Ongoing Stealthy Fuck Buddy

6 hours ago, rexTO said:

Great story call it whatever you want. I had a thought though. Did he say your ass was his now because he is poz?

As far as I know, he's negative. We're both married and socialize in the same circles so I believe him. We've discussed him having told me that in one of our post-fuck chats. He feels that having cum inside me gives him a right to claim my ass as his own because now he's marked my ass as his territory. I asked him specifically because I had the same thought you did. We're at a weird point where he won't admit it but he doesn't want anyone else to fuck me and I think that subconsciously, it's why he's trying to "impregnate" me. I might be overanalyzing the situation but I'll just enjoy what we have and live in the moment.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Ongoing Stealthy Fuck Buddy (Continued)

Tuesday night I got an email from Adam, my illicit fuck buddy ha ha.

"Can't wait to see you tomorrow, I'll make your hole feel really good."

I sent off my reply letting him know that I'd email him as soon as I was on my way home, which I did. My partner leaves for work at 4:30am every day and as he was leaving, he winked knowingly and told me to have fun. 

At 6am, Adam emailed me to let me know that he was on his way. I don't know why but I felt so nervous that I smoked some weed to relax. I unlocked the front door, went to my bedroom and waited for him face down, ass up and lubed while I read the latest posts here on BreedingZone.

At 6:20, as I was laying there pleasantly stoned, I heard the door open and close followed by the sounds of his footsteps in the hall. He walked in, grabbed my right ass cheek and started making small circles on my hole with his thumb. Then suddenly, I felt a playful slap on my ass and soon I heard the clinking of his belt as he unbuckled it and dropped his pants.

"Fuck! I've been thinking about your ass non-stop." He said.

He got on top of me and started kissing my neck and slid his tongue down my back until he got to my ass and he started biting and nibbling on my ass.

The stimulation was driving me crazy so I turned around and told him I needed to taste him.

I took his cock into my mouth and did my best to suck him the best way I know how. Within a minute he was rock hard and halfway down my throat. He started grunting and I could taste his sweet/salty pre-cum as it continuously flowed from his impressive manhood.

After some time, he grabbed me under the armpits and lifted me up so he could kiss me. After we had made out for a few minutes while he kneaded my ass cheeks, he said, "I need to be inside you right now, turn around and bend over for me. Let me see that tight hole I'm about to fuck, baby".

Ok, so he's not exactly Cyrano de Bergerac but his words still made me melt for him ha ha.  I turned around, and placed my head and chest down while my ass lifted up in the air for him.

I heard him open the drawer where I keep the condoms followed by the telltale sound of the condom wrapper and wondered why he would even bother. If he had just said he wanted to fuck me bareback, I would have let him.

I felt the mattress shift as he climbed up on the bed and started massaging my buns. He used his left hand to spread my buns and guided his cock to my hole with his right hand. 

Then I felt it, his huge cock head touching my tight hole and beginning to apply pressure. But it wasn't just his cock head; No, it was his bare cock head. I felt the heat of his cock as he used his index finger to guide his cock into me. I was feeling his cock against my hole but no condom at all. I was a little confused because I clearly heard him put the condom on.

He slid into me slowly, letting me adjust to his size at my own pace. It wasn't until he was about halfway in that I felt the shredded ends of the condom and deduced that he'd probably torn the tip of the condom, put it on, and slid it down his shaft; allowing his cock head to penetrate right through it.

"Are you Ok?" He asked, once he was balls deep in my ass.

"Oh my God, Yes. You feel so good!" I answered.

Once I was used to him, he started pumping in and out of me. True to his word, he fucked me using a variety of strokes. From slow and gentle to a steady pounding with an occasional jab that would make me shudder as he banged my prostate. His relentless pounding soon had me on the verge of cumming and I whispered that I was close. 

"Fuck! I love your hole gripping my dick like that. It feels so hot!"

"Oh baby, I can feel you bouncing against my prostate and you're giving me shivers."

"Wow, you can really feel that?" He asked amazed.

