Off to College

Part 1

Chris felt lucky to have found his new apartment. After a last minute decision to switch schools, he had missed out of guaranteed housing and had scrambled with some other kids to find a place together near campus.  Chris was happy he had switched schools.  It felt like a better fit here and he was also closer to home, not that he was gonna miss high school.  It had been ok and he had friends and stuff, but Chris had a secret his friends and family didn’t know about:  Chris was gay.  Sure, he kept up appearances and his friends all thought he was straight, but Chris knew what he loved, and hoped now that he was on his own and in a new city, he could maybe explore a little.

At 5 10” and 165, with an athlete’s  build and still with his summer tan, he looked good.  His two new roomies that he was still getting to know told him he was “gonna get tons of pussy” this year and Chris had gone along with it.  No way did Chris want them to know he liked guys.  He was gonna have to make sure he was careful.  Not that he had much experience to begin with, just a few hurried mutual blowjobs.  And really, hadn’t it been him really being the one giving more than getting?  Not that he minded that, it was more the person he had sucked, a boy from his school.  Chris didn’t want a boy.  Chris wanted a man, a hot older guy. 

The apartment building was small and each unit had a courtyard that attached to it in the back.  They were fenced but it wasn’t hard to see through,.  Chris and his roommates had met the neighbors on the left., a group of girls in their second and third years.  They had just giggled when Chris and the guys asked about their other neighbor, answering it was a guy who apparently lived alone.  The girls also added the strange comment that the guy would also almost certainly like having college guys as neighbors, with whom he could hang-out.

Chris was amazed at how many things a new apartment required.  He made it to the store and quickly went through the list of item he had compiled as being essential.  Walking through the store, his eyes focused on his list, and and not paying attention to his situation, Chris bumped right in to somebody.  Flustered, Chris immediately looked up and began to apologize profusely.  He immediately became tongue tied as he looked at just who he has bumped into.  Kevin was 44 and proudly gay.  And proudly hot. His 6 3” frame was that of a perfect swimmers build.  His dark greying hair was close cropped and he had the sexiest mustache.  His tank top clung to his body and his jeans cut offs were cut to show off the hottest legs and biggest looking bulge Chris had ever seen..

“I’m.... i’m so sorry. I totally wasn’t looking at all...” Chris blurted out.

Kevin took the young man in, looking up and down, noticing that Chris was staring at his crotch, and smiled. “Well, you look so busy! And don’t you worry about it.” Kevin said, adding in a whisper, “a cute boy like you can bump into me anytime.”

Chris went bright red. This guy was like perfect, Chris thought to himself, and he just basically said I am cute.  Chris laughed nervously and again nervously blurted, “ I AM really sorry. I just moved here and getting ready to start school and my first apartment and it’s just a lot of stuff."

The guy gave a chuckle remarking “Well, welcome to the neighborhood. I’m Kevin. It’s very nice to meet you. We needed a cute guy to move in to the neighborhood, so thanks!” Kevin joked.

“Thanks, i’m Chris. It’s great here so far. I really like it,” Chris replied, his eyes again falling to those jean cutoffs.

“Well Chris, I really hope I see you around., “ said Kevin as his eyes again swept up and down. Kevin was tempted to just ask the boy to come home with him, but his senses told him this boy wasn’t ready for an aggressive push. But Kevin also knew when a boy wanted cock and he knew that Chris was one of those boys. He made a note to do his shopping at this store more often and continued down the aisle. Chris couldn’t wait to get out of the store. He thought everybody knew and had been watching him lust after Kevin. Not to mention, he wa rock hard. He had never had a reaction like that and didn’t trust himself... it was like he was about to lose control being around Kevin. He wanted him that bad. Driving back to the apartment, all he could think about was Kevin and being Kevin’s boy, as Kevin had referred to him.

• Like 25
  • Upvote 16

PART 2

Chris and his new roommates spent the rest of the day cleaning and organizing. They had pizza that night sitting on the floor. Fortunately, his two new friends were going to make a run back to their home town for a sofa and some other missing necessities. Still, it was pretty awesome. 18 and in a new apartment with two good guys and right next to campus. This was better than the dorm maybe. And he would have more freedom. And less questions. He kept thinking about that guy from the store, Kevin. He was so hot and obviously gay. Chris knew that this area around here adjacent to the college was known as a gay friendly neighborhood.  Chris fell asleep thinking about all the hot guys that must live around his new place. Maybe a walk around to just explore a little while his roomies are away, Chris thought as he faded off. 

