Cursed hung bottom

Katelate

On 7/14/2019 at 2:51 AM, etha said:

Gosh, I love finishing up in another bttm slut like me. I want a bttm buddy to go cruising together, be sluts together, be cumdumps together, would be hot being both locked in a chastity cage so nobody can touch our dicks and then I take the cage off and give everything into that sloppy hole... does such a guy exist? XD

I am that hypersexual bottom slut. We would be sexual livestock together

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a total btm and avid cocksucker. I don't use my dick for sex. But I'm hung. At least 8", cut, and thick. I don't enjoy being sucked cause I'm jealous of the one sucking me. I usually wear a jockstrap. I want to lock my cock in chastity then I'll have no choice but to get fucked.

I like having a huge cock but it doesn't help me any.

On 7/18/2019 at 3:31 AM, Z92435 said:

WOOF! You like gloryholes? If yes, I'll definitely be in need to be trained to surrender completely to my top master's desires and will, like a good cheap horny fag should, especially proving proof by obeying his command absolutely to service other horny real men's anonymous bareback cocks whenever ordered to... Would you be interested in forcibly spreading my raw boypussy against a public gloryhole for anonymous bareback cocks belonging to faceless perverts to stab their raw cocks inside my open exposed boycunt, drilling in and out of my slutty cummy boycunt, showing off my raw boypussy lips being totally stretched out when you're pulling out of my boycunt, and if you want to get pretty rough, fast, and deep inside my boycunt, showing off how torn up and left ripped wide open by your huge bareback cock? 

YES, I would gladly be your coach!

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 1/3/2019 at 4:31 AM, etha said:

I am not hung... but I fully understand you. If I don't cruise in a kinky friendly club, I have to go without my chastity cage... and in 5 mins I got plenty of bttms who start sucking me without even asking. I get pissed when other tops come to share with me a bttm while I want to be shared.

It's better when I go in some clubs where one or two tops know me and are ready to introduce me as bttm to their friends.. or show the newcomers how to properly deal with me.

https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2019_01/dick_small.jpg.2bf059fad5b56b175aeb9f941e05885f.jpg

That's a nice dick, but it would look better compressed into a chastity cage and leaking with fuck-need.

I am both a top and a bottom. Versatile. I have a nice 7 inch cock when hard. I have had many tops suck me after a good fuck. I also like to suck the large or small cock of a bottom. I love cum. Also remember even if you are a bottom it is the top that you are wanting to please so always let him suck your cock if he wants to. I know I want and need a nice hot, tight ass to fuck although a cum filled ass is great fucking too. And I love to suck cock and eat that delicious cum.