Do you use poppers only when it’s too big?

Japbtm

Using poppers for only hung tops   

142 members have voted

1. 1. When do you use poppers?

• Only use poppers when it’s too big
    • Doesn’t matter the size I like the buzz

I’m training myself to not use poppers and to take it hung and hard without it. I love to feel my hole relax and stretch for hung guys. My hole is getting used to 8” and now I need 9 to get to the next level lol

• Upvote 1

I didn’t answer the poll because my answer isn’t really reflected there - I don’t confine my popper use to times when it’s “too big”, but I don’t use poppers for the “buzz”, either. For me, poppers are a tool that allows me greater flexibility and range in what I can do for a Top’s cock inside me, whatever the size. They help ensure that I don’t involuntarily tense up internally during a cock’s assault.

As I think about it, I just realized that I don’t actually have a concept of a real human cock that’s “too big” - just a challenge to be accepted. I’ve never, ever, not taken a cock because of its size, and I’ve met some monsters, even before I knew there was such a thing as poppers.

Poppers can definitely be a godsend in some situations...

• Upvote 2

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I’d never used poppers until I bottomed for this horsehung white guy. He could tell I was struggling to take him and had me hit the poppers. I don’t know how or why but that made me ease up and he was balls deep in me almost immediately. I kind of love/hate doing poppers and try and limit it to helping take big cocks. I’ve done them when getting gang fucked or double penetrated...makes both a lot easier.

I love to use poppers. Not because of the size of penetrating cock but the feeling. When I hit poppers I close the word out, nothing is or are there only the other man or men. I don’t care about anything, I can concentrate on the feeling I am causing my partner(s). And of course the sensation in my body. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...