BREEDING CHUB ASS

constructionguy

I just got my cherry popped a few weeks ago by a chaser twice my age, and i can't wait to have more and more from guys of all shapes and sizes. This thread is so hot. I love hearing all the things guys wanna do to boys like me.

20200328_013351.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Since I learned to accept my chubness there’s no limit to the amount beautiful cock out there that wants to dump a load in me...

And they always come back for more - apparently I belong on the end of a cock.

DEFB1BF4-BB5A-4A61-8E4D-F7F47D39A57B.jpeg

• Like 3

I've always found different body types attractive bodybuilder to very chub, it's more about the attitude and the hole. Chubby guys are very sexy. Just despise being called a chaser or chubby chaser. I'm into people more than just their look.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, find91 said:

I've always found different body types attractive bodybuilder to very chub, it's more about the attitude and the hole. Chubby guys are very sexy. Just despise being called a chaser or chubby chaser. I'm into people more than just their look.

Yes!

What is it about the inclination or mindset of some to turn an individual desire or need into a generic stereotype?  A awesome part of sex is it can facilitate us connecting on so many different levels with another person... an individual and unique real, emotional, intellectual and physical being.  i suspect our brain does typing as a means of repeating or avoiding good or bad experiences by just reacting based on former experience vs thinking and considering every person and event?

i fucking love how you are into people. You are awesome.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2018 at 2:10 AM, constructionguy said:

I was never a chub chaser till I became a dedicated bare backer and breeder. A huge turn on for me to spread those enormous butt cheeks and get into that hidden, sweet tight hole. Even better when I tag-team fuck with another top cause it works well to have a buddy pull apart the chub butt cheeks for good penetration. What do chubs on this site think about this? Hope you big boys don't think your big asses are just being used; they're actually being appreciated and worshipped.

I love fucking a fat ass. Largest guy was 500lbs and I swear 200 of those pounds was ass. fucked that and watched that blubber bounce until i filled it deep

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1