silly, promise you will talk to me if you have any doubts Javy?".
Javier nodded as Ben entered the kitchen clanking around pouring a coffee "Does Ben know?" he asked quietly.
Mark nodded "Yes, but he won't say anything to you until you are ready".

True to Mark's word Ben didn't mention anything about Pedro all morning or even asked questions when Ben came downstairs with a beach towel, the both said for him to have a nice afternoon as Javier left the house and walked up to the corner of the street. Pedro pulled up in his car and smiled when Javier got inside for the short drive down to the beach. Finding a good spot not to far from the waters edge the beach was pretty busy for a Sunday, quickly they dove in to the sea and swum around before returning to the beach. Pedro laid on his back with his hands behind his back enjoying the sun, Javier laid next to him on his stomach propped up by his elbows whilst his hands played with the sand, quietly by completely content in Pedro's company. They chatted away occasionally glancing at each other until Javier sat up on his knees complaining he was getting to much sun on his back, Pedro reached in to his ruck sack and pulled some high factor sun cream out and looked at Javier 'Can I' he asked. Javier looked around shyly and turned his back to face Pedro, squirting some cream in to his hands he began at Javier's shoulders gently rubbing the cream in with short strokes deliberately taking his time.

"You have to be careful out here the sun is quite strong on the beach" Pedro said rubbing lower on Javier's back.
Javier was enjoying it way to much "Yeah, thankfully your here to look after me" he replied then moaned quietly.
Pedro chuckled "Are you enjoying this?" he asked as his hands slipped lower down his back.
Javier nodded "You have a very gentle touch" he replied allowing his neck to drop backwards looking up at the sun.
Pedro inched closer rubbing cream on Javier's neck "You are very sexy Javier" he said putting the top on the bottle.
Javier turned his head realising Pedro had finished "I am?" he asked surprisingly.
Pedro smiled and leaned forward kissing Javier on the lips "Yes" he said seeing Javier smile.
Javier still felt the tingle on his lips "Maybe but not as sexy as you" he said mildly embarrassed laying down.

Pedro laid back down and his right hand and fingers sought Javier's left hand and closed around it, he turned to his head to face Javier and smiled seeing his closed eyes and smile etched on his face feeling Javier's thumb rubbing the back of his hand. They laid there quietly both very happy, Javier's thoughts returned to debating if he could actually live here and what would his parents think about him moving to the other side of the country. One thing he did know was that the man who laid beside him holding his hands was stealing his heart so much that he wanted to kiss and hold him. His decision was already made and heart ruled over his head knowing he would make things work and had to think what he wanted not what his family perceived him to need. Javier turned on to his stomach to hide his erection from his thoughts that were beginning to stray in to the erotic realm, strange that he had never had these kind of thoughts about Brad he thought to himself. He woke a lightly started from some loud laughing not far from him on the beach, he had no idea how long he had been asleep but he found Pedro laying on his side looking at him smiling.

"What?" Javier asked trying to get his bearings.
"You were dreaming" Pedro replied stroking Javier's back.
Javier chuckled "Did I snore or talk in my sleep?" he asked without any real concern.
"Muttering but I couldn't work out if you were saying my name" Pedro said looking him in the eyes.
Javier smiled somewhat shocked by this revelation "Maybe my feelings for you go way deeper than I realise".
Pedro raised an eyebrow and rubbed Javier's shoulder "I hope they do".
Javier leaned up and smiled at how sexy Pedro looked right now "They do".
Javier moved closer and kissed Pedro on the lips quickly then smiled "Swim?".

Pedro nodded jumping up and held a hand out to Javier helping him get up, they ran down to the sea and dived in. Javier swam to the shore and sat in the surf watching Pedro swimming before he swam over and joined Javier sitting in the surf.

"Your spikes have all gone" Pedro said laughing and running his hand over Javier's hair.
Javier shook his head "Do you like them then I was going to get my hair cut" he replied.
Pedro caressed Javier's ear "Don't do that I like your spikes especially the longer ones running here".
Javier laughed "My mohawk?" he asked "my parents hate it and keep threatening to cut it when I am asleep".
Pedro smiled "I like it and it suits you, kind of makes you look a little rebellious" he said.
"Rebellious!" Javier said giggling "there is nothing rebellious about me" he play punched Pedro on the leg.
"No I can see that, but it will come in handy" Pedro replied standing up kicking water at Javier.
Javier grinned "Handy for what?" he asked curious to find out what he meant.
Pedro chuckled and looked at him "To hold on to and stop you getting away when I fuck you good and hard".
Javier giggled and splashed water at him "Who said you were going to fuck me?" he teased looking up at him.
Pedro held out his hand to pull Javier up "Well you will have to become my boyfriend first".

