Cursed hung bottom

Katelate

Alright does anyone else have this problem, I’m a pure 100% bottom, not to brag but im attractive, young and have around a 8-9 inch cock, a hypersensitive one, I can cum from getting fucked good enough, my favorite thing to do is suck cock for hours and stroke myself, I literally edge myself the entire time, which is why I need full grasp of my own cock, but when I got cruising, to adult bookstores or bathhouses all the guys wanna do is reach for my cock the second they see it no matter what I say, no matter how many times I push thier hands away, and the they eventually pissed at me, even if I’m kneeling in front of a glory hole a clear sign of what I am there to do, like I said anyone else with this problem?

• Like 1

Totally feel you! I have a beefy ass you could park a fleet of trucks inside but my extra thik big cock is the first thing guys see. Fortunately, I am too thik for most to take so I mainly get oral service, which great if I am also being fuked or fisted at the same time.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest HornedBottom
On 12/5/2018 at 10:43 AM, muscmtl said:

About a cursed not hung top here. Trust me the only curse since apps have appeared is a normal dick

A hung bottom... is a gift

You are incredibly hot - wow 

• 2 weeks later...

I am not hung... but I fully understand you. If I don't cruise in a kinky friendly club, I have to go without my chastity cage... and in 5 mins I got plenty of bttms who start sucking me without even asking. I get pissed when other tops come to share with me a bttm while I want to be shared.

It's better when I go in some clubs where one or two tops know me and are ready to introduce me as bttm to their friends.. or show the newcomers how to properly deal with me.

dick_small.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

On 1/3/2019 at 4:31 AM, etha said:

I am not hung... but I fully understand you. If I don't cruise in a kinky friendly club, I have to go without my chastity cage... and in 5 mins I got plenty of bttms who start sucking me without even asking. I get pissed when other tops come to share with me a bttm while I want to be shared.

It's better when I go in some clubs where one or two tops know me and are ready to introduce me as bttm to their friends.. or show the newcomers how to properly deal with me.

dick_small.jpg

Heh. Sorry for doing this to ya, bro. But, I totally get why you find your big dick slurped on randomly and so quickly by dudes:  that cock is amazing and I've always thought you were handsome...

This is actually the exact reason why although I typically don't like to rim, if I find a masculine handsome bottom who looks like a top stud, particularly one that's got a few loads inside his raw boypussy from letting some horny random men fucking his open bareback boycunt, I can't help putting my mouth on his used boypussy then just licking and eating that cummy sloppy used boycunt. 

Oh. If they are ready to cum? My favorite is offering my raw boypussy to them. No idea why but get really turned on by seeing a t bottom stud finishing up by servicing him as good as he's been serving the others. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I fully understand you, I was a top for quite a while, now I've decided to try new things and unless I'm wearing a jockstrap, guys will still try to grab my cock (8.5") instead of my ass. I can't go fully naked, have to always make that statement of wanting to get fucked by wearing a jockstrap, which BTW is not my thing as I find it uncomfortable.

On 12/4/2018 at 6:49 PM, Katelate said:

Alright does anyone else have this problem, I’m a pure 100% bottom, not to brag but im attractive, young and have around a 8-9 inch cock, a hypersensitive one, I can cum from getting fucked good enough, my favorite thing to do is suck cock for hours and stroke myself, I literally edge myself the entire time, which is why I need full grasp of my own cock, but when I got cruising, to adult bookstores or bathhouses all the guys wanna do is reach for my cock the second they see it no matter what I say, no matter how many times I push thier hands away, and the they eventually pissed at me, even if I’m kneeling in front of a glory hole a clear sign of what I am there to do, like I said anyone else with this problem?

Dont worry about it right now.  If people really are going for it too much, wear a jock strap.  However you are young, and there are plenty of young guys who only like to bottom at first, and then become either versatile or even more top.  You might really enjoy topping later, and then you have a blessing in your pants.