BREEDING CHUB ASS

constructionguy

On 12/9/2018 at 12:59 PM, mnoink said:

My chub ass was made for getting bred.

IMG_3187.JPG

Yes that big white chub ass made to to be barebacked and nutted in by horny straight cocks that need a big white chub ass to fuck bareback I love your big white chub ass it's perfect to take my black cock and load I'm addicted to chub white ass because it's more convenient then trying to get pussy just pure sex I can say white chub ass has helped in ruff times when my black cock was hard and horny and I meet up with white chubs and we fuck raw condoms are not a match for big white chub ass and black cock at all but don't tell the gf or wives lol about the cruising in public and barebacking and sucking cocks they wouldn't understand that their husband or boyfriend is bending over for cock and loads to fucked in his white chub ass or how many he has sucked cock and been fucked 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2021 at 4:35 PM, Diccpubblic said:

Fuck that's a big black chub ass I bet that black chub ass gets a lot of dick and loads I love black chub ass y'all take dick so well but your ass is really amazing I would love to give you this black dick

Anytime daddy…where are you located?

I think chubs are soo sexy. I particularly like older chubs. Most of the chubs I talk to say that alot of younger fit guys (like myself) are topping older chubs more often. This 54yo chub I talk to says that most of his tops are fit college students. I think it's because my generation is all about big asses. It doesn't matter if it's a big fake ass, a big chub ass, or a big muscular ass. Like I want to find a a sexy older chub to breed regularly. 

Also, something about a chub ass causes this animalistic/primitive reaction out of me, where I immediately just wanna breed it. Almost as if I want to get the bttm pregnant. Which obviously isn't possible because we're both gay men. But yeah, I just feel this urge to breed. 

here are some examples of the type of chubs I love 😍20201211_032340.thumb.jpg.2f216f18854939a09ae8d25c91c46297.jpg20201211_025335.thumb.jpg.eeb95bd252e18ab38bc250265b3db1c6.jpg

3 hours ago, chilltop said:

I think chubs are soo sexy. I particularly like older chubs. Most of the chubs I talk to say that alot of younger fit guys (like myself) are topping older chubs more often. This 54yo chub I talk to says that most of his tops are fit college students. I think it's because my generation is all about big asses. It doesn't matter if it's a big fake ass, a big chub ass, or a big muscular ass. Like I want to find a a sexy older chub to breed regularly. 

Also, something about a chub ass causes this animalistic/primitive reaction out of me, where I immediately just wanna breed it. Almost as if I want to get the bttm pregnant. Which obviously isn't possible because we're both gay men. But yeah, I just feel this urge to breed. 

here are some examples of the type of chubs I love 😍20201211_032340.thumb.jpg.2f216f18854939a09ae8d25c91c46297.jpg20201211_025335.thumb.jpg.eeb95bd252e18ab38bc250265b3db1c6.jpg

6FC4C5AE-D4DE-43D3-82E0-2EF21CCB492C.jpeg.14f977b60c73d59a715d98c882595209.jpeg

here’s my ass. Wish you could use it and fill it

19 hours ago, chilltop said:

Same here I love big older chub especially married white chub ass they love bareback black cock in they big chub asses I start fucking old white chubs at 20 years old when I found out about Craigslist in Anchorage Alaska we had get percentage of old white people especially men who are chubs Russian jack park had slot of chubs who were old and fat and desperate for cock but nobody would fuck but me I don't care I just want a big white chub ass taking my black cock bareback and my load or a load shit was hot then years later I start blowing Tina at the arcade or RJP with white married chubs like the second pic he loved bareback cock when on T he would bend over the bench under the pavilion blow clouds and wait for cock just how we met he saw me walk up and said hey I'm spun as fuck I'm a 57 year married white chub I need black cock in my big white chub ass bareback I hit the bubble a few times real heavy then I fucked that's where my chub ass addiction came to be

On 12/24/2020 at 11:55 PM, Scorpionfury said:

Wish there were more guys who liked to be bold and grab a fold n fuck it. Chub bttm here only got two loads in him this year.....two latin loads in October. My chub cunt craves that cream filling.....

20200327_1344381.jpg

That is crazy only two cocks in a year and you fuck bareback I knew this white 60 year old chub 6'1 ugly as fuck but had a huge thick white ass who was my neighbor he was taking multiple raw cocks daily condom or no condom he was just bent waiting for cock to walk in his apartment and give him straight cock and loads there is a lot of older chubs who get a lot of cock but then a lot don't for many stupid reasons age,weight how they look I don't care I'm here to fuck a big older white chub that's bent over for straight black cock to fuck and bareback give him loads

On 11/15/2021 at 3:01 AM, SouthernCumSlut said:

You can breed me any time you like.  I might even cum to you to get some of that yummy uncut cock. 😋🤤🤤🤤

6 hours ago, Diccpubblic said:

Same here I love big older chub especially married white chub ass they love bareback black cock in they big chub asses I start fucking old white chubs at 20 years old when I found out about Craigslist in Anchorage Alaska we had get percentage of old white people especially men who are chubs Russian jack park had slot of chubs who were old and fat and desperate for cock but nobody would fuck but me I don't care I just want a big white chub ass taking my black cock bareback and my load or a load shit was hot then years later I start blowing Tina at the arcade or RJP with white married chubs like the second pic he loved bareback cock when on T he would bend over the bench under the pavilion blow clouds and wait for cock just how we met he saw me walk up and said hey I'm spun as fuck I'm a 57 year married white chub I need black cock in my big white chub ass bareback I hit the bubble a few times real heavy then I fucked that's where my chub ass addiction came to be

I've fucked and barebacked a lot of older white chubs for a quick fuck and to fuck a big ass bareback I fucked a old white chub meth head I was at Walmart he was in the bathroom pulled his pants down hey I need cock bareback in this round thick white ass nobody wants to fuck a big white ass on a ugly white chub on Tina it's been years fuck me and I fucked him in the stall 

On 11/15/2021 at 3:01 AM, SouthernCumSlut said:

You can breed me any time you like.  I might even cum to you to get some of that yummy uncut cock. 😋🤤🤤🤤

On 11/15/2021 at 12:52 AM, BearPleaser said:

Thank you!!! Wish the tops in Columbus Ohio shared your appreciation. Lol

photo_1574541270.jpg

They do I'm one of them but so many white chubs or bears in Columbus but flake to much on giving up they big ass to take cock bareback like me I love big white ass and barebacking but it's hard to find old chub ass to fuck on the regular so to all my older chub and bears that need bareback black hmu asap I'm ready to fuck some big white chub ass 

38 minutes ago, Dirrtyboi said:

My pussy is always hungry 

7C3628CD-19EE-41BC-904F-A757DD5C5C31.jpeg

3EE3F36A-74AA-48E3-AFCF-3A2A08B7DCB7.jpeg

Was on your Twitter earlier. Beautiful thick ass and sexy pussy; tits are so amazing. Love your hair and the images of you with hoop earrings—always get my attention.