Ongoing Stealthy Fuck Buddy

I'm a bartender so I work nights but I can host weekdays during the day at my place in Santa Clarita, CA. Unfortunately, the main disadvantage of being a bartender is that I'm free when everyone else is working and vice versa.

I have however, thanks to a DoubleList Ad, found a fuck buddy who is able to come over and fuck me a couple of times a 
week. Like myself, he is married and states that condoms are a must. He's handsome, well built and well hung so even with a condom on he's a great fuck and I always cum at least a couple of times when he fucks me. He's got great stamina and loves to fuck so he's my kinda guy.

But this last week, things seemed to change. He came over on Monday morning and asked that I wait for him face down, ass up but not lubed because he wanted to eat my ass. I love getting rimmed and so I waited for him on all fours. 

Sure enough, he came in, started caressing my ass and began to rim me like only he can. As he ate my ass, I could hear the crackling of the condom wrapper and looked back to see his shoulders moving, indicating that he was putting the condom on.

"There's lube on the nightstand" I offered.

"Ok" he responded, but resumed rimming me.

He got up and I immediately felt his huge mushroom head pushing against my tight hole. I knew that there wasn't enough lube on my ass and the pressure hurt. I was about to complain when 2 things happened simultaneously; his cock head pushed past my hole's resistance and I felt the sharp snap of the condom breaking from the lack of lubrication and the tightness of my ass. 

He froze when the condom snapped but didn't say a word. I didn't want to call attention to the rubber because I've been wanting to feel his bare cock for a while now. Instead I said, "Thanks for giving me a moment to adjust, you forget how big you are ha ha."

"Oh yeah, no worries. Are you ok with this?" He asked. And in agreement, I said, "Oh yeah, definitely, but please go easy, your cock can do some damage ha ha".

He kissed the back of my neck and slid more of his cock in me. Once he was balls deep in my ass, he pulled all the way out and drizzled lube on his cock. I wish he'd done that before but I think that, all along, his plan had been to cause the condom to break.

Soon, we were both in a comfortable rhythm and his thick 8" hole wrecker was pounding my prostate and getting me close to orgasm. By this time, I could clearly feel  the ragged ends of the split condom which was now a sort of cock ring rolled at the base of his cock. His thick bare shaft felt amazing and I  was loving every stroke. I told him that I was getting close and he said that so was he. A few more strokes and I couldn't hold back and I started cumming really hard and my ass tightened on his cock and essentially milked the cum out of him. 

I could feel volleys of hot cum spraying against my inner walls and I knew that his unprotected cock had just shot his cum straight into me.

He collapsed on my back and just held me for a few minutes while his cock plugged me and eventually deflated and slipped out.  He jumped up, ran to the bathroom and flushed the condom. I could tell that we were not going to discuss the fact that he had just stealth bred me.  I was tempted to shove a couple of fingers in my ass and dig out his cum and show him but I knew that could potentially ruin a good thing so I just smiled as he got dressed in front of me. His chiseled torso shining with a light cover of sweat and his thick cock hanging down with a bead of post-cum on the top made me kneel before him and suck his cock head in and savored my ass juices and his cum commingled on his cock. He placed his hand on my cheek and caressed me as I looked up at him and he smiled down at me.

"Thanks, I really needed that. Can we do that again on Wednesday?" He asked.

"Of course," I replied enthusiastically, "you know you're welcome anytime you want to come over and use my ass to get off in."

"Fuck yeah, I like knowing that that's my ass now. I'll see you Wednesday morning, wait for me on all fours but go ahead and lube up this time. I feel bad that I think I hurt you but I just needed to get in you. I'll treat your ass better next time, I promise."

I walked him to the door, he squeezed my ass and said, "This ass is mine now, but I'll treat it really good."

After he'd left, I shoved a couple of fingers in my ass and sure enough, there was a huge load of cum inside me. I won't say a word, but I'm definitely letting him stealth me from now on ha ha.

• Like 32
  • Upvote 23

15 hours ago, leatherpunk16 said:

If you know about it, I wouldn't say it counts as a stealth.

That's your opinion but I think that you completely missed the subtext of our current fuck buddy situation turning into a friendship. I'm using stealthing as a metaphor that he's actually sneaking past my defenses as I'm sneaking past his.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

According to Merriam-Webster online dictionary, I offer the following three words:  (1) SNEAK - to go stealthily or furtively; (2) STEALTH - the act or action of proceeding furtively, secretly or imperceptibly; (3) CONSENSUAL - existing or made by mutual consent without an act of writing.

The whole things sounds like happenstance to me.

• Upvote 1

Please accept my sincerest apology for my post.  I personally know how difficult it is to write a story and to continue the thread of that story.  I've never received total acceptance of what direction I took a story nor in the development of the characters.  I know better than to criticize an author.  I can not undo what I wrote but am very contrite in having published the words.  Please, continue this story.  You and the story deserve a better reception and acclamation for your effort and the tale it tells.

The above is my apology sent to this author, Jizznfillme, and am now making the same apology in public.  I have embarrassed myself.  Please, Jizz, continue this tale.

Bill

• Like 1

I'll continue the story soon, I'm figuring out how to frame a couple of scenes and dialogue more honestly. One of the things that's making this story a little difficult to express is the fact that these are true events that I'm currently going through right now. Part of the motivation to write it out is my own personal method of processing what we're both doing.

What started out as a random NSA hookup is turning into a friendship but I think that both of us are afraid of rejection from the other so there's this little dance that we're doing where we're flirting with intimacy while trying to not scare the other one away.

This story chronicles the first time that he did that but in the days that have followed, we've gotten together twice more. Add to that the fact that we are both in open marriages so that's probably why I got so defensive about the response I got. There are readers who may not understand that writing a story, or any other artistic endeavor for that matter, is a deeply personal process no matter who you are. I'll be in Vegas this week but we've made plans to meet again when I get back. Hopefully the time apart will help us both be a little more grounded while enjoying the headiness of a newly discovered friendship.

On a positive note, the sex is fucking amazing and I'm pleasantly sore right now ?

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

I would call it ‘stealth’ for sure.

When I went on PreP, my sub boy who I’ve been cumming in for 7 years decided he wasn’t comfortable with my very active phase and asked I use condoms. I had a great time trying to make condoms break,  and found some brands are MUCH more delicate. A dab of crisco on the inside lubing my cock worked too.  He felt every damn one when it snapped though.  (Not that I would have taken advantage.)

He misses being cum-filled.  It’s only a matter of time. 

The other thing I love about your story is that moment where the fucking goes from ‘safe’ to satisfying. I have a couple of fuckbuds who I once used to fuck with condoms. Both I just went for it eventually. Get horny. Tease their holes by rubbing my precumming dickhead over it.  Instead of stopping to put on a condom, I just kept going with both guys.  Ahh push it in bare. Ahh yeah. in and out. Ahh think of how much better the skin on skin is . . .and kept on bare fucking until cummingdeep in each. And with both men, we have never gone back to using condoms. 

So horny- having a man want my dick that much.

So horny - having a man change his limits mid fuck because how much he wants it to happen. And  especially so horny when the fuck is so good and so intimate that the little layer of latex gets in the way. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 8