The roomies hit the road early and Chris took his time making breakfast and then throwing on his clothes for a run. Intent on a workout and not getting lost, he stuck near the school and circled around campus before heading back a hot sweaty teen mess. By now it was a little after lunchtime and after a quick rinse off,  Chris decided to check out the patio and maybe get a little sun. They would have to get some patio furniture for back here, he thought as he slid open the sliding door and eyed a spot to set his towel down. The sun felt great on his body, perfect in just his swim trunks. As he stepped out and flapped his towel down onto the cement, he could hear a radio and someone, a guy obviously, humming along. As the fences were not that high between units, Chris could see his neighbor was definitely there and had the screen door open. Not wanting to seem nosey, Chris prepared to let his new neighbor enjoy his patio in solitude, and sat back with his hands resting supporting him as he leaned back. The guy might think he was rude if he just leaned over and stared or something, Chris laughed to himself. Hearing a creak, it was obvious the neighbor was in the backyard and moving or adjusting. Just then he heard a voice thru the fence, “is that my new neighbor over there? If it is, you better stand up and and say hi!”, said a friendly and definitely gay sounding voice. Chris stood up, a little nervous, just as the neighbor peeked over the fence, which only was maybe chest high. The look on Chris’s face was one of pure shock. The neighbor just smiled. “Well, I was hoping to see you again. Didn’t I just get lucky?”, said the neighbor. “Kevin!”, was all Chris could blurt out. “You remembered my name. I like that. I remember yours too, Chris. Now here, come on over, meet your neighbor, be neighborly   And all that.” As he said that, Kevin unlatched a gate at the end of his patio and pointed at the identical gate Chris had. By opening them both, one could just basically go from unit to unit. As Chris entered Kevin’s side, he first took in that a finished patio with plants and some chairs and lounges made a huge difference and Chris made a note to cooy this patio as much as he could. Then he looked and took in Kevin, who was wearing the tiniest speedo style bathing suit Chris has seen. And how it was holding him in was a miracle of fabric. Kevin’s bulge was giant. Chris knew he had stared too long and turned red in embarrassment. Kevin being a twice Chris’s age and experienced, took it all in. The hunger was obvious in Chris’s eyes. Kevin loved living near the college. Chris wasn’t the first 18 year old he had had as a visitor, but he was special, Kevin thought. What a sexy young stud. His body was perfect, lean and strong, his ass cheeks must be fabulous, Kevin imagined. And he knew he would find out. Chris’s eyes had betrayed him. He was a little faggot just waiting to discover himself. Kevin couldn’t wait to show him, but he wanted him eager, desperate even. I know he wants me, Kevin told himself, but let’s make him need it. Something was telling Kevin this boy could be special. The lust and the time that boys eyes had spent on his bulge told him Chris might be all bottom, Kevin’s favorite type. Boys that hungry and horny gave in quickly. Usually so hungry he didn’t have to spend much, if any time, convincing them to let him fuck them his way. The only way Kevin liked to fuck. Raw. Bareback. All of this flashed thru Kevin’s mind in just a few seconds, as he reached out and put a hand on Chris’s shoulder. “Why don’t we go inside and get out of the sun for a moment and that way we can get to know each other a little without everyone around us listening to us gossip on the patio”, Kevin laughed, adding “I bet you are going to be such a good neighbor.” Chris was nervous as hell, but unable to summon any resistance. As he was led in, Kevin pointed to the couch and turned around and shut the sliding door. Walking towards the sofa, his cock stirred a little. He wasn’t sure yet, and he was prepared to be patient drawing this boy in, but something was telling him he might not need to wait. This kid seemed starving for man sex. And it was driving Kevin wild. More and more, he was sure Chris was going to be special, a little cumslut. His new fuck toy. 