Javier shook his head smiling as they walked back towards their towels on the beach. Pedro glanced at him a couple of times, he had never felt so close to anyone like this before and he knew Javier had turned his world upside down for all the right reasons. He was still holding back as the real threat of Javier leaving was still in the back of his mind, he didn't want to lay everything out in the open only to have it taken back shattered when Javier left. Javier stood waiting at the car putting his trainers on and watching Pedro wash and dry his feet removing the sand. He eyes were almost permanently fixed on Pedro and he just loved that he was able to watch him like this without any judgement. Pedro walked up to the car checking his phone and smiling at the message he was reading.

"Ben and Mark have asked if we want to go out for dinner" Pedro said climbing in the drivers seat.
Javier smiled "Does that make it our second date then already then?" he replied putting his seat belt on.
Pedro looked at him "Are we dating then?" he asked waiting for Javier's response with anticipation.
Javier looked at the beach in silence there was no doubt in his head "How do we do this?" he asked him.
Pedro looked at Javier "I don't know Javier, I can't tell you what to do you have to decide".
"I have to sort a lot of things out" Javier replied nervously at the decision he had already made.
Pedro nodded and started the car "I think you know how I feel" he said fumbling around the steering wheel.
Javier put his hand on Pedro's to stop him "I want to be your boyfriend" he said looking at Pedro.
Pedro sighed and put his head on the steering wheel "Please don't do this unless you are serious".
Javier stroked Pedro's arm "I want to stay here and be with you" he finally said it and felt the weight lifting.
Pedro turned his head to look at him "What, how, when did you decide?" he asked confused.
"Being with you on the beach today" Javier replied unsure what to say.
Pedro sat back in his seat "Are you sure about living here?" he asked and saw Javier nodding.
"Definitely. I felt something I can't describe on Friday evening when I first saw you" Javier replied.
Pedro looked at him "I thought it was just me" he said smiling "You were so cute and shy".
Javier looked at the beach scene and smiled "So are we going to dinner as boyfriends?".
"Yes" Pedro replied straight away "hell yes" he said again.

Pedro looked at Javier and pressed his lips firmly against Javier's their lips parting slightly at the pressure each exerted against the other holding short on going full on. Pedro kissed Javier again then putting the car in gear he reversed out of the parking lot and drive up through Palisades to Bel Air. Javier slightly in shock and concerned how he was going to break the news to his family, his other thought was this evening where he would be going out for dinner with his boyfriend, he grinned and smiled all the way back the Mark and Ben's house very content and excited with his decision.

Pedro dropped Javier off and went home to Liongate to shower and change. Javier dressed and hair spiked walked in to his bedroom to find ben sitting on the bed looking at him with his head cocked to one side.

"Shit Ben, how long have you been there?" Javier asked after the initial shock of seeing him.
Ben laughed "Not long, are you going to tell me what's going on?" he asked.
Javier sat down next to him "You tell me, I have no idea what I am doing" he replied nervously.
Ben smiled and looked at him "Pedro's happened that's what" he said "or am I wrong?".
Javier shrugged his shoulders "I can't stop looking thinking about him, we had a such a nice afternoon".
Ben laid back on the bed "Is it serious, I mean is it life changing?" he asked.
Javier laid back next to Ben "Is it silly to say that I think I am in love?" he said turning to face Ben.
"It's a start I guess" Ben said pushing Javier with his shoulder "What about home?" he asked going all serious.
Javier sat up "I have to sort that out and how I will live" Ben stopped him.
"We already told you, you can live here this house has plenty of rooms" Ben said shutting the conversation down.
Javier laid back down "I don't want to be in anyone's debt Ben or seek charity".
It was Ben's turn to sit up "It's not like that, you have been a close friend to Ethan and me for years".
"I know but" Javier was about to say but Ben stopped him again.
"No further discussion Javy. You will have to appreciate it like I had to and you know me" Ben laughed.
Javier turned to face him "Did it really shock you? I mean you haven't changed just nicer clothes" he asked.
Ben chuckled "Fucking cheek! It did surprise me but I fell for the Mark who pestered me at the party".
"Anyway I won't have that problem since we both don't have any money" Javier said laughing.
Ben smiled but remained quiet and looked at Javier "What are you going to do for a job?" he eventually asked.
Javier sat up and finished dressing "Don't know might do swimming pools until I find something" he replied.
Ben stood up "Well you know what your doing there, you can start with ours" he laughed "10 minutes downstairs" he said.
Javier nodded "Okay I will be ready" he replied watching Ben leave.
Ben walked in to the master suite "Mark you ready?" he asked.
"Yes" he called out coming out of the dressing room "What's the matter?" he asked looking at Ben's pensive face.
Ben looked up "Oh yeah" he closed the door "You need to tell Pedro to be open with Javy about money" he said.
Mark nodded "Why so concerned?" he asked "Ah, has he decided to move here?" Ben nodded.
"He needs to tell him before it gets serious, Javy might react totally differently to how I did" Ben said.
Mark smiled "I agree, is he hung up on money?" he asked putting his shoes on.
"No far from it, his family are well off but he and Juan have always been taught earn things" Ben replied.
Mark chuckled "Were all you of you brought up the same way in Harrison?" he asked standing up.
Ben laughed "Why are we all the same?" he asked.
Mark came over and kissed him "No but you all insist on working, that's partly why my father adores you".
Ben chuckled "And there was me thinking he liked me because I was doing you" he said and Mark laughed.
"In case you hadn't figured it out, that's why he is distant with Selina's husband" Mark said taking Ben's hand.
Ben looked up at him "But I thought he worked?" he asked confusingly.
Mark nodded and opened the bedroom door "Yes but he also expects things handed on a silver plate".
"Did I behave like that at first or now?" Ben asked stopping out of concern.
He shook his head "Never and no, my parents saw it as a project to try and get you to accept a gift" he laughed.
Ben smiled "The BMW" he said.
Mark nodded "But they were over the moon that you finally accepted a gift without question".
"Hmmm. I figured there was not point refusing as I know how stubborn you are and your mother warned me" Ben said.
Mark kissed him again "Yeah at least your learning" he chuckled "It will get worse as they love you very much".