"Absolutely! It's why I come so quickly when you fuck me. Your big dick makes my ass and hole very sensitive. And one thing I really like is the way your cock twitches and throbs when you cum. I love feeling you cum inside me."

And there it was, I'd said it out loud.

"Fuck, stop talking or I'm going to cum!"

"Go ahead and cum baby, I've got plenty of more condoms for you to use".

"Oh God! You want it?"

"Yeah, baby, I do! Give it to me!" I yelled as he started to buck against me. Suddenly, he slammed as deep into me as nature and the laws of physics allowed and started shooting his hot sticky seed into me. I shuddered and yelled out as my own orgasm overtook me and I shot all over my sheets.

He collapsed on top of me with his dick still embedded inside me and I could feel his heart pounding wildly against my back. As we came down from our orgasm, he stayed inside me and kissed my cheek and neck.

Eventually, he pulled out and rushed to the bathroom. He flushed the condom down the toilet and came back into the bedroom and lay back down next to me. Spooning me as I felt his wet cock head settle between my buns. I/ had already thought about it and decided that I wouldn't bring up his tampering with the condoms unless he did first.

The way I see it, I did tell him that I'm on PrEP so he knows that I am open to barebacking. I really like the way he fucks and I don't want to ruin that by scaring him off. And maybe it turns him on to do something taboo like that, and I don't want to take that from him.

"Is everything ok? You're kinda quiet." He said.

"Oh definitely", I replied. "I'm just enjoying the afterglow ha ha".

"Oh okay, so I didn't do anything to upset you?"

"No, not at all. In fact, I loved every second of it and when you came; I imagined your sperm shooting inside me instead of in the condom. But, I know that we agreed that we'd always use condoms so I'll just stick with the fantasy ha ha."

"Ha ha, yeah, you're right. But I know that your ass is so hot and sexy and fits my cock so perfectly that I imagine that it feels just like heaven bareback but I shouldn't do that, it's exciting but so wrong." 

"Yeah, it is exciting though".

"Fuck! Look at that, you got me hard again. I'm going to have to give you my cock again. Teach you to tease me, get me all horny and hard, thinking about fucking you and filling you with my cum. Turn around!" He barked sexily as he reached for the condoms in the drawer...

• Like 19
  • Upvote 8
  • Thanks 1

On 12/9/2018 at 9:03 AM, Jizznfillme said:

That's your opinion but I think that you completely missed the subtext of our current fuck buddy situation turning into a friendship. I'm using stealthing as a metaphor that he's actually sneaking past my defenses as I'm sneaking past his.

Similar to a “straight” friend who KNOWS as soon as he gets drunk enough he’s gonna be in your bed, and wakes up “surprised” every time. 

Similar to a gorgeous but not too bright “hustler” that “only does it for money” but does it for ten bucks. Who’s hustling who there?

”There’s a million stories in the Naked City” LOL still true today. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, slick&raw said:

Thanks for this second part. Just as hot as the first one. Sounds like he knows that you know what he's doing. And that implicit complicity is what makes this such a sexy mindfuck in today's mutual consent values.

Trust me, he's got my consent ?

• Like 1

Ongoing Stealthy Fuck Buddy (Conclusion)

I turned around excited to know that I turn him on that much. It's such an amazing feeling; knowing that there's a sexy hung handsome stud who wants to own your ass, who wants to fuck you, and fill you, and mark you as his property in the most primal way possible. By giving you the very essence of his manhood. At that moment, I had surrendered myself completely and all I wanted was to feel his big dick inside me, impregnating me.

And then, I felt it. The synthetic impersonal barrier that is a condom. 

"What the fuck?!" I thought to myself. I mean, we were just talking about breeding and I laid it out for him that I was willing to take his load.

But, I knew that we had already agreed, that that would be our one caveat; to always use a condom. 

Thankfully, he had lubed up pretty well and even with a condom his dick felt great. Not amazing, but great.

When I felt his balls pressing against my taint, and his cock head pressing my prostate, he said,

"I want you to know something, I want you to feel my dick rubbered up. Feel how my cock feels stretching your hole, protected."

