BREEDING CHUB ASS

constructionguy

On 12/9/2018 at 5:10 AM, constructionguy said:

I was never a chub chaser till I became a dedicated bare backer and breeder. A huge turn on for me to spread those enormous butt cheeks and get into that hidden, sweet tight hole. Even better when I tag-team fuck with another top cause it works well to have a buddy pull apart the chub butt cheeks for good penetration. What do chubs on this site think about this? Hope you big boys don't think your big asses are just being used; they're actually being appreciated and worshipped.

I'm in the village, and I hope I can find myself crossing paths with you 😉

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎29‎/‎2020 at 12:16 PM, RandyCubby said:

A couple of bear truckers kept calling my buttcheeks "mud flaps." They helped each other by pulling my "mud flaps" apart and inspecting my hole. I fuckin loved that. Mud flaps.

butt.jpg

I'd like to add:  "All-You-Can-Eat Butt(ffet)" HellYeah Mister!

And "Damn Son...that is one fine lookin  Shitter-Critter you got right there'' Which is something my PawPaw use to say that got me so fuckin' whet you could throw my little whitey-tighties at the wall and they'd stick.

Edited by PERVERSATILE
  • Like 1

On 12/9/2018 at 10:10 AM, constructionguy said:

I was never a chub chaser till I became a dedicated bare backer and breeder. A huge turn on for me to spread those enormous butt cheeks and get into that hidden, sweet tight hole. Even better when I tag-team fuck with another top cause it works well to have a buddy pull apart the chub butt cheeks for good penetration. What do chubs on this site think about this? Hope you big boys don't think your big asses are just being used; they're actually being appreciated and worshipped.

I guess I am somewhere in between... but nothing I like as much as a man climbing aboard and us both appreciating the gift of it....

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/9/2018 at 10:10 AM, constructionguy said:

Damm you are sexy.  I wish you could breed my fat ass.  Very few tops in ireland want to fuck a chub ass.  I normally went to Spain or London looking for chub chasers to fuck me hard and breed my chubby butt.  obviously I cant do that at the moment so my ass is tight and needs to be used and appreciated

• 1 month later...

I like a big ass on a man and it's usually the big boys  with big   round butts with nice deep trenches. Pounding a guy out and watching the seismic tremoring of   fuck waves moving across a guy's butt  gets my dick  so fuckin hard  it hurts. Another big plus is big guys  are sturdy.  Sturdy is great quality in a man.

Edited by PERVERSATILE
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...