The first time I cheated

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Part 2

*** Sorry this took so long to post guys! I hope you enjoy!!***

The sound of my phone ringing woke me from a dead sleep. Eyes still closed I grabbed it and saw that Jack was calling and had tried calling me multiple times.  I shook my head a few times to clear the fog and answered. My throat was dry as hell and my voice sounded raspy.

"Morning babe. Sorry I missed your calls. I had a few too many glasses of wine last night haha."

"Awww, I'm sorry babe. I'm slightly hungover as well. Dane and I were with new clients and they decided that we should open up some 20 year old bourbon..."

"Oh wow! that must've been amaz..." Before I could finish I felt the bed move and looked over my shoulder. I was looking a burly naked ginger bear sleeping on my husbands pillow. "uhh, can I call you back? I think I'm going to vomit!" I quickly hung up before Jack could answer. As I sat my phone down on the nightstand the previous nights events rolled back into my mind. I had cheated on my husband with another married bear. We had unprotected sex, and he was poz. What did I do?

As I was processing everything, the man started to stir. We made eye contact and that caused more and more details to flood my mind. The feeling of his raw cock, him on top of me, him flooding my ass with cum, everything that I wanted, I got last night.  I must've had a look on my face because the man let out a deep chuckle and started to talk.

"You look like you don't remember much from last son. Don't you remember begging daddy to put a load deep in your cheating ass?" He threw me a devilish smile and winked. I could feel myself melt and he could tell I was in his clutches. "Why don't you come over and cuddle daddy some. We can talk about what happened last night."  My body took over and I slowly pressed against the ginger bear in my bed. As he told me more and more about what happened last night I quickly became aroused. My hands instantly went to hide my growing erection.  "Son, don't hide that. I'm hard too. Feel the cock that knocked you up in the bed you share with your man." He grabbed my hand and held it against his hardening shaft. "See how much you turn daddy on? Feel that precum slowly leaking out?" I felt his precum on my hands and instinctively took it to my lips. "Good boy... But don't you know that my precum is made to go in your hole? Daddy loves to work it into a hairy cub ass like yours." My hole started to twitch with hunger. 

"Uhh...daddy....are you really poz?" My voice was shaking as I asked him this important question.

I felt his hand reach down to his cock, and the next thing I knew he was pressing his precum into my ass. "Son, yes I am. Are you ok with this?" I felt him work his finger in deeper and deeper. Deep down I was in shock, but at the surface I was a horny cub getting fingered by a toxic daddy. "I know that it can be scary the first time you take a poz load," he said as he stroke my prostate. "Once you take the first one you'll start to crave another." He slowly moved towards me and started to kiss me. His tongue darted into my mouth at the same time he added another finger to my ass.  My body shook with pleasure, as he worked more precum into my opening hole. With each stroke he got closer and closer to me craving his cock. "Does cubby want daddy to show him what a second poz load feels like?" All I could was moan and grind my ass onto his fingers. Daddy must've sensed what I wanted because he quickly grabbed the poppers from the nightstand and held them to my nose. "Take a few hits son. Let that piggy cub come back out. Show daddy that you need him to knock you up." The poppers hit me hard and I melted into daddy's hairy chest.

"Fuck...me....dad." I said between my popper induced deep breaths. Daddy didn't need any invitation. He swiftly got me on my back, legs up in the air, his dripping cock rubbing my hole. Before I knew what was happening I felt the poppers back under my nose.

"Now, son, I want you to take five deep hits. I want to feel your hole opening as I slide my cock into your ass. I want you to think about all the times your husband didn't fuck you and how daddy will fuck you whenever you want." As I took each big hit, I felt daddy slowly slide into my unprotected hole. All of my inhibitions went out the door as I accepted a poz cock. "Good boy....Daddy is going to pump his cum deep in you. Daddy wants to make you just like him." By the time I took my last hit, daddy was thrusting my ass as hard as he could. He had a look of pure sexual lust on his face. His body was glistening with sweat and his cock was getting harder and harder. "Baby boy, your cheating hole feels so good gripping my cock. Who's cock is better? Mine or your husband? Tell me son, tell me."  His cock was balls deep in me when he looked right in my eyes and shouted, "son, tell me that I fuck you better then your husband!" his eyes rolled back and he started too slam my ass harder.

"Your cock is better dad! Its thicker, and better than my mans small cock!!" I screamed this as I grabbed his back with my legs trying to get him deeper in my ass. "You can give me things he cant! Fuck me daddy. Take my cheating ass and fucking poz me up!!" The poppers had turned me into the cheating pig that was discovered last night. Daddy could sense this and with his free hand he started to choke my throat. The moment he closed my windpipe down I started to cum.

"Yeah, you little pig! Shoot that neg cum!!! Grrrr, your ass is pulsating!" My orgasm lasted for what felt like 20 minutes. The moment I felt it start to slow I locked eyes with my ginger bear. "Fuck son. Daddys cumming! Daddys knocking up your cheating ass right.....right....right now!" He let out a wild grunt and scream as I felt his dick pulsate in my ass. His dick was as deep as it could go and it felt like he was unloading a gallon of toxic jizz. I was in heaven and in hell at the same time. Before I could say anything daddy fell on top of me and started to kiss me again and in between kisses he said, "Than you son for letting me take your poz virginity. Thank you for letting me show you how sex should be. You ass is mine now." The weight of his body mixed with my load was one of the most erotic feelings I've ever experienced.

Twenty minutes passed before he got off of me. We both got out of bed and admired the messy sheets. The combination of cum, sweat and blood from my ass made my dick twitch, as well as made my mind race. I now had two huge poz loads deep in my guts. I had cheated on Jack with the same man in less then 12 hours. My face must've had a worried look on it because I felt an arm go around me. I nuzzled into the sweaty pits of the ginger daddy and took in the smell.  In less then a day I went from a devoted husband, to a chasing, cheating, bottom pig. Jack was gone for another two weeks and I wondered what other mischief I was going to get into....

• Like 35
  • Upvote 11
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2019 at 4:57 PM, Cumcub said:

More to come hopefully later this week! Thanks for all the likes guys!!:)

I’m at work and had to go into the restroom to jack off, because the thought of a Daddy like this breeding me and knocking me up like this got me rock hard at my desk. 

Amazing writing!!

• 7 months later...

Hopefully starting this up again soon! Started a new job with a ton of traveling and havnt had time to continue writing. Luckily I've been able to get tons of inspiration from my trip https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/emoticons/default_wink.png

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2