Then he pulled out, and I hastily whispered, "Please put it back!"

He slipped back inside me and this time, it was the glorious sensation of just HIM. His bare skin spreading my tight hole, wrapping my anus tight around his circumference; bareback!

"Do you feel the difference? Because I sure do! I want to cum inside you so badly, and feel my cum sliding around my cock. But we promised each other that we'd use condoms, so I've been tearing the condoms because we are using them after all, but I want to cum inside you and breed you and make your hole mine but no more pretending. Tell me what you want!"

The whole time he'd been picking up speed and been banging on my prostate I was almost at the edge and all I could say was what I'd been thinking of since I met him, "Please cum inside me! I want your cum, I need your cum inside me, make me your hole. Cum inside me please, Adam, I want your cum!"

When I said his name, something triggered in him and he hilted himself balls deep inside me. I could feel his thick breeding rod pulsating as he shot volley after volley of cum inside me and that took me over the edge. I cried out loud and shot rope after rope of cum onto the sheets. My asshole spasmed around Adam's cock and milked every last drop of cum out of him. He kept pumping and considering that his sperm was joining his previous load; it squelched around his cock and moisturized my hole.

He collapsed on top of me, kissed my cheek and said, "I'm sorry, I should have asked you before sliding into you bare."

I laughed and said, "Asked me?! I've been dropping so many hints hoping that you'd figure out how badly I wanted to feel you bare, ha ha."

"Ok Good, cause I don't intend on going back to condoms. From here on out, I want to feel your hot hole wrapped around my cock and my cum belongs inside you, got it!"

"Yes Sir!" I playfully responded and with a goofy bright smile, he leaned down and kissed me. 

We lay there for a few minutes, just enjoying each other's company and all too soon it was time for him to go.

We've been getting together more often, and the sex is exciting and amazing. A couple of times he's put on a broken condom and we pretend that I don't know he's breeding me and those times are the hottest. He seems to get off on making me guess but now, if he uses one, he always pulls out, takes off the condom and slides back in and tells me, "I'm cumming inside you, baby. My sperm is going to try and impregnate you. And you're gonna keep my babies in you after I'm gone."

And I do, happily.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 7

On 12/10/2018 at 7:44 AM, bbfarm said:

I would call it ‘stealth’ for sure.

When I went on PreP, my sub boy who I’ve been cumming in for 7 years decided he wasn’t comfortable with my very active phase and asked I use condoms. I had a great time trying to make condoms break,  and found some brands are MUCH more delicate. A dab of crisco on the inside lubing my cock worked too.  He felt every damn one when it snapped though.  (Not that I would have taken advantage.)

He misses being cum-filled.  It’s only a matter of time. 

The other thing I love about your story is that moment where the fucking goes from ‘safe’ to satisfying. I have a couple of fuckbuds who I once used to fuck with condoms. Both I just went for it eventually. Get horny. Tease their holes by rubbing my precumming dickhead over it.  Instead of stopping to put on a condom, I just kept going with both guys.  Ahh push it in bare. Ahh yeah. in and out. Ahh think of how much better the skin on skin is . . .and kept on bare fucking until cummingdeep in each. And with both men, we have never gone back to using condoms. 

So horny- having a man want my dick that much.

So horny - having a man change his limits mid fuck because how much he wants it to happen. And  especially so horny when the fuck is so good and so intimate that the little layer of latex gets in the way. 

I mean if youre still waiting on your boy, let me know. I live in DC and I'm on PrEP as well. ??

• Like 3

11 hours ago, socalboi88 said:

I love a happy ending! So fucking hot:)

It's funny how sometimes reality surpasses my imagination. I tried really hard to capture how verbal Adam is during sex. I don't think of it as an ending though, it was the beginning of us being open with each other about how much he wants to breed me and how badly I craved his hard cock shooting his cum inside me. We wasted time being shy for fear of scaring the other one away with our taboo desires. Now, he makes me ask for his cum and squeezes my shoulders in time with his cumshots so there's no doubt he's leaving me with his cum deep inside me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...