BREEDING CHUB ASS

constructionguy

• 2 months later...
Guest Suckpublic
On 12/9/2018 at 12:59 PM, mnoink said:

My chub ass was made for getting bred.

IMG_3187.JPG

Fuck yeah I love fucking a big chub white ass bareback to get the sex I need and a load out my black 2020 I barebacked a lot of white chub ass I had a married white chub wanted to suck for the first time white 38 year old glasses nerd type with a huge chub ass bent over a picnic table moaning as I bareback his big ass while other guys wait there turn he took 6 loads that day and was cruising for raw cock every weekend until he was showering with his wife and she saw loads of cum push out his hole when he bent over then he had to tell her he got barebacked by 200 cocks and he doesn't know how many cocks he sucked .

• 2 months later...
Guest Suckpublic
On 12/9/2018 at 12:59 PM, mnoink said:

My chub ass was made for getting bred.

IMG_3187.JPG

Fuck yeah it is that's a big round white chub ass I would fuck that big ass hard as fuck bareback blow nut up your ass. I love big white chub ass y'all were made to take hard black cock in your big ass and loads Ives been fucking white chub ass since I was 19 or 20 off CL I was looking for m4w and guys kept sending pics of they big white chub asses one I was X I said fuck it and fuck a CD white chub with a big ass and was hooked I can get a white chub ass before a woman NSA just fucking and going or a regular think all my gf would be mad if they new how many white chubs I fucked barebacked in the last 11 years for my needs I cheated on my gf with this married white chub for 3 years before I moved his white chub ass is so round and thick last time we fucked was at Walmart in the back bathrooms because we cant host because his wife and my ex gf Were home so we met up hit the stalls he was sucking my black cock then somebody came in I stood on the toilet and he kept suck my cock the guy left he bent his tall ass over and got fucked we were loud too him taking my black cock bareback asking for my load me smacking his chub ass cheeks  then blowing cum up his ass and us leaving .lol

600824567_ImageHandler(1).thumb.jpeg.c3d83ef57371c389d457aa3735268a78.jpeg.0447a7dfb0bb0b88c2eade3d7085c00d.jpeg

Guest Suckpublic
On 7/4/2021 at 9:34 PM, Suckpublic said:

Fuck yeah I love fucking a big chub white ass bareback to get the sex I need and a load out my black 2020 I barebacked a lot of white chub ass I had a married white chub wanted to suck for the first time white 38 year old glasses nerd type with a huge chub ass bent over a picnic table moaning as I bareback his big ass while other guys wait there turn he took 6 loads that day and was cruising for raw cock every weekend until he was showering with his wife and she saw loads of cum push out his hole when he bent over then he had to tell her he got barebacked by 200 cocks and he doesn't know how many cocks he sucked .

She said how long he said 2 years they love my big white ass and I love bareback cock but there is a lot of married guys with a big ass bending over for raw cock and they wife don't at all which is hot as fuck they always say im old no Pussy at home I have a big ass that cums from cock and im a sex addict and need multiple cocks to suck and bareback I said fuck yeah bend that ass over he said I need black cock bareback in my hole don't tell nobody I said I wont he said fuck me I need cock we fucked at my crib.

Guys: We need to face facts here. Us fat boys need more fucking. We need it deeper, we need it harder, and we need it twice as often. And no pulling out early. What goes up there stays up there, until it has done its work. Then make way for the next.

DSCF0515.jpg

I’m a sucker for a husky, hair man especially with back hair. I use to have this fuck buddy who I swore had to shave twice a day. He was prob 250 plus but solid. Man id get boned just looking at him. Id pound that furry bear all night as hard as I could.  He was a big sweaty boy. I still don’t think he could believe someone was actually into a guy like him. Sad

Hard to find another where I’m at cause everyone is into twinks and jocks. 

Los Angeles breeders.Plump ass cumdump for all loads.Host pump n dump, meet at parks, hiking trails, alleys, gloryholes, truck stops etc.

NO LOAD REFUSED EVER

213 770 9972d9495bfa323c73ad80f97401fd70efab_6_1591515478425.jpg.6dd4c165689b17d21b1c94b3ba65b96c.jpg

Guest Suckpublic
On 12/24/2020 at 11:55 PM, Scorpionfury said:

Wish there were more guys who liked to be bold and grab a fold n fuck it. Chub bttm here only got two loads in him this year.....two latin loads in October. My chub cunt craves that cream filling.....

20200327_1344381.jpg

I would fuck that big chub white ass I don't care about looks just the chubs big white ass lol I've fucked old white chubs and chubs nobody would fuck because he is fat and ugly idgaf never have like that big ass of yours I would fuck bareback and blow cum up your ass as much as I could because old married white chubs need black cock to raw fuck they ass and I need big white chub ass to fuck.

Guest Suckpublic
On 9/17/2021 at 4:20 AM, IrishKinkyCumDump said:

Any London tops wanna fuck and breed my fat ass?

SNC00068sml.jpg

If I was in London I would slide in that phat white ass and fuck bareback and clap them big ass cheeks blow nut up your ass that ass look tight as fuck ready for straight black cock

13 hours ago, Suckpublic said:

If I was in London I would slide in that phat white ass and fuck bareback and clap them big ass cheeks blow nut up your ass that ass look tight as fuck ready for straight black cock

Damm I really wish you were in london - thats exactly what I need - very few tops here into fat ass

• 1 month later...
On 12/10/2018 at 12:26 PM, Dirrtyboi said:

I love pleasing top studs with my fat pussy. 

705F2F72-5DA2-4713-818B-085C08305267.jpeg

FC487F0E-C417-4F6E-B569-0CA1E434A5A2.jpeg

Fuck that's a big black chub ass I bet that black chub ass gets a lot of dick and loads I love black chub ass y'all take dick so well but your ass is really amazing I would love to give you this black dick