Playing hooky from the office

DonBello

Decided to play hooky from work on a Friday. Put on my out of office and slept in. Woke up to have breakfast and shower ...made sure to clean out just in case! I was browsing on Grindr and was messaged by a short hung top looking. He was in my area and looking to breed some ass. We exchanged pics and within minutes he was on his way. He requested for me to answer the door in a jock with the lights dim. I was game. He knocks and I opened the door quickly to avoid nosey ass neighbors. (Nyc lol) He got right to it and started carassing my ass cheeks inside my hallway. He pushes me against my wall and spreads my ass taking a whiff of my freshly clean ass. He licks his lips and begins to devour my smooth hole. It felt so good. After a few min he removes my jock and we make our way over to my couch. By now his rock hard 8” dick is sticking outta his fly dripping with precum. I couldn’t resist and took my thumb to taste it. Mmm sweet and salty! His eyes lit up. My poppers were close by and he takes a hit and gives me two. Before I know it I’m on my knees naked in my apt while a fully clothed stranger is getting his big dick serviced. After a few min of me working his knob he positioned me on all fours with my ass facing him. He re-wet my ass and drizzled some lube on his dick. I reach for my poppers to take two deep hits and he leans over my shoulder for a hit as well. I feel his slick cockhead at my hole. I push back and he moans “fucccck”. As I tighten my hole with my ass muscles. He fucks me for a few min and then I noticed he stops. I look over in my floor length mirror to see him with his head thrown back shaking his head. Didn’t realize he was being watched he tells me to suck his dick again to get him hard.. ( he came without telling me ) I proceed to suck him hard again and he’s ready to fuck again (round 2 lol) we hit the poppers again nice and deep. He starts slamming into me. I notice my as feels extra slick but pay no mind to it. He’s going to town and tells me to keep hitting the poppers bc he’s close. I flip onto my back and he reenters me balls deep. At some point he undid his jeans and slid them down to his ankles. I’m impressed this short skinny fucker is really working my hole. I’m pretty sure I’ve mentioned before that I don’t like to kiss but there was something about him and he leans in and tells me to stick my tongue out. He starts sucking on my tongue and really begins deep fucking me, pushing his first load in me. We each take 2 more deep hits of poppers and that must have awoken something in him. He moaning and groaning which is super hot but he decides to spit in my mouth which sends me over the edge. I start to blast my load all over my chest and my ass clamps down on his big dick which causss him to cum instantaneously! This time I felt it and his balls contraceted. I tighten my hole and he slides out with his dick semi. He sits down next to me and confessed he came in me and that was his second nut. I take his semi dick into my mouth to clean him off and he puts a finger in my cum lubed hole. He begins to lick his fingers and I notice he’s getting hard AGAIN! Did not realize he was a multi cummer! Without even asking he spits on his dick and begins rubbing it on my hole. Of course I can’t resisit and begin hitting the poppers again. (They’re the good kind that doesn’t give you a headache lol) He slips in easily and is rock hard again. He pulls his white T-shirt over his head exposing his nipples and abs. I lick my fingers and begin twisting the shit outta his nips. Surprisingly his dick got even more hard! We make our way onto the floor and things start to get really wild. I’m riding the shit outta his dick and my ass is super wet. Full of cum, spit and lube. We fucked like that for another 10/15 min. Taking hits of poppers flying high now. He spins me around while his dick is still in me and I’m rocking back & forth on his big dick. Bringing me to my knees he begins withdrawing and slamming into me. Literally one of my favorite things! He asks if I’m ready for another load to which I reply “fill me up!” With that being said he grabs my waist and unloads in me deep. I can feel his cum coating my insides. Felt so fucking good. He pulls out and cleans off his dick in my kitchen sink and he’s out the door lol. Definitely a super hot fuck. Needless to say I’ll have him over again REALLY soon! 

Edited by DonBello
Typo. Sorry.
  • Like 12
  • Upvote 4