BREEDING CHUB ASS

constructionguy

Hey guys, not a chub here, per se, but would say bearish, cum daddy type.  What happened?!?  LOL   So with my 'beefy' ass lemme say that I have never had such ecstasy as I have in the past six months with guys who knew what to do with it before fucking me.  Rimming, fingering, eating, and things I can't even describe drive me into total hog heaven and I'm moaning, "Fuck me.  Oh fuck me!"  One of my best ever was yesterday afternoon at Slammer in L.A., but I'll describe that in more detail later on my post.  Oink!

On 12/9/2018 at 8:23 AM, BBBoyfromTN said:

Total chub worshipper and chub chaser here. Nothing gets me harder than a chub wanting me to fuck them or to fuck me. When I lived in ATL I was a regular 3rd for these two chubs, one in his early 20’s at college and the other younger. Both were total sluts and fucked around but I loved how they owned their size and didn’t give a shit what other guys thought of it. It didn’t hurt that both had huge thick cocks and were so fucking hot looking. They’d do group stuff, you name it. Their confidence was so sexy too...they both had hilarious comebacks for guys who turned them down. I wish all bigger guys were as self-confident as they were. Loved spreading their beefy butts and eating them out, plunging my bare dick in them and hearing them moan with delight...

C01D1C70-1AA6-406F-A629-E2F79368EF3B.jpeg.90124c1e8d8f9c1e012842cd2f842fb4.jpegmy ass in Houston whenever you’re ready

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, constructionguy said:

FUCK!!! I WANT THAT ASS!

Beautiful.  Damn, I have multiple videos/pix of me being fucked but not a single pic of my ass.  I need to have someone take one as guys always ask during the hookup messages, "Send me a picture of your ass."  I have to get one soon.

Guest GoneFishing
On 1/17/2019 at 4:35 AM, Charmingbear said:

C01D1C70-1AA6-406F-A629-E2F79368EF3B.jpeg.90124c1e8d8f9c1e012842cd2f842fb4.jpegmy ass in Houston whenever you’re ready

Hot. I’ll be in Houston April 26th! Hit me up to pre arrange a breeding