Ben held Mark's hand as they walked down the stairs to meet Javier, he knew that Mark wasn't joking about his parents but then he had also grown very close to them and they treated him like an equal with their own son. He also knew that Pedro had enough money now to leave and do his own thing and live very comfortably but his loyalty to the Davenports and the love they showed him meant he would never leave them. He loved his life as it was safe and secure something he never had growing up and he owed the family everything. They met Javier in the front entrance as the limo pulled up with Pedro already inside, they headed to Chateau Mamont for dinner as a special evening for Javier. Pedro seemed to be alive and very relaxed, easily holding his own at dinner but then he knew etiquette inside out and took great pleasure teaching Javier when they stopped looking in to each others eyes. Something that Ben and Mark picked up very quickly at the start of dinner, then Javier confirmed he wanted to stay in LA and see how things work out with Pedro. Mark was overjoyed hearing the news from him although he already knew, he looked at Pedro and Javier and told them that tomorrow that they should let his parents know. Javier suggested they do it in the evening since he had been invited by Mark's father to watch a soccer game. Pedro knew Mark well enough to know that by the look he gave that his parents already knew something was happening and they were okay with it.

Javier kissed Pedro goodnight as he got out of the limo, his head buzzing from the evening and having seen so many famous people at the restaurant but it took him time to understand that actually the other people were more interested in their table. He sent a brief text to Juan telling him he was going to move to LA and had found and incredible person that he was head over heels for. Naturally Juan's text back was to the point saying he wanted to meet him before he moved and make sure he was suitable. Javier sat on the bed tearing up at how his brother still loved and wanted to protect him. But he knew doing this via his brother would make it all the more easier as he would say something to their parents paving the way. Javier got undressed, cleaned his teeth and climbed in to bed he wondered laying there looking up if he had made the right decision. The more he thought about it he began to comprehend that Harrison held nothing there for him apart from family and a dull job, but at least here he would have someone to love and a better lifestyle without having to be in the throws of a city like NY. Satisfied he slept a lot easier and his mind only thinking about nicer happier thoughts he had the strangest dream...

He was walking through Liongate and down towards the pool area early in the morning, Pedro had finished exercising on the lawn and stretched up toward the sky, he turned to catch his eye, Javier knew something was about to begin, and it would be different. It would be dangerous and safe and sweet all at once, as only Pedro could make it. Pedro had that seductive look, that deceptively cool challenge that was his version of come-hither. A call that seemed to scare Javier just a little bit, a call he couldn’t, would never want to resist. The one outward sign of the heat Javier knew lay just on the other side of Pedro's eyes was his white teeth and sweet pink tongue sliding over his lower lip. Pedro came closer, stopped a long two strides outside Javier's reach. An outrageously, but oh-so-sweetly cruel distance, so sensual Javier's breath flooded away and left him open-mouthed and gasping. All this before even a touch. Javier rose and moved forward locked into Pedro's deep warm brown eyes, relieved and even more turned on to see that secret smile hiding behind them. Pedro gathered up Javier's spikey hair, wrapped it around his hand, and pulled Javier closer. It seemed familiar as if Pedro had done just that very thing the first time they made love, years ago. Now, as then, it swept Javier into passion he would have been hard pressed to control. They kissed, inched closer, kissed harder—tongues twining, lips pressing and sliding. Chest to chest, their hard cocks pressed together and strained against the clothing that separated them. Mouths still locked together, Javier made small, pleading noises as his lust rose and circulated through the very fibre of his being his body shaking and jolting in his unconscious state.

He sat bolt upright feeling the warm liquid running down his naval, panting and breathing heavily he was still aroused by his wet dream. He took a swig of water from the bottle by his bed and walked in to the shower room and doused himself with cold water. Any doubts he had about wanting no needing Pedro were firmly diminished, he was sure the dream was a glimpse into his future and clearly Pedro was about to be part of it.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 2