BREEDING CHUB ASS

constructionguy

I was never a chub chaser till I became a dedicated bare backer and breeder. A huge turn on for me to spread those enormous butt cheeks and get into that hidden, sweet tight hole. Even better when I tag-team fuck with another top cause it works well to have a buddy pull apart the chub butt cheeks for good penetration. What do chubs on this site think about this? Hope you big boys don't think your big asses are just being used; they're actually being appreciated and worshipped.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 13
  • Thanks 2

Thanks for posting this, bud.  I'm really not sure which, if any, classification I fit into today.  Would not say chub, compared to many others I've seen; accepting 'daddy type' these days and liking it.  But I guess I do have a big ass and it is truly amazing when I find those guys who that doesn't bother and only seems to make their quest even more desirable and focused.  Three phenomenal tops have taken me on recent weeks to places that I'd never been before, and I can never express how much I appreciate that.  All the way to hog-heaven and beyond, and they stayed on for every part of the ride.  Thank you buds!  Oink!!!

• Like 2

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Total chub worshipper and chub chaser here. Nothing gets me harder than a chub wanting me to fuck them or to fuck me. When I lived in ATL I was a regular 3rd for these two chubs, one in his early 20’s at college and the other younger. Both were total sluts and fucked around but I loved how they owned their size and didn’t give a shit what other guys thought of it. It didn’t hurt that both had huge thick cocks and were so fucking hot looking. They’d do group stuff, you name it. Their confidence was so sexy too...they both had hilarious comebacks for guys who turned them down. I wish all bigger guys were as self-confident as they were. Loved spreading their beefy butts and eating them out, plunging my bare dick in them and hearing them moan with delight...

Guest Memphian

I've had guys tell me I have a "big furry ass" but I don't think it is as chubby as the OP is talking about.  I've also noticed black guys seem to appreciate it more, based on my experiences anyway.

But nothing turns me on than knowing my ass turns a top on.  Complimenting it or caressing it just makes me melt.  Of course, rimming it puts me in heat for cock.

d9BKtJ9.jpg

11 hours ago, constructionguy said:

I was never a chub chaser till I became a dedicated bare backer and breeder. A huge turn on for me to spread those enormous butt cheeks and get into that hidden, sweet tight hole. Even better when I tag-team fuck with another top cause it works well to have a buddy pull apart the chub butt cheeks for good penetration. What do chubs on this site think about this? Hope you big boys don't think your big asses are just being used; they're actually being appreciated and worshipped.

Thank you

I know I'm a big boi and some are not into big beefy guys and that's ok, I chose to focus on those who appreciate guys like myself especially those who like to play with my ass, ginger and eat it. Oh I luv a guy who knows hour to eat ass 

10 hours ago, BBBoyfromTN said:

Total chub worshipper and chub chaser here. Nothing gets me harder than a chub wanting me to fuck them or to fuck me. When I lived in ATL I was a regular 3rd for these two chubs, one in his early 20’s at college and the other younger. Both were total sluts and fucked around but I loved how they owned their size and didn’t give a shit what other guys thought of it. It didn’t hurt that both had huge thick cocks and were so fucking hot looking. They’d do group stuff, you name it. Their confidence was so sexy too...they both had hilarious comebacks for guys who turned them down. I wish all bigger guys were as self-confident as they were. Loved spreading their beefy butts and eating them out, plunging my bare dick in them and hearing them moan with delight...

would love to tag team chub ass with you

• Like 3