Do you use poppers only when it’s too big?

Japbtm

Using poppers for only hung tops   

142 members have voted

1. 1. When do you use poppers?

• Only use poppers when it’s too big
    • Doesn’t matter the size I like the buzz

I totally love doing poppers when I’m having bb sex or just jerking off and edging.  My current bf got me into them!  Now we like to fly south of the border just to get them, regularly.  Heading to LAS tomorrow in fact!  This is one area where Canada is behind for some reason...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Read1 said:

Are the popper brands that don't give headaches? That's the main reason I don't use them. If they were, I'd order them online. Any reputable online retailers?

https://www.doublescorpio.com/

That would be my suggestion for both your questions. They definitely are a reputable outfit. I have had no problems with their product or deliveries. The poppers are a little more expensive though. 

Any poppers can give you a headache. The mechanism by which they work involves dilating the small blood vessels in your body. Dilation of small blood vessels in your head is one of the mechanisms that leads to migraine headaches, so if you have any tendency to get those (which I do), using them can cause a head ache. Double Scorpio are less bad about this than any other brand I have tried. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest Hot4hardcock

do poppers really help that much with larger cocks?  I've only tried them once, but i didn't seem to notice the difference (maybe i did something wrong, lol)

I love using poppers for any sex, if I'm bottoming or fucking, including when I jerk off. They put me in a totally different headspace that is way beyond horned. I especially love taking a big hit of fresh poppers when I'm rimming a guy out, I  just close my eyes and hallucinate I'm devouring his asshole.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest GoneFishing

I double fisted two bottles of fresh poppers to take a chub bears oil can cock!  I won’t walk right for a week!

he was impressed I took the whole thing ?☣️

On 12/26/2018 at 10:44 PM, Chargedup said:

I double fisted two bottles of fresh poppers to take a chub bears oil can cock!  I won’t walk right for a week!

he was impressed I took the whole thing ?☣️

I only wish I had four nostrils and four fresh bottles when I read this. Fuck! Cumming. 

I don't use poppers consistently. Mainly they are tool in my sex play arsenal and used when I am getting fisted or when I am training my hole to take an even bigger toy than it is used to. While I admire, if not envy, the guys who are able to use the gas mask with the poppers on a some cotton in them (I'd pass out if I did), I tend to treat poppers as a tool for helping me advance my ass pig skills.  THe real high comes, as it did at CLAW in 2018 when I was playing with a guy and wound up getting fisted, and I did it without any poppers and I was fine the whole time.  

• Like 1