What was your 1st experience with WS?

billy

When I started going to the bathroom in my pants after school and letting them dry out without changing. Starting when I was 11, I would be home alone until my mom got home from work so I would just go to the bathroom in my pants and walk around in it. I loved how strong it smelled when my pants would start to dry, even though my undies were still soaking wet. Sometimes I would go in the backyard and let the sun dry my pants faster, then I would go inside and do my homework with my wet, stinky pants on. My mom found out about it but I never got in trouble, even when she caught me in the act. 

• Upvote 1

I was in the shower with a boyfriend and I felt really warm water running down my buttcrack. I turned around and when I saw him pissing I dropped to my knees and drank from the tap. 

I got so sick for like three days, but it was worth it. I broke it off about a week after that but the sex almost always had piss after that. 

• Like 1

At the Meat Rack in Los Angeles in the '80's, took a break from sucking guys and went into the restroom to piss. There was a black guy sitting on the toilet, so I turned around. He asked "Do you need to piss?" I said yes. He said, "I'll drink it."   I had never really thought about it, but I needed to piss ... so he grabbed my cock and slid it inside his mouth.  It took some concentration to focus on pissing and fight my hard-on, but in time I was able to piss inside his mouth. He drank it up and I learned how fucking hot piss play is. It wasn't long before I wanted to experience drinking piss and giving that pleasure to another guy.

• Like 1

Well I’m 32 now and never told anyone before, I had a dream when I in the infant school /kindergarten that i dreamt of being a deeply devoted Piss lover. Drinking straight from the tap from several cocks and ever since have been trying to get this fantasy. If your a Piss lover and in the uk let us hook up. Love Gxx

• 2 months later...

knew early on like most other guys here, only in my case, it was because, while i was able to make it through the night without wetting the bed, I would wake up and piss on myself anyway because i liked the way it felt, and the nasty smell gave me a "special feeling" i would grow to appreciate later in life

• Like 2

Guest peepee-love

My first WS experience was with myself in the bathtub as I was discovering and exploring my body. I peed on my face and caught my urine in my mouth to taste it. 

My first WS experience with someone else happened outside in front of three bratty punks, one of whom told me to suck his dick. I suddenly felt weak and tingly all over, and blurted out, "OK". Without hesitation he undid his belt and fly, and pulled out his penis as I dropped to my knees. Eye to eye with his crotch, I took his penis into my mouth and sucked. Within seconds, he surprised me with a brief squirt of urine, which I tasted and swallowed. I sucked some more while tonguing his urethral meatus (piss slit) for several seconds before he urinated full on. I drank his urine as hurriedly as I could, relishing its flavor and the tickling sensations as it coursed over my gums and tongue. As he urinated, I felt his body shake with laughter as he said to his friends, "I'm pissing!" When he finished relieving himself, I let his penis slip out of my mouth. I stood up and bolted into a field as they laughed and called me names. I was very scared, but part of me was very sexually aroused and enjoyed what had just happened. I've recalled that encounter during masturbation many thousands of times over several decades. 

Guest peepee-love
On 4/2/2019 at 2:36 AM, tintedwhite said:

Does it count if it's alone?  Consistently piss in my own mouth, though as I get older, the acrobatics to do so, get harder!

Yes it counts! Now, gather your courage and find a nice fellow to satisfy your desires. It's okay to be shy and nervous, but just do it and be happy! 

• 1 month later...
On March 29, 2019 at 12:25 PM, BarebackFan said:

At the Meat Rack in Los Angeles in the '80's, took a break from sucking guys and went into the restroom to piss. There was a black guy sitting on the toilet, so I turned around. He asked "Do you need to piss?" I said yes. He said, "I'll drink it."   I had never really thought about it, but I needed to piss ... so he grabbed my cock and slid it inside his mouth.  It took some concentration to focus on pissing and fight my hard-on, but in time I was able to piss inside his mouth. He drank it up and I learned how fucking hot piss play is. It wasn't long before I wanted to experience drinking piss and giving that pleasure to another guy.

Not my first experience, but one night was drinking piss greedily in that very back toilet, and about 5 min later got sick af. Practically passed out on a bench for about a hour. Turned out Pisser, as I learnt from mutual friends, had been doing a lot of mushrooms, of which I was the unprepared beneficiary. Good times for a Thursday night in 1988.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, clean cut said:

Not my first experience, but one night was drinking piss greedily in that very back toilet, and about 5 min later got sick af. Practically passed out on a bench for about a hour. Turned out Pisser, as I learnt from mutual friends, had been doing a lot of mushrooms, of which I was the unprepared beneficiary. Good times for a Thursday night in 1988.

Yes there’s a reason purple is the color of royalty. They used to sell their mushroom piss to people who could not afford the real thing. 

My first time was a New Years Eve in the early 80s at the Mineshaft.

I had been at a party on UWS with my bf. He was drunk literally under the table and I was bored. I was sitting there wondering what trouble I cd get up to when I suddenly thanked my hosts and asked whether bf cd stay to sleep it off. I walked the 20 blocks to my apt making plans.  I had been to Mineshaft once before, had got my bf to take me, but was really checking the place out.  I was particularly interested in the tub room downstairs. All that fall I had been meditating on Rex drawings, and that night I was just drunk enough to think I shd try out the facilities. This sounds cavalier. In fact I was nervous but turned on and somehow feeling more forward than usual.

In my mid-20s, I was very boyish looking: blond, light beard, shy, inhibited, seeming much younger than I was. I hated it, but cdn't seem to get past it. That night it occurred to me I might turn all this to my advantage. Back at the apartment I changed into a pair of worn jeans, an old Exeter baseball jersey, and "borrowed" my roommate's Princeton baseball cap. I looked like a preppy twit, but reckoned this wd get me through the door.

I had no problem getting in, and made my way straight downstairs. The facilities were busy so I got a bear and waited. The moment the north tub was vacated I drunkenly got in, fully clothed. I remember there was piss standing in the bottom of the tub, a little cold as it soaked into my pants, but I didn't have long to wait to warm up. 

As I said, I was normally very retiring, and still am, but any exhibitionistic fantasies I have were in full play that night.  Over the next few hours I felt like the belle of the ball. I got more piss that night than I wd get for years to come: I was wallowing in it, drinking it, spitting it. Not knowing what I was doing I tried to do it all. After that evening, my subsequent experiences -- and I reservedly sought them out -- were a let down. Not good to peak early. Didn't find the right metier again until I discovered the Adams St parties in LA.

The sun came up on New Years morning. It was snowing on Washington St. The part I hadn't planned out was being drenched and having to catch a cab back uptown. Or having to ring the doorman to get back into my building. I got over it.

Guest CuriousDallas

In Middle School (I was 13) there was this one kid who liked to piss on other boys in the shower. It was all done as a laugh and there was no rhyme or reason to who he peed on, but it was usually guys that wouldn't give him shit about doing it. I liked watching to see who he'd pee on and what their reaction was and it never crossed my mind then it might have been piss play. Some guys turned the tables on him and pissed on him in return and he didn't seem to mind it. He'd sometimes slip into another area of the showers where the lights were off and no one was using with another kid and I presumed they'd play. One day he peed on me and for fun I peed on him as well. Another time I saw him duck back in there and I waited, looked around, and then slipped back in there. I found him and quickly we were jacking each other off and kissing. It didn't take much to get me to cum and he quickly dropped to his knees to suck me clean and frantically jerked off. As I was standing there I realized there were other guys in there too, two sets of guys, one pair jerking each other off and the other pair getting sucked off. I made a mental note of who the guys were so I could hit them up later and we all became regular friends with benefits pretty quickly.