• Like 28
  • Upvote 23
  • Piggy 2

PART 3

Kevin sat close to to Chris, but far enough away so he could fave him and open up giant legs to give his young neighbor a good view. Kevin quickly got the scoop... theee guys, two were friends and Chris was the new guy. The other two were back home getting a load of supplies and Chris was by himself for a day or two. It didn’t take long for Chris’s eyes to be glued to Kevin’s package. Kevin decided to up things a notch and quickly turned the talk to girls. So Chris didn’t have a girlfriend.  Not even back home. And Chris didn’t seem to enthusiastic when Kevin mentioned all the cute girls at the college. Kevin couldn’t help it when he let it slip, “of course, if the girls don’t interest you, there are a lot of men in this neighborhood that would love to get to know you better.” Chris turned red. “Really?”, was all Chris could get out. Now in a quieter voice and leaning closer towards Chris, Kevin said “Chris you know you have a gay neighbor right?” Chris just nodded. Kevin continued in that quiet sexy intimate voice, “Chris, do I have a new gay neigjbor?” Chris didn’t have the nerve to look Kevin in the face, but he nodded. He couldn’t believe he was telling this stranger the truth, his biggest secret. But something about Kevin just effected Chris in a way he didn’t really understand. That bathing suit. His cock must be huge! Is he coming on to me? Fuck I think he is! All of those thoughts flashed thru Chris’s head in about 5 seconds. “Chris, I know this might be kind of overwhelming for you, so just relax. Anything you tell me here, anything we do here, it’s no ones business and your secrets are all safe with me. I also have to tell you I think you are such a beautiful boy and I would love to be a teacher, a mentor, to you. Any questions, anything you are curious about or want to try, we can do. I want my apartment to be your sanctuary to be a proud gay young man.  A place you can embrace the fact that you love cock. A place to celebrate it.” By the one Kevin ended his speech, Chris was looking at him with Big puppy dog eyes, a look of appreciator and admiration in his eyes. Chris didn’t know what to say and was embarrassed because he was rock hard now. Sensing that Chris was indeed overwhelmed but definitely enthusiastic about the idea, Kevin spoke again “ from now on, when you are here you be exactly who you really want to be. And first things, those trunks may get you hot he is a surfer boy looks, but around here we go for the no mistaking I am a fag, you need a speedo or better yet a jock. Yeah, I think a jock. Wanna try one on sexy boy?” Chris’s Head was spinning, a jock? Like a jock strap?  They don’t have an ass to them, he thought to himself. Kevin would be able to see Chris’s ass and that thought made Chris’s cock throb. Kevin had that tiny speedo on and Chris loved it. Maybe Kevin would like looking at him. Again, all these thoughts rushed by in just about as long as it took for Chris to start nodding his head. Gently guiding Chris up by the shoulder, Kevin put his arm around his shoulders and guided him back. “Let’s go back to my room and find you a hot jock. I can’t wait to see that butt framed in a sexy jock strap. I bet you have the best little ass Chris.” Chris was nervous and scared and excited and horny all at once. But more than anything, the thought that was going over and over was something like this, Kevin thinks I am hot and likes my ass. I hope he loves it in the jock. I hope it makes him hard. I hope he wants to fuck me. There was no more suppressing the thoughts and desires. Kevin had told him he was safe here, that his apartment was a place to express every gay feeling Chris had. Not only that, Kevin was encouraging Chrisnto embrace it, to give in to whAt he really wanted. And Chris was sliding down that path quickly. Every new turn was like another latch opening. All of the hunger and fantasies, all the times he looked away when he ached to stare at hot guys bulge, all the times he had pretended he didn’t like guys ended here walking down Kevin’s hallway. Chris had already told Kevin that he was gay and Kevin couldn’t wait to help him express it. Chris had already decided to not hide anything from Kevin. For some reason, he felt he could learn from this man. Kevin seemed nice and honest and cAring, but just as equally Kevin seemed like he was so.... just so sexual. It was just something about him that made Chris think Kevin didn’t just sample sex, Kevin ate everything on the menu and came back for seconds. He just had this aura that screAmed that he loved man sex. Chris was very aware of how it was effecting him. Kevin’s aura was making Chris want to be like Kevin. It was making him start to lose control. And it was making him eager to wear the jock. And he knew why. He wanted to show off for Kevin. He wanted Kevin to want him too, especially his ass. He really hoped it made Kevin notice his butt. Chris took a breath as Kevin guided hi into his room. This wAs real, Chris thought, this isn’t a dream. It’s the middle of the afternoon and I am at college and the gay guy I met is my neighbor and i am about to try on jockstraps for him. And he knows I like guys. And he is the hottest sexiest guy ever. And has a giant bulge. And holy shit, this is real. I can’t beleive it’s real. God, i hope Kevin loves my ass in the jock. I hope he wants me to show off and it makes him hard. I want to make Kevin hard so badly. Oh my god this is really real. The nerves were really hitting him, but a long stare at Kevin and that bulge helped. Is that, wait, I can see the outline of the head, Chris thought, and the distraction both calmed him and turned him on. Kevin turned towards him and smiled a reassuring smile and whispered in low sexy voice, “I can’t wait to see that ass in a tight little jock. Are you ready Chris?” Chris didn’t hesitate a moment and nodded vigorously. It was really happening.

• Like 25
  • Upvote 13
  • Piggy 3