Off to College

PART 4

Chris sat on the edge of Kevin’s bed as Kevin rifled thru his drawer selecting a jock for Chris to try. Oh my god, Chris thought to himself, holy shit this is real. I got act cool. Should I try to hide my hardon? What if he thinks I am lame because I am hard? But maybe he will like it? Chris’s thoughts rushed thru his head, his adrenaline surging as the the nerves and excitement hit him. Kevin turned around now and faced him, Chris looked up. Kevin held up a jock in his hand. “This should look amazing on you. It was a little small on me but I bet it fits your frame perfectly. Here, try it on. Let’s see!”, Kevin said as he tossed Chris the jock. Chris was a little shy and tried to cover himself a little as he shed his shorts and put on the jock. As he adjusted it, he was thankful that the pouch stretched enough so even though it wAs obvious he wAs hard, it stayed trapped inside. Chris was almost shaking he was so nervous and turned on at the same time. “Oh fuck!” Kevin blurted, taking in the young man in front of him. “Turn around Chris”, Kevin spoke quietly. Chris slowly turned so his back was facing Kevin. Without being asked, he spread his legs slightly. “What a perfect little boy butt! God it’s so fucking hot Chris.”, Kevin said in a low voice. Chris was instantly more confident and less nervous. Kevin loves his ass. He thought it was perfect. He thinks I am hot, Chris thought to himself. The nerves fading, Chris was just feeling more and more turned on. Without thinking, Chris blurted, “I think you are so hot. Even when I saw you at the store, you are so hot.” Then Chris gestures at Kevin’s cock and added, “ And THAT looks huge!” Kevin grinned. The boy was his. Faster than he had thought, but this boy was so ready. He had just needed someone to light the fuse. Now it was a matter of slowly turning up the heat and making Chris need to take yet another step forward. Time to tease the boy along a little bit, get him talking, Kevin thought to himself. Time to get to him to start telling Kevin what he really wants. That was a big part of it, Kevin thought, getting a guy like Chris to want it so bad he admits it, or even better, begs for it. Most times, once they opened up and admitted it, the young guys can’t wait to tell all their fantasies and desires. Kevin had a feeling Chris was ready to tell him everything. Kevin walked over and sat down On the bed and motioned for Chris to come sit next to him. “Do you like being over here Chris? Being free to express yourself?, Kevin asked. Chris nodded. “Good. I’m happy you are here. Very happy. Nothing is better for me than helping a young man like you find himself. And you are the sexiest young man I have ever had the privilege of helping. And I will tell you a little secret, since you have shared with me, I like it when you stare at my cock. I like it a lot. So don’t be shy ok sexy? You can look at it as much as you want. Remember we can try anything. It’s just us. Two hot gay men together.” The words had a further effect on Chris, as Chris replied “i love being here. I cAnt beleive you think I am sexy. You are like the hottest guy I have ever seen. Fuck that cock looks so big.” Kevin could see the signs of the boy losing control. He could see Chris’s lust was in overdrive. “Want to see my cock Chris?”, Kevin asked quietly. “Please!” Chris blurted immediately. Kevin stood up and slid out of his speedo, exposing his now half hard cock, that would eventually be 8 inches rock hard. Chris had his eyes glued to it, examining every detail. Chris always thought he had a nice dick but Kevin wAs not only longe but much thicker. And what a big cockhead. The way his pubes were shaved short looked sexy as hell, Chris thought. And those smooth shaved balls were fucking massive! What a perfect cock, Chris thought. “Chris.... chris. You here?”, Kevin joked trying to get Chris’s attention. Chris had been so mesmerized by Kevin’s huge cock he had lost all other focus. Embarrassed, Chris looked Kevin in the eyes. “Chris when you would think about guys and having hot man sex, what did you think about? What did you want to do? Actually... let me put it another way, if you had a choice of me sucking you or you sucking me which one would you want?”, Kevin asked. Chris was quiet for a moment. He had kept this answer a secret for so long and now he was about to share it. Before he could lose his nerve, Chris spoke quickly “Its always me getting to suck making the other guy cum. That’s what I like. I.. I’d want to suck you. You wouldn’t have to suck me.” This was going better than Kevin ever hoped for. Chris might really be something truly special. This kid wAs so horny and obviously so fucking gay. The kind of guy that is a natural for becoming a cum dump, Kevin thought. “Chris is there anything else? A lot of guys that love wearing jocks, that feel natural wearing them... it’s because they like showing their asses off. They want guys to notice their sexy young ass, so that they can find a nice a top man to give that ass attention. Chris... does your ass need attention?” Chris’s barriers were just about broken and he immediately nodded and then added “I think about getting fucked. I think about it so much.” Chris couldn’t believe he had just said that but he barely felt like he had any control over himself anyways. This was all happening so fast but he couldn’t stop himself. This was everything he had wanted for as long as he could remember. He was finally in a new town in his own place and had found a mentor that he could be truly himself with. Now here he was finally living his life as a gay man, in a jockstrap with the hottest guy ever naked. Chris was so turned on he knew he had no intention of slowing this down. And as he stared at Kevin’s now hard cock he knew that he was going to do anything Kevin wanted. “All those things you have wanted to do Chris... you have no idea how badly I want to do those things with you. My sexy little bottom. I am going to show you so many things.”, said Kevin in a whisper as he stepped closer to Chris, so close that his cock was inches from Chris’s face. Kevin didn’t have to ask. Chris could t hold back. That massive cock in his face broke his last shred of nerves and he was just hungry now. And as his mouth engulfed the head of Kevin’s cock, Chris thought to himself that he had never  felt more complete. With this hot man standing in front of him feeding him his cock, Chris knew this was where he was supposed to be. He had been right all along. As his eyes closed and he settled in trying to take as much cock as he could, he was in heaven finally living his true self serving a hot top man with his mouth. 

• Like 31
  • Upvote 14

• 3 weeks later...